Unforgotten lost silver x rea...

By gucci_goritto

In lavender town there is a strange presence in the pokémon tower you, Gold, Silver, and Crys go check it out... More

Unforgotten lost silver x reader
Being reunited
Mini party
Darkness follows
Life is one time thing
Bit by bit
Alone again
Hello there
Welcome to the house Lost Silver P1
Welcome to the house Lost Silver P2
Sleep over in my room
Battle of the proxys
I-I-I love y-you
Why Ben
Zalgo (full)
I Miss You
Goodbye My Friends

My little angel

3.4K 82 63
By gucci_goritto

After my shower I got a towel and wrapped myself in it and went to change in my room. I sat on my bed think about the trip were about to take. Gold walked in with only a towel too then tripped over char which cused him to fall. But when he tried to catch something to stop him from falling he grabbed my had and I fell on top of him.

Gold's pov

(Y/N) fell on top of me, I hate that I'm so clumsy. what is this it's so squishy?

Your pov

I screamed which caused chat to wake up and fire blast me and gold. I hid behind char covering my chest blushing madly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm walking through the Pokémon tower and hearing a faint cry of help,"Help me." I walked toward the voice. Gold was sitting there staring at his Pokemon he was pure white, his eye's were black except his pupil that part was red."Gold!!! What happened to Cyndaqul is h-" "Run." "what do y-" "Run, there coming, I'm a goner leave me." After he said that a bunch of unknown came and surronded.

"NO! I'm not leavening the ones love here alone! I will protect you!" White light started to come out of me," I love you Gold and I'm notever going to leave you!" Then boom a bunch of white light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N) wake up were here." Char said while shaking me," Gold went to got get food with Silver so they should be back." I looked into his blue eyes and hugged him then started to cry. "(Y/N) what's wrong?" a familiar voice spoke behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Help me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped behide char and screamed,"It was just a dream it ok." he char was so nice he was there every night for me when I had nightmares

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*6 years ago* -char's pov- (he is charmander)

"Come on Char it's bedtime." (y/n) picked me up and gently put me on her soft bed. I jump up and hug her then have her a kiss," Char 'night'." "Night charmander."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(I feel like this is starting to suck)

*present*

I hugged Gold and Char," Thanks you guys." "You're still having the nightmares (Y/N)?" gold spoke I only nodded then blacked out

Cliff hanger already working on the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 28 15
A strange Pokémon came here with no memories what so ever. She found a necklace, with strange powers? Will Pikachu make friends and go to the Expedit...
10.9K 401 32
**on hold for editing** you are kidnapped by a creepypasta and it turns out that you might NOT die.
1.1K 15 44
"Fear is just resisting ambition." 10 Years after a young trainer defeated the MissingNo Invasion, that trainer still held their Champion title. Gold...
32.7K 1.1K 46
When Geek, a former human, wakes up as a Pokémon with no memories what so ever, he makes new friends, discovers new secrets, and unravels his mystery...