herry putter and the slightly...

By whorypotter

what's up gaymers, is ya boy, uhh, skinny penis. where vsco girls and stans go to die. not because we killed... More

the best of old town road
the search for a cover
durdley x piers
wig sNaTcHeD
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ uwu ♥
swughorn x herry
𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙮
mom said i had to clean my room
hermy and astrid: the squeakquel
🅱️oast 🅱️e, 🅱️eech
buck ur buns
thanos v astrid: the final battle
gingy and the chicken express
hermy and astrid: the prequel
Anniversary?
Nicky gets Stoned
The Reunion
Hermy and Assy: The Emo Bop
Warty...?

whalecam tu haell

67 2 2
By whorypotter

welcome to hell, my childrens, as this is going to be the most cursed piece of literature that you have ever seen. except for the last one. and my immortal. and every other book in existence.

my point is, dear reader, that this is a true masterpiece. and when one asks "what might have you young chappers worked on this year?" the only correct response is to hand them a copy of this book. or better yet, send them to the link for our book tour and merch page. 

a fun reminder before we begin: the preferred conditions for reading this are on a google doc, with comic sans and hot pink text assaulting ur eyeballs. instead we have it so each of our horribly wonderful authors has a different text type: moony, astrid, padfoot, and prongs. We'll sign off  each chapter, just incase you forget who is who (if you do, im sorry but your in for a ruff time)

are you ready to be sockless?

(geddit bc ur socks got blown off haha oh wow moony ur so funny teehee).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
3.3K 166 15
Imagines for all of the Salty Bois (maybe except Wade though, I never feel like it's right). Requests are open. [Old story collection republished 7/1...
135K 1.6K 39
ignore how terrible my writing was in the first like 37 chapters. i promise it gets better. i've also delete all A/N
255K 9K 200
- 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒷꒦꒷ ⁀➷.. 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𖤐₊˚ ☆彡 ꒰#𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑹𝑹𝒀꒱...