Soulmates Yoongi x Reader

By jeonjungkookfan0808

What is a soulmate you might ask? Your soulmate is supposed to be a person you share an intense and unexplain... More

{1 The Day Before The Concert.
{2 The Day Of The Concert
{ 3 The Concert
{4 The stage (Yoongi POV)
{5 After the concert
{6 Break down
{7 Doctor's appointment
{8 What is the chance?
{9 Dance practice (Yoongi POV)
{10 Fansign in Busan
{11 Fansign in Busan pt. 2
{12 Fansign in Busan pt. 3
{13 Fansign in Busan (Yoongi POV)
{14 After the Fansign
{ 15 After the Fansign (Yoongi POV)
{ 16 The restaurant
{17 The Restaurant pt 2
{ 18 What did you say?
{ 19 What did you say Pt 2
{20 Waking up at 4 am.
{21 The First date
{ 22 On a serious note (First date pt 2)
{23 Horror movie (First date pt3)
{24 Yoongi's Confession (Yoongi POV)
{25 Things have changed.
{26 Coming over
{27 Group projects are the worst
{28 Having a bad day
{29 Grandpa suga
{30 I will never be like everyone else
{31 What is happening to you?
{ 32 What is happening to me? Yoongi POV
{33 We Should Talk
{34 I have a soulmate
{ 35 Do you want to go out with me?
{36 A night out
{37 An awkward encounter
{39 Private talk with Namjoon
{40 Monday morning
{41 Today is the day
{42 Today is the day pt 2 (Yoongi POV)
{43 Today is the day pt3
{44 Today is the day pt4
{45 The Next Day
{46 Promotions in Japan
{47 The Job Vacancy
{48 The job vacancy Pt2
{49 Coming back home (Yoongi POV)
{50 Alone in a meeting (Yoongi POV)
{51 Running to you (Yoongi POV)
{52 Sending in the application
{53 Receiving email
{54 Dinner with friends
{55 The Email From BigHit
{56 Working in the studio (Yoongi POV)
{57 Interrogation
{58 A Terms and Conditions agreement
{59 Interrogation (Yoongi POV)
{60 Normal day at University
{61 After dinner talk (Yoongi POV)
{62 A day in the life of a BigHit intern
{63 Working in the library
{64 A date with Yoongi
{65 A date with Yoongi Pt2
{66 Starting Full time at BigHit
{67 The Office Party Pt1
{68 The office party Pt 2
{69 The CEO
{70 Hide and seek
{71 Comforting her (Yoongi POV)
{72 Yoongi's talk with the CEO (Yoongi POV)
{73 Call from Namjoon
{74 The interrogation
{75 Mental breakdown
{76 What Now?
{77 Eunmi
{78 At the apartment
{79 At the apartment Pt2
{80 The announcement
{81 Producer Yoongi (Yoongi POV)
{82 Surviving life
{83 Proposition Denied (Yoongi POV)
{84 Proposition Accepted
{85 The contracts (Yoongi POV)
{86 Graduation
{87 Technical assistant

{38 The game is on!

56.9K 2.2K 1.2K
By jeonjungkookfan0808

{38 The game is on!

Your POV

''Okay,'' Jin stood up after preparing the game, ''The rules are simple, every round two players from each team play together against the other team, the other players will be computers. Each round will be one race and then we switch.''

Everyone nodded in agreement.

''Okay, so whose going to start?'' Jin held up the controllers.

''Me!'' Taehyung yelled excited, ''Jungkook you too I want revenge for last time!!!!''

''You're on!!'' Jungkook pumped his fist in the air.

Jin gave a controller to Jungkook and Taehyung, ''Who else?''

After a short discussion, the first round was decided, Jungkook and Jimin VS Taehyung and Namjoon.

After choosing the characters the game started, Jimin had a great start and soon took the lead but was quickly shot down with a red shell by Jungkook who then took the lead.

''Why am I always the target?'' Jimin complained when Taehyung hit him with another red shell.

''Because you're always in the way,'' Taehyung grinned evilly and rushed passed him.

Taehyung was now in 2nd place closely followed by a grumpy Jimin and behind a gloating Jungkook. Namjoon was hanging somewhere in the middle struggling to get past the computers. The race continues until suddenly an unexpected pop up pauses the game.

The batteries in controller three are too low to continue the game.

''Who has controller 3???'' Jimin asks irritated, ''I was going to win''

''Jimin you were third,'' Hoseok said, '' What are you talking about?''

''Does three lights mean I'm controller 3?'' Namjoon asks and holds up his controller.

Everyone grunts.

''Of course, it had to be Namjoon...'' Yoongi sighs and snatches the controller from his hands and walks over to the kitchen where he rummages through a drawer before coming back, ''Here.''

''Thanks!'' Namjoon says smiling brightly.

You softly nudge Yoongi who looks at you surprised, ''Does that happen often?''

''Yeah all the time...'' Yoongi responds, ''Seriously it's a wonder that guy is still in one piece.''

''So it's true then,'' You're inner fangirl showing again in a slight grin. Yoongi looks at you with a confused look.

''He is the god of destruction.'' You mumble softly but Yoongi heard it nonetheless.

''How much do you exactly know about us?'' Yoongi raises an eyebrow at you but is disrupted by a loud yell from Jimin.

''ÝAAAAAAAHHHH,'' Jimin yells in frustration when yet another red shell hits the back of his kart and this time ends up at the 8th place, ''WHY!! WHY!!''

''YEAAH!!'' Jungkook yells when his screen shows he was number one, ''Take that Taehyung!''

''Aw man,'' Taehyung sighs as his screen shows 2nd place, ''I was close though.''

''Come on!, come on!,'' Jimin mutters angrily, ''You stupid little green dragon! Faster!''

Jimin surprisingly ends up 4th followed by Namjoon in 5th place. Everyone exchanges the controllers for the next game, Jin and Hoseok against You and Yoongi.

You pick baby Mario as your character because he looks cute and looks at the rest of the screen to see what everyone else chose as their characters.

''You picked baby dry bones?'' You chuckle at Yoongi's character.

''What?'' Yoongi retorts, ''That bullet bike is the best, you'll see.''

''I should pick that one too then,'' You reply and click on the red, bullet-shaped bike.

Then the game starts and you realize you don't even know the controls, you start pressing random buttons until your bike is finally moving.

''Y/N?'' Taehyung asks, ''Have you played this game before?''

''I have,'' You mutter completely concentrated on the game, ''I used to play it all the time.''

This was true when you were younger you used to play this game with your brother all the time but it has been years and you completely forgot how to play.

''Why are you so bad then,'' Yoongi blurts out and you nudge his shoulder causing him to lose control and fly into a wall.

''AAH.'' He yells, ''Y/N, we are on the same team!''

''Nice one! Y/N!'' Hoseok happily smiles as he rushes past dry bones stuck to a wall, ''You should have been on my team.''

You smile evilly and concentrate on the game again, the first few minutes you keep bumping into walls but soon start to get the hang of it again, but it's too late you are too far behind.

''YES!'' Jin yells as princes peach is the first character to drive over the finish line, ''I won!!!''

''Yoongi?'' Jungkook asks, ''Did you just get 2nd place?''

''Yeah I did,'' Yoongi gloats and crosses his arm with a smirk on his face.

''Woah,'' Taehyung looked at you for a moment before looking back at him, ''You're trying your best because she's here right?''

Everyone laughs at Taehyung's comment while Hoseok quietly rides his kart over the finish line placing 5th.

''Yeah, Yoongi,'' Jimin grins teasingly, ''Since when did you become this good.''

Yoongi hits the air as if to scare Jimin who flinches back into his seat, ''What did you say Jimin?''

''Nothing!'' He squeaks from the other side of the couch, ''I thought so.''

''Yoongi!'' You hit his shoulder, ''Don't scare him like that, you're mean.''

''I like her!'' Jimin said and then pouts, ''At least she is nice to me.''

''Okay, okay guys,'' Jin says, ''back to the game!''

Everyone exchanges controllers, you go again this time with Namjoon VS Jimin and Hoseok. Now that you get the hang of it you manage to get yourself to the third place right behind Hoseok, you grin excitedly when you noticed you got a red shell and sent it flying towards Hoseok.

''NO! NO!'' Hoseok yells in frustration when his kart goes flying and you speed past him, ''Come on you cute little mushroom we can do this!!''

''Thanks, Y/N!!'' Namjoon yells when he too speed past a still slow-moving mushroom, '' muahahaha''

''YEAH!!!!!'' Jimin yells and happily jumps up from the couch when the little green dragon passed the finish line first, ''Hah! I'm the best!''

''Yeah, well have you seen your opponents?'' Yoongi asks.

''HEY!'' You and Namjoon exclaim at the same time and you both hit Yoongi on his shoulder, ''What's that supposed to mean?''

''Nothing, nothing,'' Yoongi innocently says to avoid getting hit again, by the both of you.

The 8th of you play Mario kart for another hour it soon becomes clear to you that Jungkook easily is the best player, though soon followed by Taehyung and Seokjin who both are quite a good match to Jungkook but every time a little too slow to get past Jungkook. The score also showed the same results, Jungkook's teams had 33 points and Taehyungs team 39 points. Even though the results of the races varied Jungkook's teams always seemed to be a little bit ahead.

''Ókay next round!'' Jimin says excited, ''Jin and Jungkook VS Yoongi and Namjoon.''

''Hah,'' Jungkook grins, ''This match has been decided even before it has started.''

''Is it?'' Seokjin smirks mischievously and then presses enter to start the game.

''Seokjin? What did you do?'' Jungkook looks shocked at the screen trying to decipher what Seokjin did until he notices the three red dots next to Jin, yours and Namjoon team and the lonely green dot next to his, ''SEOKJIN!!! YOU TRAITOR!!!''

Seokjin laughs evilly, at the last moment he had chosen the other team so instead of 2 against 2 it had become a race of 3 against 1. Surprisingly Jungkook still managed to get first place, but Seokjin had other plans he whispers something to Jimin who grins and moves over to you and Yoongi.

''What are you doing Jimin?'' Jungkook asks suspiciously, ''I don't trust you guys.''

''Save up the blue shield or red shield until the end,'' Jimin whispers to the two of you.

''You're evil Jimin, '' You whisper back and he grins in response.

''Wasn't me, '' He replies and holds up his hands, ''Don't shoot the messenger.''

You look over at Seokjin who is smiling at you before concentrating back on the game. The whole game Jungkook stays in first plays so concentrated on the game he hasn't noticed Seokjin is purposely staying behind him.

''What! NO!'' Jungkook yells when he gets hit by the blue shell and Seokjin rushes passed him.

Then you who was doing pretty well and were in 3rd place hit Jungkook with red shell right before he was finally able to continue.

'''NOOOOO!!!'' Jungkook yells, ''This is unfair!!!!''

Then he looks at the screen and watches how Yoongi who could have easily rushed passed him is waiting behind him ready to throw another shield.

''You traitors!!!'' Jungkook yells frustrated when Yoongi shoots at him and then also rushes past him.

''Oh come on!!!'' Jungkook throws down the controller in frustration when yet another red shells hit the back of his kart, this time threw by one of the computer characters meters before the finish line causing him to end in 12th place.

''This is all your fault!!'' Jungkook snarls at Seokjin and jumps up from the couch.

''Oh no!'' Seokjin jumps up from the couch too burst through the room trying to escape the wrath of Jungkook.

You chuckle watching how Jungkook runs after Seokjin, it reminds you of the old times with your brother when you were younger. When he would chase you around the room when you had done something mischievous. The whole evening it has kind of reminded you of how much of little family BTS was with each other. All caring for each other like brothers.

''Y/n?'' Namjoon asks and you're surprised to see he was standing in front of you, ''Can I talk with you for a moment?''

''Yeah, uh, sure,'' You reply surprised, what did he want to talk to you about? Was it something serious? He was the leader of BTS after all.

''Namjoon?'' Yoongi curiously asks, ''What is this about?''

''Something private,'' Namjoon calmly replies and looks at you, ''Don't worry, I just want to ask you something.''

_______________________________________________________________________________

Back with another chapter! I had so much fun writing this chapter, imagining BTS playing mario kart on there day off. Trying to think of each members reactions to the game, it was just so fun :P.

So Namjoon is getting all serious with Y/N or is he? What do you think he wants to talk about or specifically ask her?

Random character fact:

You have one older brother (as mentioned in an earlier chapter), Jieun is an only child and Haneul has two sisters, one older and one younger than her. Haneul and her youngest sister have a surprising age gap of 8 years! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 2.4K 44
❀ [Soulmate AU] ❀ Kwan Ae-Young an SBR (Soulmate Bonding Researcher), had always watched, learnt and helped from the side, as many people found their...
166K 4.5K 94
ᴾʳᵉᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴺⁱᵍʰᵗ ♡ "Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary eyes. "How could I reject a part of my...
275K 19.1K 22
Yoongi is living a normal life, and he could say that he's already contented with everything. That is until a leprechaun dude with some weird ass mag...
305K 12.1K 133
Book #1 of the Flower Shop Series- Taylor Lee was an ordinary girl who was on her way to college when she was chosen as the 8th member of BTS, a popu...