Where'd He Get My Vessel? (yo...

By CHILLs_Studio33015

DISCONTINUED (I'm going to describe this once, this story is an AU ok..? An AU fanfiction, anything can happe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

13

672 22 0
By CHILLs_Studio33015

Tanya's Pov;

This man...

"This is the so called satan, huh?" He snickered while he held me by the jaw.

I hissed wheb the slight pain from the punch flung into me.

Before I realized it, I was yanked by the arm which in turned almost made me stumble backwards.

.....................................................

"Brother....don't touch her." Rayan said with a hint of a frightening tone while holding Tanya near her.

Her brother frowned in complete fright, before standing back up and leaving.

Rayan continued to lead the way and as soon as they were near the holding cells. Rayan secretly hurried Tanya into an isolated dead end corner.

Tanya felt uncomfortable by this.

Rayan peeked slightly from the two corners, then asked, "are you still ok?"

"What..?" Tanya muttered. Flustered as she was, she needed to keep her cool.

Rayan turned around to face Tanya with an obviously worried expression.

Tanya was instantly surprised.

Rayan quickly walked over to Tanya, before whispering, "sorry, I had to hurt you hard or else they might think i'm having sympathy on you!"

Tanya sighed, and then smiled, before whispering, "I....see, that's why you had to kick me like some punching bag."

Rayan quietly giggled, before resting her head on Tanya's chest.

Tanya whinced from the slight pain as she glanced down on Rayan with a serious look.

"I swear i'm getting us both out of here, I don't want to stay here anyways." Rayan whispered.

Tanya still was unsure why Rayan was whispering in an isolated place, but she played along.

.....

Jian sighed as she rested her head on the table.

"What's wrong?" Her mother asked in concern.

Jian pouted, disappointingly glancing up on her mother, before saying, "Tanya got kidnapped by a bad man."

Her mother frowned. She didn't like that news either.

Jian continued to tiredly stare over the grey wall infront of her, before scoffing while standing back up to stretch half of her body.

"Where are you going?" Her mother asked.

"For sure Lerhgen said he didn't know what happened when Tanya disappeared! So i'm going to her workplace about it!" Jian said in exceeding determination as she slammed her hands down on the table.

Her mother gave a worried look by her own daughters insane idea.

Jian continued to stare, then smirked, before saying, "don't worry, mother. I wont just barge in. I'm going to barge in on Maxiliam even if he's in a meeting!"

That seemed like a drastic plan as you may tell.

Lerhgen's Pov;

It's been a while since I lied about Tanya's capture.

I don't want that devil here. And i'm glad someone finally got rid of her. Even though she was one of the many strong mages that can withstand an enemy group attack mid-air.

I didn't even know that the enemies were going to kidnap her.

"Sir. Lerhgen...what was it that you and major. Tanya planned on? Before everything turned to ashes that is." Maxiliam asked.

It somewhat made me flinch for a quick second but I remained calm and started to discuss it off.

I continued to talk about it all, started to claim all the credits and even some of those from Tanyas ideas. I should altleast thank her for those ideas though.

"Those are some insane ideas, Lerhgen." I gave a surprised hum from a suddenly uninvited yet familiar voice.

I glanced over the other side of desk that I faced and saw Tanya devilishly smiling towards me with her tounge slightly out.

I flinched and started to back away from the desk.

Just how did she get here!?? I swear she was taken!

"Major. Tanya..?" Maxiliam hummed.

He aswell was confused like me.

Tanya snickered, before laughing outloud like some pyscho.

"Now. Now." She began, and continued it with, "i'm only here for Lerhgen!"

She's after me!?? Oh no...

"How did you get here..?" I stuttered.

I can definetly loose my title if he calls me out of half of my lies.

"Did you see the guys face???" She asked with a curios look.

"He had a scar by his lip..." I answered.

"Well, it's a pleasure to be in service with you now, sir. Ugar! Call me Jian, Jian von Degurechaff!!" Wait, what!??

Jian von Degurechaff!??? Is she her twin!?

Wait!

She's the same young blonde girl from that cafe!

"See you all tommorrow!" She said, before leaving.

It was a private meeting between me and Maxiliam, and she had to intrude while I was talking..!?

.....................................................

Tanya sighed as she sat on the cold prison floors. Her hands were finally uncuffed so she was able to stretch her arms out slightly.

'Being inside a cell is just like hell, but a little merciful without the undying flames as such.' she thought as she laid her back on a wall while holding unto her stomach.

"Atleast the ground isn't dusty..." she mumbled to herself as she lightly ran a hand on the ground.

It wasn't the slightest dusty at all. Infact, you can really fool a person that someone sweeps it everyday.

'Atleast she didn't break any rib on me. That can be a little fatal.' Tanya thought as she then sighed, while patiently waiting in the cold darkness she was stuck in.

The empiral empire she was in really hasn't been paying attention on placing any light sources in any cells. Enemy she would think.

Tanya was soon about to doze of for a quick rest when she heard a quiet squeel.

It sounded like a door made with rusty bars that was being slowly opened like the ones infront of her.

"Tanya..." Tanya hummed as she looked up.

Rayan waved over her to come as she kept an eye around.

Tanya smiled in response while trying to stand up while holding her stomach. She's trying to withstand the pain as she would rather do than whine about it.

"Sorry...I don't know any spell to sort of heal you..." Rayan whimpered as she quietly closed the cell back after Tanya walked out.

"Don't be. They'd suspect you if you didn't actually hurt me like they would've expected." Tanya chuckled as she walked with Rayan around and tried to find a way out of the empire.

.....

While walking they encounter a man scouting.

Rayan quickly yanked Tanya behind her in total darkness when she saw the man. While Tanya hicced as she held unto her chest while waiting behind Rayan.

Rayan gave a light apology from that as she waited for the man to pass by.

"Let's go." Rayan said as she held unto Tanya's empty hand to follow her.

.....

"Erhm...J-Jian..? Err, Tanya's twin sister...are you sure it's a really good idea to attack without telling sir. Maxiliam?" Visha asked as she gripped unto the rifle in hand. It was frightening to attack an empire they haven't seen what was completely capable of.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.3K 60
What would happen if an unnamed person from 2020 got reincarnated in Youjo Senki as the sister of Tanya Degurechaff. A story about a girl who loves t...
76 0 34
Mel, the daughter of Maleficent, was living her best life in Auradon. She had her squad, her fashion, and her wicked ways. But little did anyone know...
3.5K 169 73
What if in the Evillious, history repeats itself? What if there's another descendant of the Lucifen d'Autriche family? What will happen if it did? Ma...
278K 9.2K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...