Elgin's Enigma ✔

By JJJ000YYY

Elgin is your average city filled with people, trains, fog, victorian era fashion, goat people, and the best... More

Dedication
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Mark Information
Bonus 1
Trailer

Part 36

13 7 2
By JJJ000YYY

EXT. GRASSY FIELD–NIGHT

Min lets out a scream of terror and blinks. Jordania stares at them in confusion and her appearance is back to normal. The area is quiet and the crack in the ground is gone as if none of the horrific changes ever happened.

JORDANIA CONT'D: What? What is it? Was ink painted on my face again?

Min stares at her for a moment and scans her face making sure that there was no trace of black eyes or veins. Min then grabs her face and checks every inch of her skin for any traces of harm.

JORADNIA CONT'D: Christ Min, if you wanted to make out with me all you had to do was ask.

MIN: How are you feeling?

JORDANIA: I'm feeling fine? Why?

MIN: Your appearance for a second...

JORDANIA: Yeah?

Min drops their hands from her face and they go pick up the lantern they had dropped. They find it sitting upright, lit with a flame and they stare at it in confusion as they carefully lift it off the ground.

MIN: Never mind. I just hope it doesn't happen again.

JORDANIA: You seem really shaken...

MIN: I don't want you to do that again. It doesn't seem safe.

JORDANIA: You've been showing lots of concern lately, are you alright?

Min rolls their eyes before walking away and Jordania follows.

JORDANIA CONT'D: Min? Min! C'mon! Tell me what happened!

MIN: I don't want to talk about it!

JORDANIA: It happened to me I think I deserve the right to know!

MIN: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

JORDANIA: Might as well do that thing again.

MIN: No.

JORDANIA: Why not?

MIN: You want to know? Your eyes turned black

JORDANIA: That's all?

MIN: What kind of reaction is that?

Jordania silently raises an eyebrow and Min sighs.

MIN CONT'D: Yes, that's all. You think that isn't worrying?

JORDANIA: No, of course it is I just want to make sure I know everything.

MIN: Well, that's what happened so don't do it again.

JORDANIA: Alright. (Pause) Thanks for telling me.

MIN: It's whatever.

They both walk away from the field. The robot statue's eyes glow dimly as if it was watching them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484 40 36
Enter a strange and amazing new world you've never seen before, but you most likely already live inside. Follow Theodore, a lonely kid who has to Tra...
6 0 20
Drome isn't paranoid. The entire world really is out to get him. And that world isn't even Earth. It's a weird hollow world that his whole village en...
124 8 20
What happens when a girl meets a demon in the woods around her city. Read and find out.
6K 212 25
As a young adult, you were still curious of things. Now that you are at a legal drinking age, a friend of yours, presented a bar that was oddly place...