Total Drama Island Skylar's S...

By Queen_221464

You know Total Drama Island as 22 campers, two teams, a crazy host, and $100,000 grand prize. Well what if an... More

Skylar's Description
Chapter One: Not So Happy Skylar (Part 1)
Chapter Two: Not So Happy Skylar (Part 2)
Chapter Three: Let Me Sleep
Chapter Four: Dodgin' Them All
Chapter Five: Total Drama's Got Talent
Chapter Seven: Facing Our Fears
Chapter Eight: Boney Island Bash
Chapter Nine: Paint Wars, Gourmet Meals, and Trust Issues
Chapter Ten: Master Chef
Chapter Eleven: Another Season? [Finale]

Chapter Six: Camping It's Not so Bad

768 10 12
By Queen_221464

Skylar's POV
I stayed up all night the past three night helping removing ant stingers out of Heather's...whole body after Gwen pulled that prank on her. For all you people out there, red ants sting...they don't bite. We were making strategies to picking on Gwen and her was evil, I kinda liked it. I was trying to take a nap when Geoff hit the side of my bed. "What?"I groaned rolling over. "We got a challenge man." He said and I sighed. I sat up and walked out of the cabin.

I started walking and I saw Bridgette saving a post for me next to her and I smiled, then Courtney walked over to me and I looked at her. "God, Duncan is such a neanderthal." She complained and I sighed. "What did he do this time?" I asked and she crossed her arms. "He keeps saying I like him and calling me princess. I think he's flirting with me." Courtney said and I looked at her. "I thought you had a thing for him?" I asked and she looked at me. "Why would you think that." She asked and I looked at her. "I don't know, just a thought. But you play hard to get, that's what Duncan...likes in a girl, probably." I said tiredly walking towards everyone. "So if I flirt back he'll stop?" Courtney asked and I looked at her. "I don't know." I said as I walked.

She sighed and I looked at her. She obviously wanted help and I looked at her. "Look, you act like he can't get you...us guys usually want something we can't have, if you get what I mean." I said and she nodded. "Maybe Duncan's not that bad." She said stopping in her tracks, and I nodded and walked away from her and sat down next to Bridgette. "What's wrong with you?" Bridgette asked. "Harold" I lied and she nodded. "I get it, Katie and Sadie...won't shut up over you and your singing." She said and I looked at her. "What do you not like it?" I asked and she tilted her head. "When did I say that?" She smiled and I smiled back. "I'm kidding." I said and she laughed.

*****CONFESSIONAL*****

Skylar
"See, I give the best advice...relationship, friendships, break up, etc. but not when I'm tired. F*cking Heather and her ant stings...like actually trying to help Du-...I mean Courtney here."

——————

Chris walked over and he told us about the challenge, which was spending the night in the woods, and surviving...then being the first to come back, which made no sense, like more of Chris' challenges, but again...I'm not complaining. Chris threw map to both teams. Duncan and Heather caught them. As Chris went on about bears or something Courtney snatched the map from Duncan. We all started walking.

We all walked towards to camp sight. Courtney was yelling at everyone that she was CIT, and that she had to lead the way, along with saying she was the only one who could actually read the map. I didn't listen as I just talked with Bridgette whole time.

———————

As time went on our group seem to be get, less annoying. I looked around and I tapped Bridgette's shoulder. "Where are the two most annoying people on this planet?" I asked and she stopped and looked at me. "Oh no...Katie and Sadie are gone." Bridgette said and I looked at her. "Lets just leave alone for a bit, let my ears heal." I said and she crossed her arms. "They aren't that bad." She said and I laughed. "Stop lying" I said and she laughed.

——————

We were all at the camp sight and I leaned back. Duncan looked around "has anyone seen tweetle dumb and tweetle idiot?" He asked and I laughed and everyone looked over at me. "Dude, we lost them like four hours ago." I said. "And you didn't say anything?" Courtney asked crossing her arms. "I did...but your huge CIT ego, didn't listen." I said and Geoff laughed. She rolled her eyes, as Bridgette start putting up the tent. "You go camping offend?" I asked and she smiled. "I used to, all the time on the beach, when I spent nights on the beach." She said and I nodded.

I looked at Duncan tilted my head towards Courtney. "What are we eating tonight woman?" Duncan asked and I facepalmed, Courtney gave him a look. "Excuse me?" She asked and I shook my head as they started bickering. "Look what I found guys." DJ said cutting of Courtney as he walked over with a bunny. "I've never had rabbit stew before, sure I'll try it." Duncan smirking and DJ gasped and saw Bridgette's eyes growing. "I can't believe you would say that!" DJ yelled and I looked at Bridgette as she was terrified.

"You okay?" I asked as she shook her head. "I'm vegetarian, I-I-...can't a bunny." She said and I put my hand on her shoulder. "Don't" I comfortable her and she nodded. I got up and helped her up. I saw a berry bush and I walked over to it with Bridgette. "How do we know it's not poisonous." She said and I smirked. "I got an idea." I said and grabbing a few and walking over to Harold. He looked at me confused. "You look like you were a Boy Scout when you were a kid." I said and he smirked. "I still am." He said and I nodded. "Are these edible?" I asked and everyone looked over. He looked at me and then grabbed the berry.

—————

Heather's POV
We were all up in a tree trying to get away from the bear after Izzy attached it with her stupid bear costume. Owen told us he was some type of "bear hunter", but he was just lying. I saw the bear eat the fish and then look around. "Guys, can't bears...climb trees?" Gwen asked and I looked at her. "What do you mean?" Trent asked and she pointed down as the bear started to climb up, the tree. "Run!" Owen yelled and we all started running. Oh forget Gwen going home for dumping that red ant farm on me, Izzy and Owen are the ones next.

———————

Skylar's POV
We all finished eaten berries and other things that were edible around here. Duncan was telling us a scary story and he knew was going to try and scare everyone and he did....kinda. I mean I wasn't as I was used to this type of stuff. "That story was horrible, and so unrealistic." Courtney yelled and Duncan laughed. "Please you got scared." Duncan said with a smirk and then there was a flash of lighting and she hugged him. He smiled and I put my thumbs up along with Geoff.

There were then noises from the buses, and Bridgette hugged me. "Duncan stop it!" DJ whined, slumping like a whole ass girl, and Duncan looked around. "That isn't me bro." He said putting his arm around Courtney, and she then threw it off. I put my hand on Bridgette's back and she looked at me. "You okay?" I asked and she nodded. The buses started moving some more and I looked over. "Maybe it's the wolf that ate Katie and Sadie." I said and Duncan laughed. Geoff got up and we all looked at him. "I'll check" he said.

He walked over then Heather, Izzy, Owen, Trent, Gwen, Leshawna, Beth, Lindsay, and Cody ran out. I watched Heather stop and Lindsay ran into her and then fell into Gwen. Gwen lost her balance and Geoff caught her and he smiled. Gwen smiled at Geoff, and then her eyes grew and she pushed him away from her. "Did you see what I just saw?" I asked Bridgette and she rose her eyebrow. "No" She said. I sighed and we looked at the Screaming Gophers.

"Why are you guys here?" Tyler asked and they looked at us. "B-b-bear!" Cody said while shaking and I looked around, and saw nothing. "What bear?" I asked and they all looked. "There was a bear." Heather said. "Well it's not here drama queen...so goodbye." Duncan said and Heather glared him and Duncan shrugged and then threw sticks the fire. They all walked back to their campsite and I looked at Geoff. "Good luck with that one man." I said he laughed and shrugged walking over to the tent.

——————

I woke up to the smell of fire. I looked around the tent was literally gone. I rubbed my head. "What the hell happened?" I asked and they looked at me. "The tent's gone!" Courtney yelled and Duncan jumped awake. "Woah, where's the tent?" He asked and I looked at him. "That's what I said." I laughed and we all sat up. "This can't get any worse!" Courtney screamed. There was a flash of lightning and automatically it started pouring and Courtney started crying. I felt bad and I sighed. DJ grabbed a leaf and put it over us.

———————

It was the next day and I woke up and Bridgette was hugging me. I smiled and put my hand on her head, trying to wake her up, and she rolled over off of me. "Why were you cuddling me." Courtney yelled and I looked over and saw her stand in front of Duncan. He then started to tease her and I laughed. Bridgette woke up and I looked at her. "Oh, I'm sorry." She said and I laughed. "No biggie, it was cold...I understand." I said and she nodded. We all then getting the campsite ready and then ran back to the campfire.

We made it and first and we all smirked and high fived each other. "Great! We lost because of you two!" Heather yelled at Izzy and Owen. "Actually" Chris said and everyone looked at him. "Where are Katie and Sadie?" Chris added and I looked at the team. "Eaten by wolves." Duncan said "yeah, so sad." I added and then two of them ran up and we lay looked at each other. "The Screaming Gophers win!" Chris yelled and they started cheering. Katie and Sadie looked at us. "Oh I can't to send one of them home." I mumbled to Bridgette and she hit me. "Stop it" She said and I laughed.

"Where were you two?" Courtney asked throwing her arms up. "Um, well got lost, and then got into this huge argument, which made us break off our friendship. But then we made up in a cave as we BFFFL's and no arg-." "We don't care."I said cutting them both off and Tyler laughed. "Anyways the Screaming Gophers win an all paid trip to the Tuck shop." Chris said as they all ran off towards it. "They win and get real food?" DJ asked and Chris nodded. We all glared at Katie and Sadie and they looked at each other worriedly.

*****CONFESSIONAL*****
Skylar
"I don't care which one goes home, I just glad one of them gets to."

Courtney
"In my defense, I was NOT cuddling with that neanderthal."

Geoff
"Gwen's kinda scary, but I think I saw her sweet side when she fell on me." Smiles

Gwen
"I hate Geoff, I fell on him smiled and said sorry...and now he keeps smiling at me."

——————

We were all sitting at the campsite. I smirked as I saw Courtney, Duncan, Bridgette, DJ, Harold, Geoff, and Tyler get there marshmallows. Chris threw me one and we all looked at Katie and Sadie. Chris threw the marshmallow at Sadie and they both burst into a tears. "Yeah, there's no way I'm watching this pathetic bullshit." Duncan said and I agreed getting up and walking away with him. I saw the other team by the hot tub with food. I then saw Owen throw up and Heather looked disgusted. I saw Gwen sitting alone, but she was glaring at Heather. "I hope they fight." Tyler said and I looked at him. "Heather's just has to keep pushing Gwen's buttons, I give it...two weeks." I said.

There's chapter six for you guys. I finally made my mind, this will be a Brigette and Skylar story. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, the next one will be coming soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 500 18
You are a famous teenage actor who received an offer from Chris McLean to be apart of a new reality show called "Total Drama Island." You compete aga...
65.9K 926 20
After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island to meet everyone. One of the campers you...
114K 2.5K 36
cover art creds: dawnsicle and coondivaa on ig Total Drama Island's 22 campers have just arrived at Camp Wawanakwa. They're all bummed about the camp...
12.6K 125 13
this season all the best contestants from the previous four seasons will compete for one million dollars! who will win? find out on total drama all s...