Rosetta ✔

By WillRight101

#Teen Fiction # |Rosetta| " Do you understand me ?" I nodded . " Do you trust me ?" I nodded " Will you obe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

22

28.3K 832 7
By WillRight101

          "Aric .." He hummed grabbing a piece of her hair strand and twisting it between his fingers . "I want to see King again" he smiled kissing her cheeks . "Your wish is my command Rosa " She giggles . There was not one human out in the deep garderns of the castle . The guards guarded the them as they sat over the patch of grass .

"Can we see king tomorrow ?" He hummed kissing her ear and biting it making Rosetta squeak . "Maybe not tomorrow . We have a ball to go to " She blinks making him clench his jaw . Fuck she was adorable . "Which ball ?" She asked . "Father is keeping a celebration in my honor . " Rosetta perked up immediately .

"Is it your birthday ! ?" He nodded smiling at her . She gasps . "How could I not know ! none of the maids told me ! I am sorry . I have no present prepared for you my king " He laughed picking her up in his arms . She let out a squeak, wrapping her arms around his neck . "I have my gift right here baby " He said tightening his arms around her , kissing her lips and spinning her .

She moaned into the kiss making him set her down and give a tight squeeze to her waist . She whines as his touches teased her body . Having no way to get of his grip she gave his shoulder a bite making him surprised . " Disrespectful queen of mine . Have I taught you to bite me like that ?"

She nibbled on her lips looking up to him .
"Y-You were teasing me .." He laughed . Grabbing her hand and pulling her out the garderns . Her pout stayed as they entered the chambers . He wasted no time in stripping her off that gown and tossing her on the bed .

"I'll have to punish you now my baby " She gave her lip a bite fisting her hands on the sheets and pressing her thighs together . "Do as I say " He whispered in her ears and pulled away standing in front of her . As he slowly undid his clothing he spoke ," Pull your hands up above your head . Spread your legs for me . No noise . " She gulped pulling her hands above her head .

Shyly pulling her legs apart just a little letting him see her drenched wet pussy . "Spread them more " She held the voice of whine inside . Redness creeping from her neck to her face as she opened up for her king . "This .." She whimpered as he held her pussy tightly and squeezed it ,Almost pinching her . "..is mine " He said and kneeled down licking her. She took in  a loud breath making him glare . "No noise " He commanded .

She took the sheets above her in her fists to control herself . However as soon as his mouth was on her she lost it . Arching back and trying to close her legs . One squeeze from him over her inner thigh stopped her .

He ate her like a hungry wolf . His thirst driving her crazy . She finally moaned out loud and stopped breathing as she came . "fucking delicious " She heard him say . Her energy long gone . She whimpered as he added his three fingers inside and thrust them in and out .

"N-no ..more " She begged but the king always  got what he wanted . "Say your are mine baby " she spoke .. . " You belong to me "

"I belong to you ." She repeated making him smirk . "You know me my dove . I love rough " She shouts softly as he turned her around with one hand and spanked her ass . His rose moaned out loud as he entered her slowly . That was the only slow part .

It took turn to rough fuck as soon as he started pushing inside her .

As his Rosetta laid . Her eyes closed and gasping for air he laid down beside her . Stroking her hair . His fingers moving to traces the love marks over her back and neck .

If this was the punishment for every mistake she ever did ..She wouldn't regret it in her life .

Rosetta was fast asleep . Aric's arms around her giving her body warmness . While the king had his face into a hard glare . He was glaring at her . How could he leave her ? She was so delicate . Making her his queen could impact so badly yet good as well . His jaw clenched as he found her arms reached for his chest and she curled herself in .

He wanted nothing else but to keep her locked in this very chamber of his and never let anyone see his beautiful women . However . People needed to see . They needed to see their new Queen .

She was being dressed . In the most expensive attire . Just like a queen . She was surrounded by maids . Her hair was being put into a simple hair do though it was endowed with many beautiful ornaments .

Rosetta never did feel so out of breath then now . Her corset was too tight . However she had too look good , she was enduring it for the king . But the maids made her endure for the people that she was to stand in front of . Nobody knew about her except the people of the castle . Aric Wanted to claim her as the new Queen . Although it would raise a conflit among him and the royal family customs He was the king now . It was his choice .

The ball had begun . The guests and people from the kingdoms waiting for the king to grace the with his presence . While all of them waited for the king to arrive The king Himself laid on the bed . Watching his little rose fuss around in that so beautiful dress of hers . "My King ! I-I am scared " she said . He had no doubt noticed how sufficating that dress was . Hence he commanded the maids to loosen it for her . She was comfortable but the king wasn't . He wanted her in bed with her . At that moment .

"Come here " she frowned . "Aren't we suppose to go to the ball ? Its your birthday !we will be late" He chuckled pulling on her dress and sitting uo on the bed . She stood between his legs . His face rested over her stomach .

"A king can never be late . His subjects have to wait for him no matter what " He said and she pouts . " Are you hungry my love ?" She shook her head . Aric made sure she ate before getting dressed up .

"Hmm ..I want to sleep " She widened her eyes hitting his lightly . Oh the only thing she could do . The thing only she was allowed to do . "The hurt " He said latching his lips on her neck while his arms wrapped around her waist tight . She whimpered at his bite and pulled away . "No ! Let's go . The late king and queen must be waiting with all the guests  " he sighs .

"Colt !" He yelled from his chambers . The commander answered before slowly entering the chambers of his king  . "We are coming " he nodded moving out . Aric gulped the drink from his glass and grabbed his dove's hand . Pulling her to the table he pour some wine in a glass handing it her . She frowned . "two sips . It will warm you up . Make you less nervous baby " she watched him and had the drink making him laugh 

His little queen certainly did not know how to drink .

"Come my little queen . The kingdom awaits your presence "

Note : Chapter Not editied .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 70.8K 48
"Who is allowed to be your bully?"he whispered as if asking her to reveal a secret between both of them. "You are m-my bully?" Rose said more or less...
1.1M 26.7K 22
"I will chain you up and keep you in my bedroom forever. The only one who you will ever love is me. You are mine Ella and nobody, not even God can ch...
10.6K 381 26
"Break me, destroy me. Tear my land down. Ruin the crops, burn the lands, fill the land with smoke fire and chaos. Break every damn bone in my body...
5.5M 162K 49
*word of advice, if poorly written books annoy you don't read. If you do you better not complain in my comments lol* Never steal from kings. Especia...