It Was Love At First Sight [J...

By letmeloveyouuu

Call it fate, destiny or God. They were brought together for a reason. They felt that way towards each other... More

First Things First
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
THANK YOU ❤️

Chapter 25

1.1K 28 2
By letmeloveyouuu

Christmas

I rang the doorbell at Jason's apartment at 10 A.M. sharp. It took him some time before he opened the door.

"Merry Christmas!" I greeted him excitedly.

"Merry Christmas." he smiled and I walked in.

I pecked his lips and then took my shoes off. "Hold this." I said and gave him his present.

"Didn't I tell you not to buy me anything?" he asked. "Don't be silly." I replied and put my slippers on, then took off my coat.

I took the present back and he looked surprised. "Don't I get to open it?" he asked.

"Later. I'll put it under the tree for now." I said and went to his living room.

I saw one present already there with a silver wrapping paper and a red bow, it was wrapped the exact opposite of mine.

"Look, they are like jing and jang." I told Jason when I put the present down.

"Are we soulmates or what?" he chuckled. "Indeed." I said.

"I like how you decorated. Looks good for a guy." I shrugged and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Come here." he said and I walked over to where he was standing. "What?" I asked. "I have something for you." he said.

"What?" I asked.

He leaned in and kissed me. "That's all?" I joked and he gasped.

"That's more than some people get." he said.

"Thank you, I loved it." I replied and hugged him. He picked me up and spun me around. "Jason, put me down!" I demanded.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I'm heavy." I said. "You're not." he said and put me down. "Well, you still let go of me." I shrugged.

"Shut up." he said. "Let's start making lunch then." he continued and went into the kitchen.

"What are you gonna make?" I asked.

"I don't know yet." he said and took the cookbook out of the drawer.

"Why don't I make you lunch for a change?" I asked.

"Okay." he quickly replied and shoved the book in my hands. "I'll watch." he added and sat down.

I was flipping pages in the book, looking for something that looked good and was easy to make too.

"Where did you get this book?" I sighed.

"It came with a pan." he shrugged and I laughed.

"This is too complicated." I replied.

"Okay. Fried eggs will be alright as well." he joked and I glared at him.

"I'll make mac and cheese." I informed him.

"Alrighty." he smiled widely.

I organized everything so the lunch was ready by noon.

"This is good." Jason commented after the first bite. "Thank you." I replied.

I did the washing up after we finished and then joined Jason in the living room. "Is it time for presents now?" he asked impatiently.

"You bet." I replied and took the present I got for him and gave it to him, he did the same.

"Thank you." we both said in unison and laughed after.

We plopped down on the sofa and started unwrapping our presents eagerly.

"I made it myself." Jason stated proudly when I picked up the Christmas card with glitters and everything.

"It's pretty!" I exclaimed surprised and he had a smug smile across his face.

Besides the card, he also got me a sweater and a pair of brand new ankle boots.

I was so surprised and I wasn't hiding it.

"Jason!" I exclaimed.

"Do you like them?" he asked carefully.

"I love them but I don't want you to spend that big amounts of money on me." I said.

"They weren't expensive." he shrugged.

"These are Michael Kors." I said.

"You deserve only the best." he shrugged.

"Did you even see what I got you? I can't give you that now!" I pouted.

"I love it, Harper!" he assured me and gave me a hug.

"Do you really?" I asked skeptically. "I really do." he reassured me and then stared at the framed selfie of us.

"Being with you now is all I could ever wish for anyway." he shrugged.

I placed the present on the sofa and crawled on his lap. I hugged him around his neck and kissed him softly.

"I love you." he breathed in my lips and I smiled. "I love you too." I replied.

I rested my forehead against his and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I need to tell you something." I said. "What?" he asked softly.

"I asked my dad when can I bring you home and he said after the holidays." I informed him and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah? I guess this is progress then." he smiled and I shrugged. "I don't know, he was saying some weird things." I said.

"Like what?"

"He said that some things will change and it won't be pretty for neither of us. When I asked him what he meant, he told me to just wait and I'll see." I said.

"I don't get it." he replied slowly.

"Yeah, me neither." I shrugged.

"Well, don't bother. He told you that you can bring me home and that's the most important thing." he said and I agreed.

"So... Do you wanna watch Frozen now?" I joked.

"No, let's watch Finding Nemo. I haven't watched it yet." he suggested.

"Okay." I replied and put the present away.

I made myself comfortable on the sofa and he turned on the TV. "Are we not gonna cuddle?" he asked while he searched for the movie.

"We are cuddling. Sort of." I said surprised.

"You'll have to come a bit closer." he said and looked at me expectantly.

"I'll fall asleep if I lie down now." I chuckled.

"I don't mind." he shrugged.

He was quite persuasive and I had to give in.

I lay down next to him and rested my head on his chest. He covered us with a blanket and played the movie.

We both fell asleep before it ended and it was already getting dark outside when I woke up from the unexpected nap.

"Jason." I called him and shook him.

"Hmm?" he groaned.

"We fell asleep." I stated and got up quickly. "What time is it?" he asked.

"I don't know but it's almost completely dark outside." I said. "I have to go." I added.

"No, stay." he said and also got up quickly and probably got a headrush since he plopped right back down.

"What?" I asked.

"Stay for the night." he said. "I'll sleep here, you can sleep in my bed." he added when he saw my shocked face.

"I'm not gonna throw you out of your room and it's too soon for a sleepover." I said. "And I don't even have my clothes or a toothbrush with me." I continued listing the excuses.

"I'll lend you my clothes." he came up with a solution.

"I don't know how else to say it but directly and in a rude way, I don't wanna spend the night here just yet, just the thought of it makes me feel uncomfortable. It's too soon." I said.

"Oh." was all he said.

"I didn't mean to sound rude, I just wanted to get straight to the point." I said and I felt bad.

"Don't worry. I'm sorry, I just don't want you to leave." he said.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I shrugged and he nodded. "Do you need a ride home?" he asked. "No, I drove myself here." I reminded him.

"Oh, right." he seemed to remember. "Do you want me to walk you to your car?" he asked.

"Sure." I shrugged and picked up the present he got me.

We put our shoes on and got dressed, then left. We took a silent ride in the elevator and then walked outside.

I unlocked the car and opened the back door to put the present in.

I turned to Jason then and he was just standing there like a lost puppy with his hands in his pockets. "Jason, are you angry?" I asked him concerned.

"No." he replied and I raised my eyebrows at him. "You sound angry." I expressed my doubts.

"I'm not. I just woke up." he shrugged. "Okay then." I said and opened the driver's door.

"I'll call you tomorrow." he said before he walked back inside.

I stood frozen in place, surprised by his leaving without a kiss or anything.
I sighed and rolled my eyes to myself.

What did I even do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 539 23
What happens when you're in love with two guys at the same time. You love them both but you can't be with both because thats not right. Relations bec...
1.9K 241 26
Highest Rankings ever: #7cute couple #59 sparks #1 charming "Impressive," I said to him when he stood next to me. "I know," he replied smugly. "You...
540K 17.2K 81
"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you sure princess, this is what they call n...
1.5K 235 40
"Uh, Melissa! The truth is," Jason mumbled and our eyes locked "That I-I'm in love with you" he stuttered and I was stunned. My heart started racing...