| Safe | NCT 127 |

By -SANCTZEN-

Undercover / Bodyguard AU "My job is to keep you guys safe, Nothing else" ... Started : July 20th 2019 Finis... More

Introduction
1 | Witnesses
2 | Assignment
3 | Too soon
4 | Domestic Arrivals
5 | Manger-nim
6 | Secure The Perimeter
7 | Song Preparation
8 | Access Granted
9 | Petty Theft
10 | Careful
11 | Relocation
12 | Safe house
13 | Afraid
14 | How Long
15 | Simple
16 | Play Ball
17 | Wake Up Call
18 | Warning
19 | Guilty
20 | Exposed
21 | Back Up
22 | Miss
23 | Hel(l)p has arrived
24 | Security Breach
25 | Answers
27 | Concert Day
28 | You're Dead
29 | Trick or Treat?
30 | Trapped
31 | Huge one
Fast Lane
32 | Cavalry

26 | Mind Games

4.8K 198 6
By -SANCTZEN-

The name rolled off his tongue so casually yet so frantically, like seeing an unexpected old friend after years, actually exactly like seeing an unexpected friend after years, Eunji winced feeling a cold shiver run down her spine once hearing her old alias, She forgot, forgot that she betrayed these people and that they knew her as someone and something completely different.

Jun smirked almost devilishly , did he know? , did lay tell him? Does anyone else know? Was this whole assignment a mistake? She wanted the answer so desperately to be no, Eunji turned around feeling her fingers tremble and her body shake.

From fear? Fuck no, then from what? Fuck knows.

Sunwo noticed her reaction and took over , blocking Jun's line of sight towards her , gun held threateningly in his face.

"How did Wong find our location?" Sunwoo asked sternly trying to change the topic and successfully doing so , Jun shook his hair out of his face and turned to Sunwoo a lazy smirk plastered onto his good looking face.

"Look, if this is the great agent trainer Kim Sunwoo's master interrogation skills. I must say I'm not impressed, I'm actually quite disappointed, I've seen far better from rookie cops" Jun said rolling his eyes slightly and taking a good look around the room, his stare lingered on the girl who hasn't turned around and was still shaking.

Sunwoo clenched his jaw a threatening aura radiated off the male, Jun smiled playfully knowing he was ticking the other off, Eunji looked down at her hands and noticed how weak her fingers felt , she fisted her hands for a second trying to feel anything and then took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves. She would've had to face them sooner or later, but why couldn't it be later.

"Jun, how did Wong find our location?" Eunjis voice came out small , Jun and Sunwoo shifted their gaze to the girl who had finally turned around and gained control of her emotions.

Jun squinted his eyes and huffed shaking his head and looking somewhere else in the house. Eunji was unsure of what he was thinking, did he know it was her? Or maybe he thought she just looked like the person he knew, Eunji confused herself terribly, so Eunji looked like Eunji? Just another version? Yeah that sounds right, right?

Sunwoo sighed , he really didn't want to resort to violence, even though he was the one who trained the new recruits in violent themes he really wanted to find ways without it , Eunji sighed to herself, she didn't want to resort to violence either, her reason being incomparable.

"So, I've heard a couple stories about the Wongs business and I heard they have a problem when it comes to loyalty " Eunji finally let out, maybe she could weasel her way in using the way Lay thought.

"What does that mean?" Jun asked almost offended.

"I heard that once you've been caught, you immediately get dropped " Eunji mumbles, Sunwoo eyed the girl for a split second before turning and nodding playing along, truth is , he doesn't fucking know.

"And you heard this from where?" Jun asked curiously , Eunji's eyes widened slightly, he doesn't know?

"Just a friend, say after the disappearance of Song Fei, did Mr Wong ever bother bailing her out?" Eunji said pulling her stool over and sitting down, she winced slightly moving her injured arm.

"What do you mean? She's d-dead!" Jun said confused, Eunji's heart shattered , she couldn't believe she was taking advantage of someone she once worked with, and truth be told, half of these 'criminals' she worked with, weren't bad at all.

"Oh no my dear Junnie she was caught by the feds" Eunji smiled mischievously trying to cover up the aching in her head and heart. Jun took a second before looking at Eunji once more, he swore it was her but then again it's been more than a year, he really didn't know what to think, people change , people lie and people die.

"But I guess that's not all that bad right?"Eunji said pulling a leg up onto the chair holding onto it and resting her chin on her knee. She ignored the slight throbbing in her shoulder. Sunwoo took this opportunity to leave the pair and walk up the stairs to go check on the other members.

"I mean, I've heard that not all of the errand boys or whatever terminology you guys use , I heard that not all of them are always willing to stay in the whole illegal business and would rather go back to other normalities" Eunji sighed thinking about being free and being able to do normal things , like not worrying about getting shot every second of her life . Jun scoffed rolling his eyes.

"Stop with these Mind Games , You don't know shit" Jun tsked becoming quite aggravated with how Eunji sounded like a know it all

"Oh but my dear friend, I know more than you think, I know that once the FBI are here , that signals the end of your time working for the Wongs, but what I don't know is if that's a good or bad thing for you"

...

"What's going on? What can you hear?" Donghyuck whispered/yelled leaning over his leader who has his ear pressed against the door .

Jaehyun sat on the bed and rolled his eyes turning to look the other way, Johnny sat close to the door waiting to know as well while Yuta and Mark were already playing a video game on the PS4 system in each of their rooms trying to diffuse the situation in their mind.

Taeil , Donghyuk and Jungwoo were way too confused to do anything and just sat on the floor blankly staring at the wall.

"I don't know something about being caught by the feds" Taeyong whispered back to his member, Donghyuck pushed Taeyong aside pressing the side of his face to the door.

"Here let me-"

And just like that , the door was opened , Donghyuck fell forwards his leader falling on top of him, Donghyuck winced seeing the shoe of a person he thought was down stairs , his foot tapped against he carpeted floor .

"And you know on the way up here I was wondering who would be eavesdropping, I didn't suspect Taeyong , what a shame boys" Sunwoo sighed and task shaking his head.

Donghyuck shook his leader off his back and got up putting on a bright smile , Taeyong didn't bother to play dumb and just stood up dusting his clothes off.

"What does this mean for us? We have a concert in two days?" Taeyong said arms folding on his chest, Sunwoo stilled they couldn't cancel it and he didn't exactly want to explain to the boys everything.

"Honestly fellas , I have no clue , once the authorities get here we are going to have to go into a more secure protection programme , that means more lockdown , maybe even more agents , it really just depends" Sunwoo said walking into the room leaving the door open , the boys all looked at Sunwoo and the room became quite eerie.

"Depends on what?" Taeyong asked eyebrows furrowed.

"It depends on me" Eunji said walking into the room , she walked over to Sunwoo explaining what had happened and his eyes widened.

"He actually told you? But how?" Sunwoo asked staring at the girl. Eunji shrugged and sighed tapping the side of her nose.

"Ok everybody pack up , but don't come downstairs for a little while , also leave your phones here , you will be getting new ones" Eunji said before leaving the room while the members all watched her leave confused as fuck.

...

Eunji shook her head , it was basic hacking, how did she not realise , Eunji stood in her room , Sunwoo was in the living room helping the authorities downstairs with transporting the intruders to the van they had in the car park.

Eunji walked out seeing Sunwoo holding Jun by the wrists , he looked very calm and he looked up locking eyes with Eunji for a split second.

...

A half hour ago

"So you go by Eunji now?" Jun smirked feeling quite satisfied with his own findings , Sunwoo was upstairs away from the pair who were talking.

"You recognised me?" Eunji played along, if she was going to get information she would have to play into his own mind games.

"Of course I did , I'm not stupid" Jun rolled his eyes , he looked around the room , his gaze falling onto the girl in front of him.

"I always knew you weren't who you said you were Song Fei? Or Choi Eunji maybe even Park Eunjae?" Eunji gulped hearing her identities out loud , Jun smirked.

"Look Jun I'm going to be straight forward here, we both know you never wanted to be part of Wong's business, So tell me now how Wong found our location and I can free you from your 'contract' " Eunji said quickly , Jun looked around at his group he had came in with making sure they were still passed out.

"How?" Jun asked sceptically.

Eunji explained to him what Lay had said to her and Jun looked at her curiously wondering what she was up to, Jun understood why Lay would want to endure it and he could relate, he also related to the point where he gave in , telling Eunji everything he knew.

"Wong had their shared instagram account hacked into , it was basic , they found the IP addresses of all the phones that have logged into the accounts over the last month , and they just so happened to find nine phones that have been logging in and out frequently, and they all seemed to be in the same area as each other" Jun explained , Jun flinched thinking he heard any of the other errand boys wake up but took a long breath realising they were still out cold.

Eunji nodded along feeling stupid , she would have to get the boys new phones , Eunji was about to leave the living room when Jun stopped her continuing to talk.

"But what I don't know is why Wong is playing into this game of cat and mouse , He's being too secretive" Jun mumbled making Eunji feel even more nervous that she already was.

"He said it's too complicated to do anything , Theres too much to the story that he won't tell anyone" Jun replied .

Eunji's phone buzzed and she had revived a alert that the FBI is here, Eunji thanked Jun and went to go find Sunwoo.

...

Eunji watched as Jun was dragged out , she locked eyes with the criminal before nodding her head and looking the other way, Jun raised his eyebrows in response, feeling a sense of freedom while he was on his way to the state prison, ironic right?

Eunji watched the elevator doors closed then walked backwards falling onto the couch behind her , she needed to think , just for a little bit .

There's always more to the story , nothings ever going to stop , Eunji leaned onto her knees and rubbed her face ignoring the pain in her shoulder.

"Eunji?"

Eunji sighed and shook her head pressing her lips into a thin line and looking up at Donghyuck .

"Yes?"

She was tired , tired of all the middle school drama with Jaehyun , tired of always moving them around , she wasn't even sure if they were even going to be allowed to perform, everything was confusing, Eunji had always felt the need to be in control , she was always in control , but ever since taking this job she always seems to be one step behind.

"Are you ok?"

Eunji looked down at her hands that were shaking , she closed her hands into fists and watched her knuckles turn white , "no time for emotions Eunji" she thought to herself, she shook her head and stood up smiling brightly.

"Yes , I'm fine Donghyuck , go tell the others to hurry up, we need to get going now , but can you collect all the phones for me please?" Eunji asked , Donghyuck nodded and turned away slowly.

"No need , just tell the others to hurry up . We have to go now" Sunwoo said walking out of the elevator and straight to his room looking down at his phone, Eunji nodded staring at her feet , she mumbled a quickly 'Let's Go' to Donghyuck before she left to her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 6.2K 55
He was in a mafia gang, she was an innocent girl. When they cross paths, what would happen? •Mafia/soulmate au. Highest ranking: #1 NCT !! (x5 and m...
262K 6.9K 52
*Mafia au/ Gang au-: Mark scoffed and said, "Touch her and I won't hesitate to become your grim reaper," venom dripping from his tone. - Mature langu...
241K 7.1K 68
ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ/ɢᴀɴɢ ᴀᴜ ɴᴄᴛ 2020 ❝ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴍɪꜱᴛᴀᴋᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ❞ ʙᴏᴏᴋ 1 ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ. All rights belongs to @ILove_spriteu on...
50.5K 1.7K 44
- maybe you and i aren't meant for each other. » an nct jaemin fanfiction » date started: 2020-04-20 » date ended: 2021-01-09