Silver Lining (Completed)

By JoeArshi

General Fiction They were poles apart. He is a football player who have anger management issues while she is... More

Author Note *New*
Prologue
Songs & First Scene - Prologue
Chapter 01
Character Sketch
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61A
Chapter 61B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Last Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Thank You Note
Favourite

Chapter 51

2.8K 134 44
By JoeArshi

Next morning, it is Khushi who wakes up first. She looked at Arnav and smiled. She ran her hand on his face and kissed his forehead.

"Sleep baby." Arnav muttered and pulled her closer. Without any worry she snuggled into his arms and closed her eyes.

Few seconds later.
"Jiji...open the door. I have to take a bath." Her sister shouted from outside, making them startled. Arshi opened their eyes and looked at eachother. They realised where they are now.

"Jiji, what are you doing? I have to go to school. Just open the door and you can sleep after that."

"Yeah, I'm coming wait." Khushi shouted and started to wear her leg while he put on his shirt. She saw Arnav looking for a place to hide.

"Go and hide in the washroom."

"What about...." Khushi didn't let him speak and cover his mouth.

"Shut up and do as I say." Saying this she pushed him towards the washroom.

Khushi opened the door and Kasi entered inside.
"What happened to you jiji? You used to get up earlier than me." Kasi entered her room with a pair clothes in her hand.

"I was working on a painting..so I slept late yesterday. Anyway why can't you use the other bathroom?"

"Abba is already in there, so I thought I will use this one." Saying this she moved towards the bathroom and Khushi shouted.

"Ahhh...." Khushi placed her hand on her tummy and screamed.

"Jiji, what happened?" Kasi rushed near to her.

"Pain... stomach pain..." Saying this Khushi sat on the bed.

"Wait, let me call Ammi then." Kasi told her and was about to move.

"No....no...don't tell Ammi...I mean, it's not a big issue... Periods problem. Can you bring me some water?"

"Sure." Saying this Kasi took the jug placed on her table and started to pour water on the glass. Khushi rolled her eyes seeing this and called her sister.

"I want warm water. Bring some water from the kitchen. Don't tell Ammi, she must be busy in kitchen."

"Okay, I won't." Saying this Kasi went out and Khushi rushed inside the bathroom.

"What are you going to do now?" Arnav asked as soon as she entered the bathroom.

"Let me think of an idea." She whispered.

Soon Kasi came back with a glass of water.

"Jiji, where are you? Jiji..." Kasi called her and Khushi shouted from the washroom.

"Kasi, I'm in toilet. It will take time for me to get out now."

"Can you make it fast? I have to go earlier." Kasi told her.

"Check if Abba came out or not." Khushi suggested.

"I will wait till you come out of the washroom." Kasi told Khushi.

Khushi looked at Arnav who had a big smile on his face. She gave him an angry glance. Arnav came near to her and hugged her from behind, placing his chin on her shoulder.

"What are you doing laadgovernor? Leave me." She whispered.

"I'm not doing anything; I'm just holding my girl."

"Can you do these romance later?" She asked.

"I can...."

"Jiji, are you done?" Kasi's sound interrupted their conversation.

"Kasi, it's not good to take shower in the morning. The water is so cold and you might fell ill." Khushi tried her next card.

"But I usually do take shower at this time, then how can I get a cold today."

"Kasi, I can't come out now. It may take time. I'm...having....hmm..." Khushi closed her eyes and completed the sentence.
"....Constipation... You better use the other washroom."

Kasi looked at her clothes lying on the bed and took it.
"Okay, I'm going then." She said and went outside. Khushi got relieved and exhaled a deep breath.

"Your excuse is very unique baby, anyway in my opinion constipation is better than diarrhoea."

"Laadgovernor, I'm trying to save us and your teasing me."

"Don't you think that my warrior princess deserve a kiss for this?" He asked turned her around to face him.

"Yeah, she do deserve that." He lean closer to kiss her and she placed her hand resisting him from kissing her

"Let me brush first." Saying this she pushed him away and gave him a new brush.

"When this new rule came to existence?" Arnav asked her.

"What rule?"

"That I can't kiss you without brushing."

"It was there for all these time, what can I do when I loss control over myself and give into those temptations. It's all your fault laadgovernor." She taunts him.

"How can it be my fault?"

"Aren't you the one who makes me go crazy? After our first kiss, my innocent and inactive hormones are always on battle mode."

"It's so good to know that I'm not only the one in that situation." As soon as they finished brushing, Arnav pulled her closer.

"Now, let me reward my warrior princess." He is about to kiss her when they heard her mother calling her.

"Titaliya....what are you doing inside? Kasi told me that you are having a constipation. Do you need any medicines? Are you ok?" Her mother asked making her come out of the romantic trance.

"No... Ammi...I'm ok...wohhh...I taking a shower." Saying this Khushi pushed him away and stood below the shower.

"Okay, come down for breakfast then..."

"Don't wait for me Ammi, I want to take a long shower. Hmmm... yesterday I had to do lot of painting. I feel like taking a long bath after such a hardwork." 
Elisa shook her head and walked away complaining about her work.

Khushi turned off the shower and opened the door a little to check if her mother is there or not. She got relieved and closed the door. She turned around and found him staring at her. That's when she realised her state. Her white nightwear is sticking to her body as her second skin.

"I wasn't expecting such an sexy view in the morning." Arnav walked towards her while she stood there breathing heavily.

"Shall we continue what we were about to do?" He teased her.

"Hmm..No....I'm mean yes..."

"Yes...or no?" He asked pinning her hands on both sides.

Khushi looked at his lips and eyes.
"Yes..." She replied and lean forward. She was expecting a kiss on her lips, but felt a kiss on her forehead. She opened her eyes and looked at him with confusion.

"If I kiss you now, I can guarantee you that I will be taking your here against this door itself. I don't want to do that. So now go and finish your shower before you catch a cold." Saying this he lifted her and placed her on the bathroom.

"What about you? Don't you want to take a shower?" She asked him.

"Baby, my buddy is on verge of showing you his respect. I don't think that it is the right moment. So just make it quick, as I'm hanging on a loose thread." Khushi nodded her head and turned on the shower. Arnav stood on the other side, without facing her. He took out his phone and started playing game on it while she took the shower. Khushi smiled looking at him and tried to finish her shower as soon as possible.

Arnav heard her calling him and turned around.

"Your dress?" Arnav asked seeing her wrapped in a towel.

"This shower wasn't planned Arnav."

"Are you planning to going out like this?" He asked her.

"Yes, I don't have any other option." She told him.

"Wait..." Saying this he opened the door a little and looked outside. He made a quick run and locked the door which her mother had left open.

"Why did you do that?" Khushi asked him and got lifted by him.

"What if your father sees you like that? Or some neighborhood children enter your room and see you like this?" He made her sit on the bed and went to take her prosthetic leg.

Arnav gave her the leg and walked towards the washroom.
"Where are you going? I thought you are going to make me wear my leg." She asked him

"You don't have a thread beneath that towel and you want me to make you wear the leg!!! Such a great idea. Get dress and I will be back after a quick shower." Khushi smiled and slapped her forehead for expecting him to make her wear the prosthetic leg. She got dressed and he came out after a quick shower.

Khushi shamelessly ogled at him as he walked towards her.
"Can't resist your temptations?" He asked wrapping his arms around her waist. Khushi wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You look so beautiful." He told her. He cared her cheek and touched her lips, lightly rubbing her lower lips. They lean closer to kiss and heard her mother knocking on the door.

"Titaliya, open the door, aren't you out yet?"

"Yes, ammi wait." She asked Arnav to stay in the washroom. She opened the door and greeted her mother.

"Ammi, I will be down soon. You see nature call." Saying this she rushed into the washroom and her mother left to the hall. As soon as she entered the washroom, she pulled him and kissed him passionately. They broken the kiss and stared at each other panting.

Once they become normal, Khushi feathered kisses all over his face.
"You are the best man a girl can ever have."

"That's because the best girl deserves a best man. So I'm trying to be one."

"You don't have to try, you are the best."

Arnav placed a kiss on her forehead.

"You should go and have your breakfast."

"When I go out, lock the door. Open when I ask you to." Khushi instructed him.

"Is that okay?" Arnav asked her.

"Laadgovernor, follow what I'm saying." Saying this she brought him outside.

"I will bring your breakfast, wait here." Saying this she went outside and he locked the door. Arnav looked at her painting works while she sat with her family to have the breakfast.

She had her food quickly and went to the kitchen. She took the lunch box and packed some breakfast.

"I have already packed your lunch titaliya, why did you pack another lunch?" Elisa asked Khushi.

"Ohhhh....I didn't see it Ammi."

"Arre, I placed it in the usual place itself, why didn't you check there?"

"Wohh, Ammi... actually today's breakfast is so tasty, so I will have that for lunch too. I have some works to finish, so I'm going to my room. Have a nice day Abba and Kasi."

"Aren't you coming with us?" Kasi asked Khushi.

"No, I have some works to finish. I will leave after that." Saying this she went to her room. She messaged him to open the door.

Arnav opened the door and she entered.
After locking the door, she made him sit on the bed.

"Here, have this breakfast."

"Isn't it your lunch box?" He asked her.

"I'm sure that my man won't let me skip my lunch. So have it."

Arnav had his breakfast as she sat next to him on her bed.

"Your Ammi cooks well." Arnav told her.

"Yup, she is an awesome cook. I wish I can cook like her. Till date, most of the things I tried end up in disasters." Khushi pouted.

"What you made on my birthday was good."

"You don't know, how many time I prac..." Khushi realised what she is telling him. she was about to say and stopped.

"So how many times?" He asked her.

"Hmm...2 or 3." Khushi lied.

"Tell me the truth baby."

"Arnav, it's not important."

"How many times?" He asked her again.

"May be 9 or 10 times."

"Who was your guinea pig?" Arnav teased.

Khushi smiled at his question.
"Kasi and Payal. They were the main testing agents. Initially Abba and ammi too tasted it. Even after trying a lot, I couldn't make it with perfection." Seeing her pout Arnav give her a quick peck.

"For me it was perfect." He told her.

"So don't worry about it." Saying this, he went to wash his hand.

When he come out of the washroom, Khushi hugged him wrapping her arms around his waist. He reciprocate the hug, burying his face onto her neck.

"I wish I could keep you here with me." She told him and disentangled from the hug.

Arnav saw her worried expression.
"Are you okay baby?"

"I think I'm not okay."

As soon as he heard her reply, he sat on the bed with her on his lap.
"Talk to me, what is it?" He asked getting concerned for her.

"Everything is going to change from now. You won't be coming to like this. I won't be able to stay with you like I used to be. I'm going to join in a new college. What if I don't get enough time for you? What if you feel that I'm not worth of you? I don't know if we will be like this or not? What if you find someone who have time for you? Arnav, will you tell me if I'm not reaching upto your expectations?" She put forward her doubts and insecurities.

"What expectations?" Arnav asked her.

"What a boyfriend expect from his girlfriend."

"Do you know what all I expect from you?" He asked her

"I know about it, but if you want something more in future do tell me about it."

"Baby, you are giving me everything I need, even more than that. Yes, it's true that everything is going to change. I'm happy that you are getting a change to explore your passion. I want you to concentrate in that." He tried soothe her.

"Will you be okay if I can't spend my day with you in your home, like we used to be?" She questioned.

"Are you concerned about our sex life?" He asked her and she nodded her head.

"Is that what you afraid of?" He asked her again.

"Yes... Payal told me that for a women, it's only a mental need, but for man it's about their physical need. So what if...."

"Shhh...not a word now." He said placing his index finger on her lips.

"Hear me out clearly, because I'm not going to tell you this again and you are not going to think about these petty issues too. Baby, you are all I need. You are with me now, that's enough for me. Even if we don't get enough time for eachother, we will make this work baby. It's true that I desire you a lot. I know that it if I tell you about my desire for you, you won't deny me at all. I don't want to do that, because you won't be able to handle my desire altogether.
I'm ready to do it when you want me, when you need me. Just tell me if you want me and I will take care of the rest."

"Then what about you need for me?" She asked him.

"Baby, it's constantly there. Even now, I have that feeling, but I know that it's not the right time. If I have to act accordingly to my physical need, then I would be taken you thrice by now."

"Thrice?" She asked with bulged out eyes.

"Yup, first on the bed, then in the shower and again on the bed. I could have taken you quietly and I know that you will give in to my demands for sure. I could have done that easily, but you are not a piece of flesh to do that." He said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"You don't need to worry about anything. You are struck with your laadgovernor." He stroked her cheek with his fingers.

"I'm happy to be struck with my laadgovernor." Saying this she wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his chest.

He stroked her hair and said.
"You know it should be me who have to worry about all these things."

Khushi looked at him in confusion.
"How?"

"You are going to join a new college. You will be meeting new people and will have new experiences. What if you realise that you made a mistake by being with me? Anyway I'm not going to worry about it, because I have trust in my girl. Right now, I only have to worry about your safety. Tell me if anyone try to misbehave with you there."

"You know being with you is one of the best decision I have taken in my life. A 
decision I won't ever regret in my life. I'm also sure that there won't be a man like my laadgovernor. You are so unique. Haven't you hear that kurkure ad tag...tedha hai, par mera hai." She giggled at him.

"I can also say that about you..." He agreed.

"Tedha hai, par mera hai." She gave a quick peck on the tip of his nose.

"Yeah, rightfully yours." He said pulling her closer.

"So, are you okay now?" He asked her.

"For now I'm okay, but I'm sure that these things will come up in the future."

"Then talk to me, don't keep it with you."

Khushi nodded her head and rest her head on his chest.

"Just stay for sometime and then we can leave." She said to him.

After a few minutes
"Now let's get you out of the house." Khushi said getting up from his lap.

"So how am I going to step out of your house?" Khushi stood in front of him and started explaining.

"I will go and distract ammi for sometime. At that time, you have to reach near the door. You have to hide behind the sofa and I will send ammi upstairs for some work. After that we will get some time to check outside. If everything is clear, you can step outside. Then I will call ammi to come down, within that time you have to step out of the gate."

"What if your neighbours see me running from here?"

"It's past office hours, so there won't be much people here."

"Okay.... Let's do this then." Arnav told her.

Khushi went to her ammi and distracted her. Meanwhile Arnav went to the hall and hide behind the sofa. Khushi made sure that he is hidden properly.

"Ammi, can you look for my blue dress? I think I left that upstairs. I don't feel like taking the step right now."

"Why do you need that dress suddenly?" Her mother asked.

"Can't I ask for my dress? My muscles are paining a bit, that's why I asked your help. Seems like I have to do that." Khushi lied.

"Are you okay?? Is it paining badly?" A concerned Elisa asked her daughter.

'Can't she come up with some good excuse? She sucks in telling lies. My honest angel.' Arnav thought which brought a smile on his lips.

"Ammi, I'm okay...I means it's nothing big. I think I slept in some uncomfortable position yesterday. It will go away soon. Will you go and take my dress now?" She asked pulling her mom towards the stair.
Elisa went to upstairs. Arnav stood up as soon as her mother moved away from the site. Khushi signalled her hand to get out of the house.

Arnav opened the door and looked outside to see if there is anyone. He stepped out of the house and closed the door. Khushi exhaled a deep breathe as soon as he closed the door. Unfortunately, he accidentally rang the calling bell which made them startled.

'This laadgovernor. What happened now?' Khushi thought.

"Titaliya, open the door. It must be the milkman. Don't let him go, I have to give him this month's money."

Arnav thought to run away from there as soon as he heard the bell. He looked outside and saw people walking to that direction. He think about something and turned around, facing the door. Khushi went to the door and opened it. She saw in standing in front of her with a lopsided smile.

"What are you doing here?" She whispered and saw her mother coming towards them.

"Is it the milkman Titaliya?" Elisa asked and Khushi don't know what to answer. She kept looking at him and her mother.

Elisa come towards the door and saw him standing there. She looked at Arnav and then to Khushi.

"My senior Ammi." Khushi told her.

"Aren't you the football player?" Elisa asked recalling the match she watched.

"Yes Mrs Gavriel." Arnav replied.

"Did you come to see her?" Elisa asked him.

"Yes, I have ordered for a painting and she told to collect it today."

"Ohhh, that's good. Come inside beta." Elisa welcomed Arnav inside.

"I will bring you something to drink. Titaliya go and bring the painting he ordered." Elisa told her daughter.

"No Mrs Gavriel, it's okay. I don't want anything. I'm just here for the painting."

"Call me aunty beta and you can't go without having anything. Khushi will bring the painting soon.

Saying this Elisa went to the kitchen and Khushi left to her room. On reaching the room, she messaged Arnav.

<What's happening laadgovernor??>

< Relax baby, I know what to do. Bring me one of your painting for now.>

Elisa brought him a glass of pineapple juice while Khushi come out of her room with the painting.

"Ammi, he is allergic to pineapple." Khushi couldn't control herself from uttering it when she saw a glass full of pineapple juice. Elisa looked at the glass and then at Khushi. She smiled at Arnav and gave a glance to Khushi.

Khushi know that she did a blunter.

"I didn't know that you were allergic to pineapple. Fortunately, Khushi seems to know that." Elisa said looking at her daughter.

"Yeah... everyone in our college know about his pineapple phobia Ammi.
He fainted once in college because of having pineapple accidentally." Khushi told her trying to cover up the deed she has done.

Arnav gave Khushi an 'are-you-serious' look for such an excuse.

"Ohhh, do you mind having some lemonade bate?" Elisa asked Arnav.

"I'm okay Mrs...I mean aunty. Don't strain yourself."

"Beta, you have come for the first time, how can we let you go without having anything?"

"Ammi, he must be busy. Let me go." Khushi told her mother wanting to send him away. Arnav decided to tease her a bit and looked at her mother.

"Aunty if that's the case, lemonade is okay for me." Arnav told Elisa as soon as he heard Khushi's reply.

"Khushi show him the painting." Elisa instructed her daughter and went to the kitchen to make lemonade for him.

"When did you become a fan of lemonade?" Khushi asked him.

"How can I deny it when your mom ask me so politely?" Arnav looked at the painting and took it in his hand.

"Is this ordered by someone?" He asked looking at a painting of a little gypsy girl.

"No, it's the my first painting I have drew after we settled here."

Soon her mother came there with the drink.

"Is this the painting he asked for?"

"Yes Ammi." Khushi replied.

"But it's an old painting of yours." Elisa asked suspicious and Arnav know that his angel sucks in telling lies. So he took the chance to make an excuse.

"Ms Gavriel send me some sample of her work and I liked this one very much. It's really a very good piece of work. I'm sure that my Nani will like it a lot." Arnav cover up the situation. Elisa is very much satisfied with his reply.

"Yeah, your Nani will surely like it if you are planning to gift this. Here, have your drink beta." Arnav drank the lemonade and took out his purse.

"She have already told me the price, but I think it worth much more than that." Saying this he forwarded a bunch of notes to Khushi.

"No, it's okay. Give me the amount I quoted." Khushi told him.

"Yes beta, just give her the quoted price."
Arnav nodded his head and gave half of the notes to her.

"Arnav beta, it's nice meeting you." Elisa told Arnav as he was about to step out of the house.

"It's nice meeting you aunty. Your daughter is really a talented artist."

 "That's so good to hear." Khushi stood besides her mom as he walked out of her house. Khushi and Elisa turned around to enter the house. Khushi turned her head and looked at Arnav who gave her a wink which made her startled.

'This man....' Khushi rolled her eyes and closed the door. She went back to her room and called Arnav.

"Laadgovernor, why did you give me so much of money?"

"Baby, trust me when I say this. I really liked this painting. Just because I'm your boyfriend you can't simply give your hardwork like this. It isn't going to be with me anyway, I'm thinking to gift this work to my Nani. Consider me as a customer who came to buy your work instead of your boyfriend. If you really wanted to give that money back, give that back it in some other interesting way."

"You are not going to get anything laadgovernor. You are such a shameless man."

"Anyway I'm planning to pay you more in some other interesting way baby. Be ready for it." Saying this he cut the call, leaving her irritated.

'Urrghhh...this man will make me crazy.' Khushi thought and blushed recalling what he just said now.

************

Precap - Date

"Do you remember how the initial days of our relationship?" Khushi looked at him with confusion.

"I was thinking about our relationship a few days back. Then I realised that our relationship didn't start the typical way. You know dating... getting to know each other. We just come at this point in a flow of incidents. I thought you deserve some dates to compensate that." He told her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 12.3K 36
#StandAlone - You don't need to be an Arshi fan to read this story. She is beautiful... She is fair... Said the society seeing the white skin of the...
53K 3.2K 22
A simple Arshi Story
340K 13.6K 49
It is a love hate story. When two people fall in love but their surrounding is just filled with hate... they do fight with their love but is it enoug...
69.2K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...