30 Flirty, and Dying? |||comp...

By gens_chronicles

Harper Wilson was never one to party, she's always been an introverted person who likes reading books, chilli... More

All Rights Reserved
Notice
Character List
30, Flirty and Dying?
Thank You!
30, Flirty and Dying?
sequel
OUT NOW!

30, Flirty and Dying?

3.5K 210 98
By gens_chronicles

Chapter Seven

loy·al·ty

/ˈloiəltē/

noun

●The quality of being loyal.
●Loyalty, in general use, is a devotion and faithfulness to a nation, cause, philosophy, country, group, or person.

I tapped my finger on the dirty Starbucks table, waiting for Harper and Vivian to arrive. I agreed to apologize..to the both of them so they could attend the party with me, which is happening this afternoon.

Tara sat at my left, just as a tag along to make sure everything goes smoothly.

Truth be told, I do miss my two friends--regardless of my true intentions coming to light. I think for a moment we can all put aside the bullshit and be in each other's presence for approximately 2 hours.

I just hope everything goes smoothly and my simple ass apology will move them to come to the baby shower.

I turned watching Tara tap on her phone, most likely talking to her ex. I frowned, Tara and I are kind of on the same boat when it comes to relationships in our thirties, however she seems to be more wiser.

Her ex husband Kirk played her like a fool. He got some young girl in her early twenties pregnant, home girl came to Tara home with a paternity test and everything making a whole ass scene, resulting for my sister to file for divorce and leave his ass.

See unlike me my sister is smart when it comes to standing her ground in her relationships, it's something I envy about her.

She looked at me placing her phone down, "You ready to own up to your bullshit?"she questioned, with a raised brow.

I rolled my eyes, she always seemed to want to act like my mother. "Yes Tara I am, that's why I'm here aren't I."I spoke in a bored tone.

She made a face, "You know it's really pathetic, using your bestfriend for sex...you seem to be stuck in your colleges days sis."she said condescendingly.

I shook my head, instantly annoyed. "Tara how about you sit here and shut up, you don't know shit about anything."

She smirked, chuckling. "Well your right about that, I don't know shit. However, I do know how much of a fucked up person you can be--legit make people's lives harder then what it needs to be just to satisfy your needs."she replied, which stung a little, but before I could speak my peace Harper and Vivian came walking in.

Sighing, since I have a feeling this little apology lunch isn't going to go as smoothly as I may hope.

Harper came up first, greeting Tara and I with a small wave then sat down. As for Vivian, she just sat seeming like she didn't want to be here, which she probably doesn't.

I smiled lightly, "Um hey guys, how have y'all been?"I asked, honestly curious.

Harper spoke to the waitress ordering herself a drink before she answered.

"Let me get a vodka and cranberry,"she said, closing the beverage menu.

I knew she was going to order that, Harp loves fruity drinks that are high in alcohol.

Vivian order the same thing, not sparing me a glare.

"As for your question, I been as good as I can be. I thank you for leaving me messages everyday--this shift in y'all friendship has definitely led me to see you in a new light that I really don't like."Harper stated, making me feel extremely shitty about myself.

I looked down, taking in the words she just said to me.

"I-um I really am sorry about everything and all my actions that took place on the trip. I know some shit is just so unforgivable, and to tell you the truth I don't know why I did half the shit I did--but it happened and I honestly want to move on..with y'all."I paused trying to gather all my bearings.

I made eye connect with Viv, who seem unmoved and unphased with my apology.

"Vivian, I'm truly am sorry for using you like I did and treating you like you don't matter in my life, because you do. You are for real like a sister to me and I know I screwed up our friendship, but if you can really find it in your heart to forgive me I would be forever grateful."I spoke, finishing off.

I had tears running down my eyes. Honestly, I'm hurt by my own actions--that I would even put my friendship on the line the way I did. I just feel so lost and so off beat with my life.

I'm a whole thirty year old and can't get my shit together mentally and it's affecting everyone around me.

What kind of thirty year old is married-less, no kids... just nothing. People around my age actually have a man who can commit and settle down.

I have a man who blatantly shows me his ass to kiss numerous times, and yet my dumb ass still feels the need to stay with him.

All this self-reflecting of my life all at once is overwhelming.

"I'm sorry, I'm not here for these crocodile ass tears and rehearsed apology."Vivian voiced chimed in, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I gazed up, seeing her unreadable expression.

I grabbed my napkin, tapping my eyes. I blew out air from mouth, I can't believe I just allowed myself to get vulnerable.

"Vivian chill out,"Tara aggressive voice replied.

Viv kissed her teeth, rolling her eyes. Then looked over at Harper, who seem more focus on her drink rather than the conversation at hand.

I huffed, "Vivian--I'm sorry you feel that way. Just know that I do feel bad and I really miss you guys."

She shook her head, still not believing the words that coming out my mouth.

"Nah nah, you knew what the fuck was up yet you still went ahead and fucked up our friendship anyways. Why should I even give you the satisfaction of forgiving you huh? All this boohoo crying is so continventiet and well planned out, I wouldn't be surprised if you're doing this shit just to get us to go to this dumb ass baby shower, then continue to show your ass the next day." She spoke, while sipping her drink.

I hear Tara shifting in her sit, and I know she was about to come to my defense.

"Listen Vivian I know she done some shit during the trips, but she's human. Everybody does some stupid shit they regret and yes they have to live with it. But, insinuating that her apology was for you just come to the dumb ass baby shower meanwhile she fucking crying---shows how heartless you are."Tara said, with her attitude seeping out.

Vivian raised her brows, then rolled her eyes. "I'm not insinuating shit. I meant every word I said."

I shook my head, completely over this lunch.

Turning to Harper. "Where do you stand?"I asked, curious.

She sighed heavily, "Look-- I love you and you know I don't choose sides, but in all honesty I'm leaning more on Viv since your the one at fault."she explained.

Tara kissed her teeth, making me look at her. It was evident that she was annoyed with both of them. And it isn't news her and Harper don't really like each other.

"You don't choose sides, yet that's exactly what you're doing right now. Both of y'all act like the innocents berries in the bunch, like y'all ain't never did some regretful shit before."she spoke, getting a little loud.

Harper rolled her eyes, "What does my past problems have to do with this, you see cause it don't. My past is my past, and isn't even equivalent to what she has done to her own friend. You are right nobodies perfect and we all do stupid shit, but you have to allow the people you hurt to heal and take some acccountabilty. The fact that she now turning a new leaf all of sudden, is convenient in her favor. So yes! I will choose Vivian side until she can show me otherwise and that's just that."Harper replied with the same time back.

I sighed, this is totally not what I expected, but I guess I deserve it.

Nodding coming to terms that they won't come and that's fine.

"Look we'll come to the event, cause that's the type of friends we are---we show up--we are loyal, which is something you lack, but don't expect the most."Surprisingly Viv said, getting up from the seat.

Harper followed suit, then look over at me. "Text me the address,"she told me, drinking the last bit of her drink then grabbed her purse.

"Yes of course, I'll text you it now."I said, pulling my phone out going to her contact shooting her the address. My eyes wandered to the unanswered messages I sent it.

Looking up at her seeing she was checking her phone, for what I assume for the address.

"How have you really been?"I asked genuinely concerned.

Her eyes locked with mine, and she nodded. "I've been okay, my body feels drained nothing I didn't expect."

I frowned, "Maybe you should go to the hospital,"I suggested.

She made a face, "Nah I don't like doctors telling what I already know, then charging plus tax for they're services."

I chuckled, Harper doesn't like doctors very much. I think it stems from her grandfather passing.

Vivian cleared her throat, "What time should we be at this event?"she questioned.

"Around 3,"I spoke.

She nodded, grabbing Harper's arm and walking away out the restaurant.

I exhaled, leaning back in my chair. "You really need to get your shit together."Tara voiced broke the silence.

I turned towards her, nodding. I knew what she was saying was right, I do need to get my shit together.

The car pulled up to the east Hampton mansion where the baby shower was located. The drive was 2 hours longs, plus the traffic was something else.

It was all four of us, Raymen, Viv and Alec plus myself.

It was Vivian idea to bring along the guys, since they claim they had nothing to do and wanted to see how the girlfriend and the babymama would interact.

They felt like this whole situation was comedy, and quite frankly I had to agree with them.

What type of women allows a men so much led way and opportunity to treat them horribly. It doesn't make sense to me.

"Well damn, this is they're house or--"Alec voiced from the back seat.

I shook my head, looking out the window at the massive house as well.

"Actually, she bought the house for the baby shower."I voiced, still looking at the mansion.

Raymen laughed, watching us hang our heads out the window.

Clapping his hands, getting our attention. "C'mon let's go inside."he said, unbuckaling his sit belt.

I followed suit, hopping out of the car letting my heels touch the ground.

Vivian exit as well, coming to stand next to me with a sour face. I chuckled lightly, then sighed. "I know you don't want to be here, but it's a good thing you are. And I want to say I'm really proud of you for looking past the BS and showing up for her."I told her, while putting my arm around her shoulder.

She snickered, "Harper, I was in love with her, those feelings didn't go away just because all the bullshit that happened. I will always show up for her."she said softly.

I frowned, this situation was so complex and very conflicting for me. Trinity hurt her to the core and it was obvious no matter how much Viv claims she's fine, I know she's heartbroken. I just feel so out of place in this situation.

I rubbed her arm, trying to comfort her.

"Well let's not dwell on that right now, let's get into this gutter rat bullshit ass event."she said, linking arm with me and walking to the entrance.

I laughed so hard, motioning for the fellas to follow us.

We reached the door, and I knocked since there wasn't any doorbell.

The door opened quickly and we were soon greeted by a butler.

"Hello, I assume you all are here for Mr. & Mrs. Agular's baby shower as well as gender reveal, please follow me I will guide you to the backyard where event is."he spoke with such eloquence that I lacked.

We followed all the way to the backyard, which in my opinion shouldn't be called a backyard. It was massive back here and really replicated a vineyard.

He placed at a table in the back, making us laugh to ourselves... this was on purpose with the placement of our sitting.

I sat down, "He said he'll take the car to the parking area and take our gift out the trunk."I said, glancing around the event.

Yes, we bought a last minute gift--I feel like it would have been tacky to come without one.

I didn't see Trinity or Tara, making me think they are already here or they're late.

"The decorations are nice I guess,"Viv mumbled, picking up the baby shower layout activity card.

I laughed, nudging her. "We are here for moral support, even if the person getting the support doesn't deserve it."

My eyes landed on Raymen, who was chatting it up with Alec. I admire his good looking jaw line, and his nice teeth. My eyes instantly snapped to his mouth, watching him laugh. His tongue or Lord his tongue....

"Bitch,"I heard Viv muttered, while shoving my arm.

I shook looking at her confused. "What?"

She squinted, "Don't be fantasizing about your boyfriend when I'm around."she said, jokingly.

I coughed, surprised she caught drooling over him. "I was not--"

"Lie again,"she spoke, cutting me off.

I rolled my eyes, flipping her the bird.

She laughed, leaning on my arm.

In the distance I heard loud voices, turning I seen Trinity talking to Winston very aggressively, while Tara was trying to pull her back.

Viv lifted her head up, sighing. "And the fuckery begins, I'm going to be at the open bar if you need me."she said, slipping out of her seat walking to the mini bar.

I frowned, getting up from my chair I guess I'll be captain save the hoe from embarrassing herself.

I looked down at Raymen who was still in deep conversation with Alec. "Baby--"I said, trying to get his attention.

His eyes found mine's, "Yes baby?"he asked.

I smiled, "I'll be back, okay. I have to mediate that situation over there."I told him, pointing to where Trinity was.

He turned his head to look, then looked back at me. "Babe you're such a good friend, I would've let her ass come alone and let these hispanic people jump her."he voiced.

I laughed, walking near his. "Well I'm not like that and if I was I would never forgive myself."I mumbled, leaning down peaking his lips.

I pulled walking away to the altercation.

I'm surprised none of Garica family didn't pop on Trin yet, I guess they're use to this shit.

"Why didn't you call me, a simple call Winston c'mon---you keep showing me your ass to kiss and I'm tired of it!"I heard her yell, I walked up standing next to Tara, who also seemed unbothered by all of this.

I wanted to scream so leave his ass alone, but people have to figure things out own their own. If a person continuously gets spoon fed on how to do certain things or how to go about a certain situation, they wouldn't be able to actually see the bullshit for themself and more likely not to listen to the advice you give, and continue doing the dumb they're doing.

Winston nose flared, but before he could say anything I step in.

"Um why don't we take this inside, in a empty room?"I said, grabbing both of them by the arm walking them in the house.

My heels made an echo on the marbles floors. I walked them into the living room--well one of they're living room's.

"Why y'all doing this now, of all times your wife event. I don't like Garcia, but that's the most raggedy shit ever."I spoke, chastising them both.

Winston huffed, going over to the mini bar--grabbing an empty glass and pouring himself a drink of what looked like scotch.

I frowned, looking at them both. "Y'all are really pathetic,"I remarked, sitting down on the love seat.

Winston scoffed, "To think I was actually glad to see your ass."he said.

I made a face instantly, fake laughing. "I don't know why last time I saw you--you were throwing the fact that I'm dying in my face. I'll admit I'm here to calm shit down, but not for you--I'm here for my friend who is blinded as hell."

He kissed his teeth, "Blinded by what Harper, it's clear we love each other. Y'all just hate to see it."he repiled, sipping his drink.

I laughed, looking at him with an incredulous facial expression.

"Love for each other! Ha wow, I'm honestly amused by your delusion and fail attempt to realize the fucking truth. Love isn't this and the fact y'all both seem to not realize that shit is crazy to me. Getting invited to your boyfriends wife babyshower, for they're third child!"I screamed, making them both silent.

Trinity was already crying, I guess today was just a day of revelation and reflection.

Winston looked detached from the conversation, yet seeming to realize what I was saying.

"Don't y'all realize how tiring this relationship is for not just y'all, but for everybody else. Just lay this shit to rest and call it a nice run, cause all the drama the why you ain't call me last night, oh the babymama pregnant again--is getting played the hell out. Y'all living life like y'all in your twenties, grow up! Make the grown folk decision to leave each other, for it will give y'all some damn peace." I spoke while watching they're demeanor.

Trin seem so emotional, while Winston looked a little hurt.

"You're right,"he surprisingly said, while sighing.

My eyes widen, I wasn't expecting him to jump on the band wagon to leave his ass, but what ever works.

He sipped his drink, then placed the glass down walking over to the couch.

"You're right. I love my wife and I couldn't imagined leaving her and my kids for you T---our time has run out, this ain't five years ago. I have to set the right example for my children, today will be the last time I'm communicating with after that it's done, y'all are all welcome to stay for the baby shower, but after this I don't wanna see not near one of y'all."he told her, then walked towards the backyard doors--going back to the event.

My heart dropped, my friend does not deserve this at all.

I got up from the seat walking over to the couch to comfort her, as soon as I sat down she buried her head on my lap sobbing.

I sighed, playing in her hair--while rubbing her back. "It will get better, it will."I whispered.

We sat like that for an hour, me rocking her, comforting her, and consoling her. It don't matter matter what anyone says, never kick a friend while they're down--it don't matter what past problems y'all had.

I heard the backyard slide door open, I assumed it was probably the people attending the babyshower, but I turned looking back seeing it was Viv with a glass in her hand.

She immediately frowned seeing us, "What happened?"she mouthed, coming over to the living room to sit.

I waited till she was seated to tell the news.

She sat next to me, looking at a sleeping Trin with her face stain with mascara that ran while she was crying.

"They are done--done, for good."I muttered.

She raised her brows looking shock, then her face went soft. She knew how much this affected Trin, and regardless of her own pain she sympathized for her.

She shook her head, drinking her drink then passed me the glass. I took it without hesitation, downing the rest.

Trin started to stir in my lap, groaning loudly. She rised up, looking half dead.

"I need a drink,"she mumbled, wiping her eyes.

I rubbed her thigh, "How are you feeling doll?"I asked, concerned.

She shrugged, sighing. "Hurt, but nothing I don't deserve I guess."she said, leaning down to fix her shoe.

"Don't say that--no one deserves to get their heartbroken, regardless of how things ended with us this isn't something you deserve, it never was Trinity. You deserve to be happy just like the rest of us. Jesus died for our sins and our screw ups. We wouldn't be here if he wasn't a forgiving god so who am I to tell you you don't deserve happiness, because you do."Viv voiced chimed in.

Trinity sniffled, wiping her eyes. I grabbed some tissue that were on the coffee table, passing them to her.

She took them gracefully, wiping her nose and eyes.

"I thank you, for being here for me despite my bullshit. I-i know I haven't been the nicest person lately and i-im sorry,"she sobbed again.

I pulled her in a hug, man oh man.. experiencing a heart break it's like having someone stabbing you in the heart, ... it's hurts, its excruciating, but overall everyone gets through it. And although it's a hard process it will better you in the long run.

I comforted her, "Ssh it's okay for now, just know we have your back regardless."I said, pulling back.

She nodded, wiping her eyes again. "You're right."

"I don't know about y'all, but I rather leave then to see this babyshower transpire."Viv said from behind me, while getting up from her sit.

"I agree,"I spoke getting up from the couch.

Trin followed suit, staring at us. "It's sad y'all cute outfits are going to waste."she said, glaring at our clothing.

"Thank you,"Viv and I said in unison.

I chuckled, "Well it doesn't have to be a complete waste, let's go out to eat."I suggested, looking at them both.

"Like old times,"Trin said, raising her brows.

"Yes like old times."I answered.

"I'm down."Viv said, surprising us both.

I clapped my hands in excitement, "Alright let's go!"I spoke, walking out the living room to the house.

Viv laughed, "Aren't you forgetting something,"

I laughed too, going back to the backyard that was now jam packed. "Yes the men,"I opened the slide door, walking toward the table in the back while they followed me.

Before I could reach the back table, I heard my name being called from the opposite direction.

I frowned, turning my head to the left to see who is the person that's calling me.

I then saw a familiar figure coming my way, immediately my heart dropped to my ass.

What the hell is he doing here?

I laughed, wheezing at what Alec was telling me.

He was explaining to me about his little crush he had on Vivian, and how the other day he made a pass and he was friend zone. Which serves him right, she might as well have I'm a lesbian on her forehand.

Don't get me wrong, at first I thought she was straight--and of course it's ignornat to think a person appearances determines their sexuality. But, that was my assumption, but once I was given the correct information I let my mans know that she isn't for our team. Yet his ass still found a way to get stuck, it's hilaorus.

"Nigga it's really not that funny, you're dragging it."he said, sourly. Making me laugh even more.

I shook my head, in amusement. I was about to clown him some more, but saw my boo--Harper coming back from whatever it is she was doing.

I smiled, the sun shined on her melanin making her chocolatey skin glisten more than usual. Man meeting Harper was like meeting a breath of fresh air, she's so real and not afraid to be herself around me. That's one of the things I loved about her.

Yes, I'm in love with her. I know it's been such a small amount time with her, but that's how I feel and I can't help it--she's everything, she's my everything.

I watched her walk our way, but she stopped looking around, until her eyes spotted a certain person. Her eyes seems to bulge out of her head seeing this dude.

I frowned, who was he?

She took a detour, going over to him. His arms wrapped around her waist, resting his hands on the small of her back. She seem to not mine at all.

I jumped out of my chair, ready to pop. Who the fuck was this dude?

I seen both Vivian and Trinity coming over, looking confused as well.

I looked at Viv, "Who is that guy?"I questioned.

She shrugged, picking up a cupcake. "I don't know."she said, while taking a bite of the small cake.

My body shook seeing his hands still on her waist, after the hug. "I'm going over there."I spoke, getting ready to storm up on them, but was stopped.

"Wow there casanova, don't you see how you look--"Viv said pausing.

"--urghh I'm going over there urgh."she mocked, making Trinity and Alec laugh.

I cracked a smile, shaking my head.

My eyes traveled back to them, seeing that they were walking over here.

I frowned again, seeing that this nigga arm was still around her and she seem not to mind.

I adjusted myself, fixing my shirt.

She walked up with him, greeting. "Hey baby,"she said, kissing my cheek.

I frowned once again, seems like I've been frowning this whole time this mystery guy been in sight. Harper never gives me no cheek kiss, it's always a peck on the lips or more. Shit got me thinking.

I faked smiled, looking down at her. "Hey mamas, who's your friend?"I huffed out.

I heard Alec laughing, but I ignored it.

She cheesed, looking back at o'boy. "Well this is a friend of mine from college, Elijah Smith."she spoke, excitedly.

I nodded at dude, "What's up."I said, not really caring for the answer.

He shrugged, glaring at me. "Nothing-" then paused turning his gaze back to Harper who was talking to the girls.

"This your dude?"he questioned, looking at her in amusement--obvisously talking about me.

I laughed, holding the bridge of my nose trying to calm myself down.

"Little nigga the fuck that matter to you for?"I spoke with a lot base in my voice, while walking towards.

Alec jumped up from his sit, pushing me back. "Ray it ain't even worth it,"

I didn't care though, I hate getting disrespected.

Harper came in my line of sight, "Raymen calm down, you're overreacting. Look let's just go." She said, grabbing my hand.

Automatically I relaxed at her touch, steeping back. I looked up at o'boy and got even more irritated.

I wanted wipe that smug look off his face so bad.

She looked over at Alec, "Get him out of here---please,"she told him, practically begging.

With that I was being guided out of the event, I felt bad--well a little bit, the family were looking at me like the typical black man who doesn't know how to act at a fancy function.

I turned back seeing dude placing his lips on her cheek.

I sighed frustrated. Rubbing my hands over my head, it's no secret I have a temper. But it's been a long while since I allowed anyone to bring me out of character-- I think the whole Winston trying to run up on Harper struck a nerve inside of me.

Making it to the front of the house, Alec gave the valet guy the card so we can get the car back.

He turned around slapping my shoulder, "What the fuck was that in there?"he questioned.

I shook my head, exhaling. I looked down at my hands that were trembling--not because I was scared, it was beacsue I wanted ring the hell out of somebodies neck. Particularly, this Elijah Smith character.

"I don't know man, I don't know."I spoke honestly.

He sighed, looking at me. "Man you acting like when we were kids.

I chuckled, "Shit I am--that nigga voice just bothered me."

He cracked up,"You didn't think I noticed--that's why my ass jumped up so quick."he said, animately.

I laughed, if you wondering Alec and I go way back since we were kids in Arizona...he knows my whole life--everything about my parents who weren't shit, everything. And I know the same about him.

"Man I don't know what it is about Harper, but seeing his ass around her bothered the fuck out of me."I voiced, while scratching the back of my neck.

"It's called being whipped,"he said, like it was that simple.

Before I can deny want he said, the valet pulled up with the car. And I heard the ladies voices behind us.

I turned around, seeing all three of them walking up to the. Trin and Harper went in, Harper made sure to slam the door after she enter. Then Alec followed suit.

"I think somebody mad at you."he said, then got in the backseat with them.

I frowned, confused... she's mad at me.

I felt a slap on my chest, I seen Viv standing there looking amused.

She was chewing her cupcake, "I'm really going to call you casanova after this day--"she paused, laughing a bit.

She locked eyes with me, "Look she's really mad, so I'll be riding in the front with you--I say wait until you guys are alone to even communicate with her, okay."she told me, then stare at me waiting for my response.

I nodded hestaintly, taking that as a sign she walked to the passenger sit.

Before she could enter I stopped her. "Wait she's mad at me?"I asked, confused.

She chuckled, shaking her head."To think under all this ramen noodle hair, you don't have a brain is sad, but yes she's mad--you tried to pop on her long time friend from college, mind you she doesn't have a lot of those, so yeah you fucked up big time."she said, and then enter the car.

I sighed, shaking my head. Man why can't shit just go right?

I stormed in the house, pissed. I slide off my heels, shrinking to my natural size. I heard him come in behind me.

Rolling my eyes, I walked up the stairs to my bedroom.

We dropped off Trinity, Viv, and Alec. Even after they were all out the car--I stood my ass in the backseat. I am so mad, how do you run up on someone you don't know? It doesn't make sense to me at all.

Elijah was one of my only friends during college, and that bond left us when we both chase our careers, but I was excited to him.

I slammed my room door open, I walk into my closet--sliding off my clothes. We were suppose to go dinner, but I needed to understand what compelled him to almost attack my friend.

I slip on a t-shirt and sweats, grabbing a hair tie pulling my hair in ponytail.

I turned around seeing him leaning on the door frame looking confused and guilty.

I rolled my eyes, pushing him going to my bed.

I heard his footsteps, "Baby,"he mumbled.

I ignored him, going to uber eats--since I was starving.

I scrolled through restaurants trying to see what I want.

I felt a tug on my leg, and looked up at him seeing he was staring at me looking regretful.

"Can you talk to me?"he said, pouting.

I sighed, throwing my phone down. Then crossing my arms, "Talk then?"I replied, giving him all of my attention.

He shifted, taking a seat a the edge of the bed.

Clearing his throat, "I'm sorry, I know I acted out of character and I apologize for that."he said, plainly.

I made a face. "Why did you do it though? Cause you're not really explaining the reasoning. Your actions were unnecessary--and barbaric. My friend from college pops up and you want to respond with violence, it's really not clicking in my head at all--so can explain it."I voiced with an attitude.

He sighed, rubbing his face. "I guess I was jealous,"he spoke, while shrugging.

I wanted to kick him off the bed, but I kept my feet to myself.

I gave him a smug look, "You guess."I said, sarcastically.

He looked at me, shaking his head. "I guess I was jealous of the fact he was all in your face, touching you and shit."

"There's nothing to be jealous of! You took my virginity, I'm with you--you think I would jeopardize that! Shit I'm with you because--because I love you and I- i know it's scary to immediately have these feelings so soon, but we both know I don't have the time."I spoke, speaking my hands.

His face held a lot of shock expression.

I felt myself getting emotional again, damn it--time? Why is it me--it's seems that every time I make peace with the fact that I am dying, reality hits and reminds me of all things I been missing out before this. And now here I am with a great guy, a person willing to fight for me and I'm dying.

It's like God is playing sike with me. I know that's a horrible thing to think, but I can't help but to feel that way.

Tears sting my eyes, as they forced themself to come out.

I heard he coming closer to me, "Oh mama,"he said, pulling me in a hug.

I weeped on his chest, this is so unfair.

He rubbing my back trying to calm me down, but it wasn't working the reality of it all--was overwhelmingly emotional.

I sniffled, pulling away. I wiped my eyes.

"I just hate this, not being able to build a future with you--since the future doesn't end so well for me."

He grabbed my hand, rubbing it with his big hands."It will be okay, whether you're here or not with me, you will always have my heart."he told me, looking in my eyes.

More tears escaped, I pulled him by his shirt placing my lips on his.

He climb on top of me, with his lips still glued to mine.

I felt his hands travel up my body, making me sworm.

The rest of the night was filled with passionate love making.

hey guys what's gooood lol, well for starters I'm sorry that it took forever to put this chapter out, I honestly have no excuse I just been lazy--and these chapters takes like a week to make.

This chapter was suppose to have 7000+words but you see what happen was... lol, nah I almost .... almost made it to 6000, I stopped writing around 5799 so yeah, hopefully next chapter we can finally reach that goal!!

Anyways, there's 3 chapters left yayayay lol please realize this is a short story and I'm trying to compress as much information and details as I can for 10 chapters, I hope I'm doing a good job so far.

Also!!this is very a important notice----so many people read the last chapter when I first posted it like around 70+ of you guys now it's 137, please please you guys VOTE and COMMENT(I love any and all feedback), I literally only have 14 votes for last chapters..... I have people who just comment. Believe you me I appreciate y'all reading, but I don't think y'all understand that votes help me and brings more readers, so please don't be scared comment and vote. Tapping that star is free, and if you like this story please show me so🖤

Questions:

So Trinity and Winston are finally done done, are we happy for they're departure--breakup?

Trinity has some self-reflection this chapter, do you think she's allowed to get forgiven or no?

This Elijah Smith character who is he? Lol why do we think Raymen was so bothered with his presences?

Both Raymen and Harper have a similar mutual feeling, that involve the letter "L" and not it's not lust--are here for the new blossoming feeling? Why didn't Raymen express his similar feelings though?

P.s. please vote and comment🖤and sorry for any mistakes!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206 0 51
When Hazel Green and Evelyn Meadows, two best friends, get accepted into their dream university; Silverstripe academy. They think it's going to be a...
296K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
46.7K 3.8K 52
Sage Asher just moved to Maple Town with his parents. He quickly befriends Caden Jones, the school's nerdy rich boy with a bad past in his family. N...
235 14 9
Senior Year is the hardest. Yet, when that time comes around, everyone is beyond excited to leave behind their life of drama! But no one is more thri...