Hood Love || Amber Riley and...

Por Omunique_Amore

How far is Armonii King willing to go for her sisters and the love of her life? Más

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 3

2.8K 132 19
Por Omunique_Amore

Armonii woke up to Arielle jumping on her bed.

"Get up twin"

"Girl get off my bed, I swear you act like your six"

"I am" Armonii side-eyed her.

"No your not, your grown now why are you in my room?" Arielle got off her bed and say down.

"We have to go into work today"

"I'm sick?"

"Girl get up" Armonii say up and the bruise on the side of her face was visible. She was lucky her father was asleep, so he wasn't able to see the bruise.

"Armonii you didn't have to be rude to Dave he did defend you"

"I didn't ask him to defend shit I could have handled myself. Plus he was drunk it would have been nothing to kick his ass"

"I understand that, but that's not the point. He clearly defended you and you were rude it's the fact that he cared enough to help you in yout time of need"

"I-"

"You didnt get off the floor fast enough to fight him back Armonii, you need to thank him I already did it for you but it would mean more coming from you... Get your ass up and get dressed so we can get to work" Armonii sighed and went to her bathroom to shower, when she finished showering she put on her work clothes and put her hair in a ponytail before she put on her visor. She put on a little makeup to cover her bruise and walked downstairs.

"Hi babygirl"

"Hi daddy"

"I see you two are heading to work"

"Yes" they chorused.

"Alright have a good day"

"We will" they each hugged him before leaving.

"What's our hours?"

"We leave at 4"

"Who all is working?"

"Me and you are on backline, Shay and Chas are doing drive through, Jayla is on fryer and Tiana is on lobby"

"Yes"

"And who's our manager for today"

"Laura"

"Sounds good to me, this shift is gonna be a good one"

"Right" they worked all morning and part of the afternoon before getting off. Armonii had thought about What Arielle said all day and she decided to thank him after all.

"You hungry"

"Yeah, I would have eaten here, but you know I don't like Arby's food"

"Well where do you want to go?"

"How about McDonald's"

"Alright" She pulled out her phone and texted him so she could text Dave.

Me - Thnx for protecting me yesterday I really appreciate it... And I'm sorry for being a bxtch to you afterwards.

Husband - Hey, it's okay Arielle explained it to me and ur welcome.

Me - Well thank you again.

Husband - Of course, So... are you going to let me take you out?

Me - ... Sure.

Husband - Great, be ready tonight at 8.

Me - Are you serious, this soon?

Husband - Why wait?

Me - Alright, 8. She agreed before placing her phone back in her pocket.

"What's got you smiling" Arielle asked as they got in the car and Arielle drove off.

"Nothing"

"Did you thank Dave?"

"Yes"

"Good, now I have something to tell you"

"What?"

"Jay asked me out yesterday"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"I'm happy for you twin, you two do look really cute together"

"Thank you"

"Your welcome"

"Now What about you?"

"What about me"

"About you and Dave"

"The way he defended you yesterday was a big shock, and you know he really likes you"

"Maybe"

"Armonii"

"Fine, we're going out tonight at 8"

"What?!"

"Yes"

"Ahhh!"

"Stop yelling"

"When did he ask you out"

"Technically yesterday night at the party"

"Really, I didn't see you two together"

"I lied about being in the bathroom for an hour"

"What you lie for?"

"Girl you know everybody and they mama was at that party and I wasn't about to have everyone in my business. You know when people hear a little something they take that shit and run with it" they pulled up to McDonald's

"I understand, so where were you"

"After y'all deserted me, thanks by the way"

"I'm so sorry twin"

"It's okay I was walking and came across Dave's room, he was working, smoking and listening to music. We just started talking and he told me he liked me for a while now and asked me out"

"What did you say"

"I'll think about it" they got out the car taking off their red aprons and visor hats.

"So when you texted him he asked you out again?"

"Yes and I said yes" she responded as they got in line.

"Ooh, we get to dress you up for tonight"

"Don't you have your own date tonight?"

"Yes, but mine is at 9 and we really have to get you ready more than me"

"What you trying to say?"

"We actually need to go shopping because there isn't a dress in your closet"

"Yes there is"

"My dress doesn't count you just didn't give it back"

"What can I get you two today?" The cashier asked ready to take their order.

"Yes, can I get the ten piece nugget and a large drink and for her I would like the mcchicken a small fry and a large drink" Armonii looked at her.

"What? Your going out to dinner you don't need anything heavy, in fact she doesn't need the fries take that off"

"Alright, any sauce?"

"Barbecue and sweet and sour sauce"

"For here or togo"

"Were taking it togo" Armonii handed the cashier her card.

"I thought we were eating here?"

"Not anymore were going shopping" Arielle smiled and did jazz hands as Armonii frowned while the cashier handed her back her card.

"I hate putting on dresses" the cashier gave them their cups and they both got the same beverage, sweet tea.

"Well you have to put on one tonight"

"I'm not getting all formal"

"What if the place is formal?"

"He didn't warn me so I think I'm good" Arielle rolled her eyes as they waited patiently for their food.

"Were about to go to the mall, so get comfortable with going from store to store, it's already five so we have to be quick about it" Armonii sighed.

"Lord please take forever in McDonald's"

"Ten piece and a mcchicken!" A worker yelled, Armonii groaned in annoyance as Arielle grabbed their food and they left. They headed to the mall and Arianna dragged her twin into Sears.

"Why Sears?"

"Your right let's go to Maurices they have fittings" Armonii's eyes widened as they left Sears, she should have just kept quiet.

"Hello Ladies, welcome to Maurice I am the Maurice how can I help you today"

"She needs a nice dress for her date tonight"

"Is it a formal setting?"

"We don't know"

"Ooh, mystery"

"It's in two and a half hours and she needs a dress"

"Alright come on sweetheart let's get you fitted" Maurice had three women measure her before the bombarded her with dresses in her size, by the time they found one she liked it was 6:15. They stood at the register as Arielle decided to pay for her dress.

"Alright, now that we have your dress we need to go to the salon and get your nails and hair done"

"Which shop should we go to?"

"Let's go to Mary's, she's closer and she's really good" by the time they gor there it took about 20 minutes for her to get into a chair without am appointment luckily they weren't all booked up. It took her an extra hour and a half for her nails and hair to get done, it was 7:25.

"Okay we have to head home so I can do your makeup and I'll keep it light" Arielle said as they got in the car and does out, dhe didn't want her to be late.

"Thank you"

"You know I could have done my own hair"

"Yeah I know, but I want your date with Dave to go perfectly" Armonii narrowed her eyes at her sister.

"... Well thank you, even though I don't know whats special about Dave"

"I just have this feeling that you and him will be endgame so if that's true I want your first date to go well"

"I know your not shipping me and Dave... Are you?"

"Yes, So be good on your date"

"Okay Arielle, for you" Armonii answered as she pulled up to their house.

"Thank you" Arielle smiled and wrapped her arms around her sister before placing a kiss to her cheek. They walked inside and Armonii went to her room, she took a quick shower before getting dressed, she sat at her vanity as she freshened up and waited on Arielle to come into her room.

"You ready?"

"Are you, what the hell were you doing"

"I had to get dressed too, my dates at nine and it's damn near 8, I have to do my hair and makeup after I finish up with you" Arielle started on Armonii's face.

"I look good sis, thank you"

"Your welcome"

"You look cute too sis I love your dress"

"Girl I know I'm the shit but babygirl this sky blue looks beautiful on you" Armonii smiled.

"You ready for Dave to get here"

"Yes so I can come home and tell you all about my date"

"Yes ma'am" the doorbell rang and Armonii jumped up.

"That's him"

"No shit"

"Wait, we have to make an entrance"

"We?"

"Well you?"

"Okay" they walked down the stairs and Armonii saw Dave wearing a suit, he looked very handsome.

"Someone looks very beautiful tonight"

"Thank you, you look quite handsome yourself"

"Are you ready Ms King?"

"Yes Mr East"

"We, you two kids have fun, but not too much fun" she pointed her finger at Dave and glared at him. He simply smiled and nodded before they headed out the door.
************************************

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26K 821 19
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʙᴀʀʀʏ ᴀʟʟᴇɴ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴅꜱᴛᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴢᴏᴏᴍ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴜᴍᴘʏ ɢɪ...
138K 4.6K 41
i just want to love you, why won't you let me?
12.1K 477 9
real fucking ride or die.
14.5K 939 11
- 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑