Kidnapping was not part of th...

By karinax0

Adrian should've left when he had the chance but by then it was to late. He needed the money to help his fami... More

Kidnapping was not part of the plan, but neither was falling in love.
chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

chapter 3

187 2 1
By karinax0

Chapt. 3*****

"Austin?! What are you doing here?" Out of all the people, I didn't expect him. I haven't seen him since our break up, last summer.

"You've always been a silly girl, always trying to act tough," he tsked. He walked towards the bed, and sat right next to me. "Always getting into trouble and getting away with it, well not this time sweetie," he assured. He caressed my cheek with his hand, his touch sending chills down my back. I looked into his eyes and they showed anger, and something else quite familiar. I looked over at Adrian and pleaded with my eyes for him to help me. Adrian caught my stare but quickly looked away putting his head down in shame. Austin looked towards what I was staring at and noticed Adrian still standing by the door. "What the hell are you still doing here, you've accomplished your job now get out. Demetri will pay you what we promised in the other room. Now if you'll excuse us, Autumn and I need to be alone so that we can recall all our happy memories," he grinned. I started to agonize when he told Adrian that, I didn't like the way Austin kept looking at me. Adrian hesitated and for a mere second it gave me hope that he was going to get me out of here but that hope soon died as he looked down and walked away closing the door behind him. My heart dropped and my eyes began to sting as I soon began to think of what was going to happen next. Austin quickly snatched my jaw to make me look at him. My vision started to get blurry as the tears were rolling down my face. "I've been waiting for this moment for so long," he began to kiss my cheek, and down my neck, he trailed down my collar bone leaving trails of wet sloppy kisses all over.

"Why...are..doing...this to..me?!" I said in between sobs.

He yanked my hair pulling my head back so I could look at him. "Because you broke up with me, we were suppose to be Austin and Autumn forever. Plus I always wanted to take our relationship to a higher step, but you kept saying that you weren't ready. Maybe that's why you broke up with me, but who cares now you're mine!" My sobs were getting louder as he teared my dress off. My bare body was exposed to him, his hands began to travel all over my body, they went up my thigh and kept getting higher. All his weight was on me so it was hard to get him off. He ripped my bra off and started kissing between my chest causing me to gasp as cold air formed goosebumps all over my skin. Austin took it the wrong way because I could feel his member rising in his pants. He stood up and started unbuttoning his pants, as he took them off all I kept repeating to myself was that I was going to get raped by my obsessive ex boyfriend. I began to cry even more, when he got back on top of me. He was about to take his boxers off when I heard a door slam open, I felt Austins weight off of me. My eyesight became clearer and all I saw was Adrian punching the hell out of Austin. Adrian quickly rushed over to me and began untying the ropes off. He took his hoodie off and put it on me, it was a little big, but good enough to cover my body. He stared into my eyes as if asking me if I was okay, I quickly nodded but then suddenly shrieked when I saw Austin coming from behind him ready to attack. Adrian quickly turned around pushing him towards the wall, holding him by the collar of his suit.
"Don't you ever fucking touch her! You hear me?!" Adrian threw him on the ground. Austin smiled and you could see the blood seeping through his gums. He began laughing only causing my insides to boil.
"Or what? What are you going to do? She's a little slut and is nothing to you!" This made Adrian furious making him go after Austin and kicking him right in the gut. Adrian took this opportunity to pick me up bridal style and rushed us out of there. I was still crying as he ran through the halls of what appeared to be of an old, abandoned building. We finally reached a door that led us outside, with Adrian still holding me we reached the black Mercedes Benz parked outside which I quickly recognized as Austin's favorite car, Adrian lifted me without hesitation and placed me inside the passenger seat. I almost didn't let go of him until he realized and gave me a small smile reassuring me that everything would be okay. He finally closed the door and ran to the other side and started the engine and drove off. My heart started beating faster as soon as we were on the road. Images of Austin and the other men coming after us deeply scared me causing me to burst out in tears.

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have left you there with him," he apologized.

"It's ok it wasn't your fault. I'm just glad you came back." Woa! I didn't just say that, did I? "I mean..I'm glad you came back to save me before he tried to do anything else." I cried.

"Your welcome, I wouldn't let him hurt you." We fell into a deep silence. The car ride seem to go on and on. I wondered where we were going but I didn't want to ask. I looked outside and noticed that the scene went from buildings to just plain road. My eyes started getting droopy as my eyelids began to close, and I fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to low music playing in the background. I sat up straight and looked up at Adrian who seemed to be concentrating on the road. "Hey" I said groggily.

"Hey, how was your sleep?" he asked meekly.

"Good I guess. How long have you been driving?" I asked noticing that it was growing dark again.

"About six hours".

"Seriously? You should have woken me up. I hear it's bad to have the passenger sleep while the driver is tired."

"It's okay. You really needed that sleep." He smiled at me.

"So where are we now?" I asked curious to see all the farmland passing by us.

"We are on the outskirts of Pennsylvania." He said very calmly. "So, I have a relative that lives nearby so I'm going to drive there so we can get you some clothing." I look down because I was ashamed of what he saw back there. Thankfully he didn't seem to notice my ashamed face, or just didn't bother to push it.

It took us a good hour or so to arrive at a small farm with a little tiny house. It reminded me of those cute Tennessee movies. He turned the engine off and got out. He went to my side of the car and opened the door for me.

"It's no five star hotel but atleast its something," he said.

"Don't worry it's fine, so who exactly lives here?" I asked as we went inside.

"My uncle Tom, but he isnt here he's on vacations with my aunt Claire." He lead me upstairs and into a room. I looked around, and noticed a lot of pictures of him and a little girl that looked just like him. She appeared to be 10, she looked so cute in her Sun dress.

"If you don't mind if I ask, but why are there pictures of you in this room?"

"Well since my uncle and my aunt Claire have no children, they decorated this room for me and my sister so that we could stay here when we visited. But since my sister hasn't been here in a while, I took the room for my self. I pretty much grew up here as well. My second home." I looked around the room one more time, the walls were painted a light blue, and there were sketches up on the walls. There was a bed in the center, with a light blue comforter and pillows. Everything was well organized and neat.

"Here try these on, there's a bathroom outside in the hallway on the left. I'll be downstairs if you need me." I went inside the bathroom and locked the door. I took off the hoodie and turned the shower on. I stepped inside and washed all the sweat off. The water felt amazing on my skin, and soon all the events of the last 48 hours hit me. I just wanted to scream and shout but my sobs wouldn't let me. Thankful that I was in the shower and Adrian couldn't hear me I stayed there crying a little longer. When I was done I got out and started drying off. I put on the boxers, and his jersey on. I tried looking for eyeliner in the cabinets,but found an old photo. It was a picture of Adrian hugging some girl. This picture was different then the others. In all the other pictures he has a fake smile on, but in this one his smile is genuine. It's full of happiness and love. I look over to the girl and notice she is pretty, she has rosy cheeks and a bright smile. She has soft black hair and hazel eyes. Something about this picture makes me want to take it. Putting the picture way in the hoodie pocket I started to head out into the hallway. Looking around there were so many family pictures and lots of paintings hanging on the wall. Out of no where I began to hear soft music coming from downstairs and I continue towards the steps and the aroma of food hits me and I smile on my way downstairs. I follow the delicious smell and they lead me into the kitchen where I see Adrian cooking over the stove. He has all these materials in front off him.

"Do you need help?" I ask

"Uhh no thanks I think I got it." I sit on one of the chairs and watch him as he brings the food over. "Here you can start...uhh that's if you're hungry."

"Yes thank you." I begin to dig in but suddenly stop when I see him grab his plate and head out of the kitchen. "You're not going to stay?" I ask in a small voice hoping that he heard me. He stops dead in his tracks proving that he did hear me and slowly turns around.
"I thought you would want to be alone..."
"If I'm alone I'll be left with my thoughts and I'll begin to cry, and I rather not ruin this delicious meal." He gives me a small smile and returns back to the table. We eat in silence just sharing quick glances here and there. Surprisingly it wasn't awkward and for the first time all day I felt at peace. It's going to be a long night and the fact that I don't know what's going to happen next is scary.

Hope you enjoyed. (: <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 20.7K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
331K 19.6K 44
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
2.7M 60.3K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
730K 47.9K 54
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...