The billionaire's savior

By baeline0711

Samantha Camilla William. Daughter of the richest family in the world. She's absolutely gorgeous, and not on... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Covers
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
This is not a update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Please read!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 13

42.2K 1.1K 171
By baeline0711

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

"Austin?" I yelled out, once i stepped inside of the house. I closed the door behind me and walked upstairs towards his room. I seriously hope he's here because i don't want anything happening to him.

I softly knocked on the door.  "Austin are you here?" I asked frowning to myself. God i just wanna strangle his dad. Everything is going so freaking fast, it's like i can't keep up anymore.

Oh fuck it! I opened the door and entered his room. Damn his room is way cleaner than mine. I looked around and finally noticed that bootyface lying on his bed. Is he deaf? I called out his name like two hundred times. Okay maybe two times but come on.

"Samantha please just leave me alone" Austin said, no emotion in his voice. I ignored the tone he used on me and what he just said and walked towards him.

"You look cute when your angry" i said teasingly hoping he'd feel a little better, but who am i kidding. It's Austin we're talking about here. I sighed and decided to just go with my plan b. I got on his bed next to him and hugged him. To my surprise he didn't push me of the bed or cussed at me, he just sighed and put his arms around me.

"Thank you" he whispered softly. My eyes widened at his words and not two seconds later i was sitting up looking at him in disbelief.

"Wait. Lemme just clean my ears real fast" i said and was about to get up when he chuckled and pulled my on my arm making me fall on top of him, and hugged me again. Even though i was still shocked, i just couldn't keep my mouth open. "You big softy, you love my hugs" i teased, stretching out the word love.

"I do, but you won't tell anyone or I'll have to kill you" Austin teased back, making me laugh. Now this is the Austin i act like having around me.

"You wouldn't kill me, you'd miss my sexy self" i said as a matters fact. "Wait that sounded conceited" i said after i thought about what i said. "Meh it's true though" i added making him laugh loudly.

He has a nice laugh, but i will never admit that.

"You are to much Samantha" he said and i got off of him sitting next to him. "So are you still up for lunch after the scene i pulled?" He asked looking at me with a frown, probably thinking back to what happened.

"Of course i am diva" i said with a smirk. Austin rolled his eyes and gave me a little push in a joking way. "Now let's go handsome, my stomach needs food" i said getting up and starting to pull his hand really hard. Let me tell you how wrong that went.

He fell off the bed.

"Samantha" he yelled but smiled a little when i started laughing my ass off. I guess i got a little to busy laughing because he pulled my hand and once again made me fall on top of him. "You really like laughing at me don't you?" Austin asked with a raised eyebrow. I groaned and tried to get up, but Austin just smirked at my effort, not letting his hold on me go.

"Austin let go" i said with a pout. How is he this strong, it's really nor fair.

"Nah, i kinda like this" Austin sighed relaxed and closed his eyes, a smile plastered on his face. How did i never how gorgeous he actually is. It's like his whole face is just flawless. He's got the perfect lips, the perfect brows, his cheekbones make even me jealous. "Enjoying the view?" Austin's voice snapped me out of my trance. I looked back up at his eyes and it felt like everything around us stopped and the only thing i could focus on was him. His eyes looked way more gorgeous than i took a notice to before.

Austin's eyes flickered to my lips and back to my eyes, a look i couldn't recognize on his face. Austin's hand made it's way to the back of my neck and before i could react he pulled my head down and pushed my lips on his. I was shocked at first put kissed back. I've never felt this way once in my life, and it scares the hell out of me. The kiss was passionate and send butterflies trough my whole stomach.

I pulled back but didn't move to far away from him. Once i opened my eyes, i looked into Austin's to see a shocked but a look of adoration in his eyes. Where are these feeling coming from?

"I need pee" i blurted out honestly. Austin raised an eyebrow and chucked, and i just smiled sheepishly in return. "What? At least I'm being honest" i added, and he just rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"I don't think your normal anymore at this point" Austin said making me pinch his nose. "Hey!" He yelled out, touching his nose.

"I am normal, your the problem here sweetie now let me go i have to pee" i said trying to get up. Finally he let me go and i jumped up running towards the bathroom. Damn i really don't know how to have a moment.

Oh well, peeing goes first anyway.

***

"So have you decided what you wanted to eat yet?" Austin asked for the third time. I looked up with a murderous look and gave him a sweetly smile.

"Listen bootyface, I'm trying to choose but your annoying ass doesn't let me, do you think choosing food is easy? Because it''s not" i said scoffing.

"Oh shut up, you probably don't even know what all these foods are" Austin said back letting out a scoff himself. Yeah we're still the same even though we just kissed, not even half an hour ago.

"What are you even saying bitch, do you think I'm stupid" i snapped at him. I mean he's not lying. I don't understand shit that's on the menu, I've just been trying to look for something that won't taste bad since i don't know what they are. I'm just not gonna admit it.

"I do actually. You've been staring like a dumbass at the menu for fifteen minutes straight, do you think i don't notice that you don't know what the foods mean" Austin said facepalming.

"Well i can't help that it's all written in French" i said and crossed my arms over my chest, a angry pout on my face. Who does he think he is?

"It's Italian" Austin said with a smirk leaning back in his chair. My jaw dropped at that.

It is? I'm Spanish how did i not understand shit?

"Oh really? Then where is the pasta and pizza huh?" I asked like i just outsmarted him. His smirk just got bigger.

"Look on the next page" he said, leaning forward with his arms on the table, a huge smirk plastered on his face. I gave him a suspicious look on went to the next page and he was right. On the page were all the types of pizza and pasta on.

"Oh well" i said struggling my shoulders. "I still think i won this argument" i added padding my shoulder. I looked up at Austin to see his head on the table, shaking from laugher.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He asked when he finally stoped laughing at looked up at me.

"I honestly don't know, i got it from my mom" i said proudly. I don't think i got it from my mom, but who cares.

"I'm sure you do babe" Austin said shaking his head with a little smile. Why is he always shaking his head?

"So can about your company" i started making Austin's face turn serious. "There is an empty building next to Samantha Williams company, it was originally hers but apparently she doesn't need it anymore, so why don't you but it and use that as your company building. It's way better looking and the windows open wide enough to trow your cousin out of it" i said, smiling sweetly at the last part.

"How do you all this?" Austin asked curiously, ignoring the part about his cousin.

"I'm a hacker" i said seriously.

"Are you really?" Austin asked, both his eyebrows raised.

"No" i said simply and looked towards the waitress that was walking towards our table.

"Hello I'm Katerina and I'll be your waitress today, would you guys like to order?" The waitress asked her eyes flickering to Austin every two seconds, i don't think she even notices what i look like. I looked towards Austin to see him looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh right, uh I'll just have a pizza margarita and a coke. Oh and do you guys have an English version of the menu?" I asked her, and she finally turned towards me. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped slightly.

"Oh my god Samantha. I'm sorry for my wife, she's just kidding" Austin said and gave me a look. "I'll have the same thing" he added and Katerina nodded before hurrying away.

"Samantha?" A familiar voice called out making me turn around. It was Katherine from the PA contest. Next to her was a handsome guy with blond hair. Probably the chase she was telling me about, the one that owned stuff.

"Katherine" i said excitedly and got up to hug her. "How have you been?" I asked with a smile.

"I've been great, i really wanted to text you and ask to hang out but this potato face next to me thought it would be funny to throw my phone out of the window of his company because my ex boyfriend texted me" Katherine said rolling her eyes while chase next to her looked extremely proud of himself.

"No worries, did he at least buy you a new phone?" I asked secretive, looking towards chase who was raising his eyebrows at us in a 'really' matter.

"Why are you asking her that like I'm not standing next to her where i can hear you?" He asked confused. Wow we have a smarty pants here.

"Oh I'm sorry i thought you were her brother" i said with a serious look on my face. I didn't, but he's making me look dumb.

"I don't even look like her" he said in disbelief.

"So what?" I asked trying to make myself feel better and just turned back to Katherine who was doubled over laughing. I looked behind me to see Austin laughing too.

"I swear i love you" Katherine said once she sobered up. "Can i have your phone number again?" She asked pulling out her phone and putting it out for me. I nodded and put my number in her contacts again.

"Next time you decide to throw her phone out of a window just know that i will tattoo my number on her forehead" i told chase strictly and he put his hands up in surrender before walking towards Austin and pulling out a chair next to him. I guess their already friends. I sat back in my chair too and Katherine pulled one next to me. And for the next hour or two we just ate and talked about the most random things. One thing i know for sure it that this day was definitely eventful, and i have a feeling Katherine and i will be good friends. Now i just have to reveal myself and I'm good.

But am i ready for the shit that comes with it?

Is Austin really worth it?

This question made me think back to the kiss we shared earlier today. It was special, something i haven't felt before.

I think it's time for Samantha William to finally come back, and it's scares the fuck out of me that just one kiss is the reason for it.

To be continued..

(Not edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

512K 13.7K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
310K 9.2K 31
(THE BILLIONAIRE'S SERIES BOOK ONE) VICTORIA CAMPBELL the ever forgiven heart of a maiden found herself toss into an arranged marriage to THE SMITH'S...
1.2M 32.9K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...