Always & Forever - Twilight

By __thealpha__

"Alice Cullen, it's great to see you again, old friend." "Blair Mikeason, how old are you now?" OR A Mikeas... More

intro ! [✓]
cast ! [✓]
part one ! [✓]
one ! [✓]
two ! [✓]
three ! [✓]
four ! [✓]
five !
six !
seven !
eight !
nine !
ten !
eleven !
twelve !
thirteen !
fourteen !
fifteen !
sixteen !
seventeen !
eighteen !
nineteen !
twenty !
twenty - one !
twenty - three !
twenty - four !
twenty - five !
twenty - six !
twenty - seven !
twenty - eight !
twenty - nine !
part two !
thirty !
thirty-one !
thirty-two !
thirty-three !
thirty-four !
part three !
thirty-five !
thirty-six !
thirty-seven !
BLM
thrity-eight !
Editing

twenty - two !

6.6K 141 21
By __thealpha__

BLAIR SMILED AS SHE WALKED THROUGH THE STREETS OF NEW ORLEANS.

She smiled as she saw some teenagers laughing, a mother hugging her child as it babbled about how school went, a family on a holiday.

She didn't know how much she had missed New Orleans. She didn't know how much she had missed home.

Xander smiled as he watched his love.

"Blair" he broke her out of her daydream "yes?" she answered and then she noticed that they were outside of her home.

"oh right yeah, family business" she muttered and then she smiled at Xander. "I won't be long" Xander scoffed "I'm coming in as well dove" he said and grabbed her hand.

"They are going to be my in-laws soon enough." Blair nodded her head and looked at her left hand. She was going to be his forever.

She then smiled up at her partner "I know darling." Xander laughed "darling? have you been hanging out with jasper for too long?" Blair smiled "maybe..."

Xander raised an eyebrow "should I be worried?" Blair kissed her mate on the cheek "never" she whispered as they went into the house.

"Rebekah? Elijah? Klaus? I'm home!" She yelled hoping that one of her siblings would come to greet them. "Blair!" She heard her sister as Blair smiled.

The two sister engulfed each other into a tight hug while the two brothers was glaring at Xander. The two sisters let go.

"Why are you here?" Rebekah asked them as Blair hugged her brothers and walked back over to Xander.

"My family....we need your help" the Mikealsons looked at each other. "How can we help your family?" Elijah asked as they sat down in the living room.

"My kind of vampires have kings..we call them the Volturi. The Volturi have rules set out and each of us need to follow them. There is an old story about the immortal children.." Elijah looked at Xander.

"Go on" klaus said and Xander nodded his head.

"The immortal children were vampires that were turned way too early. The children were unable to control their thirst...they were thirsty all the time and this brought attention to the vampire world. Of course the Volturi don't like attention and so if anyone who was to make an immortal child they were punished."

"How?" Rebekah asked and Xander looked at her "by death."

"Bella got pregnant whenever she was human and Edward was and still is a vampire. They have created a hybrid. But one of the 'cousins' of the Cullens hold a grudge against them and they saw Renesmee and thought that they were an immortal child."

"The Volturi is coming after our family and we need your help" Xander finished it off. The siblings looked at each other.

"You don't need to fight you just need to witness" Xander explained and Rebekah smiled "we will go" she told the two as Blair smiled "thank you" she said and hugged them all.

"Thank you all" he told them.

"When is the fight?" Rebekah asked them "whenever the snow touched the ground. You will have to come home with us so you all better get packing!" Blair said as Rebekah dragged her to her room.

"Are you treating her well?" Klaus asked Xander who looked at her older brother "of course. I wasn't much until I met her. I was a mess....apart from Edward everyone had their partners and I didn't. I was depressed that she wasn't by my side and now that she is I will never let her go."

Elijah and Klaus looked at him "thank you for making her happy..." Elijah said and Xander nodded his head "I would advise you two to go and pack because the girls are almost ready."

"Of course."

————————

Klaus looked at the two partners he was glad that she had someone to love and cherish her forever.

"We have to find some more witnesses but here is the address and I have told Esme that you would be coming!" She said and hugged her siblings.

"Also you should really go and feed because you can't whenever your in Forks because of the treaty that the vampires have with the wolves!" She spoke really fast.

"Okay? Good...we shall meet you there soon!"

And the two lovers were gone.

"Wow. Are we really doing this?" Rebekah said and Elijah nodded his head "yes we are."

"Sister you agreed to it!" Rebekah looked at Klaus as Elijah rolled his eyes at the two bickering.

This was going to be a long flight.

————————-

"Where are we going?" Blair asked her mate as he smiled "Korea" he told her "we have to meet an old friend of mine" Blair nodded her head "you know Korean?"

"Blair I am Korean."

"I knew that! Sometimes some people can lose that side of them."

"I know sweetheart but I see this family every year for Christmas. One of them is my godchild."

Blair looked at her mate "you never told me you had a godchild."

Xander smirked back cheekily "I didn't?" Blair then started to hit him and curse at him.

This was going to be a long flight.

______________

As they got out of the airport Blair was nervous. Xander hired a car and they were travelling for quite some time.

Blair looked at Xander "I'm going to go asleep" she said as Xander chuckled "alright have a nice nap."

Xander was driving and he put on some music to keep him company. He was starting to get excited because he hasn't seen his friends in such a long time.

As Xander pulled into the drive and stopped the car he shook awake Blair.

"Blair we are here dove." Blair woke up and noticed the big house.

"Wow" she muttered.

Xander and Blair walked up to the Hanoi's and knocked on the door.

A butler came to answer the door.

"우씨. 다시 뵙게 되어 기쁩니다!" The man spoke. Xander smiled. (Mr Woo. It's great to see you again!)

"그리고 당신손 씨도 마찬가지입니다."  Xander said ( and the same to you Mr Son.)

"정씨가 기다리고 있습니다." Mr Son said and let the two in. (Mr Jung is waiting for you.)

Xander looked at Blair "you okay?" Blair nodded her head "you have to teach me some Korean" Xander laughed "I will don't worry."

The two came to a double door and knocked.
"들어오세요!" A voice came from the other end. Once Xander opens the door Mr Jung comes and gives him a hug. (Come in!)

"도환! 만일 여러분을 만보는 것은 정말 좋은 일이에요. 어떻게 지내세요? , 예쁜 아가씨는 누구야?" Blair stood behind Xander and hurried her head into his back. She didn't like the attention. (Do-Hwan! It's so good to see you. How are you? Oh, who is this pretty lady?"

Xander smiles "민호이 내 친구야. 내가 당신에 대해 말하고있는 하나." (Min-ho this is my mate. The one that I have been telling you about.)

Minho nodded his head. "그녀는 아주 예쁘다. 당신은 매우 운이 좋은 사람." (She's very pretty. Your a very lucky man.)

"I need you to help us" Xander started as Blair good there bewildered. "You can speak English and you've been speaking in Korean this whole time?!" Minho and Xander started to laugh.

"Of course he can" xander told his mate.

Minho smiles at Blair "I had lived in America for seventeen years so I know English. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Blair shook her head. "No, it's fine" she said.

"The Cullens are in trouble and we need your help."

Minho looked at the couple and they started to explain what had happened.

"We shall help." He told them.

Blair smiled to herself, Renesmee would be safe.

—————-

Who should I cast as Minho? Also I don't know if the Korean is right and if it isn't help me please! I don't know enough Korean to write this sooooo.....

thank you all for reading!

Comment,
Vote
&
Follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

756K 19.5K 71
"ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴄʟᴀᴡs, ᴏʀ ɢʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴇʏᴇs, ᴏʀ sᴜᴘᴇʀ sᴇɴsᴇs. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇs ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ." ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ•ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴡɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ...
931K 35K 60
" 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲. " " 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿...
195K 3.6K 19
𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔...
48.2K 1.5K 15
"You Became My Everything And Showed Me The True Meaning Of Love." Eclipse | Book 3