Cursed

By JCNerdz

Justice crew fan fic.. Demon, Werewolf, Vampire and........ Mermaid? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

320 2 0
By JCNerdz

"Morning Paulie," Holly said as she went and sat next to him on the dinning table.

"Morning Holly," he said with a smile, pushing over the cereal and milk to her.

"What do you want to do today?" Paulie asked.

"Uhhh, maybe keep Jessie company? She'll be all alone."

"If that's what you want," Paulie kissed her forehead getting out of his seat.

Holly imediatley looked down when she heard Tiffany's squealy voice, to avoid all conversing.

"I get it Tiffany," John said sitting down at the table.

"Ohh and I'm going to get some more nail polishs and-"

"Tiffany! shut up," John said, clearly still tired.

Soon foot steps could be heard, it was Len and Sofia.

"Just pack the clothes you want in a suitcase and I'll carry it to the pyramid," Len said to Sofia.

"Okay," she said kind of half excited, half sleepy.

"Where's Jessie?" Tiffany whined.

"Why?" Sofia said sitting down.

"So I can make her jealous," Sofia just rolled her eyes.

"So it's your fault," everyone turned to see Emman had just walked in the room.

"I was kidding," Tiffany said attempting a playful smile.

"Well I'll go wake up Jessie then I'll take you shopping," Emman said walking back up stairs.

He went and slighty knocked on Jessie's door.

"Yes?" he heard faintly through the door before he opened it. Jessie was just sitting on her bed, playing with some toy that was in the room.

"You going to get out of bed?"

"I guess."

Emman went and sat beside her.

"You don't need to be jealous, nothing is going to happen."

Jessie sighed,"I know."

"So you admit you're jealous?" Emman said smiling at her.

"Shut up," she said trying to push him away as her cheeks grew read.

"I can see you blushing," he said as she looked down.

"Shut up," she mummbled.

He chuckled,"you're so cute," he said kissing her forehead getting up.

"Get out of bed. Okay? and bye, I'll be back hopefully in an hour."

"Yeah, bye."

He went downstairs and started up the car.

"Tiffany!" he yelled.

"I'm here, I'm here" she said rushing about 5 minutes later," sorry had to put on my make up."

"You mean your face."

"What?" she said confused,"Ohh right that was a joke."

"Eman rolled his eyes, how can John tolerate her? he thought. 

******

"This is heavy! You said you'd help," Sofia said dragging the suit case full of all her clothing and what not.

"Well I was, but then I figured you needed some more muscle," he said teasing her.

"bully."

"Fine. give it here," he said grabbing the suitcase with one hand and wrapping the other around Sofia. 

A smile grew on her face when she saw their pyramid. "It's so pretty! she exclaimed."

"Just like you," he said winking.

Sofia laughed at his corniness but still blushed at the comment. She walked in, with Len following behind her, he put down her bag and lite up the whole place, so they could actually see were they where going. 

"So, what do you want to do?" Len asked.

"I don't know, I'm the captive here, you decide."

"Well we could go look through everyone else's new places?"

"Yeah, let's do that."

Len grabbed her hand and they walked out of the pyramid. They decided to go check out John and Tiffany's place first. They looked over the shack as Sofia tilted her head to the side.

"Not going to lie, I expected it to be much worse."

"Likewise," Len replied,"let's go look through their stuff," Len said grabbing Sofia's hand. Sofia walked into the house, reluctantly.

"Arhhhhh!" Sofia squealed quickely digging her head into Len's chest,"My eyes! My poor innocent eyes!"

"Len! Sofia! GET OUT!" John yelled. Len laughed into Sofia shoulder.

"He's naked!" Sofia said with the sound being muffled by Len's chest as they walked out,"I might as well just die! How are you not dead?"

"Ehhh, he's my twin, seeing him naked isn't that different to seing myself naked."

"That better not be true," Sofia said under her breath.

Len chuckled,"I'm guessing you didn't enjoy that sight," Len put his arm around Sofia, as Sofia shuttered at the memory.

"Come on, we'll go watch a movie to block out that sight," Len lead her to the pyramid. They got their and put on a comedy Sofia choose.

******

"Tiffany, didn't you buy the exact same dress from that other shop?" Emman groaned.

"What no? this is completely different! look at the sleeves."

"You're kidding me, right?"

"Awww Emmany, why are you so tense," Tiffany said tugging his arm. He quickely pulled his arm away.

"Well you know if you need a release, I'm always here," she said walking up to him.

"And Jessie doesn't ever have to know," she whispered to him.

"What about that store?" Emman pointed trying to quickely change the subject.

Tiffany squeeled walking over to it.

******

Jessie had gotten up and was now in the dinning room with Holly and Paulie.

"Let's play a game!" Jessie said breaking the silence.

"Let's not," Holly replied.

"Please?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Please."

"Ugh fine, what are we going to play?"

"We could get the others and play a big group game?" Paulie sugested.

"Like?"

"Like hide & seek," Jessie sounded more cherry then she has all do.

"And we can play in pairs," Paulie said.

"No, we can't," Jessie said getting back into her bad mood.

"Ohh right," Paulie said,"Well, I'll go get the others," he said jumping off his seat. He went out of the house and jogged to the pyramid. He stood at the door as he heard giggling, he smirked at it before knocking on the door.

"What?" He heard Len yell through the door.

"Come to the house, we're playing a game," Paulie yelled before jogging back to Holly and Jessie as he saw John had joined them.

"Bags no it," John quickely said.

"Me either," Jessie and Holly both said.

"Or me!" Len and Sofia both simultaneously said from behind Paulie.

"I don't want to be it," Paulie sulked.

"Too bad," Len said grabbing Sofia's hand and was about to leave,"Wait what are we playing?"

"Hide and Seek."

"Ohh okay, cool," he said quickely leaving.

"1!" Paulie said starting his count.

Everyone ran off to hide.

******

Holly quickely got up, mentally trying to the where to hide. She figured she might as well just walk where ever and she should see a hiding spot. She walked down the hallway and saw Paulie's room. She realized she hasn't actually gone into his room before, as she turned the knob she was suprised it was unlocked. It actually just looked like a normal guys room plus some dog toys and a dog bed.

She went to go crawl under his bed until she noticed an iPod. She quickey grabbed it scotting under the bed.

She was glad it didn't have a password, and besides Paulie told her he'd give her one.

******

 Jessie was looking though doors and behind curtains to find places. She found a closet type room, that had mops and stuff. Like a janitors room in a highschool. She tried to stay quiet as the door opened.

"Ohhh John, it's just you."

"Ughh and it's you," he replied.

"ouch."

He just chuckled when he heard footsteps so he quickely closed the door behind him.

"Great," Jessie mumbled under her breath.

"You love it."

"Sorry, I don't find mermaids that attractive."

******

 "Sofia hurry up!" Len called out to her.

"No! you stop going so quickely."

"Geshh women!"

"Women? I thought i was a little girl?" Sofia teased and then Len winked at her.

"Wow, this is a terrible hiding spot," they both turned to see Paulie standing their.

"shit," Len said under his breath,"Who did you see first?"

"Sofia."

"Dammit," Sofia said,"Well let's go find the rest. They started to walk through the house hold as they heard a squeal coming through a door.

"Guess we found Jessie," Paulie said.

"That wasn't Jessie," Sofia replied.

"It was my girl twin," Len said shaking his head as he opened the door. They were suprised to see Jessie and John both in there, Jessie muffling her laughter.

"Hi guys," she barely got out.

"I thought I heard something out of this door," Paulie said,"What happened?"

"I was attacked," John said dramatically.

"Attacked?"

"Yes, It must of been a ghost hitting me."

"Or maybe this," Paulie said picking up a sock off of John's shoulder.

John just went silent out of embarrasment.

"Well you all go into the lounge and I'll go find Holly. They all walked off lounge.

Sofia looked at the clock,"Wow, it's like already 5pm."

"So Eman should be back soon," Len said.

"And tiffany," Jessie said sounding annoyed.

"It's so funny how Jealous you are," Sofia said.

"You're a great friend," Jessie replied.

Len and John just snickered at the Girl's conversation

******

Holly was looking through Paulie's iPod being pretty ignorant on the music he had on hid iPod. To an extent she was judging him from what's on his iPod. But she was still glad to have an iPod back in her hands.

She was getting really restless until she head the door knob turn. She felt the bed dip as she saw to feet. She tried to hide her giggle but wasn't very successful. 

"Hello there," Paulie said lying on the floor,

"Well, you found me," Holly said smiling.

"I did, indeed," he pulled her out from under the bed.

She giggled,"hi."

"Hi," he replied their faces only a couple centimetres apart.

"I feel like this should be less awkward considering it isn't our first kiss."

"I suppose you're right," he said leaning in and kissing his captive.

******

"Seriously Tiffany, are you done? We need to get back home."

"Why? what's so interesting about home?"

"We can't stay out while it's dark."

"Ohh well, we'll go check into a hotel," she winked at him.

"Just hurry up and buy that."

"Why are you always changing the subject, gosh, I'm glad I got John and not you."

"Me too," he mumbled under his breath.

She went to the cashier and payed for the clothing using Eman's money. As she handed Eman about the 16th bag. He was getting looks from everyone wondering how he could hold so much.

"Seriously, get in the car we're going home, it's almost 6."

"Fine," she groaned as they headed to the parking lot.

******

"Well Paulie is taking ages to find Holly," Sofia looked at the clock seeing a half hour had passed.

"I'm not in the mode to play anymore," Jessie said getting up,"night."

"Aww Jessie missing Eman," Len teased. Sofia whacked his arm.

"Sorry. Night Jessie."

"Night Jessie."

"Nighty night you two," Jessie said going upstairs.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GAME?" Len yelled out!

"We're coming," Paulie said with a very smiley Holly behind him.

"Uhh so what were you to up to?" Sofia said smiling suggestively at Holly.

"She was hideing and I went seeking," Paulie said.

"Ohh so that's what they call it these days," Len said winking. They all turned to see the door open.

"JOHHNYY!" they heard tiffany squeal as she ran to John.

"Tiffany," John said embracing the hug.

"Never ever again will I do that," Eman said sitting down dumping all the bags.

"Ohh it wasn't that bad," Tiffany replied.

"No, it was pretty darn bad."

Sofia yawned and Len smiled at her,"you tired?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said getting up.

"Well, we're off to the pyramind," Len said grabbing Sofia's hand.

"Night," everyone said.

******

Paulie and Holly got up to go to bed.

"I wanna sleep in the castle," Holly said.

"The moon's out, I'll turn into a werewolf."

"I can handle it."

"No you can't."

"Yeah, you're probably right."

"Come on, let's get you to bed," he said outside her door.

"Night Paulie," she said hugging him, and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Night Holly," he said hugging her back equally tightly.

"I love you," he whispered softly. Almost inaudible

"What?" Holly said pulling away.

"Ohh nothing, uhh night."

"yeah night Paulie," she said stepping into her room.

******

"So where do you want to sleep?"len asked.

"Where can I?"

"Well your room. But there is always the option to sleep with me," he said winking.

"Uhhh I think I'll talk my room," she said.

He walked up to her, snaking his arms around her as he softly gave her a peck. He pulled away, their foreheads touching.

"Night Sofia."

"Good night, Len," she said pulling away walking to her room.

He smiled at her dissapeaaring figure as he went off to his own room

******

"Where's Jessie?" Eman asked John.

"She went to bed, she's been acting all sulkish all day."

"She's just jealous, that's not a good thing you know, Eman? But I would never cheat on my Johnny" she said grabbing his face kissing him, which quickely escalated to making out.

"Well night," Eman said not getting a response from either of them as they were pretty much eating each others face.

Eman figured Jessie was still up but was too tired to go talk to her. he figured he'd talk to her tomorrow, as he sluggishly walked to his room.

******

"Tiffany?"

"Yes John?" she asked pulling away from their kissing.

"Are you sure I never meet you before capturing you?"

"Uhh I'm sure," she said quickely," that's just what love does to you."

"Righteo," John said as they got up and went to the bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 9.3K 41
Maybelle used to love mermaids growing up as a little girl. Every Halloween she would dress up as Ariel from the Little Mermaid and run around the s...
218 3 75
Think you know mermaids? Think again. (Think underwater Twilight) **** "Our waters are changing. We've known it for a while now. We can sense it. We...
28.7K 845 31
Your spending a vacation at your beach house in Ireland. You get to drink all the beer you want, dance all over the place, and you get to visit th...
48 2 9
This book is filled with chapters of fanfiction for each idea I have. Now you may DM me if you want to take over any of these stories, but you the ok...