π‘πˆπ†π‡π“π„πŽπ”π’ [chronicle...

Par -WINEAUNT

π‘πˆπ†π‡π“π„πŽπ”π’ ━━━━━━━ Narnias people needed saviours, and instead they got a ragtag group of siblings... Plus

EPIGRAPH
SYNOPSIS
ACT ONE
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Epilogue
RETURNING HOME FROM NARNIA [oneshot]
ACT TWO
SYNOPSIS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Epilogue
ACT THREE
SYNOPSIS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
read

4

4K 243 83
Par -WINEAUNT

"ELIZA, WHAT ARE you wearing?!" Susan questioned looking the girls outfit up and down in distaste. Making the girl spin around and face her, raising her brow in confusion.

"Well, I believe these are Edmunds slacks, and this is one of his old shirts." Eliza answered, pointing at the articles she was wearing. The girl found absolutely no comfort in wearing dresses. What if she wanted to climb a tree? She couldn't because- oh look she's wearing a dress. Eliza had sort of adapted to taking clothing from her brother and wearing them, finding them to be extremely comfortable and not at all flimsy and whimsical.

"Did you know about this Edmund?" Susan asked, looking towards the boy who was holding a cricket bat.

Edmund looked up, glancing at his twin, "Of
course. I don't wear them anymore, if they fit her, she's free to have them." He shrugged, making Susan turn to back around.

It was a significantly nicer day than the last one they'd experienced in the countryside. The sun was shining down, as the Pevensie siblings were outside on the lawn of the manor, playing baseball, well Peter and Edmund were playing while Eliza and Susan spectated and Lucy sat under a tree, reading.

"Peter winds up, poised to take another wicket!" Peter shouted in commentators voice, throwing the ball at Edmund, hitting him in the leg.

"OW!" Edmund yelped, snapping out of his daydream and rubbing his leg, while his twin and Susan laughed loudly.

"Whoops!" Peter said cheerfully, running towards the three, "Wake up, Dolly daydream!", Eliza picked up the small ball and threw it back to her older brother.

"Why can't we play hide and seek again?" Edmund groaned, looking disgruntled at being outdoors.

"I thought you said it was a kids game?" Peter replied with a smirk, catching the ball in his hands.

"Besides," Susan began, with an optimistic tone, "We could all use the fresh air", Eliza internally groaned, what a corny thing to say.

"It's not like there isn't air inside." Eliza and Edmund grumbled in unison, the two grinned wildly and looked at each other with a chuckle.

"It's creepy when you do that. It really is." Susan stated, as the twins turned back to face their siblings.

"Are you ready?" Peter questioned, a small smirk plastered across his face.

"Are you?" Edmund snapped back, preparing his bat, Peter hurtled the ball at Edmund. The boy managed to hit the cricket ball, but as if time froze- the ball went through one of the upstairs windows in the manor, creating a load smash and a bang. The Pevensies looked up in horror and ran into the manor and up the stairs as fast as they could, only to be met by a dismembered suit of armor.

"Well done Ed." Peter groaned, making Eliza scoff loudly as she bent down to inspect the broken armor.

"You bowled it!" Edmund once again defense himself, throwing his arms up in frustration.

"What on earth is goin' on down there?" A voice yelled as footsteps thundered through the halls making all of the Pevensies freeze.

"Its the McCready!" Susan whisper-yelled in fear. Eliza's eyes widened in fright, as the five exchanged glances of worry.

"Come on!" Peter said frantically, as the siblings ran away from the scene of the damage. Eliza sprinted beside Peter who was trying to find a place where they could lay low, the group ran from hall to hall and from room to room, up and down flights of stairs until they finally stumbled into the room where Lucy claimed there was a woodland in the wardrobe.

Edmund ran forward and swung open the wardrobe door, "Come on" he urged them, climbing into it.

"You've got to be joking." Susan hissed, but the before the four others could object Mrs. McCready's footsteps sounded from outside in the hall. Eliza rushed after Edmund, the rest of her siblings in pursuit.

"Get back,"

"Stop pushing me!"

"Lucy that was my foot!"

"Peter- you idiot! That was my hair!
Not a damn coat"

"Move back!"

"Ow-ow-ow!"

"Will you stop shoving?!"

Eliza stumbled backwards, and closed her eyes, expecting to hit the wooden floor of the wardrobe but instead she was met with something cold, the girl let out a quiet string of curses as her two older siblings fell beside her.

The girl scrambled to her feet and stood up, pushing the branches out of the way, only to be met by an entire woodland of snow. Eliza did a full spin trying to comprehend the wonderland they'd just entered. Susan and Peter soon joined her side looking as equally amazed.

"Impossible," Susan said breathlessly, her cheeks going rosy from the frosty air.

"Don't worry, I'm sure it's just your imagination." Lucy piped up cheekily, walking in front of them,

"I-I- don't suppose saying sorry would quite cover it." Peter stammered, while Eliza stood in speechlessness, her eyes drifting around the magical woodland .

"No. It wouldn't." Lucy answered, whipping a snowball out from behind her back and chucking it directly at Peter, "But that might!"

Peter scoffed in mock offence before bending down to make a snow ball, and firing it at Lucy. Eliza giggled lightly, before she was abruptly hit on the back of the head with a snowball. The girl whipped around and saw Susan standing 'innocently' behind her. The girl laughed and scooped up some snow and threw it at Edmund who was standing in daze off to the side.

"Ow!" Edmund moaned rubbing his arm, while Eliza shook her head at his stubbornness, "Stop it!". The girl was taken aback with how upfront her was about a little snowball.

"You little liar." Peter hissed, turning to Edmund in a sudden anger.

"You didn't believe her either!" Edmund shot back defensively,

"I apologised to Lucy," Peter said pointedly, glancing to the smallest Pevensie, "Say your sorry!" Eliza flinched slightly at her brothers outburst.

"Alright-alright" Edmund stumbled, "I'm sorry." Everyone turned to Lucy who stood with a sickening smile on her face.

"It's okay, Some children just don't know when to stop pretending." Lucy mimicked, echoing the words the boy had previously said, hearing this Eliza burst into laughter and turned to her twin.

"Oh- very funny." Edmund sneered scornfully, averting his gaze.

"Maybe we should go back?" Susan tried to reason, worry lacing her tone.

"NO!" Edmund bursted, "I-I mean shouldn't we at least take a look around?".

"I think Lucy should decide" Eliza suggested, Peter nodded in agreement and everyone faced Lucy.

"I'd like you all to meet Mr. Tumnus!" Lucy grinned in excitement.

"Well then, Mr. Tumnus it is!" Peter chuckled, going back towards the wardrobe.

"But we cant go hiking in the snow dressed like this!" Susan objected, crossing her hands over her chest for warmth.

"No," Peter started, walking back out towards them, "But I'm sure the professor wouldn't mind us using these.". Peter handed out the fur coats that had once resided in the wardrobe.

"Anyways, If you think about it logically," Peter continued, looking at Susan, "We're not even taking them out of the wardrobe!". The boy handed Edmund and Eliza their coats, the girl shrugged the jacket on quickly, glad to have some way of keeping warm, while Edmund being his usual grumpy self grumbled.

"But that's a girls coat!" Edmund whinged, backing away from the fur coat Peter had given him,

"I know." Peter replied bluntly, shoving the cot into the boys arms. Edmund reluctantly wriggled into the oversized coat.

"I can't believe this is real? This is real.. right?" Eliza whispered, a small innocent look plastered across her face.

"It's real." Edmund muttered, trudging off towards Peter, Susan and Lucy, leaving Eliza standing alone surrounded by the snow. She felt such bliss just standing in the frosty air but she couldn't help but feel she was being watched by someone or something. The girl was quick to shrug off that feeling and ran off to join her siblings on their little 'hike'.

Go ahead and make my day!

Drop a comment and maybe click the little star?!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

174K 5.7K 29
"Oh. Milady Ashton, are you going to the ball for King Peter." The young centaur shyly asked Ashton. Ashton crouched down next to her, meeting her ey...
211K 6.6K 20
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πˆπ‘π„π’πŽππ† π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ - 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ ❝ "You know, you seemed a lot nicer before you started training us." "We don't have time for...
1.7K 22 16
A story about Peter Pevensie
491K 14.7K 31
"You're not going anywhere, if anything your little boyfriend will just have another seat next to you." Peter threatens. A sharp laugh fell uncontrol...