Hood Love || Amber Riley and...

By Omunique_Amore

How far is Armonii King willing to go for her sisters and the love of her life? More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 4

2.5K 128 72
By Omunique_Amore

Armonii woke up the next morning in her bed, she had a good time last night. Her phone flashed with two messages one from Arielle and one from Dave.

Husband - Goodmorning beautiful, be ready to go around 12. I should really change his contact name, she thought.

My Twin😘 - I'm omw home sorry I didn't lyk that I wasn't coming home last night. She didn't have a chance to tell Arielle because she ended up sleeping over Jay's house and Arianna was at Trevante house. When she got out of bed she got in the shower and changed into something comfortable.

"Armonii!" Arielle yelled up the stairs and Armonii poked her head out her room.

"Yes"

"I want to know all about your date and leave nothing out" she said as she reached the top of the steps.

"Okay, well have a seat and I'll relay my night to you" Arielle squealed in excitement and sat down on her bed and Armonii sat in her desk chair.

"Your outfit is cute by the way"

"So is yours"

"Okay tell me how your date went"

"Well, he was such a gentleman and he was so sweet"

"Aw"

*Flashback*

Dave helped Armonii into his BMW before driving off, he valeted his car at this restaurant called Ella's it was very classy.

"You look very beautiful tonight"

"Thanks and you look handsome"

"Thank you"

"This restaurant isn't anywhere near where we live"

"Nah, I decided to leave the hood and show you the classy side of Detroit"

"There's a classy side of Detroit?"

"Yes Armonii" he laughed holding the door open for her, they stood in a very short line to ask if their reservation was ready. When they got to the front Dave asked.

"What's the name sir?"

"East" she smiled.

"Your table just became available, your waitress name is Jade and she's new so please go easy on her" Armonii smiled and nodded as the host walked off.

"Do you like wine?"

"Yes"

"Anything specific?"

"No"

"How about... Amuse Bouche Napa Valley 2008?"

"That's a Merlot"

"So you do know your wines"

"Yes sir"

"Hello I'm Jade and I'll be you waitress for tonight what can I get you?" Dave told her their wine choice and she looked shocked.

"That's very expensive"

"Okay"

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"Yes"

"...Okay" she answered before walking off and Armonii rolled her eyes.

"Ignore her, so are you working trying to get out the hood?"

"At the moment, yes and no. I'm waiting on my baby sister to graduate and after I send her to college I'll work on getting out, you know how hard it is to get out of the hood. We're currently looking for a place though"

"I never thought you'd ever leave your daddy's house"

"Boy-"

"I'm just saying you and your sister are huge daddy's girls"

"Okay and"

"I just couldn't hear one of you saying that"

"Well we are"

"Even Arianna?"

"Hell yeah"

"What would you like to try here?"

"I don't know, this chicken masala looks good"

"I think I'm going to get this steak"

"You want a side or an appetizer?"

"Just a salad"

"I'm going to get this loaded baked potato"

"Alright" Jade came back with their wine choice and two glasses, she uncorked it and poured two glasses before putting the bottle of wine on ice.

"Are you two ready to order?"

"Yes ma'am" they gave Jade their orders before she smiled, took their menus and walked off.

"Why didn't you go to college after graduating?" He asked as she slowly sipped on her wine.

"I was going to, but around my 7th grade year my mom had left us. My dad clearly didn't know how to raise three girls so me and Ari stayed"

"To help with Arianna?"

"Yes, Arianna was about 10 when mom left"

"Why'd she leave"

"Her and dad argued a lot about some man she worked with, she's a nurse and he's a doctor. One day they slept together and dad found, he said he made the mistake of slapping my mom which he regrets but he put her little boy toy in the hospital for a month, after that things never returned back to normal and she left... With the doctor of course"

"That's messed up" Armonii shrugged

"What about you I heard you could've been a pro basketball player though"

"I'm taking care of my baby brother, I had to when my moms neighbor called me telling me that she left her son in the house unattended and I told her to call the ward because my mama hasn't been right for a while and to watch Darren until I got there"

"Well I think it's a good thing your taking care of your baby brother"

"Thanks, and I think it's admirable that you take care of your sister" she smiled.

"So after dinner where will we go?"

"I planned on dinner, a movie and a walk in the park"

"Sounds perfect, what movie?"

"Anything you'd like"

"I've been wanting to see Ready or Not"

"That scary movie?"

"Yes"

"Sounds good to me, I have a question?"

"I have an answer"

"Since you didn't go to college what would you have done"

"I'm not sure, I got a basketball scholarship but it's not something I want to do forever. I got accepted into my dream college and everything it's just gonna have to wait, but I knew I wanted to do criminal justice... What about you?"

"I think I was just about to do basketball or football"

"That's good" their waitress came back and put a basket with rolls on the table.

"Thank you"

"Your welcome" they talked some more before their food came out and they began to eat. When they finished eating Dave ordered them tiramisu for dessert and shared.

"This is good, I've never had it before"

"I've never had it either" they finished it off before leaving, they headed to the movies and watched Ready or Not like they planned before he took her to a lit up park for their walk.

"This has been a really nice night"

"Yes it has I'm shocked that I would actually go out with you again"

"Boy-" he started laughing.

"I'm just playing"

"So you wouldn't go out with me again"

"Of course I would and I would like it better if you were my girl"

"Your asking me to be your girl and it's our first date?"

"Yes"

"If I say yes what do you expect me to do bust it open for you"

"No I don't expect you to, but what I do expect is for you be loyal to me and hold me down"

"Wow"

"I really like you Armonii and I know you really like me too"

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't"

"Maybe we should do something about all this like in the air" Armonii burst out laughing.

"I cant stand you, you really think you a comedian"

"It made you smile so I'm good... You have a very beautiful smile"

"...Thank you"

"No need to thank me"

"I don't know, so you just want me to be your girl just like that"

"Yep"

"Mmmm... I want to get to know you some more, so ask me again later"

"So basically we together"

"I didn't say that"

"Yes we is" he wrapped his arm around Armomii's waist and she laughed.

"Wow ok"

"We are together, that means my hoes have to go and any niggas you was talking to have to disappear"

"Aw, why" she poked out her lip.

"Because I said so unless you want them to disappear a different way, I can make that happen"

"I'm sure you could"

"You know your pops my OG and I know you know what he about so I'll make that happen"

"Okay Dave, but I never said that we was in a relationship, but because we're dating I wont talk to them"

"We in a committed relationship now" Armonii rolled her eyes as she smiled because she liked that idea.

"Well I should probably get you home before Arielle come looking for me"

"She's probably laid up somewhere with Jay, not thinking about me at all"

"I kinda knew they would end up together they always flirted with each other"

"Big time I mean how do you both know you like each other and still don't say nothing" he laughed as they walked back to his car, he helped her in and drove her home.

When he pulled up outside her house he helped her out the car and walked her to her door, she grabbed his hand.

"I had a great time Dave, thank you"

"Your welcome, I had fun too and since we together now Imma change your contact to Bae... #3"

"Boy I'll hit you in your shit don't fucking play with me like that" he started laughing.

"Is that jealousy I hear"

"Nah what you gonna hear is a cap in your ass if you keep playing with me like that. If I'm gonna be bae I better be the only one"

"Fine for you I'll just keep it as Bae"

"When did you change it, cause I saved it as Monii"

"Well, turns out I know someone with that same name so to stop all of the confusion I changed yours to Bae" Armonii laughed.

"Okay Dave, I'll see you tomorrow"

"You will, your coming to the mall with me and some of my boys"

"... Thanks for asking"

"Your welcome"

"Goodnight" Dave grabbed Armonii by her waist and pressed a passionate kiss to her lips.

"Goodnight baby" he said before letting her go and heading back towards his car. She opened the door to her house and closed the door when she heard him drive off.

*End Flashback*

"So he asked you to be his girl and you said no"

"I'm not about to fuck on the first night, let alone be boyfriend and girlfriend on the first night"

"Well after me and Jay's night we basically together"

"I know y'all fucked, did you?"

"... Yes and so ashamed because I deadass didn't plan to"

"It's okay, just don't get pregnant cause I will go around bodying these niggas"

"How was your night?"

"Good, he took us bowling and then we went to the movies and watched Ready or Not, I don't know why I didn't see you" Armonii shrugged.

"Well we went to his house and he cooked for me It was so good by the way and after that... We went to his room to watch tv and one thing led to another and he beat it up" Armonii laughed at how Arielle said "beat it up" like it was going to happen anyway.

"I'm glad you had a good night"

"I'm glad I did too, all of that flirting and I get a shitty date I would have been pissed off" Armonii laughed again as she heard the door open and close, she knew it was her dad and he probably got his little girlfriend with him. She don't know where her son be at cause Shantelle stay under her dad 25/8.

"We still need to tell daddy about Arianna"

"She need to do it herself but she is his little princess so I understand her not wanting to do it by herself" Arielle said as Armomii's phone flashed with a message and it was a text telling her that Dave was outside.

"Okay I have to go now"

"Alright shop for me and you"

"Of course"

"And call me if you need me"

"I will, and go get Anna from that nigga house it's almost 1"

"I am" Armonii walked out her room and Arielle followed.

"Why is Dave sitting outside the house?" Her dad asked, he was counting his money at the table with Shantelle on his lap.

"We going to the mall"

"What? Y'all dating or something?"

"If we we're?"

"... I'm not going to be mad"

"Then we are"

"Why didn't you tell me, you lucky I treat that nigga like my son or you wouldn't be dating his ass"

"Okay daddy" she shook her head rolling her eyes.

"I know you see Shantelle sitting here"

"I know she see me standing here, shouldn't the guest speak to everyone in the house" he sighed and faced his other daughter.

"Arielle"

"Wrong one" he rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry Shantelle"

"Don't apologize for us, we not sorry"

"And I have to go, your holding me up" Arielle walked her sister outside and saw Dave leaning against the passenger door.

"Hey baby"

"Hi Dave" he wrapped his hands around her waist and pressed a kiss to her lips.

"Ooh" Arielle said happily. Armonii rolled her eyes as he laughed and opened the passenger door. She got in and he closed it behind her before heading to the drivers side as Arielle went back in the house.
************************************
Small time jump

How do you like the book so far?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2K 28
When Lyla's sister moves all the way from Georgia, she meets the club and starts working for them. But what happens when one of the guys shows an int...
177K 3.1K 36
Brennen Taylor's sister, Breann, starts hanging out with his friends and what happens when she starts to fall for one?
22.4K 993 26
Lana has never learned to love but will Marina change that? Marina has been missing something in her life lately and when she meets "Indie Queen" Lan...
4.8K 155 19
Annabelle Gilbert