Battle Network: Rebooted

Autorstwa echoranger7

Tari warps into the gaming world of Ultra Jump Mania. She meets Theo, the main protagonist, and the two make... Więcej

OC: Fugikoto Ni Haturatsu
Viruses
Episode 1: Wrong Warp
Episode 2: Out of Bounds
Opening/Endings
Episode 3: Legendary Heroes
Episode 4: Bad Split
Episode 5: Resurrection
Episode 6: Sequence Break
Episode 7: Amibot
Members of The Guardian Code
Episode 8: Game Plan
Episode 9: Project Lancer
Episode 10: No Clip
Episode 11: Old Foe
Episode 12: One Shot
Episode 13: The Missing Piece
Episode 14: Honor
Episode 15: The Run
Episode 16: Unlikely Alliance
Episode 17: Shutdown
Episode 18/Final: Farewells
Special: Fast Food Fight
Finish

Special: Tari's Live Stream

124 2 0
Autorstwa echoranger7

Tari: Oh, there we go. 

Tari was setting up the camera for her first live stream online. Sofia suggested it to her and now she's actually trying it out.

Tari: Ah, hi. Hi everyone, um my name's Tari.... I mean Bluejay9... *clears throat* Today I-I'm gonna be playing some Battle Blaze. 

She clicks on Battle Blaze on the screen and jumps into the game.

Tari: Uh, I've never done this streaming thing before. So.... I don't know if I should be talking or if that would be annoying or.... So... sorry in advance.

She moved around the area before seeing a weapon on the ground in front of her.

Tari: Oh~ An assault rifle! Good start!

She saw a player behind the rocks and accidentally fires. The other player fires back as Tari quickly hid.

Tari: Ah! Oh no no no no no no! 

She stood up and shot the guy, earning a kill. Then another player entered the field.

Tari: Oh! I don't think he seen me. Just stay right... there.... 

She had a perfect shot in her sight.

Tari: gotcha~

A call appeared on her screen as Theo was calling her.

Tari: Sorry Theo but I'm busy right now. 

She declined and saw the other player gone. Theo called again soon after.

Theo: Hey Tari! Wanna play Ultra Jump Mania? I'm getting bored in here?

Tari: Theo not now. I'm in the middle of streaming....

Theo: Why not stream my game? There's a new Crab DLC! 

Tari: Because a Battle Blaze competition is coming up in a few days and I need to practice!

Theo: But... the crabs story... The Crabs!

Tari: Augh! I'll talk to you later Theo. I'm in the middle of a match!

Theo: Hey!

She closed the chat and saw that she was killed.

Tari: Augh... Great.

Sofia: Hey, Tari! What you doing?

The door opened as Sofia entered the room, asking the blue-haired what she was doing. 

Tari: Oh, hey Sofia, just streaming... 

Sofia: *gasps*

She runs over to her and looks into the camera.

Sofia: You're finally doing it? Sup' chat! You guys are in for some super sick gameplay from Tari here. So make sure you ♪follow!♪

Tari: Uh... thanks Sofia but would you mind uh--

Sofia: Oh Tari, there's this new mod I made you should totally check it out! It'll revolutionize your gameplay!

She turns on Battle Blaze and activates the mod which shows character info.

Tari: What the? Sofia! Who needs a list info?

Sofia: Information is power Tari! And you now have 962% more information than any other player!

Tari: Why would I need to know what my character's breath smells like?

Lamar: *enters the room* Yo, you guys see my good pants? I got a date tonight with Sakura-chan.

The girls just looked at him with a weirded look on their face. Mainly Tari. Sofia was just smiling.

Tari: Is that another body pillow? How many do you have exactly?

Lamar: Don't worry about it. Hey, wait... You streaming?

Sofia: Yeah she is! Aren't you proud of her, Lamar?

Lamar: Alright, alright! Bout' time you got out on that hustle! Okay, this is a shout out from Animeking20! Any of my fans watching right now, yo, follow this chick cuz she bad!~ 

Tari: I'm... bad? 

Lamar: Yeah! You bad!

Sofia: I think that's a good thing.

Lamar: Anyway, you're playing the wrong game. Viewers don't wanna see FPS games anymore. Here, let me show you where it's at.

He exited out of Battle Blaze and opens up Nova Explorers.

Tari: Ah guys! I'm trying to practice here!

Lamar: But you'll have your own audience. No one else streams Nova Explorers!

Sofia: There's a reason for that Lamar. Let go of the mouse. Tari needs to test out my mod!

Tari: I'm not using that either!

Sofia: What? but Tari! *takes mouse*

Tari: Give that back!

The three started to fight over the mouse, clicking at random and opening up a new message from Theo.

Theo: Oh. Hey guys! I was just in the middle of fighting a crab! He had a gun!

Masa: What the hell are you all doing?

The three stopped as Masa and Focus entered the room.

Tari: Uh... Hey Masa... We're uh... streaming?

Masa: Streaming? Tari, this is a covert base of operations. Shut it off now!

He clicks for the power button and was about to shut the computer off.

Sofia: Relax Masa. This whole place is secured by my proxy network. So you don't need to worry your angsty little head.

Masa: It's still way to risky. 

Focus: I would have to agree with Masa. This could expose us to the enemy.

Tari: You were the one that said I needed to practice in a competition environment! 

Masa: This is not what I meant- Ow!

Sofia bits into his arm with the screen exiting out of the power option.

Masa: Hey! Sofia! Stop biting me!

Sofia: *biting* MAKE ME!

Lamar: Go Sofia go!

Masa: Get it off! Focus, a little help!

Focus: I'm staying out of this one. 

The chat room opened as Theo sent another message.

Theo: Tari, your streaming's looking really weird right now...

Tari: Oh my gosh this isn't happening...

Masa: Just let me do it! No, I got it!

Sofia: Augh! Come on! Get off! Hey!

Masa: Just- you're in the way!

Tari started up a fresh recording with everyone out of the room.

Tari: Take one. *accented) What's up y'all! It's your girl, Tarinator in the house! *normal* Nope, no! Can't do that!

(Take 2)

Tari: uh hey everyone, *different accented* Blueheadbandit here. *normal* Augh... no, that just as bad....

(Take 3)

Tari: Uh, hey guys, it's Duckgirl18 and- Ew nope! Nope! 

(Take 4)

Tari had her head down with everyone looking at the screen. 

Tari: *fastly* Thanks for watching everyone! Gotta go bye! 

She shuts off the computer monitor right as Fugi and Ami entered the room and saw the mess.

Fugi: I'm not going to ask.

Masa: Where have you two been?

Ami: Had to deal with a Trickster Virus that was causing some mischief through out Mega Monkey Strike. *sees the shut off screen* We're you streaming?

Tari: Not anymore...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.5K 32 10
In the SMG4 universe Prof. Egadd really wanted to understand what made Tari tick. So the docter made a machine to do just that. When when it goes wro...
12.1K 570 27
Sonic and Mega Man are meeting again. But this time, it's far more deadly than either Sonic or Mega Man could have imagined. Everything robotic is tu...
1.4K 65 41
In Nihon, technology is growing and evolving rapidly! The internet is connecting everyone and everything to each other! Music is also a growing part...
6.7K 1.3K 24
| 𝟏𝟐𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 | An ex-gamer enters a virtual reality ruled by a rebel AI in order to rescue her younger sister and shut down the death ga...