The Dead One: The Final Grudge

By ShihoFujioka

Give me Sympathy...Give Me Sorrow... How far can one boy go just to save the girl he loves...? Kuro has one c... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Extra Chapter
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Epilogue (1/2)
Epilogue (2/2)
Q+A
Q+A (Again)

Chapter 3

56 4 66
By ShihoFujioka

It was afterschool and most of the students went home for the day...

Koutarou-Sensei slammed his hand on the desk in anger.

Koutarou: I can't believe this had happened!

Kuro had let Mei stayed behind with Koutarou-Sensei because her uncle wanted to see her. He told Koutarou-Sensei everything of what had processed between Mei, Maki, and the three boys that tried to rape her.

Koutarou: Mei...Why didn't you say anything...

Mei:.....(I'm sorry...)

Koutarou: Mei...Is it okay if we talk...

Mei:.....

Her uncle gave her a uncomfortable look when he noticed she wasn't looking for an conversation with him.

Koutarou: Mei...Did something else happened the past few months...You haven't visit me for weeks...I'm starting to get worry...heck I'm even more worried now after hearing Kuro's side of the story.

Mei: Oh....

How could she tell her uncle what's been going on her...

She didn't want him to worry...

She felt like an nuisance as she already was to everyone else...

Koutarou: Mei...I've examine the bruises on your face from the claims you say you fall from...From my calculations...There's no way you could've been able to get those bruises from simple clumsiness....

Mei:....

Koutarou: Mei...Are you being bullied...?

Mei: N-No...Of course not...

Koutarou:...Mei...

Mei: I swear...! I'm fine...

Maki told her if she told anybody...The bullying will get more severe....

But how can it get more severe than it already is?!

Koutarou: I'm going to ask Mirai-kun about this and get more evidence myself if I have too.

Mei: Please...You don't have too...(Please don't get involved...)

Koutarou: But Mei! This is serious! A couple of boys tried to rape you!

Mei: I gotta go home now...

Koutarou felt frustrated. Why...Why won't she just let him cooperate? She's his niece. He didn't care about the rumors. He just...wants to help her.

Koutarou:.........Okay. Just be safe kiddo.

He gave her one last hug before she left the infirmary...

Mei quickly leaves avoiding Kuro's gaze from the side of the door.

Kuro:......
-----------------------------------------------------------

Mei reached the front hallway of the school getting ready to leave when heard something...

It almost sound like someone was calling her.

???: Aishiteru-san~!

She looked and saw Miss Kirishima.

Mei: Oh...Hi Kirishima-Sensei...Is there something you need?

Kirishima: Why yes dear. I been noticing some of your grades have been slipping recently. Is it okay if you stay after school for a minute? I could tutor you.

Mei: Ah...O-Of course...

Mei followed the teacher all the eay back to the classroom however, she begin to get confused when she noticed they weren't stopping at their classroom.

Instead...they were heading for the faculty room.

-Later-

Mei: Umm... Kirishima-Sensei...What are we doing in the faculty room? I thought we were going back to class.

Kirishima:....You stupid girl...

Mei: Eh...?

Kirishima:...Do you really believe I brought you here because of your grades.

Mei: W-What?

Kirishima: Why...Why does he like you instead of me?! I could offer more to him...

What was her teacher talking about? She didn't understand.

Mei: Who are you talking about?

Kirishima gave the younger girl a glare!

Kirishima: YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT! KOUTAROU-KUN!

Mei struck into realization. Thid woman...likes her uncle...?!

Mei: N-No! You don't understand! Koutarou-Sensei is my-!

Kirishima: Shut up! Younger girls like you always get away with everything because of their beauty! They could even attract older men. I can't stand that! Why is he into young girls like you! Don't you get it?! Because of you! He'll never noticed me!!!

It's all your fault!!!

Mei stared in horror as the teacher pulled out a small knife.

She backed away in terror with her mouth open and tears falling down as the teacher approach her with a menacing stare.

Kirishima: Now...You'll feel the pain that I feel. Time for get rid of the nuisance.

Mei: N-NOOOO! Kirishima-Sensei! Don't do this!

The teacher got closer and closer until she was near Mei's face.

Kirishima: Hehehe. Get ready to experience real pain.

The knife was raised towards Mei.

Kirishima: DIE YOU SLUT!

Mei: NOOOOOOOOO!

Suddenly, like an guardian angel, Kuro burst out of the storage closet and ran in front of Mei, guarding her.

Mei: K-Kuro?

Kuro: Thank God. I made it in time.

Kirishima: W-What the-?! How did you-?!

Kuro looks at Kirishima with a deadly glare.

Kuro: Sorry Kirishima-Sensei. But I'm going to scare you for a moment!

Kuro's eyes turned red and his teeth gone razor teeth. His entire body glowed in red.

Kirishima: E-Eh?!!

Suddenly, the windows in the faculty room all shattered!

Kirishima: KYAAAAAAA!!!

Kuro then vanished before coming behind Kirishima and kicked the knife out of her hands.

The woman let's out a grunt of pain as the knife flew to the wall and out of the way.

Kuro then reappeared once more punching Kirishima in the face. Her glasses fell off and her face was soon bruised.

Kirishima: Ah...Ahh....

Mei: Oh My Goodness...

Kuro then grabbed Kirishima by her throat hanging her in the air. She stated in horror at menacing aura Kuro was revealing.

Kuro: You really are a bitch. Picking on a poor girl because of your silly crush.

Kuro's grip on the woman's neck became stronger. He should kill her right here. Right now.

But...He decided not too.

He's in the real world. He could end up scaring Mei and get arrested for killing the teacher.

But the latter was the least of his problems.

Kirishima: *Cough* Gack!

Kuro: Now...You're going to do as I say. You will never show your face in front of Mei ever again...If I catch trying to kill her again. You will be sorry. Got it?

The suffocating teacher nodded before Kuro let her go.

Kirishima: M-Monster....
AHHHHHHHH!!!

The woman quickly left the faculty room in fear as Kuro scowled.

Kuro: Monster? That's rich coming from her.

Mei: Kuro...?

Kuro looks at Mei. He lets his guard down before feeling guilty...Mei...saw who he truly was.

Kuro: Mei...I...

Once again, the girl hugged him.

Mei: I-I'm so sorry! Waaaaaah!

Kuro: F-For what?

Mei: That you had to save me again! *Sobs* *Sniffs* T-That was scary! She actually tried to kill me!

Kuro: Yeah...Okay Mei...I want your honest opinion. Do you...want me to help you?

Mei: Eh?

Kuro: Help you...save you from this hell called school. It's about time someone else knows. This can't keep going on...

Mei went quiet for a moment before looking up at Kuro with an serious expression.

Mei: Yes...I want all of this to end...I can't take it anymore...the bullying...the name-calling...the jabs....the teasing...the rumors...The games and lies....I'm sick of it Kuro...Please...HELP ME!!!!

Kuro smiled as he hugged her and let her cry on his shoulder.

That's what he needed to hear.

Suddenly, the door open gaining their attention to see Tokime Shinozaki.

Tokime: W-What is going on?! What the-?! Why is there glass everywhere?! Explain you two! Did you cause destruction on school property?!!! Well?!!

Kuro groaned...great...just great.

Mei: Umm...Well...

Kuro: There's a lot to talk about...

He then looked at the recorder in his pocket. It was turned on for a little while...

He smirked devilishly.

Kuro: Starting Now.

-Meanwhile-

Kirishima-Sensei continued running in the halls until she noticed someone nearby.

It was a black hair man in a dark suit.

That when she recognized it was the principal.

Kirishima: H-Help! Please help me!

Onizuka: Ah... Kirishima-san. What seems to be a problem.

Kirishima: O-One of the male students tried to kill me! Please hurry! He could still be in the faculty room!

Kirishima silently smirked to herself. That way. She could get that Mirai brat in trouble. They could fall for the innocent female teacher in distress routine.

....But...

Onizuka: Oh... that's horrible. But that's not the reason why I called these security guards.

Guards:....

Kirishima: E-Eh??

Onizuka pulls out a recorder from his pocket...

Onizuka: Would you like to explain this?

He turns on the recorder and sure enough. Kirishima's voice was on the recorder loud enough for everyone to hear.

Kirishima: ?!

Kirishima:....You stupid girl...

Mei: Eh...?

Kirishima:...Do you really believe I brought you here because of your grades.

Mei: W-What?

Kirishima: Why...Why does he like you instead of me?! I could offer more to him...

What was her teacher talking about? She didn't understand.

Mei: Who are you talking about?

Kirishima gave the younger girl a glare!

Kirishima: YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT! KOUTAROU-KUN!

Mei struck into realization. Thid woman...likes her uncle...?!

Mei: N-No! You don't understand! Koutarou-Sensei is my-!

Kirishima: Shut up! Younger girls like you always get away with everything because of their beauty! They could even attract older men. I can't stand that! Why is he into young girls like you! Don't you get it?! Because of you! He'll never noticed me!!!

It's all your fault!!!

Kirishima's face turns pale and eyes were wide in horror as the recording continued as like it was mocking her.

Mei stared in horror as the teacher pulled out a small knife.

She backed away in terror with her mouth open and tears falling down as the teacher approach her with a menacing stare.

Kirishima: Now...You'll feel the pain that I feel. Time for get rid of the nuisance.

Mei: N-NOOOO! Kirishima-Sensei! Don't do this!

Kirishima: Ah...Ah....

The recorder turns off as Kirishima stared up at her boss who was giving an evil smile and the guards were staring her down while pulling out hand-cuffs.

Onizuka: Also...A little birdie told me you was the one who spread the false rumors about Aishiteru-san...All this for a crush on another teacher. Do you know that the girl you tried to kill..was the niece of Koutarou-Sensei?

Kirishima's eyes went wide in horror.

Onizuka: I'm sorry...I can't have a teacher like that in my school...So...

"Kirishima-san...You will be relived from your job as a teacher there."

Kirishima: No...No...

One the guards grabbed her while the other hand-cuffs her.

Guard: Kirishima-san...You are under arrest for attempted murder of Mei Aishiteru. Anything you say will be held against you. You have the right to remain silent.

Koutarou-Sensei was nearby watching the whole scene.

Koutarou:....

Kirishima: (NO...NO! HELP ME! SAVE ME KOUTAROU-KUN! PLEASE SAVE ME!)

But...

Koutarou:....

He heard everything....so...

He gave Kirishima-Sensei a disappointed stare before walking away.

Kirishima: *Gasps* No...No...*Sobs* Please...No...

Why should he help her... especially after what she done to his niece...and what she done to him...

For Kirishima...

She lost everything...

Kirishima: *Sobs* No...No... KOUTAROU-KUN!!!!!

It's over...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.9K 32
Anim, A boy that came along as a two package deal with Yui Komori to a mansion that has some THIRSTY (literally) vampire brothers. Will the boy sur...
656 35 35
A female child lost their parents and now lives on the streets making them to see more than they should as they mentally aged too quickly and acts mo...
2.2K 71 10
"𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙄 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧?" A Gojo Satoru fanfiction where you found yourself trapped between two choic...
Twisted By

Horror

379 16 5
A mentally ill boy with a lot on his mind, falls in love with the popular girl in school, who just so happens to be his best friend since childhood...