αͺ₯π•œπ•šπ•£π•šπ•“π•’π•œπ•¦ π• π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•™οΏ½...

By UchihaTrash1

αͺ₯ KiriBaku oneshots, mostly consisting of fluff, but some angst. Trigger warnings are in applicable chapters... More

Pick Up Line
First Meeting
Sleepy
Cuddles
Nervous(Prequel to Pick Up Line)
Coffee
Injury Part One
Date Night(Part Two of Coffee)
Injury Part Two
Demon
Pocky(Part 2 of Pick Up Line)
Valentine's Day
Sleepover
Childhood Friends
Flower Shop
Okinawa Part One
Okinawa Part Two
Alternate Universe
1K Special-Anniversary
Skirt
You Know You Want Me(Contest)
College Party
KIRIBAKU WEEK #1-The Trojan Horse
KIRIBAKU WEEK #2- Scars
KIRIBAKU WEEK #3-Dumpling
MeiMei-20K Special(Part One)
Red Riot Hood
Nightmare (KiriBaku Month #1)
Training(KiriBaku Month #2)
MeiMei (Part 2)
The "L Word"
Truth | Part One
Baku-Birthday
Backstage
"Friend"
Shark | Part One
Hey

Pool Party

3.9K 129 197
By UchihaTrash1

Heyoooo! I'm back! I'm thinking about doing a once a week update since I'm also doing my book(which does have a true schedule yet). What do you guys think? If that sounds good to you I'll make it official. This oneshot was requested by @ThatOneRandom_Kid . I changed it a little bit, but I hope you still like it! Enjoy guys!

\(•-•)/
~Bakugo's POV~

"BAKUBROOO!" I heard someone yell as they busted down my door.

I looked up suddenly from my phone. Kirishima stood in my doorway in swim trucks and arm tubes holding a shark floatie.

"Jesus fucking Christ— What the hell are you doing in here and where are your clothes?" I said sharply.

"Sero wanted us to come to the pool with him and Denki. You up for it?"

"Define us."

"The whole class..." he mumbled, scratching the back of his head, "I've been going door to door."

I sighed and shook my head at him.

"I'm not going with the whole fuckin class. That's just not gonna happen."

"Aw, come on! It'll be fun!"

"No, it won't."

"Do it for Sero!"

"Definitely not."

"Do it for me?" he whined, flashing his irresistible puppy eyes at me.

I glared at him and contemplated the pros and cons.

Everyone in the whole goddamn class at the pool? Con. Making Kirishima happy? Pro. Deku being within a fifty-foot vicinity? Con. Seeing Kirishima shirtless for a little bit longer...

I chewed my lip as I threw this option around in my head.

Definitely worth it.

"Fine," I said finally.

"Wait, really? Yes!" he cheered, pumping his fist in the air.

He stood there in the doorway, bouncing up and down, and I silently waited for him to close the door so I could change.

Shortly after, I realized he didn't get the memo.

"You gonna get out, or...?" I said, waving my hand at him.

"O-oh!" he gasped, stepping out of the doorway and closing it, "Yeah, sorry!"

As soon as he left, I went over to my drawer and pulled out my orange and red swim trunks with black palm trees stretching towards the hem.

I sighed and wondered to myself if he was really that excited about hanging out with me, or if he just wanted to go to the pool.

I hoped it was the former option in spite of myself. I had known that I liked Kirishima for a long time, and I was slowly starting to convince myself that he liked me too. Even though I didn't really want him to.

To be honest, I wasn't scared of liking him. I was scared of hurting him. I was scared of losing him. My solution to the problem was that I can't lose something I never had in the first place.

I shook the thought from my head and tried to get into a good mood. Or, a not 'not angry' mood rather.

I got my sandals, towel, and phone and opened my door to see Kirishima leaning on the wall across from me and fidgeting nervously.

When he noticed me, he looked up and quickly put his hands behind his back. His cheeks blushed over lightly as he looked me up and down.

I pretended not to notice and threw my towel over my shoulders.

"Y-you ready to go?" He asked nervously.

I nodded and chuckled to myself at his anxiety. He always looked so flustered around me, but I can't really talk.

Only then was I realizing how counterproductive this will probably be, with the whole shirtlessness and all, but I decided to just enjoy it while it lasted.

We finally made it to the pool, and Kirishima wasn't joking. He really had invited the whole class. Even the grape head was there. I saw a couple of people from class 1B too.

Everyone was doing something loud. There was a game of Marco Polo going on in the pool with about ten people, some girls were playing beach ball (even though we're miles away from any beach) and everyone else was just hanging out.

I spotted Pikachu and Raccoon Eyes in the pool, who both gave Kirishima a thumbs up. He winked at them and I looked on in confusion, deciding not to ask.

Kirishima turned to me and smiled softly.

"I'm glad you came. We don't get the chance to hand out that much with all the training..."

I nodded and turned away, trying and failing to fight my blush.

Now he's just fucking with me, I'm sure of it.

"Hey Bakubro, Kirishima! Wanna play Marco Polo with us?" Sero yelled from in the pool, "We're about to start a new round."

I shake my head and turn away, beginning to head towards the pool chairs when I felt a hand firmly grasp my forearm.

"Don't tell me you came down here just to tan," Kirishima said smugly, "You afraid of losing or something?"

"Hell no! I'm not afraid of anything! Bring it on Flex Tape!" I yelled confidently while walking towards the pool and diving in.

I don't really enjoy swimming since it's an extremely unnatural thing for a human being to be doing, but it is a good way to work out, so I can swim pretty fast.

Immediately following me, Kirishima jumped into the pool and created a large splash. He barely sank below the water due to his floaties though.

"Hey Kirishima," Jirou yelled from the other end of the pool, "what's with the swim wings?"

Honestly, I'd been wondering the same thing, but I've learned not to question Kirishima or anything he does.

"If I get in the pool and someone scares me, I might go solid. If I turn into a freakin rock, I will sink and drown and die," he deadpanned.

I went over the number of things he could do to prevent the whole drowning event, such as unhardening, but I thought it best not to mention it. I instead just shook my head.

"Anyway," Mina sighed, breaking the silence, "we're going to ignore that dumbass comment and begin the game, shall we?"

Mina volunteered to be the searcher, and after the rules were set, we began playing.

I was never caught since the only person who could ever swim faster than me was Frog Girl, and she wasn't playing. Needless to say, I wasn't expecting to become the searcher any time soon.

After a couple of rounds, however, everyone got mad that I was better than them and they couldn't compete with me, so the forced me to be the searcher.

I was pissed.

\(•-•)/
~Kirishima's POV~

My plan was going perfectly and he didn't suspect a thing.

I got him to the pool, I got him to play Marco Polo with us, and I got him to be the searcher.

Now all that's left is the final step.

"Okay, you fuckers better get ready," Bakugo yelled angrily, "cause I'm starting in three, two, one!"

With that, he took off, not even bothering to say Marco.

Perfect.

I watched as everyone else slowly and as silently as possible climb out of the pool.

I was left alone in the pool with Bakugo, and just about everyone was excited and anticipating the outcome of our plan.

"Marco!" Bakugo yelled after a few seconds, not being able to find anyone.

"Polo!" Denki replied from where he stood, a couple of feet to my left.

He immediately went underwater and started silently swimming towards where he'd heard the noise.

I pushed off of the wall behind me (since I can't fuckin swim) and met him halfway in the center of the pool.

I was just far enough so that he couldn't touch me, but he definitely heard me. My heart started beating faster in my chest as I wondered how this would turn out.

No, I internally scolded myself, I already thought this over. I've already gotten this far. This is working. I can do this.

I pushed closer to him again and his hand brushed my neck.

"Haha! I got y—"

I cut him off by pressing my lips against his, only half closing my eyes as I did so.

I watched as his eyes shot open angrily, bus softened when he recognized who it was.

Thank God...

He kissed back for only a second before pulling away, but he was still blushing and smiling like mad.

"D-did you just kiss me?" he mumbled.

I nodded slightly, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Did I just... kiss you back?"

"I don't know, did you?" I responded smugly, already knowing the answer.

He put his hand over his mouth and blushed harder, suddenly aware of the crowd of people surrounding the pool and watching.

Under all the stares, I started to blush too, but I was hardly embarrassed.

I was actually just really happy that he doesn't hate me now.

And that I took the chance.

"MY SON FINALLY DID SOMETHING ABOUT HIS CRUSH BESIDES CRY! I'M SO PROUD!" Mina fake-sobbed.

"SHHHUT UP PLEASE," I shouted back, now getting a bit embarrassed.

I looked over at the group of people who gave me the courage to do this. At some point, Sero had made it face down onto the concrete and Kami was casually sitting on his back. Mina was sitting with her legs in the pool, proudly staring down at me.

I looked over at Bakugo and saw a sight that I could easily compare to an angel.

He was looking right back at me and his arms were both behind him. He smiled sheepishly at me, and I can't really say I've seen that very often.

But I hope I get to see it a lot more.

"Was this like... a plan or something?" he asked quietly.

"Y-Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"You tried this hard just to kiss me?"

I only nodded in response and played with my thumbs under the water.

"Do it again."

\(•-•)/

As I said, I changed the prompt just a little bit, but I hope you still like it. I really want to get to a normal update schedule, so tell me what you think that should be. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to vote because I need to make sure you guys don't hate me now! See you next time~

Word Count: 1,603

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 2.3K 23
γ€Šthere's only so much ideas a person can have without writing them all down》 Alternatively: Watch as J comes up with oneshots with varying creativity.
40.1K 1.6K 58
Prince Gavrila is, to put it lightly, rather unhappy about having been dragged home from the war. However he is tasked with the petty tradition every...
2.4M 140K 46
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
71.8K 485 20
I have been reading a lot of one-shot books lately and I wanted to write one! If there are warnings I'll write them in the one-shot before the actual...