chapter 3

Chapt. 3*****

"Austin?! What are you doing here?" Out of all the people, I didn't expect him. I haven't seen him since our break up, last summer.

"You've always been a silly girl, always trying to act tough," he tsked. He walked towards the bed, and sat right next to me. "Always getting into trouble and getting away with it, well not this time sweetie," he assured. He caressed my cheek with his hand, his touch sending chills down my back. I looked into his eyes and they showed anger, and something else quite familiar. I looked over at Adrian and pleaded with my eyes for him to help me. Adrian caught my stare but quickly looked away putting his head down in shame. Austin looked towards what I was staring at and noticed Adrian still standing by the door. "What the hell are you still doing here, you've accomplished your job now get out. Demetri will pay you what we promised in the other room. Now if you'll excuse us, Autumn and I need to be alone so that we can recall all our happy memories," he grinned. I started to agonize when he told Adrian that, I didn't like the way Austin kept looking at me. Adrian hesitated and for a mere second it gave me hope that he was going to get me out of here but that hope soon died as he looked down and walked away closing the door behind him. My heart dropped and my eyes began to sting as I soon began to think of what was going to happen next. Austin quickly snatched my jaw to make me look at him. My vision started to get blurry as the tears were rolling down my face. "I've been waiting for this moment for so long," he began to kiss my cheek, and down my neck, he trailed down my collar bone leaving trails of wet sloppy kisses all over.

"Why...are..doing...this to..me?!" I said in between sobs.

He yanked my hair pulling my head back so I could look at him. "Because you broke up with me, we were suppose to be Austin and Autumn forever. Plus I always wanted to take our relationship to a higher step, but you kept saying that you weren't ready. Maybe that's why you broke up with me, but who cares now you're mine!" My sobs were getting louder as he teared my dress off. My bare body was exposed to him, his hands began to travel all over my body, they went up my thigh and kept getting higher. All his weight was on me so it was hard to get him off. He ripped my bra off and started kissing between my chest causing me to gasp as cold air formed goosebumps all over my skin. Austin took it the wrong way because I could feel his member rising in his pants. He stood up and started unbuttoning his pants, as he took them off all I kept repeating to myself was that I was going to get raped by my obsessive ex boyfriend. I began to cry even more, when he got back on top of me. He was about to take his boxers off when I heard a door slam open, I felt Austins weight off of me. My eyesight became clearer and all I saw was Adrian punching the hell out of Austin. Adrian quickly rushed over to me and began untying the ropes off. He took his hoodie off and put it on me, it was a little big, but good enough to cover my body. He stared into my eyes as if asking me if I was okay, I quickly nodded but then suddenly shrieked when I saw Austin coming from behind him ready to attack. Adrian quickly turned around pushing him towards the wall, holding him by the collar of his suit.
"Don't you ever fucking touch her! You hear me?!" Adrian threw him on the ground. Austin smiled and you could see the blood seeping through his gums. He began laughing only causing my insides to boil.
"Or what? What are you going to do? She's a little slut and is nothing to you!" This made Adrian furious making him go after Austin and kicking him right in the gut. Adrian took this opportunity to pick me up bridal style and rushed us out of there. I was still crying as he ran through the halls of what appeared to be of an old, abandoned building. We finally reached a door that led us outside, with Adrian still holding me we reached the black Mercedes Benz parked outside which I quickly recognized as Austin's favorite car, Adrian lifted me without hesitation and placed me inside the passenger seat. I almost didn't let go of him until he realized and gave me a small smile reassuring me that everything would be okay. He finally closed the door and ran to the other side and started the engine and drove off. My heart started beating faster as soon as we were on the road. Images of Austin and the other men coming after us deeply scared me causing me to burst out in tears.