10 Feet Down (Original Versio...

Oleh BekMaria

"He's my fire and I'm his gasoline. We're just meant to be together." - Highest rankings: #1 bmww #2 mature #... Lebih Banyak

Warning // Intro
Prelude
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Interlude
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Q+A
Tre's POV (Ch. 3)

Chapter 16

6.5K 252 95
Oleh BekMaria

"Okay, don't move. Stay right there."

"Tre!" I laugh and keep holding in my position, feeling a little embarrassed with all of the people who are walking around us who can see Tre trying to be more photographer.

He moves around me, phone in hand, squatting and standing in different positions to get all the angles.

"Look off into the distance," he says while half of his face is covered by the phone. "Like you're looking at your bright future while waiting for the tram."

I laugh out loud, throwing my head back and then shake my head at his goofiness. I follow his directions and look off to one of the tall skyscrapers, trying not to get blinded by the sunlight.

"Now look at me baby."

I turn my head towards him and give him a half smirk-half smile that makes him release his own smile and laugh.

"My girlfriend is so beautiful!"

Girlfriend.

It's been two weeks since we first kissed in his bedroom that one afternoon and Tre officially asked me to be his girlfriend last weekend. We were getting back from a party at an off-campus senior house. I know, Tre actually convinced me to go to another party. Sam and Reina were so ecstatic when I told them I'd go out with them. They couldn't believe that little shy Eva was actually gonna go out to a party with them again since I hadn't gone out since the last time I went home and almost cried. Once I told them that Tre asked me to go with him, they both smirked and understood why I was now going.

"I'd go to if my mans asked me," Reina said nonchalantly.

I rolled my eyes at her. "You do have a mans Reina." She and Cooper, her crush from the her chemistry class, have been dating for a few weeks now.

"Yeah, but he always works the weekends and can never go out with us," she pouted and finished brushing out her hair.

"Hey!" Sam said loudly, turning away from the mirror with her lipstick in her hand. "All three of us are taken now."

I smiled at her and Reina doing a funny dance and squealing in happiness. I shook my head at my friends who know how to be goofy and make me smile.

I made sure my makeup looked alright and rolled chapstick onto my lips. Sam had showed me how to do a simple makeup look with eyeshadow and eyeliner, so now I know how to do my makeup and won't have to always ask her to do mine. The first time I did my makeup and saw Tre, he did a double take and then playfully wiped some invisible drool from his mouth. He said I looked beautiful, with makeup and without it.

"The guys are outside," Sam said, looking up from her phone and the three of us walked down to the main floor and outside to meet everyone.

There was a quite large group of people standing outside the building. Sam took off to Trell who was standing in front and I looked around and saw Tre near the back talking to Adam.

I walked to where he is and he turned and stopped talking to Adam, smiling at me as I came near him.

He brought his arms out and I walked right into him.

"Hey you," he said against my head that was pressed up against his chest.

"Hey," I smile. I looked up at him and he brought his head down closer to mine and placed a quick kiss on my lips. "How are you?" I said after pulling away.

"I'm good, now that you're here."

I chuckles at his corny line and lightly hit him on the chest.

"Let's go guys!" Sam said loudly so everyone could hear and the group migrated to a few streets down.

Tre put his arm around my shoulders and I put mine around his waist, using my other hand to grab his hand on my shoulder. Since the day we kissed, Tre and I saw each other a lot more and when we were together, we would kiss and cuddle. Nothing happened besides kissing, but just kissing him right now is enough for me. I like feeling his lips on mine.

We walked down the streets, getting into the residential area of the city and to a house where the party was. There were people standing outside on the lawn and on the porch and the music was so loud that I could hear it from when we first walked onto the street.

Our group was loud walking and having fun, with me and Tre being in the back and watching the drunken chaos start to unfold. Trey had a flask in his back pocket and asked if I wanted a sip, but I declined. The last time I tried some of his alcohol, I felt like I was drinking rubbing alcohol.

When we got inside the house, it was dark except for a few blue lights flashing throughout above the crowd of people dancing. Our group split off and Sam, Trell, Reina, Me, and Tre went to go by everyone else who was dancing in the middle of the room.

I kept ahold of Tre's hand as we weave through the crowd of warm bodies and when we were against one of the walls, Tre moved me in front of him, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You good?" He asked loudly in my ear.

"Yeah!" I said back.

I watched other people dance and Tre squeezed my waist, placing a kiss on my neck. I told Tre before that I'm not a good dancer so I don't like dancing at parties. He said he doesn't dance much either so we both stand together and watch everyone else grind and move to the hip hop music.

Throughout the night there me and Tre just enjoyed each other's company. We were surrounded by other people, but it felt like we were the only ones there. After a while of watching people dance, Tre said in my ear that one day he will get me to dance with him and it'll be fine because we will both look like idiots together.

I laughed loudly at that and we continued to enjoy the night, me realizing that coming to parties isn't all that bad.

It was getting close to end of the party and me and the girls went to the bathroom. It took us all 10 minutes to get through and finished and when we walked back to the where Trell and Tre were, there was a girl talking to them.

She seemed like she was more focused on Tre and kept putting her hand on his arm like she was trying to flirt with him. I watched her smile and laugh, almost too hard, at whatever they were talking about. This looked like the same girl that Tre was grinding with at the last party I went to. I stopped looking at her desperate attempt and looked at Tre. He was talking but his eyes weren't on her at all. He didn't seem like he was paying attention to anything she was saying and when she put her hand on his arm, he pulled his arm away by taking a drink of his flask.

I had never been the jealous type. And seeing the way Tre reacted to the girl's advances, I knew I had nothing to worry about. He had never given me a reason to doubt him, so I started walking back to him and his eyes landed on me, a look of relief on his face.

He said something to her and then walked past her and right towards me. I couldn't see her reaction but I assumed she was pouting and feeling rejected from Tre not being interested.

"You wanna go?" He asked me and I nodded.

We left the party a few minutes later after saying good bye to our group and he held my hand tightly as we walked back.

"You saw that girl huh?" He asked when we got away from that street.

"Yeah I did," I said.

"What do you think about it?"

"I don't know Tre," I said. "I'm not the one to get jealous. I knew that you wouldn't do anything and I trust you."

"I was just wanting her to leave but I didn't want to be rude and tell her to fuck off."

"She obviously couldn't take the hint," I said, shaking my head. "Maybe you should've said that then."

He chuckled. "I'll do that next time."

It was silent for a moment as we stopped at the crosswalk across from campus.

"You handled this a lot better than most girls would," he pointed out as we waited for the walking sign.

I smiled up at him. "I'm not like most girls Tre. I'm always gonna trust you, unless you give me a reason not to."

He let go of my hand, wrapped his arm around my shoulder and brought me closer to him as we walked across the street to get back on campus.

"Let me never give you a reason then." He kissed the side of my head and I smiled again at his sweet words.

Our walk back to the dorm was quiet, us not having a lot to say. We'd already said what needed to be talked about and for once, my mind was blank. I didn't have anything to say because the night ended well and I didn't have o worry about anything.

Feeling Tre's arms around me and the way he squeezes every once in a while to reassure me he's still here and present, I felt happy, like I needed him and only him. He proved to me that I could trust him, and for that, nothing else mattered.

We got to outside the dorm and he turns to me. "Can I ask you something?" He asked.

I nod.

He bit his lip and then said softly, "Will you be my girl, Evangeline?"

My eyes widened and my body warmed with nerves. His girl.

I tried to get my mouth to form words and after getting my jumbled thought together, I finally said "Yes" and nodded.

Tre smiled big and took me into his arms again, lifting me up and spinning around once.

I giggled at him and once he set me back down, he grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me deeply.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Tre asked me to be his girlfriend.

I went to bed that night so happy and I could not stop smiling. Tre was now mine and I was his.

"This picture is a great one baby," Tre says as he shows me a picture of me he just took. I had my head thrown back in laughter and the sunlight was hitting my face perfectly to make me seem like I was glowing.

"Not such a bad photographer after all," I jokingly nudge him and then put my arm around his waist.

"You're very own personal photographer," he smirks, raising his eye brows teasingly and I chuckle, quickly giving him a peck on the lips.

"Thank you," I say after I pulled away.

"For what?" He asks.

I smile. "Just thank you for everything so far."

He smiles and he puts his hands on my waist.

"No problem." We kiss again and I don't care that there are other people around who can see ups. I was at first hesitant to do PDA, but I didn't care anymore. I'm happy with Tre and if i could scream it to the world about how much I like him and how great the past almost two weeks have been, I would do it in a heartbeat.

I didn't ever think that I'd get to this moment where I would be in Tre's arms, receiving all of his kisses and affection. But being here now, in this very moment with him, there's no where else I'd rather be.

I'm so happy to have been wrong about him in the beginning and I'm so happy that we got partnered up together. Nothing can take away my happiness.

Thank you so much for all of the votes and comments! Keep them coming cause I love hearing what you guys think and are responding to in the story. Much love.
~Bekah

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24K 719 32
Bit-... you better come read and find out. ๐Ÿ’‹
15.6K 569 19
แฅซแญก โ†ณ โ [๐’˜๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’๐’ƒ๐’š๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’‚] ยก! โž
323 10 11
ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แด‡แด แด‡ษด แด‹ษดแดแดก สœษชแด... แดกสœส ษชs sสœแด‡ สœแด‡ส€แด‡... ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข- ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’
5.6K 228 16
They say two broken people can't heal each other. But who says we can't try? I promise to love you unconditionally As long as you promise to always...