Forgive Me - NamJin ✔️

By loveiscurlpearlgrey

"He may be my everything, but for him, I am nothing." - Seokjin "You can't fix yourself by breaking someone... More

Prologue
Crush
Candies and Cocktails
Cockloft
Cereals and Cards
Carnations
Curses and Confess
Cutter
Cuts and Cares
Clueless
Crumpets and Cinnamon
Confront and Cries
Cursed
Concerns and Ceases
Chronicles
Clouds and Cold
Corpse
Cemetery
Cinderblock and Cookies
Count
Come and Comeback
Cynical
Coffee and Caramel
Conflicted
Confession and Compassion
Circumstance
Cupcakes and Caress
Comfort
Confused and Cracked
Crucial
Critical
Consequences
Calm and Cured [End]
Epilogue: Cotton Candy

Crashed

347 23 6
By loveiscurlpearlgrey

A/N:

Can you guys picture Seokjin here in this chapter with growing bangs as he tweeted the damn cutting bangs with kitchen scissors, while wearing blue pajamas as he prepared lunchbox for Namjoon and Taehyung on Vlive RUN. And imagine the pink teddy figurine Namjoon gave him as Bday present was a fluffy one. Stay alive.

-----

So I'll hold you tonight like I would if you were mine

To hold forever more

And I'll savor each touch that I've wanted so much

To feel before, to feel before

-----

"Hyosang ssi!" Yoongi finally managed to catch Hyosang to talk to, before the taller man disappear from his sights. It was the second day of the medical and pharmacy seminar in Sweden, and the other keynote speakers were already went out heading into the restaurant for lunch. Bomi who finished some small talks with another colleagues also approached to join the two.

"Ohh, Yoongi ssi? Bomi ssi?" The man greeted politely. "Is there something I could help?"

Bomi smiled, hiding gracefully her excitement to see the man on his dream. "May we talk, Jin Hyosang ssi?"

"May we ask a thing or two?" Yoongi offered his rare friendly expression.

Hyosang tilted his head. "Sure. But first, let's drop the formality." He smiled. "What it is?"

"Ugh." The pale one glanced into the young lady beside him to received a light nod. "It's about Kim Seokjin ssi..." Still adding 'ssi' because he didn't know Seokjin in person.

"Seokjin?" The handsome man knitted his eyebrows. Questioning why these two suddenly ask him about the pretty one.

"I'm sorry if my question sounds rude, but, may we ask about your relationship with Seokjin ssi?"

"Huh?"

"We need to confirm whether Seokjin ssi is single or not."

"What?" Hyosang didn't seem annoyed nor mad. The question was somehow amusing for him. "But, why?"

"That..." Yoongi wanted to finish his sentence but Bomi interrupted.

"It's our late friend Jung Hoseok from faculty of engineering asked for a help." Bomi added. "But the help he asked to Yoongi depends on what kind of relationship Seokjin ssi and you actually have, because you two seemed too close to just be friends." The young lady explained as she got the whole stories about Hoseok wanted to match Namjoon and Seokjin, tried her best to deliver the message.

"Ohh?" Hyosang finally laughed. "Yeah... Based on our parents willingness, we are supposed to be together but he got his heart for someone else."

"Ehh?" Bomi raised her left eyebrow. She heard it yet didn't know how to express it. At least she knew she had a chance to get closer to Hyosang because Seokjin had no feelings for his crush.

"So..." Yoongi added. "You mean..."

Hyosang nodded. "We are close, but not as a lover. Do you know Kim Namjoon? Kim hot genius?"

Now it's Yoongi who raised his left eyebrow. "He is our friend. Kim Namjoon is cousins with Bomi."

"Ohh? What a coincidence." Hyosang smiled. "Seokjin desperately loves that guy. And maybe they are together now?"

"Seokjin ssi is actually has feelings for our Namjoonie?" Yoongi jawdropped.

"And why you have this assumption that Seokjin is now together with Namjoon?" Bomi turned her head to face the pale man, and got a blank expression of Min Yoongi.

"Yeah, because I told him to be honest with his feelings and better to confess to that Namjoon guy." Hyosang smiled. "Well, after I got here, he didn't tell me anything and I didn't ask anymore, but I guess he already confess and is now with Namjoon since he made some space from me..."

"I don't think so." Yoongi shook his head. "We met Namjoon quite often and he was never mention nor saying anything about Seokjin ssi."

"Wait. Yoongs..." Bomi bit her lower lip. "Remember when we met him and he said he drove from the old mansion? I don't know but, my intuition told me that this situation is a bit odd."

"Why odd?"

"Remember when he told us he missed his mom? And then when we asked him to hangout with us at Saturday night he refuse because he needed to go to the old mansion every weekends."

"That's normal. It's his own house he can go there whenever he wants."

"Okay. He missed his mom. Even when Namjoon once said to me that he won't come back to see the old mansion anymore, it's about his mom anyway. But, every weekends?"

"Yeah, so?"

"I just realize something. It's an hour driving from Seoul."

"So what? I don't see a problem with it..."

"A problem indeed. Since when he go to the old mansion without a driver?!"

"Since he got driving lisence?"

Bomi failed to not whack the man. "He even went to the university with driver when he is too lazy to drive!!" And the conversation made the other man confused.

"What do you guys mean?" Hyosang lost his bright smile. He clearly noticed that his conversations with the pretty one by phone were not as 'usual' as it should be. But the two arguing over Kim Namjoon's acts just made his suspicion grew bigger.

"Hoseok told Yoongi that Namjoon is desperately in love with Seokjin ssi." Bomi bit her lower lip. "I'm affraid that we really need to check the Kim's old mansion."

-----

'Save him, Jin. Don't think anyone else is going to save him, because there isn't anyone. Save him.'

Seokjin believed, Namjoon wasn't a dark person. Was never. Namjoon just needed a person to make him feeling loved. Hoseok was the person. Hoseok was always there gave him support as it needed.

And Seokjin wanted to help the man. He wanted to be the person who always be there whenever the man feeling down. He wanted to be the first person to tell and see when the man feeling happy. He wanted to save the man from the anguish and sorrow. He clearly knew, he could never be the same sunshine as Hoseok. He could never replace the brightness. That's fine, as long as he could help and save the man.

"Hi hello moss rose..."

Seokjin greeted the bush flowers in the ground around the terrace. Bomin just took him outside after lunch time because Namjoon told him so. The man gonna throw a party in the old mansion and he wanted Seokjin to cook and also clean the house when the party is over.

"I love how you grew beautifully adorning the house." He chuckled. "And you know what? Bomin told me that Namjoon wanted me to cook for dinner." He poked the tiny flower. "A party he said. I don't know what kind of celebration Namjoon wanted to throw with this small party. But I appreciate him for letting me outside to breath the fresh air, even without me asking for it..." He smiled.

He felt some familiar warmness on his chest, yet the bitterness striked him a moment later. "I haven't see him for almost two weeks, I guess... I wonder if he miss me." He smiled bitterly. "Because I miss him. A lot..." But the bitterness went away in a speed of light as he cherished the weird yet miraculously manner of Namjoon. "But I'm okay. Because last week I got a fluffy pink teddy that I can hug. Bomin told me, it's from Namjoon." He bit his lower lip, blushing. "It's hard to believe it. But, Bomin said that Namjoon gave it to me to pay the dinner I cooked for him because Bomin was not aroud." He finally laughed. "Weird isn't he? Yet lovely at the same time. So I really wish the day he release me and we can be friends would come sooner. Pray for me, okay." Seokjin finished the monologue with the moss rose as he heard soft voices greeted him.

"Seokjin hyung." Bomin peeked from the door, along with his sweet smile. "The kitchen and ingredients you need are ready."

"Ahh, coming!" Seokjin stood up right away and got a sudden blown that made him dizzy and staggered. He could fell if Bomin didn't reach him.

"Hyung? Are you okay?" The young lad concerned. "I can cook by myself and you can rest if you are feeling unwell, hyung. You are really look like you need to see a doctor."

Seokjin shook his head. "I'm fine. don't worry, Bomin ah... Lemon tea will do. And I'm totally fine..."

"Are you sure? You look so pale..." Bomin clamped his mouth. Seokjin looked sick and bloodless, yet so persistent and the young lad gave in to persuade.

-----

Oh, baby

I can't fight this feeling anymore

Drives me crazy when I try to

So call my name and take my hand

Can you make my wish, baby, your command?

-----

Pasta. Bomin told Seokjin that Namjoon was never really like pasta, yet the man asked him to cook it as one of main menu for the party. The young lad said that this party was more like mini gathering of indie musicians, but didn't know why the man wanted to hold it in the old mansion.

Seokjin baked two different cakes and prepared fruit salad, while Bomin took care the sandwiches and cocktails. He was in the middle of preparing honey chicken when Namjoon finally came in the afternoon. The party is going to start before dinner.

Seokjin couldn't hide his excitement to finally see the man after a whole couple weeks. And how the man looked so gorgeous just made the fluttering heart of him getting hard to handle.

Kim hot genius Namjoon.

Namjoon approached the two and stood up in front of island table, not far from where Seokjin was standing.

"It's almost done, hyung. The fruit salad is inside the refrigerator, and honey chicken was ready. After this, Seokjin hyung is going to take care the pasta. Anything will be served in time as you planned it..." Bomin gave the man a quick report.

Namjoon nodded. "I bought soda and some snacks earlier. Go pick 'em from my car."

"Sure." Bomin left the kitchen right away.

And so, there were the two in the kitchen.

"So, you like hiphop?" Seokjin gave the man his warm 'welcome home' smile. As he forgot he was there being kidnapped, because the warmness feelings on his chest took away his sanity. "Ever since in the university, I don't really know about things you like. Bomin told me so much about your passion on hiphop music." He chattered while put aside the honey chicken into the corner of the island table to get ready to prepare pasta. "But you seemed mastering the classical ones." He looked up to find Namjoon shove a half spoon of sugar into his mouth, didn't know that the man have this adorable side. "Can you teach me how to play piano?"

Namjoon was there with his -not interested- look, as he chewed the sugar.

But Seokjin won't give up so easily just like that...

"Namjoon. Do you know that the only source of ideal drinking water in the world is Lake Baikal? Oh Lake Baikal, the deepest lake in the world. At the depth of 400 meters lies the purest and safest water in the world. And that Machu Piccu is not actually the 'Lost City of the Incas'. And Santiago de Compostela means St James of the fields of stars. And the ritual of afternoon tea..."

"What are you talking about?" Namjoon snapped.

"So, you were listening?" Seokjin grinned.

"Tsk."

Seokjin chuckled as he boiled the pasta, and brushed his bangs to the side in every seconds it made the man in front of him annoyed and left the kitchen with knitted eyebrows. Well, the pretty one already there in the mansion for weeks. His hair and of course his bangs grew longer and turned a bit emo.

He thought that the man went to the living room or just simply to the bedroom to rest. He didn't notice that the man returned to the kitchen after a while. He was too focused on his cookings duty when the man cupped his face and got him a hairpin on his bangs.

Seokjin blinked as he was surprised by the action. But then he smiled.

"Namjoon... I really can't wait for the day to come when we are become friends..." He said to the man, along with his brightest smile.

-----

"Try this." Seokjin gave the man a plate of aglio e olio. "Bomin said that you don't really like pasta, but, I bet you will like this one that I cook."

Namjoon didn't react but staring the plate Seokjin handed him.

"Just try a little, pleaseee..."

The man was never expect his hand gonna betrayed his brain that said 'No' but Seokjin's cuteness blew him hard for a moment. He finally took the plate and automatically stuffed the pasta.

He was good and peacefully having the pasta but slowly annoyed by Seokjin looking at him.

"Finish this yourself." He reached Seokjin's hand to give the pretty one the half finished plate.

"No no no. I was just too happy to see you having the pasta I cooked." Seokjin gasped by the sudden reaction. "Wait. I'm sorry. I will let you finish your meals." He handed back the plate. "I won't disturbe you." And then he went to the other side of island table and sit. Silently watching the man finished the food.

The man gulped a warm black tea and wiped his mouth with tissue, ready to leave the kitchen. But the pretty one got him another treat.

"Namjoon, have this before you leave." Seokjin shoved a piece of honey chicken on Namjoon mouth.

Namjoon took it off and grunted. "How dare you!" And walked away. But then, when he was far enough from the kitchen, he looked down on his hand. A piece of honey chicken his mom used to cook for him. His corner lips been pulled up unconsciously. A sign of a little smile on his face. Then, he decided to finish the treat.

-----

Meanwhile in the kitchen...

"Am I watching drama?" Bomin mocked. And it made the hyung laughed.

-----

I wanna be with you

If only for a night

To be the one who's in your arms to hold you tight

I wanna be with you

There's nothing more to say

There's nothing else I want more than to feel this way

I wanna be with you

-----

"Hyung, here a warm honey water." Bomin handed Seokjin a mug and went to the stove with an empty bowl. "You look like a bleached ghost. So damn pale." He said as he filled the bowl with chicken soup. "Have this healthy soup and rest..."

-----

Seokjin persistently told Bomin that he wasn't sick and decided to stay in the kitchen. Well, how come he choose to going back to the cockloft when he could walk around as long as people won't see him, and peeked from the hallway into the living room, to see Namjoon from afar.

He could see Jaehyun as well. Bomin called the young lad as Bongjae, and introduced them earlier before the party started. Jaehyun came to help to handle the event. He liked both Bomin and Jaehyun. The two were so well mannered and reliable enough despite of their young ages. They were even younger from his cousin Jungkook, yet so mature.

Everything was so much organized. People seemed to admire the food and praised with genuine smile on their faces.

Everything was okay.

Not until Seokjin looked around and saw Namjoon being dragged by beautiful lady to the empty spot of the living room, far from the others, before they went away heading into the piano room.

And Seokjin couldn't help to follow behind. Silently. And secretly.

-----

Seokjin was there, stood behind the opened door. To witnessed everything. He couldn't hear things clearly since the piano room way big and spacious. And the two were speaking like whispering to each other.

He didn't know what they were talking about, but he could see.

Namjoon is broken. And Seokjin wanted to cure the broken pieces. Save the man with the love he had.

But to see his loving man kissing another person, a fine beautiful young lady?

Golly!

There were lines saying 'To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that's everything.'

Hurts...

That was the moment Seokjin questioning his feelings, the ugly view made him sick and wanted to throw up so badly...

-----

A/N:

The italic lines were lyrics from Mandy Moore "I Wanna Be With You."

Uhh hey, we haven't forget about Hyosang was supposed to marry Seokjin, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 60.2K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...
195K 8.1K 33
The fact that they're stepbrothers makes their relationship forbidden enough but what happens when both of their lives suddenly turn upside down due...
3.2K 246 18
Namjoon:- "Love is something that human should get. I am a beast but still can't I be loved? " Kim jijoon, son of Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin hates h...
238K 10.7K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...