Always & Forever - Twilight

By __thealpha__

"Alice Cullen, it's great to see you again, old friend." "Blair Mikeason, how old are you now?" OR A Mikeas... More

intro ! [✓]
cast ! [✓]
part one ! [✓]
one ! [✓]
two ! [✓]
three ! [✓]
four ! [✓]
five !
six !
seven !
eight !
nine !
ten !
eleven !
twelve !
thirteen !
fourteen !
fifteen !
sixteen !
seventeen !
eighteen !
twenty !
twenty - one !
twenty - two !
twenty - three !
twenty - four !
twenty - five !
twenty - six !
twenty - seven !
twenty - eight !
twenty - nine !
part two !
thirty !
thirty-one !
thirty-two !
thirty-three !
thirty-four !
part three !
thirty-five !
thirty-six !
thirty-seven !
BLM
thrity-eight !
Editing

nineteen !

8.3K 167 9
By __thealpha__

( nineteen ! )

BLAIR FELT HAPPY TO BE BACK. It was a few days from her arrival and she had gotten closer to Renesmee.

The baby Cullen was getting bigger and bigger everyday and they didn't know how much time they had with her.

Blair felt sorry for the wolf boy, that was his imprint and he didn't even have a very long time with her.

Everything was normal in the Cullen household. Well that and Xander ran around with house with Renesmee on his shoulders with Bella was yelling at him (don't worry it was only human speed) Blair grinned as she could hear the soft laughter coming from Renesmee.

Emmett then started to 'chase' after them. Blair smiled at the sight ' he would be an amazing father' she thought to herself and then felt Edward sitting beside her "he would" the mind-reader told her and then Blair hit him "get out of my head!"

Edward only smiled and then walked towards his wife who was almost having a breakdown. "Emmett!" Rose called out "we have to hunt!" Emmett then pouted and stopped.

"Alright" he grumbled and then kissed Renesmee on the forehead and mumbled a small 'goodbye' to everyone else.

Blair laughed at his face. She walked over to Xander who sat down on the sofa, she sat beside him and out her head on his shoulder.

"We're going on a date tonight" the male hybrid told her. Blair lifted her head up "why?" she asked him as the man smiled "we've been together for a while now" was all he said and Blair laughed "it's been what...five months or so?"

Xander kissed her head "you have to start to get ready, sweetheart" and then left Blair with her mouth open.

"Blair!" Alice came running "you have to let me dress you" she squealed and then grabbed the female hybrids wrist not giving her much of a choice.

"Help me" she mouthed to Jasper who just tilted his head back and let out a laugh. Blair pouted and then was dragged into Alice's room. 

She sat her down on a chair and started to do her makeup. She gave her a light rose colour on her eyes and then a pink for her lips.

She then got out a curling iron and started to do her hair. Blair was soon done and then all was left was a pink dress that was shorter at the front but longer at the back.

"Wow" Blair gasped and then looked at Alice who had a pair of heels in her hand. "Thank you Alice" she said and then took the heels "why is he doing this?" Blair asked Alice who only giggled in response "that doesn't help!" she yelled at the pixie girl.

———————

Xander couldn't wait to see Blair. He looked at the clock that was mounted on the wall. Xander was becoming impatient and started to walk back and forth at the front door.

He could feel his phone buzzing and he looked to see who it was.

Rosie poise:

It's all done

Xander smiled and quickly texted his sister back and put his phone in his pocket.

Click

Click

He could hear Blair coming down the stairs. He looked up and stared at her. She was already beautiful but this side of her always took the breath off of Xander.

Blair smiled and walked over to her mate "Hello" she said quietly and Xander smiled "Hello....you look...wow" Blair laughed and then look at the her mate while smirking "you don't look bad yourself."

Xander held out his arm "Shall we get going?" he asked her as she joined her arm with his while grinning "we shall."

—————

the drive wasn't wrong to the little cafe that Blair liked. Xander parked the car and got out of it. Then he walked over to Blair side of the car and opened it.

"Thank you" Blair said and then she got out of the car. The cafe was filled with fairy lights and there was only one table.

Blair looked over to Xander "I know that it's supposed to be romantic but it's a bit creepy with the one table and two chairs."

Xander laughed at his mate "only a tiny bit but I'm here to protect you!" Blair nodded her head and kissed his cheek "my man" she told him and then Xander took out her chair and Blair sat down.

They had menus at the table and then they chose to order what they want.

"Hello I'm your waiter for tonight, what would you like to eat?" he asked them and Xander answered for the both of them.

"Xander."

Xander turned to Blair "yes?"

"What are we doing here?"

Xander only smirked at Blair "you see sweets" Blair laughed and then there food was ready "that was quick" Blair mumbled and Xander laughed "Blair, we are the only people here" Blair sighed "I mean-do you have to be right all of the time?!" Blair exclaimed and Xander laughed.

"Yes, yes I do."

———————

The dinner was a success and now they were walking around town. Blair sighed as she took in the small town.

"Mrs Martin is still open?" Blair asked and Xander looked up "I guess she is" and then Blair started to drag him to see her.

Mrs Martin owned a small book store and Blair absolutely loved her. She is the grandmother that she never had.

Blair opened the door and saw that Mrs Martin fell asleep. She walked over and shook the older woman awake.

"Oh my god!" The bookshop owner screamed as she woken up. "Blair!" She hit the 'younger' woman.

"Hi" Mrs Martin looked at her "you almost gave me a heart attack and all you say is hi?" Blair laughed and nodded her head.

"Xander and I were just passing by, weren't we...." Blair turned and saw that Xander wasn't there.

"Xander?"

Mrs Martin chuckles "go upstairs" she said softly and Blair looked at her confused. "Go" she said and then disappeared into the bookshop more.

Blair walked up the stairs and she saw rose petals. She walked towards them and then she saw Xander on one knee.

Blair put her hand over her mouth. "X-Xander" she said softly and Xander got up and dragged her over to the big heart.

"Blair I have waited for you for a very long time. You are everything that i wanted to be in a person. You are my moon, stars and galaxy all together in one, I know that we haven't been together for a very long time but i do know that we will last for a very long time."

Xander got down on one knee again and held open a box with a pretty ring. "Blair Mikaelson will you marry me?"

Blair chokes on her tears and nods her head "Yes!" she yelled and then Xander slipped the ring on.

They hugged each other closely and kissed each.

"I love you" Xander told her quietly.

"I love you as well."

^ the ring

Hello! I'm back after a long time. Whoops, anyway I hope that you like this chapter. It took me a long time to write because I didn't know what to write.

Thank you for reading.

comment,
follow
&
vote!

__thealpha__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.7K 35
"You Loved Me When I Couldn't Love Myself Or When I Felt Like No One Did."
137K 2.8K 16
"she found the colors to paint him where the world had left him gray" or The one where she hated everyone she met but him.
843K 16.1K 34
She was his calm in the midst of the storm Twilight-New Moon
9.6K 158 60
"𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑." "𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑, 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆." Jasper Hale X Fem OC!