Freak Shake (The Hollens Book...

By MavelineBelle

Jevan Hollen, son of the billionaire Evan Hollen, was the most popular boy in his highschool. His excellence... More

Introduction
Being The New Girl
Underneath Wings
It Starts With A Smile
Ending The Beginning
Cheer For Us Or Against Us
Get Your Lunch On
Roses Are Red
Only Fools Rush In
Crazy
You Got That Right
Sealed With A Kiss
Tell Me About It
Anger Written In Red
When The Moms Meet
History Has It
The First Argument
When The Pressure Arrives
Let's Party
Happy Birthday Jevan
The Last Hold
Without Her
Truth
The Letter
Pop Up, Guess Who?
Night Flight To France
Lost For Words
Meeting Jason
Set The Date
What You Don't Know
What Are Friends For
Too Close For Comfort
Trouble In Paradise
A Wrath and A Secret
The Bedroom Picnic
MamaBear
Red Flag
Blast From The Past
Unexpectedly
All Things Lost
Force To Reckon With
Trail Of Fire
In Your Shoes
Dark to Light
Supposed To Be
Disastrous Dates
Parental Control
The Recovery
Truth and Trust
The Event
Are You Ready
What's Coming ???
From One Hundred To Zero
The Misunderstand-Ring
Confessions Of A Bitch
Additional
Dahlia
The Hunt Continues
Rocks In The Head
Crossing BorderLine
Who Knew
Chip Off The Old Block
Dare The Dream
Come Back
To Have And To Let Go
The Light At The End
Trial
Happy Ever After Does Exist

Certainly

12.3K 732 150
By MavelineBelle

Jevan's POV

My eyes bulged from its sockets when I heard those words left her lips.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, looking in her direction. She toyed with her fingers and nodded yes.

"But, why now?" I asked her again.

"Are you saying that you don't want to be my first anymore?" she asked with a hint of sadness.

"No. I'm just making sure that you're ready and you're not pressured in any way or form. I want your first time with me to be your choice and I want it to be special," I explained.

"I know. You said it all before. I trust you and I'm ready to do it."

"But why? Why not next week, or next month. Why are you ready now?" I asked her again which was beyond me. Usually, us guys would just go at it without asking anything else.

She appeared to be deep in thoughts and after a minute, she answered. "I know our relationship is new but I believe that this would bring us closer than before."

"Baby, come here." I pulled her into my arms. She rested her head on my chest, listening to my beating heart as I put kisses all over her forehead, making her laugh.

"Okay, here's what we're going to do. We're not going to speak on this again, we're just going to let it happen. This weekend," I told her. "Would that be okay?"

"Yeah. I can tell my mom I'm having a study session or something."

"Excellent. Now, let's get you home. And you're going to tell me what Brooke did to you a while ago."

I started the car and she talked about another confrontation between her and my ex-girlfriend.

_____________

Blossom's POV

I was expecting more disturbing posters on my locker or in the hallway the following morning, but to my surprise, there wasn't any.

And what was much more surprising, Brooke saw me and completely ignored me. It was like she tucked her devil tail between her legs and ran away. It was weird. But I was enjoying it.

"Hey!" Nina greeted Sophia and me at lunch.

"Hi," we answered back as she sat between us. Jevan was across from us, on another table, making smiles at me while winking.

"You two need to stop. You're too cute," Nina said.

"I need to tell you both something. We're going to do it this weekend," I told them.

"Do what?" Nina asked.

"Do it," I whispered. "Have sex."

Their tiny mouths formed an 'O'.

"What do you think?" I asked them.

"Well I think that if you're ready to go the extra mile with him, go right ahead," Sophia said.

"But sex only complicates things, especially for young ladies as ourselves because the guys start thinking that they're entitled to our bodies. Anytime, anywhere," Nina inputted.

"That doesn't apply to everyone and Blossom and Jevan are in a relationship. It's not a fling. Therefore, I don't think she has anything to worry about. Just use protection," Sophia finished.

"Certainly," I added and we ate our food.

As lunch whined down, Nick arrived and he walked over to Jevan's table and tapped him on the back. I watched as Jevan tensed and his body language changed. He rose up with fury, grabbed Nick by the collar and said something to him.

Everyone watched on as Nick's face went red. He left the table, walked past ours and looked at me as if he wanted to murder me before walking out of the cafeteria.

"Well that was crazy," Nina said.

"I bet Jevan shut his ass down for what he said to Blossom. Did you tell him?" Sophia asked.

"No. Yesterday he saw Nick with Brooke and her friends in the parking lot, ready to attack me."

"Wait wait wait. Nick wanted to hit you?" Nina asked.

"I don't know if he would have but he was definitely encouraging Brooke to do so."

"That piece of shit! I can't believe that guy. If he's such a good friend to Jevan, why stoop to this?"

"You heard what he said to me. He thinks I'm a witch who cast a spell on his best friend," I said.

"He's stupid."

____________________

The weekend I anticipated had finally arrived. I was up extra early with a brilliant plan to fool my mother.

Nina and Sophia would be coming over to get me. My mother would think that we're going to a study group but they'll both leave when Jevan arrives to pick me up.

I hurried down the stairs with a few textbook in my hands.

"Good morning ma," I greeted her in the kitchen.

"Good morning," she answered. "What's going on?" She eyed the books.

"Two friends of mine are coming over to get me so we can go to a study group together," I answered.

"Why can't you just study here?" she asked.

"Because it's not just us. We're meeting more students at the school," I lied through my teeth.

"Why wasn't I told about this by a teacher or the principal?" She asked again. Each question close to unfolding my plan.

"Because it's something that the students formed. We get together and study for our exams. I signed up being that I'm on a scholarship. You know I need all the help and support I can get."

"Okay. Okay. Please be careful and be back home on time. Don't let me have to come to the school for you, Blossom."

"Yes ma'am."

I ate my breakfast. At the perfect timing, Nina and Sophia arrived in Nina's mom car. I waved goodbye to my mother.

Nina dropped me off on a corner. Jevan was already waiting.

_______________

Jevan took me to his aunt's hotel and to the same room we once occupied. I was greeted with the sight and sweet scent of rose petals all over the floor.

We made our way to the bed. There was a yummy dessert waiting for our mouths. Chocolate with strawberries and whipped cream.

I filled Jevan's mouth with the whipped cream and laughed as some got on his face.

I took the bold move in kissing it off, then kissed his lips. His arms went around me and he pulled me closer to him.

I was wearing a plain jacket with strap dress underneath. Jevan's hands removed the jacket and I was left only in my dress.

I already felt naked.

The cool air blew from the AC units and it was beginning to get heated between my boyfriend and me.

I inhaled deeply when Jevan unzipped my dress. It fell to my feet, leaving me in my underwear now.

I wore a pair of black lace panties with the bra to match from Victoria's Secret when Jevan took me shopping.

"You're so sexy," he said in my ear and started sucking on my neck. A shiver went down my spine, making me weak on my knees.

I held Jevan for support.

He took his T-shirt off then his pants and stood in a grey boxers with the with Calvin Klein written around the waist.

Our bodies drifted to the king size mattress. He hovered over me and we kissed again until my tongue got exhausted. He took the chance to move his mouth off mine and made his way lower and lower.

I left his hands on the waist to my panties and it started to get pulled down.

This is it.

It was off and I felt embarrassed and covered my face with my hands.

He was seeing me.

"Baby. Look at me."

But I shook my head no. He came up and removed my hands. "There's nothing to be ashamed of. You're beautiful."

I smiled at him. He went lower again and his lips and tongue got to work. I was amazed by the way it felt. I suddenly didn't want him to stop as something unusual happened deep inside of me.

I moaned softly, gripping the silk bedspread as I felt myself getting wetter.

I knew I had hit a climax and I wanted to pleasure him with my mouth as well.

After he was through with pleasing me, I took his member out.

Do it as you saw it on pornhub.

I slowly took his tip between my lips and earned an instant moan from him.

You're doing good. Open wider.

I went wider and gagged before chocking. On release, my teeth went too close to him.

"Ouch," he said.

"I'm so sorry," I quickly responded. I felt silly once again.

He chuckled. "Baby, it's okay. You're new to this. I would be concerned if you were perfect."

"But I hurt you."

"I'm fine."

He took a condom from his pants pocket and placed it on him.

This is certainly it.

"If I'm hurting you, let me know, okay?" he said.

"Okay." I braced myself for impact.

But Jevan was so gentle and caressing. I felt him entering me, inch by inch. It stung as he started thrusting.

"Are you okay?" He halt and looked at me.

"I'm good," I answered. I knew it would hurt and I knew that I was bleeding now.

The burning turned into a sweet sensation. One that I was now enjoying and it appeared that he was feeling it too.

"You feel so good on me," he whispered and our lips met. He thrusted more and deeper into me until our bodies climaxed together.

He fell next to me. "You're amazing."

"You are too."

"Let's get cleaned up."

He ran me a hot bath and he took a shower.

I stepped back into my dress without anything underneath. I knew we had the whole day together and I knew I wanted more of him.

The second time around, was just even more amazing because it didn't hurt as the first. I was able to buck my waist a few times and give him a hickey on his neck.

The third time was a charm. I rode him and he put me in lots of positions on the bed. Each one more satisfying as he hammered into me.

"Fourth?" I asked him when we were cuddling, watching Netflix.

"I'm out of condoms babe," he answered.

Talk about embarrassed. After an episode of Game Of Thrones, we decided it was time to leave.

He dropped me off at the corner again, not taking chances to drop me off at home just in case my mother was there. Nina and Sophia were already waiting.

"Girl, we've got a problem," Nina said as I got into her car.

"What?" I asked, heart racing.

"Someone must have overheard our conversation at lunch. Brooke knows what's up and we saw her come to your mother's house."

"WHAT!?" I couldn't believe my ears.

__________________

A/N

Can Blossom catch a break??

Oh yeah, she did 😆.

*Don't Forget To Vote and share with your wattpad friends*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.5K 64
"He takes pleasure in seeing me cry. As he walked away he gave one more blow. I think I heard a rib crack." - Eden Holland. 16 years old, a junio...
190K 4K 34
So yes this is a student/ teacher relationship it's not really like the others so please read and give it a chance! Never know if you don't read!! N...
8.6K 244 32
When you, Luna, had lost your family and all of your money when you were young. What would you do? Your grandmother helped you moved into a another h...
12.2M 393K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...