Just Friends... (Mature Cont...

נכתב על ידי katie-holla

It has always been Bella and Ethan, Ethan and Bella. Nothing could tear these two best friends apart. One nig... עוד

Just Friends...
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 10

5.5K 87 4
נכתב על ידי katie-holla

Beep! Beep! Beep! I hit my alarm and get up. I am graduating high school today! I can't believe we finally made it. I go into the bathroom and turn my curling iron on. "Mom! Are you up?" I yell down the hall.

"Just got out of the shower, sweetie."

 I start to curl my hair. I hear my phone beep in the other room. It's a text from Ethan, "Good morning beautiful. I am so happy I am graduating with you as my girlfriend." I smile at the text and go back and finish my hair.

"Buckle up." My mom says as I slide into the passenger seat.

 "I'm not three." I put on my seat belt and my mom throws the car into drive. 

I text Ethan, "Good morning my love. I'm riding with mom instead. She insisted she took me. Do you need a ride or will your dad take you to the school?" 

He responds back quickly, "He can take me. See you soon." 

 I turn on the radio and look out the window. I can't believe I'm graduating today. Life flew by, "Honey?" My mom looks over at me.

"Yeah mom?" 

She smiles as we stop at a stop light. "I am so proud of you, did you know that? Your dad would be too. I am proud of you for the both of us, I love you so incredibly much and you are such an incredible daughter." 

I smile and start to tear up. "Thanks mom."

My mom gets into a parking space and I look for Ethan, I see him and run over to him and his dad. "Hi." I and grab his arm. "We are graduating!" I yell. 

Ethan looks me up and down, "Hell yeah we are. I cannot wait for college." 

I see Jess and call her over. "Hi!" I yell and give her a hug. 

"Oh my gosh, Ethan you have recovered so well!" She says giving him a hug.

 "Thanks to Bel." He winks at me and I nearly blush.

 "Oh, whatever." 

"So, are you guys, like, exclusive?" She winks at us.

"Jess!" Ethan looks over at me, "You told her about the ring?" 

My face goes red, "She's my best friend. She isn't going to tell anyone."

 Ethan looks at Jess, "Promise?" 

She nods, "Pinky swear." She holds up her pinky. 

I laugh, "Okay, let's get our diplomas." We walk into the doors of the high school and there are students everywhere in their caps and gowns. 

"I can't believe you told her." Ethan whispers in my ear, I look up at him.

 "I had to tell someone, she is my best friend." I shoot back. I smile and wave at some family and go into the girls dressing room to put my gown on. 

"Wow, you look good with a graduation gown on." Ethan whispers.

 "You can't be in here. " 

I say looking around for other people, "No one is in here." 

I smile, "We are alone?" 

He nods, I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him. "I've wanted to kiss you since I saw you get out of the car." Ethan places his hand on the small of my back and brings me closer to him. He kisses me.

 "Ethan...we will finish this later. We're going to get caught and I need to prepare my speech." He kisses me one last time.

 "I love you." 

I feel myself blush, "I love you, but get out." I push him out the door laughing. I place my cap on. "Honey, I want a picture of you and Jess." My mom says walking in, good thing I kicked Ethan out when I did. 

"Okay, after can we? I think she is with Alex." 

She nods, "Sure, I'm going to go find a spot to sit. Good luck and I love you."

 I smile, "I love you, too."

My speech went really well, I am so lucky that I can think of things on the fly. I am officially graduated and done with high school. The whole thing took so long for everyone to grab their diplomas. "Hi!" My aunt hugs me, "Congrats! Let's get a picture." I nod and pose with a few cousins. 

I see Jess, "Jess, come here and take a picture with me!" 

She runs over and poses and Ethan joins in. "I love you guys. I don't know what I'd do without you." We take a few more pictures and then I look over and see Nick and Alex. 

"Why is Nick here?" I whisper to Jess.

 "I don't know, he wanted to come see you graduate or something. I think he still has a thing for you."

 I raise my eyebrow, "He still has a thing for me? Since when? Did he tell you how pissed I got when I saw him working at Orange Leaf?"

"What? No! But, don't worry about it. If he causes any issues Alex will take care of it." I shrug and he waves over at us. 

"I am going to go say hi to some of my family friends, I'll see you in a little bit, okay?" I nod and Ethan walks away.

"Hey." Nick pulls me into a hug, I give him a confused look. 

"Hi, Nick."

 He looks me up and down, "You look beautiful." 

I look over at Jess to save me, "Thanks."

 He looks over at Jess and Alex, "Can we talk in private, Bella?"

"I guess." He brings me to the side where there are less people around us. He probably wants to apologize for the accident.

"I know that we didn't really work out the first time, but I'd really like to try again. Do you want to go out tonight? I know this great place by the pier." 

I feel my face get red, "What?" 

He nods, "Yeah, the food is pretty good." 

I shake my head, "No, I mean like what? Why are you asking me this?" 

He kisses me, "What the hell!"

 I push him off of me, "I can't stop thinking about you." 

I feel so stupid, "Nick, no, I don't like you like that anymore. I only see you as a friend or like a brother. After the accident I never wanted to see you again." 

Nick looks me up and down, "It didn't seem like that when we were making out on the hood of my car. You wanted me." My jaw drops.

 "You did what?"

 My heart skips a beat and I turn around, "Ethan!"

 He turns and fast walks away, "I can't believe you did that!" I scream at Nick.

Nick smirks, "You could have just said yes."

I give him a glare and leave to find Ethan.

I don't see him anywhere. I can feel tears forming in my eyes. "Ethan!" I yell.

 Jess comes over to me, "Bel, what's going on?" 

I shake my head, "Where's Ethan?"

 I brush my tears away. "I haven't seen him." She says, "What happened?" 

I point at Nick, "Him." I storm off, I need to find Ethan. "Ethan?" I look around, I don't see him anywhere. "Mom, have you seen Ethan?" 

She shakes her head, "What's wrong?" 

I shake her off, "I'll be back." I run out to the parking lot, searching for him. "Shit." I whisper. I see him running onto the football field. His hands are in his hair and I feel sick. "Ethan?" My voice cracks as another tear falls.

 "When did it happen?" I shake my head, "It was a long time ago, I swear. It was the night I went on a double date with Jess and Alex."

 Ethan looks up at me, "I can't believe this. Bella, I thought I was your one and only." 

I shake my head, "Ethan, you and I weren't together when it happened. I saw you hooking up with Jami the same night. You can't act so innocent." 

Ethan's eyes go wide, "What did you just say?"

 I cross my arms over my chest, "You heard me. You were with her at the lake."

 Ethan stands up, "You saw that?"

I nod, "I'm sorry, Bella. Jami was just another hook-up I never cared about her, the only person who I have ever cared about was you." His voice is starting to crack.

 "Ethan." I grab his hand, "You know that I love you. It didn't mean anything. I was so hurt about you and Jami hooking up, right after we did." 

Ethan shakes his head, "I can't believe you would do that though. What is so special about him?"

I let the tears fall again. "I'm sorry. I barley remember that night, plus Nick and I were dating. You had to think that something was going on." 

Ethan starts to walk away, I catch up to him, "I just didn't think you were like that."

"Seriously, Ethan you have no room to talk. You have been with over half of the girls at our school. You know that. So when I hook up with one other guy it's a big deal? We didn't even have sex! We just made out!"

 He comes up to me, "Because you were mine, you were special to me. I was your one and only, and he tainted that." 

I feel horrible, "Ethan." I grab his hands, "Please. Look at me." His eyes flick up to mine and I see the pain. "You have to understand it didn't mean anything. The only time it matters is when I am with you." Ethan wipes a tear from my cheek, "Say something." I whisper. 

"You swear it didn't mean anything?" 

I nod, "I swear on my life."

 Ethan sighs, "I can't believe you kept that from me." 

I hug him, "I'm sorry. I tried to tell you, but I didn't want to go into details. I just felt like it would ruin everything. Look, it nearly did." 

He nods, "Yeah."

 I kiss his neck. "Don't do that now, I don't know if I could stop." Ethan whispers in my ear. 

I look up at him. "Do you want me to stop?" 

He shakes his head no, "Look what you are doing to me." I laugh as I see the bulge through his gown.

 "Ethan!"

 He laughs and pulls me into a hug."Please don't ever do that again." His voice was so serious, 

"Do what?"

 He shakes his head,"I seriously felt like my heart shattered when I heard that douche say you guys were together like that. I wanted to vomit." 

I hold onto him after he stops hugging. "I would never." I feel his bulge against me, "Ethan." 

He laughs,"Shit. Sorry."

I smile, "You are not sorry." I wink at him. 

He grabs my hand, "Come with me." 

I follow him to the car, "Where are we going? You can't drive." 

He shrugs, "I'm fine. I have my dad's keys."

Even though my head tells me not to get in the car I do anyway. He seems panicked. "Ready?" I nod for my response. Ethan shoves the car into gear and we head to the unknown place. 

"Can you believe we are going to college soon?" I say breaking the silence. 

Ethan looks over at me, "Right? It will be so awesome to be out of the house." 

 We drive up East Hill, "Ethan be careful with the turns." 

He looks over at me, "I'm fine Bella."

 I stay quiet and watch the road. "Woah!" 

I look forward nothing is there, "What?" 

He shakes his head, "I need to pull over." 

Ethan goes to the side of the road. "I can't think straight."

 I grab his hand, "What do you mean? Is it your medication?" Ethan shakes his head. "Ethan, talk to me." 

He runs his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry. I can't do this." 

I try to make him face me, "You can't do what?"

Ethan gets out of the car, "All I can see is him, okay? I can't believe you wanted Nick. You wanted him more than me. I thought I could get over this, but when I look at you I see him." 

I swallow back my tears, "Ethan, please don't do this." 

He backs away from me, "Ethan, I love you, only you. I don't want anything with Nick, he was a mistake. The only reason I was with him was because of you. I needed a distraction. I needed to get you off my mind. You told me we were just friends and thats all we would be. I thought it was okay to be with him."

 Ethan shoots me a look, "What did you say?" 

I lean against the truck, "I was so hurt that you were interested in some easy girl like Jami I just wanted to know how it felt to do something without the meaning, without feeling. It was horrible, I never want to have anything with anyone other than you." I feel the tears stream down my face, "Ethan, you have to believe me." 

He shakes his head, "I don't know what to believe! I thought I was your one and only person, but- but I'm not." 

I walk closer to him, "Ethan you are. You are the only one that means anything to me. You are the only one I love." 

Ethan sits on the ground. "It just hurts so much more knowing this because I love you so incredibly much." 

I reach my hand out to him, "Then why try to end it. The pain of us apart is so much more, so much worse, that it's worth it to be together."

 Ethan nods, "I know what you're saying I just need some time, okay?" 

More tears start to fall, "No, Ethan that's not okay. I can't go on without you. Please think about this. We are graduated, we are starting college soon, moving in together. I don't want to have a future without you."

I walk over to Ethan, "I'm sorry." He whispers. 

I shake my head, "You meant every word." 

He nods, "I still love you. I can't love anyone else other than you."

 I shake my head, "Ethan, you don't get it. I have never even thought about anyone other than you, you have to understand that. What you are doing, what you are saying, it's making my heart break. I'm screaming from the inside out." 

Ethan stands up and comes closer to me, "How do you think I felt when I heard that asshole say those things?" 

I open my mouth to speak, but no words come out. "I'm sorry. You don't know how sorry I am." 

Ethan comes closer to me, "I don't know what to do." 

I shake my head, "We need to move on and only think about us. We need to forget about anyone else before each other because nothing matters but us."

Ethan nods, "I love you Bella."

 "I love you too, more than words can explain." 

He pushes me against the car and kisses me, "I'm sorry." He kisses down my neck, "I don't know why I said anything, you are the only thing that matters." 

He wraps his arms around me, "Ethan stop." I push him off of me, "We need to head back." 

He nods, "Yeah, yeah of course."

 I hop in the driver's seat, "I'll drive, okay?" 

He nods, "Sure thing." 

I head down the hill and shortly arrive at my house. "I have to meet my family for dinner, do you want to join?"

I ask Ethan, "Are you sure?"

I nod, "Yeah."

I get home and meet my mom in the door, "Hey!" She gives me a hug, "Grandma will be here soon."

 I smile, "Sweet. What are we having for dinner?" 

Mom looks at her watch, "Let's go out, we can go anywhere you want." 

I look over at Ethan, "What sounds good?" 

He shrugs, "I'm up for anything!" 

My grandparents show up a little later, "Isabel! You are so grown up, we are so proud of you." 

My grandma hugs me. "Grams, is it okay if Ethan joins us for dinner?" 

She gives him a hug, "Ethan, you are such a handsome man. We would love for you to join us at dinner." 

He smiles, "Thank you." 

She grabs my grandfather's hand, "Are you kids ready to eat? Honey let's go down to Shirley's."

I smile, "Yeah, Shirley's sounds great." 

We get in their minivan and head towards the restaurant. "So what are your plans for college?" My grandmother asks me. I look over at Ethan, "Well I am going to school to be an English teacher officially. I'm moving out this summer to get ready for the school year." 

Ethan grabs my hand, "I am going to be an architect." 

My grandfather smiles, "My best friend owns a company about an hour from the community college, you could easily get a job with him." 

Ethan's smile brightens, "Really?"

 My grandpa laughs, "You need some experience!" 

We walk into Shirley's and they great us with a smile. "The food here is amazing." My grams says, 

I laugh, "Yes, yes it is." We go to the booth and sit down. The service is fast and they take our order right away. We eat our food quickly as it tastes amazing.

"That was such a good meal, I don't think I can move." Ethan says rubbing his stomach.

 I laugh,"I'm stuffed too." 

My grandpa pays the bill and we go back to the car. "So, what are your plans for the evening honey?" My grams asks me.

 "She's coming over to my house." Ethan answers for me.

"I guess I'm going over to his house." 

She smiles, "Want us to drop you off there?"

 I shrug, "Sure." 

We tell them the directions and they take us to Ethan's house. "Here we are. You guys have fun. Love you." 

I give them each a hug goodbye, "Love and miss you. See you soon." 

They drive off, "So, what do you want to do?" I ask Ethan as he is opening the door to his house.

 "You." 

I gasp, "Ethan!" 

He laughs, "What?" We walk inside and he pushes the door close behind me.

 "I love you." I smile at him.

He presses me against the door and starts to kiss down my neck. "I'm sorry for everything today. I'm so happy we graduated together. I'm happy we get a fresh start out of high school." He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. "I love you, Bella Marie Thompson, so incredibly much."

We move from the door to his room, "I want you." He starts to take off my jacket. "Now." He kisses me in between shedding my clothing off. He takes off his shirt, his abs move with his breathing. 

"Ethan." I whisper, he starts to take off his jeans. 

"Bella." He kisses my breasts and moves down to my navel. I gasp in pleasure. He keeps kissing and his hand finds my sweet spot. I will never get over this. He enters two fingers inside of me. "Don't stop." We each have one last piece of clothing to take off, I see his dick grow hard through his boxers. He grazes his teeth on my hip and gnaws at the fabric on my panties. He grabs them with his fist and tears them off. "Ethan!" 

"You are so ready for me, baby." Ethan slides on a condom and enters me immediately. I moan into his neck. He kisses my forehead and I can't help but smile, no matter what he says or does, I will always love him. "Don't stop." I whisper, he grunts going in back and forth. 

"You feel amazing. " Ethan's fingers interlock with mine. "I love you." He says in between kisses. He rubs my clit and my back arches in pleasure. He is so damn good in bed. I hold on to him as good as I can with my cast being on my arm. I swear his cock grows even larger inside of me. He sucks on my nipples and bites it tenderly. I try to hold back my moans, but it isn't easy to do.

"You're my forever." He says panting.

"You're mine."

He cries out my name as he climaxes. I climax right after him, it feels so incredible. We hold each other knowing that nothing will come between us ever again. We are 18, going on forever and it is the best feeling in the world. I won. I won my best friend. I won my lover. I am the luckiest girl in the world. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

286K 3.8K 68
August and Ethan have been bestfriends since the day they met at Ethan's seventh birthday party. And now, twelve years on, their friendship continues...
330 18 17
Two girls, two guys. Will their love for each other's friendship keep them together or will their love for the boy of their dreams tear them apart?
Fine denial נכתב על ידי JJ

ספרות חובבים

36K 1.9K 32
Isabella Swan and Edward Cullen have been friends since elementary school. Both of them are in Forks High and they have seen each other grow up along...
135K 2.4K 15
" nothing in this world could ever tear this love apart " in which two vampires in love while trying to survive the danger magnet that is bella swan...