Chapter 37- The million dollar question **End**

A/N- please play the music at the end.

------

"Sangyin"

"It's my new book, I have got producers to make it a web series. You two are the perfect choice for the characters of my book. Would you like to work with me in this webseries, 'Are You Addicted'?"

Timmy and Johnny were dumb founded. A webseries offer!! By Huace group!! It's a popular production company. Undoubtedly it's a great offer for their career. But will they be able to do it! There were many uncertainties. They were already couple. Will it affect their relationship in any way. Are they even ready for something big like that now! And Timmy already knew "Addicted" book is based on two school going boys and gay theme. Irrespective of all concerns they were excited. It's not a small offer.

Johnny asked after a long silence, "I don't have any experience in acting. I have just done few modeling for some brands. Do you really think I can do this?"

"Absolutely. I think you are the best candidate for the lead role. I have watched some of your clips. You are handsome. And I can see the sincerity and acting aura in you. Every great actor start as a nobody in the beginning." CJD paused a little and looked towards Timmy. "Timmy as a child actor has done amazingly well in his few movies in USA. I really have a lot of expectations from you. As you know this is gay themed. And a chemistry is very important, which I can see between you two. And audience like to see new faces in industry. I think you two will be a great cast for Addicted."

Timmy and Johnny looked at eachother blankly. "Can you give us some time to read the script and discuss it??" Timmy asked CJD and Johnny nodded with approval.

"Sure, you have 3 days time. I will meet you again after 3 days to decide. Discuss and let me know to proceed it further." She said with a big smile and left. Timmy and Johnny thanked her for this opportunity.

"Can you believe it? We just got a series offer!" Johnny said happily. "I think it will be really great, if we accept it. What do you think?" Johnny asked Timmy excitedly.

"It was really a surprise. I hadn't imagined something like that. But....." Timmy was cut in between by the ringing sound of his phone.

It was his mom. "Hello, Timmy baby, I need you to help your Liang ge and Jun ge for their marriage shopping."

"Mom. But why me? Someone else can go for shopping. I don't want to go." Timmy whinned.

"Zhou you have a fashion sense that your brother doesn't have. Do you want them to look bad in their marriage?" His mom tried to persuade him again.

"Mom, please. don't do emotional blackmail. I don't really care how he looks." Timmy said without a bit interest.

Johnny was just hearing the conversation from side. He snatched the phone from Timmy. "Stay assured aunt. He will go for the shopping of ge's marriage." Johnny said. Timmy's mom thanked him and cut the call. Timmy eyed.

"Why the hell did you agree? I don't want to go. Do you have any idea, how boring it can get. And I am so tired." Timmy whinned lazily. "Go yourself. I am not going anywhere."

"Why are you so tired huh! Wasn't that me who was being tortured by the powerful Timmy Xu yesterday night?" Johnny laughed histerically.

"Stop laughing you bastard. I did the hard work yesterday." Timmy threw a pillow at him.

Johnny also threw it back at him. It hit Timmy's head. It made him more angry he threw it again with full force. "Ha ha. In both the cases you only get tired." Johnny didn't stop laughing. Timmy threw another pillow also at him. Johnny didn't threw back. He kept both the pillows to him. When he didn't threw it back, Timmy pulled it from him and burried his face into it. "What you expect then? You have such a monster like body. Can't you have a slim sexy body like me?? It would have been much easier for me."