Things I Cant Say Out Loud

By __bailey

Sirius couldn't cope with his emotions well, so he writes them all down. Every page is about remus. Remus is... More

01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

06

5.2K 298 53
By __bailey

January 4th, 1977

Remus, day six, i guess. my writing is going to be sloppy this time because I can't see. It's pitch black and the only light I have is the moon. youre in my bed because yours was cluttered and james and i brought you up to the dorm room. Its midnight and i just cant seem to get you out of my head. you havent been awake for hours. 

Okay so I love how youre not ashamed to be a bookworm. Youre a nerd and you know it. You embrace it. you wear adorable jumpers with white shirts underneath and brown trousers. thats what nerds wear. and you love oversized jumpers. you take mine and james. even though youre taller than me and sorta taller than james. i actually bought bigger jumpers so you could take them and wouldnt have to spend your own money on them. i wont tell you that though. im about to fall asleep on my book so im gonna go to bed. ill just sleep on the floor and make sure to wake up before you. 

~ the one who loves you 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 70 36
Oneshot collection with angst, fluff, sillyness and seriousness. A little bit for everyone. Different ships and lengths from 2k -10k depending. Tags...
160K 9.7K 21
a story in which- lee felix was dared to flirt with seo changbin through direct message but he never knew that it could be the other way around. ...
253K 13.8K 109
A small paved road in Diagon Alley leads to Potter's Herbs and Misc., where Remus Lupin buys his (surprise, surprise!) herbs and miscellaneous wizard...
339K 11.8K 30
☆☆☆ He was rich, handsome and ruthless and he thought he wouldn't fall until he met her. She was beautiful, kind and smart but she never thought a ma...