Chapter 31- Thousands miles away

"Baby, I need to go to USA for a week." Johnny broke the silence. Timmy's world fall appart like a glass vassel.

"What? Why? Did I do something wrong? You already punished me for the Zhang Chi matter. Are you leaving me?" Timmy's heart was not at all at ease. His eyes filled in tears. "Please Jingyu. Don't do like that."

"ZhouZhou calm down. I am not going forever. I am chosen for a social service project in USA by our college. I will come back in one week."

"Can't you take me with you too, please?" 

"No Zhou, You can't. You can't travel out of the country in bail." Johnny looked disappointed. May be he remembered everything happened a month back. "You shouldn't have filed that case. You knew that there was a break fail. It was not your fault all alone."

Timmy felt very bad. He has created more problems for Johnny. It was like forcing him to consider him back. Timmy shifted little bit close to Johnny, placing his head closer to the other boy's broad shoulder. Both kept silent for few minutes, feeling each others breathing and the movement of muscles due to breathing. Timmy tried to maintain his breathing in synchronization with Johnny's. This sweet meow.

Johnny pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips without any word as if their eyes were talking. Timmy also kissed back.

"I should not have done like that, I realize now. It was as if forcing you. But I didn't know what to do at that moment. I did whatever I thought was right. I am Sorry." Timmy said slowly like a small kid says while saying sorry to his mom for the mistake he did.

Johnny placed his finger on Timmy's lips. "It's okay. Whatever done is done, I will find a way out of this soon. Don't worry."

"It will be difficult for me to live without you, even if it is one week. I will miss you." Timmy said.

"I know." But I am going there only for you. "I will be back soon." It is very difficult for me too to live without my kitten. "Be a good boy when I am not here. Don't let others touch you. You are only mine." 

"Huh! You still think, It was my mistake that she touched me?" Timmy said angrily. He sat down and threw the pillow at him. He walked out of the bed angrily. "I don't want to sleep in your room. I miss my couch and my Pikachu."

Johnny hugged him from back . "Zhou. Please sleep with me. I feel so alone here." [1]

Tears fall from his eyes. Timmy stopped. He didn't struggle, letting the older boy hug him tight and transmitting all his pain through their soft contact. A little bit sobb was heard. "I am really sorry for treating you like that. Please don't make me feel more guilty. This room is yours. This bed is yours. Everything I have is yours as much it is mine including myself."

Timmy turned back and hugged him back. Tears didn't stop from Timmy's eyes as well.

Both felt asleep in each other's arm under the blanket.

-------------

Timmy put some more winter clothes in the bag. "Winter is getting closer. Temperature will be very low there. Always go out wearing jacket."

"Hmm"

"Are you even listening to me?" Timmy looked at him. Johnny was looking at his phone.

"Yeah, yeah, I am."

"Have you told Aunt?"

"Yeah, I met mom yesterday."

"She is getting better. The doctor said, she doesn't need an operation anymore." Timmy said happily.