Silverlighters (revised vers...

By Ellem_A

Imagine if you found out everything you ever knew was a lie ...if you had to change your name and start over... More

1 - Dedicated to Dalfare for being my inspiration
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 - edited
upto
15
Part 2: chapter 16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
Apology

23

247 5 1
By Ellem_A

Sorry - this chapter has been deleted. See the 'apology' chapter if you would like more of an explanation or are just plain confused because you missed my earlier message.

For the people who have been following Ellie's story, there is a secret chapter that is only available to the people who are following me which I will post in a few days - because they have read the rest of this story, and will understand the reason why - it is for their eyes only. BUT if you read it you are sworn to secrecy. Otherwise you will put Ellie's life in danger. Because things have changed ... readers who have read the first version will know what I mean by this. Otherwise it won't make a lick of sense and it isn't meant to.

The new revised chapters will be uploaded soon.

If you are confused and wondering what has happened due to a certain name change - then please see the 'apology' chapter. If you aren't aware of a name change, then you have nothing to worry about. It means you haven't read far enough for it to be an issue.

Feel free to leave a message in the comment section if you have any questions. Or if you want to whinge and rant and scream ... you totally deserve to be able to do this. Or you can send me a message.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 830 35
[MALE READER IN REVERSE 1999] - 𝗦𝗟𝗢𝗪 𝗕𝗨𝗥𝗡 FANFIC "𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙣𝙤 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙬" ...
160K 10.8K 39
"Who are you?" the supervillain asks. His breathless voice is surprisingly soft. I slam my hands on either side of him, leaning in so close my nose...
159 3 8
I just met this handsome guy and on our first night we kissed. It was delightful and we even slept on the same bed. We spent the night together and w...
790K 45K 39
#1 Mystery | #1 Thriller | #1 Young Adult Have you ever known someone more than you know yourself? Known them so inside out that you could finish th...