Hellevator || H.J

Por astr0kidz

Wherein a teenager gets tired from his reality and tries to escape it by entering an underground elevator... Mรกs

Prologue
1 ; Facility and What?
3 ; Perfection Doesn't Even Begin With Confusion
4 ; Curiosity Killed the Cat, but not This One.
5 ; Safer Than Home
6 ; Logic and the Stars are Two Different Things
7 ; "Why I'm Never Leaving"

2 ; The Beginning of Perfection

21 7 40
Por astr0kidz

Everyone seemed quite frantic hearing that one of the trainees weren't in bed at the morning. He spoke very lightly about himself, no one knew much about him- yet everyone seemed so worried.

The running and pounding on the floors gathered Mr. Park's attention, looking up from the papers scattered across the desk, each laying out the information about the trainee. The trainee whom shared a room with the other came around the corner, breathing as if he's out of breath. Mr. Park sat up, hopeful and gathering his full attention on the younger one.

"We couldn't find him," he whimpered slightly looking down with disappointment. "He really has been gone for three days."

"Did he find his phone?"

The trainee shook his head in a slow disappointing movement. "We couldn't find it, we even called it but it went straight to voicemail sir."

The look in Mr. Park's eyes looked so upsetting. His emotion completely changed to a very concerning look. He furrowed his eye brows and his lip quivered for a second. "Alright, thank you."

This wasn't the first time a trainee has gone missing in his company. Apparently it's been more common with trainees going missing, trainees from other companies have also seeminglessly gone missing.

The young one bowed politely to the older before proceeding to exit the office.

"Jinhyuk," he stopped the trainee from moving his feet any further. "Can you do me a favor and retrieve the one transfer trainee for me?"

"Umm..., the one who came the same day trainee Jisung went missing?" the trainee Jinhyuk tilted his heads up, trying to reclaim his memory. "Lee... Minho?" the tone in his voiced raised to a higher pitch.

Mr. Park nodded, "I need him here."

"What are we going to do?" the trainee asked.

"I'm not sure but for now the only thing we can do is alert the cops that Han Jisung is missing."

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

With a groan of his low raspy voice, he sighed hearing the sound of voices in the area was in.

Their whispers were low but bearable. With his eyes lowly shut, he pinched them closed, planning out his rough hours he assumed to have in the next couple of days. He could only imagine the tiring procedures he will have to go through in order to just get by the 24 hours.

"Why aren't they waking me up?" He thought to himself. As when other trainees that share dorms wake the others up in case the alarm didn't go off. He shifted his body position to the right, rattling some of his sheets and blankets, creating an obvious noise and distraction to pull the other voices into his direction.

The voiced went quiet all of a sudden. He listened again, parting his lips for a proper hearing adjustment.

"Should we wake him up?" A low deep whisper was heard in the distance from him. The voice he heard was low. Lower than most voices he has ever heard. It was kind of startling but also a perfect voice he could listen to. He even sounded like he had an accent. Maybe British or Australian.

"No, he needs his rest," Jisung listened closer hearing a similar but higher pitched voice go off.

"He's been asleep for 3 days."

3 days?

Then it hit him.

He shot up from his bed, shooting his eyes opened and scarcely holding onto his blanket, remembering everything he had seen last night.

The facility, the bars, the mandarin, the dust, the lights, the vintage bricks, the rust along the walls, gadgets he's never seen- a wave just hit him in realization.

Was something that real really a dream? That was the only conclusion he could come up with, considering he was in his own dorm, in a bed.

Something about the dorm was very different though...

Very different. He looked around and notices the beautifully colored carpet, the perfect and large bed Jisung had always dreamt of having, the fairy lights hung above his head, the CD players and records along the walls, his favorite and most perfect color painted in patterns that appealed to his eyes and his eyes only.

And men. 7 men.

They all looked clueless, seeing Jisung's expression. They had no thought in their heads of how they should smile, when they should smile, or even question what's going on. It seemed like they didn't know Jisung and Jisung didn't know them. They all looked so helpless, standing in a clump right in front of the doorway.

"Where am..." he trailed off examining the 7 humans standing helplessly like some kind of animal.

But from their eyes to hip movements, their noses to lips, and their nervous breaths seeminglessly were absolutely perfect to Jisung.

One with a grayish hooded shirt wrapped around his arms and shoulders with dimples that flashed each time he made a confused expression and a nose shaped so cutely. He looked just as confused as Jisung with his eyes were widened and a dough shape.

Another with very fatherly and manly like features, a muscular body tone and face with eyes that looked almost as sweet as honey with eyes and lips that forced a curve each time he tilted his head like a bear.

Another one whose height was much different from the others, but it didn't seem to be a problem when noticing his dark but some-what happy charisma. He looked nervous but that made him look incredibly attractive as well. He had a sharp jawline that took form of his face and bangs that almost covered his eyes but just a slight glance up from looking down could make anyone's hear skip a beat.

One with a very handsome and attractive facial features and a glance that no one could fall apart from. His hair was almost like a mullet but it was incredibly attractive. He had glasses on that shaped around his perfectly structured nose and lips that were full but to the point where it's perfect.

The other with a pouty but adorable face. Just by looking at his appearance, he could see his beautiful fairy like smile. His nose was an adorable round shape and freckles laid across his face. His eyes also seemed to be a beautiful hazel and rare to find. He had the most beautiful white-washed face Jisung had ever seen.

Then another one of the men whose height was also a bit different, he was taller than the other men in a line as well. He had a long shaped face but it made him look adorable, almost like one of the idols he worked at the studio. He had a puppy like face and the moment he would scrunch his nose would be the most adorable thing. His hair was quite shaggy but to a point where it looked adorable on him, it really structured his face very well. He made really great eye contact with Jisung as well.

And then the last one who looked incredibly younger than the others. His hair wasn't dyed or a different color than the rest. His lips were parted and he almost looked like a child revealing his braces. He looked so cute with his hair almost covering his eyes, hiding how wide they are. He looked the most confused out of the 7 men. His nose shivered at the sight of Jisung's eyes landed on him. He looked nervous which made his heart skip a beat. He was absolutely adorable.

"Yah, look what you did, you woke him up," the tall one playfully hit the smaller one.

"WAH, it wasn't my fault," the small one growled at his hand.

Jisung a bit agitated pressed his back against the comfortable bed his body was on. He lifted up the blanket covering his body, examining the clothes on his body, noticing he was still in the same long black jacket, shirt, and ripped jeans.

He felt a very strong pain in his throat and stomach, which was very sharp. He squeezed his eyes shut, wrapping his own arms around his waist and stomach area, feeling the pain worsen as he took in the oxygen surrounding him.

All the men gathered a very worried look on their faces, many of their lips starting to quiver just looking at the sight of him in pain. The one in the grayish hooded shirt calmly approached him with a concerned look on his face. Jisung would have most likely fought back at the one who walked towards him but he wasn't concerned about his fear at the moment.

No no Jisung don't cry, he thought to himself, feeling his eyes gather tears. "D-dammit," he stammered over his words, wincing afterwards and pinching his eyes shut.

"You're hungry and thirsty," the one said sitting down on the sheets next to him. Jisung looked up at him with his red and doe eyes, trying to catch his breath. "No need to worry, we have plenty of water and food... however we are going to start off on something light, ok?" He said calmly.

Too calmly. Jisung felt his tears slowly going away when looking at the male and his comforting aura. His eyes were incredibly focused on him and even Jisung could tell he was worried.

He wasn't scared anymore. The man's aura calmed him down, despite his panic attack taking over. What Jisung thought was literally impossible just happened. He didn't know where he was, what he was doing, why his pain was so sharp- causing his breath shortage and the tears in his eyes and the constant coughing in the back of his throat. His cheeks were drenched in tears but the male reached out his thumb, brushing off his cheeks, leaving semi dry spots and smears of water along his skin.

"I know it hurts, we all know for ourselves, just please take it for us," he smiled lightly, leaning the plate of apple slices, blue berries, and sliced chicken bits to him, along side a tall glass of water that rippled as he held it close to Jisung.

He nervously stretched out his arm, gripping a hold against the clay plate that the man handed him. Without using the given utensils, Jisung unknowingly ate at a very fast pace. He hoped for the stomach pains to go away, but to his surprise it didn't. His pain just kept on getting sharper, bringing tears back into his eyes.

"Slow down," the male warned like a parent. "Slowly," he reminded him.

Jisung slowly nodded his head, taking in the food at a slower pace this time. After some time, he became calmer and the pain in his stomach had gone away slowly and now he could actually feel that he was hungry instead of being in agony. His face became serene and his drenched cheeks became parched.

"Here," the man smiled as soon as he noticed Jisung's jaw stopped moving from chewing the food he was consuming. He tilted his jaw up-wards slightly and very calmly, pressing the glass against his lips and tilting it forward for him to drink.

Jisung felt like a child almost, back when his own father used to help him hold a glass. The way he pressed the glass up to his lips was such a calm and parental procedure almost. He felt completely safe. Even though he was 16, he continued letting the male help him, closing his eyes shut like he was a 3-years-old.

He pulled the glass away from his lips and set it down as soon as it was empty and set it aside. Jisung blinked, noticing how fast he drank the water incredibly fast. Like within seconds.

"Better?" He tilted his head.

Jisung nodded in response and rubbed his head, trying to recall his memory. "What happened," he mumbled painfully.

One of the guys from the back then spoke. "You like in a coma for three days? I-I mean," he stuttered. "You were asleep for three days-"

Jisung's eyes widen once the realization hit him. Was he kidnapped?

He cute off the man with much worry in his voice. "Was I kidnapped?!"

The others except one gathered a concern expression on their face, the odd one out just laughed as the others shook their head no.

"He kidnapped you," the tall one pointed to the shortest one.

"WHAT- no I didn't-"

"Guys stop," the gray-hooded man sighed, blinking his eyes to regain his focus. While turning his focus to the "panicked" one. He flashed a reassuring smile, putting Jisung at ease somehow. When he smiled, so did his eyes and the imprinted muscles on his face. He had dimples, which earned Jisung a smile at him.

"Don't worry, we got you," he smiled again, taking his hand and caressing his thumb over his skin.

"I'm Hyunjin," the tall one finally revealed his name, interrupting whatever connection the gray-hooded man had to say.

"I-I'm Jeongin," the little one smiled, showing off his little dimples and the braces he had laid across his teeth. He really looked very young, especially with a smile like that.

"Changbin," the shortest one spread a smirk across his face, revealing his dark but almost adorable presence. His voice sounded exactly like Jisung imagined.

"Seungmin in the building," the other tall one gave off a cheesy smile, like a child. After hearing the dead silence in the room he looked down, slightly giggling to himself. His voice sounded mesmerizing to listen to.

"Woojin," the one with the manly features puffed up his cheeks raising his hand in response to his own name.

Jisung turned to the last one in the line, waiting to hear a response. "Y-yongbok?" the tone of his voice went up. He didn't sound that comfortable, noticing the tone of his deep voice and the ways his eyes tilted up, as if he was trying to remember something.

The gray-hooded male shook his head after hearing Yongbok's response. "His name is Felix," he said in English. "Felix. Not Yongok."

Everyone's gaze laid along the nervous male, Felix. Whose expression turned to a reassuring smile, as Jisung guessed, a fairy-like smile.

"Chan," the one on the bed next to him finally reviled his name.

"Chris," Felix interrupted him. "His name is Chris."

"Han... Jisung," he responded nervously to all of their names, thinking he should also reveal his own name.

Obviously these males here had an amazing bond, from the way they all balled their fists on the ones next to them to grip onto their clothing, the way the nervous ones hid behind the taller ones, their small giggles and flashes of smiles when another made a comment, the way they gave all of their full attention to each other, the obvious sarcasm from Hyunjin and Changbin, and the obvious relationship Felix and Chris had.

From Jisungs observations, Felix and Chris weren't exactly from South Korea. Sure, they had the features that you require to be a South Korean native, but the hidden accent in their voices. The accent was very strong with Chris but not as strong as Felix either. His voice was very deep and easily recognized as a foreigner. His Korean didn't sound fluent either, compared to the others.

"Do you recall how you got here...?"

Pinching his eyes shut, Jisung shamefully shook his head, recalling his previous memories and recognizing his painful days of training.

"I-it's personal I guess," he painfully looked down.

"Did you overdose on anything?"

"What?"

"Overdose," Hyunjin stated in a monotone voice. "Is that how you were passed out for three days?"

Jisung couldn't recall "overdosing" on anything. Not even the diet pills he was forced to take could possibly cause him any discomfort, only in the stomach. He shook his head no to Hyunjin's response. Why so specific, exactly?

"Where am I?" Jisung pained stroked his temples, realizing the pain of what he got himself into, probably in a strangers house or dorm or even an actual kidnapping facility, the idea of it pained him.

None of them really gave a proper response to him. They were all just constant nods, and shrugs, and even "Does it matter?" which came from Seungmin.

"Somewhere perfect," Chris smiled under his breath, standing up and stretching his body, slightly lifting up his gray hoodie that rid up against the fabric below his shirt.

"Sorry?"

"No worries. You'll find out soon," he giggled sliding his hands in his pocket.

In confusion, he blinks his eyes and staring off at the wall to comprehend what he had said. There's no such thing as perfect, he thought to himself. He rolled his eyes at Chris's exaggeration before glancing out the window behind him.

Maybe Chris was right when he said it was perfect. Because when Jisung laid his eyes on the scenery that was all scattered from the window seal to the far stretched out lands, not even the word perfect could describe what he saw.

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

AUTHORS NOTE: I smell tea. I think I'm going to add some minsung into this biTCH 👀

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

71.7K 3.4K 40
||TW|| How hard it would be for you?? Would you be able to look at you son's face without remembering her eyes, her smile, her perfectly shaped nose...
3.6K 321 21
The last thing he remembered was watching his best friend on top of the stairs while he fell to the bottom of it. "What the hell, Hwang Hyunjin?!" h...
3K 142 24
-Discontinued! (Main story is already had finished.) -Jisung was a pure soul, for the eyes only. He had found himself in a situation where he couldn'...
27.1K 1.4K 35
[Being edited so you'll get constant reuploads if it's in your reading list] Han Jisung, broken and suicidal. "I thought he cared... But as always, I...