Silver Lining (Completed)

By JoeArshi

General Fiction They were poles apart. He is a football player who have anger management issues while she is... More

Author Note *New*
Prologue
Songs & First Scene - Prologue
Chapter 01
Character Sketch
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61A
Chapter 61B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Last Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Thank You Note
Favourite

Chapter 50

3.3K 144 40
By JoeArshi

One day after her work, Khushi went with Arnav. He gave her a envelope and asked her to open it. Khushi open it and started reading it. Arnav watched her expression getting changed into amusement.

"Arnav, how??? I mean this..."

"I know the coordinator and I know that you are a good artist. So go and show your talent to the world." It's her pass for beach beautification painting program. She got an invitation to paint a portion assigned to her.

"How do they select people for it?" She asked him.

"They invite entries from people, based on the theme."

"Isn't it unfair to the people who will be sending their entries.?"

"You don't have to worry about it baby. They have already selected those people. I have shown some of your work to the coordinator too, but they have a condition."

"What is it?"

"They had this long list of sub - themes which is based on the history of Maharashtra. They aren't convinced by the entries they got for the Jewish heritage. I think that you can do it baby."

"So they want me to make a painting showing our heritage?"

"Yup... You can ask your Abba and ammi if you want to refer more about your history."

"Okay, I will send my concept to him first. If he like it, I will do this." Khushi told Arnav which made him surprised.

"You are too good baby. Indeed an angel." He said caring her cheek with the back of her hand.

"Well I can't say that you are good. You are one hell of a shameless boy."

"Not boy baby, a well grown man in every aspect." He winked at her.

"Okay, shameless man."

"So should I start my shamelessness?" He asked leaning close to her. He leaned very closer to her lips and pulled back.

"Seems like you don't want to kiss a shameless man." Khushi stared at him for a second and pulled him for a kiss.

"Sometimes, you act like a stupid man." She said hugging him closer.

"Sometimes I have to, or else how would I have been blessed with such a kiss?"
Arnav pulled her to his lap and dropped kisses on her face.

"Arnav, what did you feel when you kissed me for the first time?"

"How much you want to know baby?"

"Hmm... everything about it."

"As you know it was my first kiss. I had no intention to kiss when I took you to the jungle. I was all spontaneous. You were standing there with this bright smile on your lips and then you looked at him. At that moment, all I had in mind was to kiss you. My mind was in a conflict. A part of it want to kiss you badly while other warned me not to do it without your consent. Everything have a limit and at that time I lost my control. Then I told you what I want. I don't know if you were thinking to agree or disagree to it. I saw you parting your lips and I got my answer. The moment I touched your lips, it felt heaven. It was so soft and plump. Like a teenage, it give me a hard on. It was like spark shooting in me. I was wondering if your lips are like this, then how would your skin feels under my lips. That the first time, I felt this intense desire to have sex with you. For a moment, I felt ashamed for thinking like that. It was not your body baby, it was the feel I get from the kiss. That's you trust me enough to let me kiss you, let me hold you. Then you hugged me after our kiss. This time the hug felt different. There was a sense of belonging. You made me feel that a kiss can be heavenly when you kiss the right person." Arnav held her hand and kissed her knuckles.

"Hmm, what about... You know...hard on?" Khushi asked him.

"You are shying as if you don't know these things. For your information you are the only culprit for all my hard ons."

"You won't understand laadgovernor, it's a girl thing."

"How can it be a girl thing? I'm the one who suffers with all the hard ons because of you." He teased her.

"Arnav, how can I talk about these things? I'm not shameless like you."

"I can't understand why you are shying so much to talk about it. I'm even ready to talk about your girly parts. You always blush seeing my little buddy while I don't do that when I go down on you."

"Arnav... How can you..." saying this she buried her face on his chest.

"Baby, we don't have anything to hide from each other. So don't shy and ask me what you were trying to ask?"

"Hmm...what happened to it?"

"What is this IT?"

"Your...hard on."

"I had to gather all my control back to suppress it."

"Did you sleep that day?" She asked him

"It was hard to sleep and when I slept I had this wonderful dream of kissing you again."

"Did you get it again?"

"Get what?" Arnav asked her.

"Ufff...this man...hard on, happy now?" Khushi asked feeling annoyed.

"Yup and that was the first time you made me jerk off myself. I promise you that I never imagined you naked then."

"Then?? So you do now?"

"I rarely do that, but when I do that I try to feel everything we have done it, that too with audio effect." He winked at her. Khushi blushed at his revelation.

"Your moans are so sensual and wonderful baby." He teased her.

"I won't moan...I won't even make a sound next time." Khushi told him.

"You can't do that baby."

"I will do that for sure."

"Let's see this." He made her sit on the seat and started the car.

They reached his house.
As soon as Khushi entered the house, Arnav carried her on his shoulder and took her to the room.

"What are you doing laadgovernor, put me down."

"I will baby, surely on the bed." He said with a smirk.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to prove you wrong."

"Wrong???" She asked not understanding anything.

"Yeah, that you can't stop moaning my name when I will be ravishing each and every inch of you."

"You can't do that laadgovernor. I won't let you do it."

"So you are afraid that you will moan when I will be pleasuring you immensely?"

"I'm not afraid and I won't moan."

"You are gearing up for a lost battle baby."

"No, I'm not."

"Let's see then." Saying this he made her lie on the bed and kissed her hovering over her. Khushi felt like moaning and suppress her urge to do so.

Arnav looked at her as she gave him a smirk.
"We haven't started the real battle baby." Saying this he raised her top, revealing her white bra.

"I'm ready to stop baby, just agree that you can't stop moaning when I touch you like this."

"I can enjoy it without moaning too. It's not necessary. I too have control." Khushi told him making him smile a bit.

"Okay, then let me do my work then." Saying this he covered her buds in his mouth without removing the bra.

Khushi bit her lips together feeling the sensation he created in her. She opened her eyes when she didn't feel his mouth on her. She opened her eyes and saw him removing his dress. He stood in front of her in his boxer making her gulp the saliva.

"Do you want to say anything?" He asked her.

"Hmm, I can control myself. Do whatever you want."

"As you wish baby." Saying this he pushed her bra up, revealing her globes to him. Khushi started to breathe heavily as he kneel towards her pecks.

"Any change in your mind?" He asked her almost touching her bud.

"No." As soon as she said it, she inhaled heavily feeling his mouth on her bud. She bit back her lips immediately to control the moans ready to erupt from her throat. He gave attention to both her globes while touching her stomach with his stomach.

Khushi tried her best to control her moan until he went down on her. As soon as he lightly bit into her skin, she called out his name ever so passionately making him smile.

Arnav looked at her and came towards her face.
"See I proved you wrong baby. You can't suppress your pleasure. You moan my name because you are comfortable with me. You are enjoying everything I do to you. You do that because you feel that you are a part in it."

"I'm glad that you proved me wrong." Khushi said pecking his lips.

"Let's get dressed then, mission accomplished." Arnav said moving away from her.

"What??? How can you?? What about me?" Khushi asked with wide open eyes.

"Tell me what you are trying to say baby." He smirked at her and she knew that he is teasing her.

"If you don't know anything, then go and Google it yourself." She taunts him.

"Right now I only know two things. This..." Saying this he took the protection.

"....And this..." He dropped his boxer. Soon the room got filled with loud moans and groans.

After sometime, there were lying on the bed with Khushi on his chest.

"Arnav, do all the couples moans when they do it?"

"How will I know that? I don't peek into other's bedroom." He looked at her as if she have grown horns.

"Laadgovernor, I didn't mean that. You told me that I moan because I'm enjoying it, that I get pleasured. Do every other couple feel the same?"

"No baby, it changes. It's based on the partner, in most case it's based on the man. Some people care about their partner and some don't. So it changes. Some of them use their partner as a flesh to satisfy themselves. Some may mess up everything without understanding  For example, let's take an arrange marriage. They may not know each other. Yet they have sex because they got the sanction from the society. As a man, I can say that the man will be excited to fulfill his desires even if he is a virgin or not. Meanwhile the girl will obliged to do it just because he is her husband. In some cases, first time can be get messed up. The boy may do things which he saw in the videos and all, which may not be comfortable for the girl. If you want to enjoy it, you need to have trust and understanding." Khushi nodded her head and looked at him with mischievous eyes.

"Then how did you made our first time so wonderful when you were a virgin yourself?" She teased him.

"Talent baby. Don't you know that ASR is very much multi-talented."

"I couldn't ask for a better first time." Khushi said pecking his chest.

"You know our first time was the most difficult thing in this relationship. I had to tone down my desire for you when I had sex with you. It was your first time and I want to make it memorable for you. You have put a lot of trust in me to go to that extend and I don't want to disappoint you. I wanted you to enjoy it and cherish it for all your life. You should know that you haven't experienced my exact desire on our first time." He confessed her.

"You didn't enjoy it as much as I do?" She felt sorry for making him feel like that

"No baby, it's not like that. It will remain as the most beautiful moment in our life. It holds a lot of value, the moment you gave me your virginity, your trust, your body and soul. It's more than physical pleasure baby." Arnav felt wetness on his chest and made her look at him. He saw her teary face and wiped it away.

"I'm lucky to have you Arnav. You know, in our holy Torah it's a sin to have sex outside marriage. When we had sex, I didn't feel like a sin. It felt so right. Do you know why I feel like that?" Arnav looked at her with curious eyes.

"Because we never had sex, we made love Arnav. I know you don't believe in love and God, but you do trust me, don't you?" Arnav nodded his head.

"You know that I love you along with the trust I have for you?" He nodded his head.

"Then trust me when I say that for me it was love making. The feeling we have for each other is the same, it's just we call it by different names. Let's just say that it's love making for me and trust making for you."

"Trust making??? Your are crazy."

"Yeah, trust making. Anyone can have sex, why don't we categorise it into another section?"

"You don't want to call it sex?" He asked her.

"We can find a better lovely term to use. A special one for us."

"If that's the case, I would call it worshipping."

"I'm not god Arnav."

"Angel are categorised in that section baby."

"It's too long Arnav." Khushi rejected that idea.

"I want it to be very special. It's a bond where we share our body, mind and soul. Don't you think so?" Khushi asked him.

"Yes, it is."

"It's not about rubbing body against each other. Hmm... What about soul sharing?" She asked him.

"I would prefer worship over this." Arnav told her.

"It's not good, hmm...fusion...yup...how about soul fusion?" Khushi asked after thinking for sometime.

"Soul fusion??"

"Yup... Fusion... Where we create a fusion with our souls."

"Well, I think it's good. Fusion, fusing...fuse...it's sounds great baby." Arnav said trying different version of fusion.

"So it's decided, now now we will only do fusion...I mean soul fusion..."

"Do you want us to create a fusion now or later baby?" He asked making her 
blush.

"We just did it." She replied.

"Did what?"

"Soul fusion."

"Yeah we did, but it was incomplete." He said to her.

"Incomplete???"

"When we create our soul fusion, I don't want any piece of thread on your body baby. I want it all bare. So it's me show you the real fusion now." Saying this he rolled over, making her lie on the bed.

"It's going to be an intense fusion baby, just like a nuclear fusion. Lot of steam and sweat along with moans and screams. You ready for it?" He asked entering his hand inside her dress, playing with her buds over the inner wear.

Khushi moaned his name as soon as she felt his hand on her breast.

"So let's create our first soul fusion baby. I hope that will be wonderful like your first time."

"It will be, I know that." Arnav lean closer and kissed her lips. Soon the room got filled with their groans and moans.

Arnav laid down on her body, trying not to put his wait on her. Khushi hugged him and laid there panting from her multiple climaxes.

Arnav raised over her and looked at her sweaty face.
"How was our first official fusion?" He asked her.

"I feel like I don't have any energy left in me. What did you done to me my caveman?"

"Your caveman just pleasured you in the most intimate way known to the human race." Khushi placed a kiss on his forehead and looked at him.

"Do you know how handsome you are?"

"Well my girl thinks that I'm a caveman." He said rolling over, making her lie on 
his chest.

"I'm heavier Arnav, how can you make me lie on your chest like this?"

"Just like you, I'm strong enough to bare your weight. If you were a mousy little girl, you would have suffocated when I fell on your body after the climax. Fortunately, I have this strong and sexy girl for myself." He said winking at her.

"Can you pull the blanket over us?"

"Why??? You don't like your back?? Baby, you have a sexy back. Then coming to your bum, it's sexy too. Neither too big nor too small. Just the right proportion." He roamed his hands on her back to tease her.

"You laadgovernor will always remain as a laadgovernor." Saying this she pulled the blanket over themselves.

"You are such a mood killer baby, I was just planning to give enough attention to your back. What if you feel that I don't care for them as much I care for your front?"

"Arnav, why are you making me feel so embarrassed??"

"What's there to be embarrassed? Even I have a bum too. You can compliment whatever part you want to, I don't mind that." He teased her.

"We girls don't talk like that, especially to a man."

"I'm not just a man, I'm your man. So we can talk anything we want." Saying this he cupped her back, squeezed it lightly making her shy.

"It will take time Arnav."

"You take your time and I will take what I want." Saying this he made patterns on her back. Khushi laid down on his chest smiling.

"Baby, you were saying something before. About me being handsome. So you don't think that I'm a caveman?"

"That's you are, hmm...but a handsome caveman." She replied.

"Caveman don't do the fusion like the way I did baby."

"That's because you are my caveman." She said kissing his chest.

"Are you planning to be my cave woman?" He teased her as he roamed his hand on the bottom part.

"No, I'm not." She said with a smile, without looking at him.

"Yeah, you got the razor baby. I know that." He said very casually making her eyes open wide.

"Don't pop out your eyes baby."

"How can you say such things so casually?"

"May be because I'm too shameless. This is the way I'm baby. I don't feel the need to have any shame when I'm with you. Except a few things, I'm totally going to be shameless."

"What are the exceptions?" She asked him.

"Obviously some crude and blunt words. I don't want to mar your purity and innocence with those words when we will be creating the fusion."

"Am I such a good girl?" Khushi asked looking up at him a smile on her face.

"When did I told you that you are a good girl? You are a very naughty girl who makes me work hard for her."

"That's why I'm planning to give you a week long. Don't complain later that I didn't give you a break from those hard works."

"Yeah, I know that I'm going to get a break soon. That's why I had everything covered twice." He winked at her.

"You know it?"

"I'm the best boyfriend, so I had to keep track of my girl's special day."

"You are the best laadgovernor."

"You mean best among laadgovernors?" Arnav teased her

"No best among shameless laadgovernors."

"And you are perfect girl in this whole universe. My angel." He made her lie on the bed and kissed her forehead. After spending time with her, he dropped her back home.

Next day itself Khushi got her periods. This time she had stomach pain unlike the other time. When she told this to Arnav, he went crazy.

"Arnav, why are we here?" Khushi asked seeing him parking the car in the hospital away from the city.

"I should have been careful baby. I shouldn't have fell for your words and had se...fusion with you. May be you are having this stomach pain because of it.
So we are consulting a gynaecologist now itself."

"Arnav, it happens sometimes. You are over reacting. What if someone came to know about it?"

"Trust me baby, it's totally safe." They used a fake name to see the doctor.

In the doctor's cabin, even before Khushi can answer the questions Arnav gave all the answers making her shook her head. She smiled sheepishly at the doctor as her over protective boyfriend answered the questions.

"Are you sexual active?" The doctor asked Khushi making her blush.

"Yes, we are." Arnav told her on behalf of Khushi. The doctor asked for a blood check and urine check. Khushi gave him a angry glare and went with the nurse.
She came back and sat away from him.

Arnav rushed near to her and held her hand.
"Someone seems to be angry..." Khushi didn't look at him.

"Baby, I know that you don't want to do all these. This is just a precaution. What if it's a sign of something? I don't want anything to happen to you. This is the first time you had this much pain after we started to have the fusion. I want to make sure that you are okay."

"Okay I agree that, then why did you answered on behalf of me?"

"It's because, I feel that I'm the reason behind your pain." He confessed.

"Arnav, don't think like that. Even if it's something related to our intense fusion, I won't blame you. I was also a part of it. I wanted that. Don't spoil the moments which means a lot to me." Saying this she leaned on to his shoulder.

"Please don't do this Arnav. I don't like you blaming yourself for something you haven't done. Will you do that for me?" She asked forwarding her palm at him and he placed his hand on her hand.

After sometime, the doctor called them.
"Is she okay?" Arnav asked as soon as they entered the room. The doctor somehow suppressed the smile on her face seeing the overprotective man.

"Yeah everything is fine except an urinary infection. I will prescribe you some medicines for you and drink lot of water."

"What is the cause for this injection?" Arnav asked the doctor, making sure that it's not something serious.

"Lack of water, that's the main cause. Make her drink lot of water."

"Do we have to take extra care or precautions when we will be having an intercourse?"

"No, nothing more than regular precaution if you are not planning for a pregnancy."

"No we are not, she is too young to be a mother." Arnav said to the doctor looking at Khushi. 

Khushi said thank you to the doctor and walked out. The doctor looked at the pair and smiled. In her career, she had seen lot of unmarried couples. Usual the boy will sit there without interfering in anything or getting hyped when they hear the word pregnancy. Only a few men had behaved like this. All those couples still remains as couples while the other splits up.

'Such a lucky girl.' The doctor thought. Being an amputee itself, she got this amazing man for her life who care about her a lot.

Arnav brought the medicines and they walked towards the car. Khushi put her seat belt and found him staring at her.

'This is not goodYou are in trouble Khushi.' Khushi thought seeing his angry stare.

"Why the hell you didn't drink enough water?" He questioned her.

"I do drink water, but didn't know that it wasn't enough." She reasoned.

"Baby, you should take care of your health. From now onwards, you are going to drink a lot of water." Arnav took a bottle of water from the back and gave it to her.

"Here, drink it." Khushi took the bottle and started to drink it.

"That's enough." She said drinking half of the water.

"Okay, we will have the balance later. You know how important water is for our body." Saying this he gave her a long lecture on water and it's importance.

'Disadvantages of dating a sport person.' She thought as she heard the lecture he gave her about health. Khushi yawned a little and lie on her side looking at him.

Arnav smiled at her and lowered the seat so that she can lie properly.
"Didn't sleep well yesterday?" He asked her. Khushi nodded her head.

"Stomach ache?"

"Yes, it was like there was a war happening in my stomach."

"You have water bag at your house, don't you?"

"Hmm, we had...but it got damaged last month and we forgot to buy one. So ammi poured hot water in a glass bottle and had to adjust with it."

"You should drink water from now." He told her.

"Yes sir, I will. Now don't start your boring lecture." He kissed her forehead.

"Sleep for now baby, I will call you when we will reach near your house." Khushi nodded her head and closed her eyes.

Arnav called her on reaching near her home. He gave her a packet and she found a hot bag in it.
"Arnav, why did you buy it? Just because I told you this, you shouldn't have done it."

"It's not like I mortgaged my property to buy this water bag. So stop whining for that." He said feeling irritated.

"Laadgovernor." Khushi muttered removing her seat belt.

"Take care baby. Go home and try to have a good sleep. Drink water and have your medicines properly. Call me whenever you want. It's okay even if you don't call me. Just rest, okay." He gave kisses on her cheeks making her smile. Khushi hugged him and kissed his forehead.

Before getting out of the car, she gave him a peck on his lips making him smile
Arnav drives away as soon as she enters home. He used to call her to ensure that she drinks enough water. Eventhough they didn't get enough time to spend with eachother, they did made it worthful.

One day, Arnav pick her up from her institute. As he continues to drive the car, she watched something in her phone. Few minutes after he heard a sob and turned to looked at her. Khushi sat on the seat with teary eyes while looking at the phone screen. Arnav parked the car adjacent to the road.

"Baby, what happened?? Why are you crying?" He asked her.

"Arnav, she died..."

"Who?"

"The heroine... They were meant to be together and she died in front of him. How is he going to tolerate it?" Arnav don't know if he should console her or scold her.

"Baby, it's just a film." He told her taking the phone away from her. Khushi hugged him and sobbed.

"Shhh, baby... You are taking it too much." Soon her sobs subdued and she looked up at him.

"I liked them a lot and it hurts to see them getting separated by this."

"Baby, it's not real. It's a story."

"When we watch some films, we feel everything they are conveying in it. I felt his pain, the pain of losing the most important person in his life. The climax scene was so touching. I can't imagination something like that happening to us. I don't want to loss you Arnav. I want it to be forever."

"Nothing will happen baby. Just don't take it to your heart."

"I don't know why I'm getting this much emotional?"

"Well your hormones are playing with your emotions baby. Tell your hormones to make you play with me, not with your emotions." Saying this he winked at her. Her mood soon changed with that single sentence.

"Well even if I ask my hormones to do so, my laadgovernor won't co-operate. So that's why they are doing all these." She said knowing that he won't make love to her when she is having her periods.

"Your laadgovernor cares a lot about your health, don't worry I'm ready to do overtime work for you. Just tell me baby, I'm ready for your service whenever wherever you want me." Khushi blushed and hide her face on to his chest.

"Did the kitten suddenly turned into a lamb? Shying too much after such bold talks. Do you want any detail of my services? You are the only one with whom I'm interest to render this service."

"Shut up laadgovernor, I know what all you can do." She said pulling his beard.
He cupped her face and wiped the tear stains.

"You okay?" He asked her.

"Yes, once I delete that film from my phone I will be perfectly fine." She said taking her phone and deleting the film.

"Now I'm perfectly fine."

"How about I make you little more fine?" Khushi looked at him with confusion.

"Open the dashboard baby." Khushi opened the dashboard and found a bar of chocolate making her smile.

"Awww...my laadgovernor... You are the best." She pecked his lips and leaned on to his shoulder. Khushi started to have the chocolate leaning on to his shoulder.

Arnav started driving the car and she forwarded a piece of chocolate to his mouth. He took the chocolate in his mouth while biting on to her finger.
He cared her finger with his tongue while she tried her best to pull back her finger.

After sometime he left her finger with a smirk.
"It tastes so good baby. I feel like I wanted to have more."

"Neither you are getting any chocolate nor me. I was being a good girlfriend. You Pervert Singh Raizada only have wicked ideas."

"Who told you to be a good girlfriend. I want a bad, very bad girlfriend who would scratches me and bite me harder." He teased her.

"I don't want to hear anything from a shameless man like you." Saying this she turned to the other side munching on the chocolate.

"Baby, it's dark chocolate. It will help you with your crumps and mood."

"Yeah, you are already helping my mood with your shameless talks."

"I know that you are getting on to the mood baby. You will only get the mood for now, but not the real thing." He teased her.

"If you say anything now, I'm going to...." Khushi started to think what she should say next.

"You are going to?" He repeated.

"Hmm, I won't come out with you." She said angrily.

"You don't have to baby, I will carry you myself."

"No, I won't come with you laadgovernor."

"You sure???" He asked her.

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Yeah it's true that you won't cum with me. I usually make you cum first." Her eyes got wide open hearing his comment.

"You pervert man, now I won't come with you ever." She hit on his shoulder.

"It feels so good baby, would you mind hitting on my back too???"

"Urrghhh...this man..." Khushi turned her head to other side after giving him an angry glance. Arnav smiled at her and went to drop her back home.

"Baby..." Arnav called her as she stepped down from the car.

"I'm not going to talk to you laadgovernor." She said flaring her nose at him.

"Laadgovernor, what did he think of himself? Shameless Raizada." Khushi muttered as she walked towards her home. Arnav watched this and drives away.

That's day Khushi didn't get a call from him. Khushi couldn't hold longer and called him The call got disconnected after continuously ringing. She tried again and this happened. She know that he is not a person who will not take her call for no matter what happens. Khushi tried after sometime and this time, it was switched off. A sudden panic erupted in her mind. She kept calling him like a maniac and slowly tears started to fill in her eyes. For a moment, her mind went to taht film she saw at evening. She started to pray for his wellbeing. Khushi kept trying his number again and she felt so miserable with each moments passed by. She called Payal and told her what happened. Payal tried her best to console him.

At night, Khushi is lying on her bed looking eagerly at the mobile screen. She heard a tap on her window and went near to it.

"Baby, it's me... Arnav." She heard him.

Khushi opened the window without any second thought and saw him standing there. As soon as he entered the room, he got a tight slap from her.

She held his collar with her hands.

"Why didnt you take your phone? Why did you put me in such a misery? I have been going crazy all these time? I hate you Arnav..I hate you so much." Saying this she fell on his chest, sobbing out.

Arnav held her securely in his arms as she cried. He heard her sobs getting subdue and looked at her. He found out that she had passed out. He lifted her and made her lie on the bed. She looked for some water and sprinkled some water on her. Khushi opened her eyes slightly and looked at him.

"Don't ever do this to me Arnav." She said as a tear dropped from her eyes.

"I'm sorry baby."

"Did you had dinner?" He asked holding her hand. Khushi didn't give him any answer and he got his answer from it.

"We will talk after you will have your food. I will go and buy some food for you."

"No, don't go. I will go and take the food from kitchen."

"Baby, you are not well."

"I can do this Arnav." Khushi felt weak and hold on to the bed post.

"You are not going anywhere. I will go and buy something for you."

"No, don't go Arnav."

"Then tell me where can I find food for you?" He asked her.

"The fridge is closer by, may be I can adjust with some fruits and bread."

"Okay, then let me go and get it. Tell me the way."

"What if Abba or Ammi sees you?"

"I will be careful baby. Now tell me." Khushi told him the way and he came back with some food for her. Arnav sat next to her and kissed her knuckles.

"Why didnt you take my call?" Khushi asked as he fed her some fruits.

"First have your food, then we will talk."

"It's true that I talked like that, but I expected that you will call me. I waited a long for your call and then I decided to call you. You didn't take my call and later it got switched off. I got really panicked Arnav. I can't stop relating it to that film. It was like a hell. Didn't you ever thought that I will get panicked if you don't take my call like that?" She questioned him.

"Do you really think that I can keep myself away from you?" Khushi saw his eyes getting moist. Arnav lean forward and kissed her forehead. He fed her the food and made her lie on the bed.

He lied next to her wrapped her arm around waist.

"I'm sorry that I put you through all these. I never thought that this will happen. Today I went to see Richard and forgot my phone there. It didn't had enough charge, that's why it got switched off after a few rings. When I went to take it back, he went somewhere and I had to go there to get my phone. He told me that I had some missed calls from you." Khushi felt guilty for accusing him and slapping him.

"I'm sorry Arnav... I..." Khushi couldn't control her tears and cried hugging him.

"I'm such a horrible girlfriend. I didn't even give you a chance to explain. I never wanted to hurt you Arnav. I'm really very sorry. I should have understand you more. Please don't hate me Arnav. I'm really sorry for slapping you like that." Arnav broken the hug and cupped her face.

"Baby, you were panicked and it's happened because of that. Don't consider yourself a culprit. You didn't hurt me baby. I could understand what you have been gone through. You are the only person whom I can't ever hate in this world."

"I wish I could be a perfect girl for you." She felt guilty for slapping him.

"You are perfect baby, in everything. I won't trade you for anything in this world. Now wipe your tears and give your laadgovernor a smile." Khushi smiled lightly and touched his cheek.

"Is it paining? Did I hit you hard?"

"Among both of us, I'm the one who is physically strong. So I think this slap is not that powerful. Did it hurt your palm?" He asked opening her palm and kissing it.

"Why did you went to see Richard?" Khushi asked him knowing that Richard is a tattoo artist who inked all his tattoo.

"I wasn't planning to show you this now." Saying this he pulled his pants up showing his new tattoo dedicated to football inked on the back of his leg.

"This is beautiful Arnav." Khushi said and realised something.

"Did you lift me and made me lie here?"

"What do you think about?" Arnav asked her.

"Why did you did that Arnav? You got this tattoo now and it might have hurt you. You shouldn't have strained that much."

"I'm not a porcelain doll baby. I'm ok with it. Don't worry." He said kissing her forehead.

"Sitting there." he removed his shirt revealing another tattoo on his chest. It is a heart shaped tattoo.

"This is beautiful, but why is it like this?" Khushi asked him.

"Because this heart holds something precious."

"What is it?" She asked looking at the tattoo thoroughly. On the bottom of heart, there are lines crossed in an messy manner.

"Baby, you should know that tattoo freaks don't like anyone asking them what's the meaning of their tattoo. It's the other person's job to find the answer. So my baby, use your intellectual brain and find the answer."

"Laadgovernor, can't you even reveal it to me."

"You are the more intelligent among both of us. So find it yourself baby." He challenged her.

"You know I gave you the apt name. You are a laadgovernor indeed."

"I know, you own sexy and handsome laadgovernor. Sleep now baby."

"What about you?" Khushi asked him.

"I'm here to make my girl sleep." He laid down next to her hugging her. Khushi tried her best not to touch anywhere near the new tattoos.

"Arnav, is it safe for you to sleep like this?"

"Yeah, very safe indeed. Thanks to your periods, or else you would have made me work hard."

"Arnav, don't tease me again." She whined at him.

"Okay...it's safe baby. Don't worry about it and sleep now." He said pecking her lips. Arnav looked at her sleeping figure and kissed her forehead.

Today she made him feel belonged. The way she panicked just the thought of something happened to him, made him feel care. Like the way she can't imagine a life without him, he took can't imagine a life without her.

He touched his cheek and looked at her.
"That was one hard slap baby." Whispered kissing her forehead.

"Who can say that behind such an innocent face, there is a fierce girl hiding in there." He muttered and hugged her tightly.

It was around 3 when they heard a commotion on the street. They woke up and looked at eachother. That's when Khushi heard a knock on her door. Her heart started to beat fast and they looked at each other.

"Titaliya, open the door." Her mother told her.

"I can't go outside, as there is people all over on the street. I will hide in the bathroom for now." Arnav told her and went to the washroom. Khushi took her crutches and went to open the door. She hoped that it's nothing related to him being there.

"Ammi, Abba what happened?"

"Gudiya, a theif broken into that old lady's house. That's why all these commotion. Did you locked your window properly?"

"Yes, it's locked."

"Titali, it's better if you sleep with Kasi today." Her mother suggested.

"No Ammi, I'm okay here. Wohh...Kasi will place all her body over me when she will be in deep sleep. Isn't she sleeping now?"

"Yeah, she is not bothered by this. Chant the prayer and sleep titali." Her mother told her.

"Call us if you are need anything gudiya." Her father told her. Khushi closed the door and called him out.

Arnav came out of the washroom and Khushi went towards the window. She opened a window a little and saw people standing there. She found her father talking with some people. She closed the door and realised something.

"Arnav, where did you park your car? What if the people spot your car and suspect something?"

"Don't worry about it, it's in the garage. The tyre got punctured."

"Thanks yehweh for showing your mercy." Khushi said after hearing his reply.

"You can't leave tonight like earlier. You have to wait till morning." Khushi let him know that.

"What are we going to do in the morning then?" Arnav asked making her sit on the bed.

"Hmm, Abba and Kasi will leave around 8.30. You can sneak out after that. I can distract ammi for a few minutes. You can't go by the way you came in. So you have to use the front door."

"What if your neighbours see me? I didn't want to do anything that will spoil your dignity."

"I know that you won't let that happen."

"For now, let's sleep. I know what to do baby, don't worry." He told her and made her lie on the bed. Arnav looked at her face and kissed her forehead followed by her cheek.

He kissed her eyes and stared at her.
"From now, I'm not going to sneak into your house like this."

"What?? You are not going to come here?"

"It's not safe baby. I would prefer if you get a grill on the window as soon as possible. I don't want anything to go wrong. I think, soon your father is going to do that."

"I'm going to miss this Arnav." She said hugging him.

"I too baby, but your safety comes first."

"I won't be able to spend night with you like this too. It was Payal who used to sneak me out, but now I can't do that. Will we remain the same Arnav?" She asked getting worried.

"We will baby, may be a little more shameless." He Saying this he winked at her.

"Now let me give my girl a proper kiss." Saying this he kissed her passionately.
Khushi hugged him and placed her head on his chest, wrapping her arm around his waist.

"You know, one day I want us to stay on the bed for the entire day." She told him her wish.

"You want me to work hard for the whole day? It will be tough baby.I'm not sure about my stamina, but I will try it for you."

"Laadgovernor, I didnt mean it that way."

"Ohhhh, I got it. You want to do all the works. Topper wants to be on top. Are you planning to be on the top for the whole day? Any chance of me being on top?" He teased her.

"I'm such an idiot to tell you this." Saying this she turned around, facing away from him. Arnav smiled and moved near to her. He wrapped his arms around her and raised a little to place his chin on her shoulder.

"Baby, one day we are going to spend our whole day on the bed. We will do everything you want to do. Just tell me what you want to do."

"I just want to lie on the bed, cuddling and snuggling you while we talk about everything under the sky."

"I'm ready to do that. I think I have got some topics already in my mind." He said with a smirk.

"For your information laadgovernor, no stuffs related to biology. You can talk everything, except anything related to that particular subject."

"You have become so naughty baby. You don't want me to talk about biology, but you expect me show you my knowledge in that. You are such an amazing girlfriend."

"Why did you give me such a shameless man yehweh?" Khushi whined making him smile. He pecked on her neck and whispered into her ear.

"Baby, it's you who have all the authority. Nothing will happen against your wish baby. I will be more than happy to have you in my arms like this." Khushi turned around and snuggled into his arms making him smile

"Are you okay Arnav?" She asked making sure that he is not in pain.

"Yes baby. I like this. Now sleep." He asked kissing her forehead.

Khushi raised her head and pecked his lips.
"Good night Arnav."

"Good night my angel."

*************

Precap : The Gavriel Family & Arnav (Finally here is her parents.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 7.8K 44
Two individuals, poles apart. One is sophisticated while the other one is naive, one is ruthless while the other one is bubbly. A story about two peo...
141K 10.6K 53
Presenting Arnav and Khushi in a story that transcends all societal norms of love 💖 Can you meet someone for the first time and feel that you've kno...
159K 7.1K 38
Arnav and Khushi were together for a while, in the story of their Lives.She had loved him with all her heart, and he had cared too.However, back then...
591K 30.3K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...