Everything about Yu (โœ”STORY C...

By Charmy_Mishra

#2 in addictedwebseries #5 in zhouyu #10 in addicted on 8th APR 2019 Reached 4K on May 16 2019๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ ***Johnny... More

Chapter1 "I am right by your side"
Chapter 2- Damn! I want to curse her now
Chapter 3- Break up party
Chapter 4 - He is drunk again
Chapter 5- Racing with the king racer
Chapter 6- His name is HaoHao
Chapter 7- Accept my peace talk
Chapter 8- We want to hire a bodyguard
Chapter 9- Straight like that bent pole?
Chapter 10- Call me Jingyu gege
Chapter 11- little devil turned into cupid
Chapter 12- "Come, Hug me"
Chapter 13- Please, Forgive me
Chapter 14- Someone is jealous
Chapter 15- "Mom! You are here?!!"
Chapter 16- Best food in Bejing (Winks)
Chapter 17- So near but why so far
Chapter 18- Command accepted sir!
Chapter 19- I am the cause
Chapter 20- Don't hurt him, I beg you
Chapter 21- He killed my sister
Chapter 22- "Obedient boyfriend, huh?!!"
Chapter 23- Truth revealed
Chapter 24- Please stay for me.
Small talk and your opinion
Chapter 25 - More stranger than a stranger
Chapter 26- Timmy in police station
Chapter 27- Give me a chance
Chapter 28- The gym torture
Chapter 29- You can cry
Chapter 30- Sweet punishment
Chapter 31- Thousands miles away
Chapter 32- Jingyu in mission
Chapter 33- Lies caught and a big step
Chapter 34- The separation
Chapter 36- Let's go home now
Chapter 37- The million dollar question **End**
New book uploaded

Chapter 35- Finally found you

928 60 48
By Charmy_Mishra

Please ignore grammatical and spelling errors. I will edit later. Enjoy reading. We will talk later.

--------------

Zhou, Where have you gone? please come back. I am really sorry. I can't live without you. Hit me, but don't punish me like that. Please.

Johnny searched Timmy everywhere, he searched him in every part of Beijing. He went to Timmy's previous apartment in a hope to get some clue. But that flat was not even opened for a long time. Probably they visited that house 2 months back before the kidnapping. All furnitures were full of dust. He sat at the dining table. He imagined his Zhou sitting there, eating breakfast hurriedly. He went the bedroom, where they slept for the first time. He remembered how Zhou had kicked his ass. A smile escaped from his lips. And few drop of tears accompanied afterwards. The bent pole in the picture hanging on the wall again brought a smile in between the tears

The first kiss they had, with all those confusion and uncertainty. They didn't even know meaning of love at that time. They could not even know when it started, when it grew. Gradually they became addicted to each other. It just happened. No one knows when.

Love doesn't need an appointment. It just comes uninvited whenever it wants. We smile together, we cry together. Love is not always pink. Love is also Black and Purple, Yellow and Green. Love teaches us how to care for the other one, instead of ourselves. Love is not selfish. But yeah sometimes it needs to be selfish to preserve the love. Love is all about trust. But if trust is broken, it doesn't necessary mean that love is also broken. Love is not perfect. It can never be as perfect as you expect. But you can try to be perfect for your loved ones. You do mistakes. You learn from it. You fight and the bond becomes more stronger after you reconcile.

He slid down in the room beside the bed. What have I done! I am a dumb. I hurt his feelings. He loved me selflessly. But what did I give him in return? Betrayal?! His whole face was wet. His heart was shattered into pieces. He didn't even try to collect them. He let them disperse in the pool of colourless tears. His mind was completely blank. His lips were dry. But the only liquid he could remember at that time was his tears.

No I can't sit back and wait. I have to find him.

Johnny decided he has to find his ZhouZhou no matter what. He can't let go of him just like that. He would try his best to tell his side of story to Timmy and ask for his forgiveness. He set for a journey to find Timmy. He went to north, south, east, west; almost all part of China. He searched for him in all the big cities and small cities. Sanghai, TianZin, Chengdu, Xi'an, HangZhou, Xiamen. He covered almost all part of China. But it is very difficult to find someone in such a big country.

One month passed. Johnny never stopped searching for Timmy. But He got no clue where Timmy is. He was broken. He thought it's his fate to lose Zhou. It's his punishment. Alcohol became a good friend. Every night he spent time in bar. He didn't attend classes most of the times. His friends tried to console him. But nothing worked.

-----------

Someone knocked at the door. Johnny's heart beat became faster. Did my Zhou come! He rushed to open the door. But the person who was standing at the door was Ruhan.

That day Ruhan had come to China to meet Zhang Chi. After hearing everything, he made a visit to Johnny.

Johnny was surprised to see Ruhan. He forgot to invite him inside.

"Hey, how are you?" Ruhan asked. He continued after a pause. "Well, You don't seem that good. My bad."

Johnny invited him to come inside.

"Thanks for your concern. But you are here for?" Johnny asked.

"Ohh, I came to visit an old friend, who kicked my guard and entered my office forcefully for his loved one." Ruhan said adding little bit humour. But Johnny was not moved at all. He just stayed quiet without any change of expression.

"Amm. I guess, bad timing for that joke." He continued after a small pause, "Well I came here to meet Zhang Chi. You might know we are officially committed now. I heard about you. So I thought, I may lend you a helping hand in finding your boyfriend.

Johnny sighed heavily. "If I wanted your help in this regard, I would have asked you 1 month ago. WeiZhou is not a criminal. I don't want to use evil methods to track down him. I love him. I want to find him myself with my efforts." Johnny got little emotional. "Till when will he hide from me! Can't he know how much pain I am in?"

"Bro, he would be thinking the same too. 'How much time is he gonna take to find me! Can't he know that I am waiting for him.' I advise you, ask me to track down him. I can do it within minutes. I won't even charge for it." Ruhan said.

Johnny didn't say anything. He went silent for a long time.

Shall I do this?

No, ZhouZhou will be more angry when he knows about it.

I have tried all possible ways. Nothing worked. May this is the last option for me, if I want him back in my life.

You are a selfish person. You can do anything to get what you want. Do you think ZhouZhou would be happy if you get him this way?

"No. I can find him myself. Thanks for your help by the way." Johnny said suddenly.

"Ok then. I should leave now. All the best." Ruhan said while standing. His phone started ringing at the moment he was about to leave.

When I close my eyes
All I can see is you, only you
With every touch of wind
All I want to feel is you, only you

Is it what, they call love?

This was the ringtone of Ruhan's phone. Johnny was surprised. He was just in aw. His mouth was wide open.

Johnny snatched the phone from Ruhan and didn't let him receive. "This song was written by my ZhouZhou. And it's his voice too. Where did you get this song?"

"Ohh, I didn't know. It's him? I heard this song on YouTube few days back. I downloaded it because i liked it. That's all I know."

Johnny was impatient. He tried to search the musical video from YouTube by connecting to his VPN. He found it.

It had around 1M views

Channel name was WhaleAndMeow

He played the video.

"Hey, hello there. I am an unknown lover in this world who just want sing my heart out for my love. This is the song I wrote for him in the initial days when I was literally confused about the kind of relationship we shared. Now I am proud and loud that I love him. I love him a lot. Unfortunately I have done something very bad, that killed his trust in me. We are not together now. But I will love him till my last breath, no matter what."

No baby, I love you. I trust you. Come back to me please.

*Music*

When I close my eyes
All I can see is you, only you
With every touch of wind
All I want to feel is you, only you

Is it what, they call love?

You stepped into my dry life
And painted it with magical colours
I wanted to release my tears
And you offered me your shoulder

Is it what, they call love?

You are that endless blue sky
Where I want to fly fearless
The massive ocean in your eyes
That I want to swim across

Is it what, they call love?

Now all I crave for is you
And the signature you imprinted
With your honey drops on my lips
I am slowly getting addicted

Yes this is called love.

He then started reading the comments.

4062 comments.

"Your voice is so awesome. Please upload more songs."

"Wait! It is him? OMG I pray to GOD, you meet him soon. I can't. I feel like crying now. It's so sad."

"That lyrics is so emotional and painful. I think it is love. Your loved one is so lucky to have you.."

"I want to see you. Why don't you reveal your face?"

"I really pray for both of you to have a great life together. Please talk out and solve the differences."

"You have little bit Chinese accent. But you sang so wonderfully. Waiting for more."

"Wow. Uploaded a single song for the first time and it reached 1 M views. You are so talented."

"Why is it so painful? Love is so painful. Please don't lose hope. He will be back to you."

"Your voice says your pain. God bless my dear."

"You are an inspiration for a lot of people like us. Fighting"

Tears flowed from his eyes when he read the comments. He was just happy to see Timmy hasn't forget about him. He still loves him. Just being able to see something from his babe was already so encouraging for him. He didn't wait more to post a comment.

"ZhouMeow where have you gone? Please come back to your Big fish. Or atleast tell me where are you, I have tried to search you everywhere. Please don't punish me like this. I love you so much. Please give me one more chance"

Johnny looked at his phone for a long time expecting Timmy to see his comment. But no reply came. He threw the phone.

"It's very difficult to see a new comment among so many comments. Be patient Jingyu." Ruhan said.

Johnny drank another bottle of vodka. His eyes were red from the alcohol and from crying.

"Jingyu, stop drinking. See your comment is getting so many likes and comments suddenly." Ruhan showed him the comments.

"Is this really you, who he is talking about?"

"Yes, I think it's him. He seems genuine."

"What really happened? Please get together soon. I wanna cry now."

"So his name is ZhouMeow! Such a sweet name."

"Why you left him in the first place? You gave him so much pain. You deserve this."

"Guys don't believe him. He might be just tricking us."

Johhny could not control seeing this message. "I don't need to prove you all that I am his lover. I just want him to see my comment and to know that I miss him, that's what matters for me."

Then, comments started pouring and pouring in his comment.

Timmy saw this comment finally. After around 2 hours and replied on it. "How did you find this video😯😯?"

Fan comments started pouring. It was difficult to find new comments.

"That's not the question now. Tell me where are you now. Or you won't believe how I am gonna punish you when I find you." Jingyu replied.

Then fan comments started pouring again.

"Bossy big fish"

"Look how sweet they are."

"Aww. It's so cute and romantic."

"I hope you guys meet soon."

Timmy replied again. "What punish huh! You are the one who should be punished this time. You went to USA without telling me the reason. Find yourself. I don't want to tell. I just hate you."

Fans again, "Ahh cutie, forgive him. Don't be so stubborn."

"It should be a sad moment, but why i find it so cute?😂😂" And it went on.

Johnny now felt challenged. He didn't mind what way is he using, he just wanted to find Timmy soon. He looked towards Ruhan. "Can you please find his location for me?"

"Yo bro. Sure. I am on it." Ruhan Tracked the phone location from where the video was uploaded. And they got it.

Johnny was surprised to see the location. "What! He is in DanDong?" He booked a ticket to DanDong without wasting a minute.

---------------

That day Timmy thought of where he would go. He couldn't think of any place he wanted to go. He wanted to feel the presence of Johnny with him. So DanDong being the hometown of Johnny, Timmy decided to go there. There he started a music class for school kids for his earning. He composed all the songs he wrote and uploaded one in YouTube. Which literally went viral and went upto a million views. And the fact that the fans could connect with his emotion helped that video in getting viral in YouTube. And few other factors were also there which made it so popular.

Timmy was staring at his phone. Fans comments were comming more and more. But he didn't get Johnny's comment anymore. He was little bit scared. Why didn't Johnny replied. Was he angry, because I said, I hate him? This thought didn't leave his mind at all. He fell asleep while thinking about this.

It was around 6 am in the morning. Someone knocked at his door. Timmy woke up suddenly. He went to open the door without thinking much, still being little bit sleepy.

Timmy's sleep went away when he saw the figure infront of him. It was Johnny. Johnny's eyes were red. It was painful to see him like that. Beard had grown. Tears flowed down from both pair of eyes. Johnny moved little forwad and kissed the other boy.

"Finally found you. Didn't you miss me these days mh, little brat?"

------------

A/N- Hey guys, how are you all? Already 3 am. I worked really hard today.😂😂 I updated a long chapter today to compensate for last weekend's update miss.

Warning: Today I will talk a lot.🙂🙂

First of all I am really sorry for making you wait for so long🙁🙁. Sometimes i get distracted while writing. So these days I was not able to update it in time. I want you guys to know that, I love to write this as much as you love to read it. So please never think that I am doing any favour on you😅😅. Infact I am thankful to you guys that you are reading it and giving value to my hardwork😍😍. I completely understand your feelings, when I miss an update. I will try to be better in comming days.😊😊

So another announcement. We are heading to an end. Probably next chapter or next to next chapter will be the end of this book. I know, you like this book. Even I don't want to end it. but I guess, I have done enough justice to the plot line. May be after few months, if I get new ideas and if you guys want me to write, then I will write a part 2 of this book. But anyway it won't be in near future.

So what's next? I have completed with the first chapter of new YZ fanfic. But If you guys are okay with little delayed update, then only I will update. If you want regular update, then you have to wait little bit more. Choice is completely yours. Choose wisely.

Please vote A or B.

A) Update the new ff now. I am okay with delayed updates for the later chapters.

B) No, I want regular update. I am ready to wait little bit more for the new ff.

What else? You can ask me any question if you have something in your mind about me(except my real name😂😂 lol). If there are few questions I will answer in the comments itself. If there are many, I will answer them in a QnA session in this book only.

Thanks a lot for all the support you gave me these days. I started writing in December. And now it is August. This 8 months was really an amazing time for me. I really really love you all a lot.😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 457 10
When Ophelia was born she was taken by Hydra. Now she's 18 and finally is meeting her real parents and her twin brother. What will they think of who...
896K 54.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 39K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
4.8K 124 11
I do not own The Mummy (1999). All rights go to the creators of The Mummy. Adalinda Carnahan had always loved Egypt. Her mother and father would take...