*completely yours*

Per Whatship111

renjun x lucas don't like don't read(under editing starting 2024) Més

All Ships (edited)
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
DoJae
Nomin
Yuwin
Renjun
Lucas
Johnil
Chensung & Markhyuk
TenKun & Henxiaoyang
Baby uwu
Character 21
Thank you
Chapter 22
Party outfits part 1
Party outfits part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
End

Chapter 32

1K 30 0
Per Whatship111

Renjun pov

I was laying in the hospital bed well Sicheng was sitting in the chair next to the me quietly.
"Are you okay"He spoke after a few minutes.
"Now yes before no"I say the simplest answer but it summed up how I felt.
"That good,is the baby okay and where's Lucas"Sicheng said well looking around.
"Calm down he had to get the inside of the car clean and put in a carseat"I replied while looking at Sicheng.

"Why does the inside need to be cleaned isn't always clean"Sicheng asked curiously making me a little uncomfortable.
"Well it got dirty"I said not even looking at him.
"I called your parents but they left to go to China for some business things they said they would visit as soon as everything goes back to normal"Sicheng spoke after a bit.

We talk for a little bit longer until we heard a knock on the door.
"Come in"I said watching the door slowly open revealing Lucas standing there.
"Hey Junnie,Hello Sicheng Gege"Lucas said overly polite to Sicheng I just playfully roll my eye's.
"I talked to that one nurse she said that there's a possibility that the Bo-Fa will be allowed out within two to three weeks instead of a month also a doctor will be in soon to check the stitches since you ripped the one"Lucas said explaining everything carefully before sitting down.

Sicheng just sat there quietly,probably waiting to speak so I just ketp quite well Lucas just puffed out his cheeks with a little pout on his lips.
It stayed quite for a few minutes but a knock broke it.
"Come in"I say quickly.
"Hello Renjun and Lucas and ....who ever you are"Joo-hyun said as she came in with a chart and medication as well as new bandages.
"Did you want numbing jel because I brought it but it'll take five minutes"She spoke as she put on some gloves.

"I think it will be fine it doesn't hurt that bad today"I lied but it couldn't be that painful.
"Okay then here's the medication to keep you from getting any infections"She said as she handed me a cup of water.
"Okay time for the new bandages"Joo-hyun then added walking over to where Lucas was sitting before opening the shirt I had on.
She carefully took off the bandage making me winch a little but it didn't hurt that bad.

I turned my head not wanting to see it but I only saw Sicheng looking at it with concerned eyes.
As soon as she started to clean it I couldn't help but move at the uncomfortable feeling.
"Remember to clean it well at put the disinfectant cream on it when you get sent home,I would hate to see you have to come back because of an infection"She said with a stern voice.
"I know mommmm"I said with a small laugh as she just rolled her eyes.

I noticed Sicheng had become more comfortable due to all the talking,well his eyes had sifted to other places.
"Okay all done"She said picking up the small wrappers to throw them away.
"Also don't forget to stop by the special nursery to say hi to Bo-fa he's been fussy all day"She said then left.
"Can I see Bo-fa the only part of him I've seen are his tiny little feet"Sicheng said with a slight coo in his voice.
I just nod as I button up my shirt.
"Can we see him now then I miss my baby"Lucas asks well standing up.

"Fine but you'll have to carry me"I say jokingly but before I knew it he had wrapped me in the thin blanket and was asking Sicheng to open the door.
I was gonna complain but it felt right being in his arms at that moment.
"Lets go"Sicheng cheers as he opens the door.
When we made it to the nursery there was a girl inside cleaning up well watching over the tiny babies inside.
"Hello Nayeon"Lucas said as he opened the door quietly carefully setting me down.

(What Nayeon looks like^)

"Oh hey"She whispered well smiling.
"How have you been"She asked looking at me.
"Okay"I say with a small smile.
She quickly got us baby safe soap so we could wash are hands.I stood up carefully as I walked towards the sink to was my hands after the others did including Nayeon.
"Okay let me go get him out for you"She said,she was the other premature baby watcher according to Joo-hyun since she has such a bubbly personality but I knew it was try the first time I saw her.

She brought him over to me and carefully sat him in my arms before walking back to where the other babies were.
"His so little"Sicheng stared in aww.
"Yeah I told Renjun he'll probably get my height"Lucas said making Sicheng nod in agreement.
I just opened my mouth to say something but I saw Bo-Fa yawn which made me smile warmly.
"That was adorable"They said at the same time I just looked at his little self as he stretched before letting out a high pitched scream,I couldn't imagine if the room didn't have a door in between where parents and babies can be separated.

I slowly rocked him well Lucas went to the self where the keep all the premature babies food and grabbed a bottle along with a burping clouth.
I carefully feed him then burped him,it took fourty-five minutes in all but Sicheng waited patiently.
"Okay let me hold him now since I have to leave soon"Sicheng said softly as he walked closer to me.
I slowly handed him Bo-Fa,then relaxed a bit since my arms were a little stiff form holding him in one position.

After Sicheng left I held,changed and just admired him as Lucas did the same.
Eventually we left mainly because a different couple had come and Bo-fa was sleeping.
"Maybe he can sleep in your room by the end of the week since his a fast healer,unlike someone"Nayeon said as she looked towards me with a slightly playful grin
Lucas picked me up again and carried me back to the room where we saw a nurse standing there putting a new warm blanket out,which Nayeon had requested.
The afternoon slowly turned to night well Lucas fell asleep first leaving me to just looked at him as I too fell asleep.

...
Till next Time👋😚✌

Next chap will have a small time skip 🐣👋.

(Maybe Ill write a Jisung fic in the future [Anyone can use just please tag me so I can read the fic if someone does use it I would cry ] 🤠)

Also I made these edits a few days ago well I was bored so I decided to show them.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

808K 30.4K 31
"You don't cross my mind, you live in it" First update: March 23rd 2020 Last update: October 20th 2020
2.2K 100 34
I don't fall in love .
5.9K 238 9
"𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝕵𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖍𝖆𝖓..𝖌𝖔 𝖔𝖓 𝖆 𝖉𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖊.." ... "𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖇𝖔𝖘𝖘.." @joshukyeom_
9.7K 726 41
a 'cingulomania~markhyuck' spinoff