In Love With The Swordsman

By XxMusicalHowlxX

Princess Asuna's Life was tough, With her mother trying to pair her off to the richest prince or her tough de... More

Prolouge
Princess Asuna Irene Of Aincrad
Evening Of Thought
Decision Of A Life Time
Shout Out Sweepstakes!
Running Away
Falling slowly
Together?
Fianlly feeling loved
New life
A little bit of love
My great return
Betrayl
Heir?
Escaped Into the Forest
Safe, For now.
SURPRISE-teaser chapter!
~Running fast~
Coming soon...
Im sorry ( not a chapter )
Thank you

Taking A break~Not a chappy

1.8K 21 7
By XxMusicalHowlxX

Hello everyone, I am sorry to say with a heavy heart that im going to be taking a break here on wattpad.

recently a friend whom i loved and trusted with all my heart betrayed my feelings and giving nature. 

I dont want to go into anymore details but i wanna say this

be kind to your friends and family, treat them like its their last day on earth because one day. you will loose them and loosing a good friend truly feels like a heartbreak.

all of my stories are on hold until i come back from all the greif and hatred i feel. and when i do come back, expect better stories and better chapters. 

Goodbye for now 

~Ember

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 341 12
Months have past since Asuna's death and Kirito is still trying to pick up the pieces, helped by his close friend and long time clearer Yuuki the two...
7K 97 9
Y/n is a loner, a mute, a SAO surviver and Yuuki Konno best friend, they were like sisters but when Asuna joins, she doesn't stay with them, since sh...
3.1K 57 26
Black Swordsman. Lightning Flash. Crimson Warrior. Kindred Assassin. Four years ago, these were just four of Aincrad's top players, but to Kazuto, Jo...
2.3K 80 4
The floating castle of Aincrad is a wonderful place. It's filled with people and monsters who were designed for others to enjoy, to fulfil the desir...