๐‘€๐“Ž ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‰๐‘’๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’ || ๐•†...

By xOumasai_Loverx

๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•– โ„™๐•™๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ž ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•–๐•— ๐•‚๐• ๐•œ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•š ๐•ฉ ๐”ป๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐•Š๐•™๐•ฆ๐•š๐•”๐•™๐•š โ ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ……๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ฝ... More

Game
Sleep
Violet Eyes
Blind Eye
Suspicious
Kiss
Mischief
Blackmail
Snapped
Run
Insanity
Trust Me
Awoken
Mask
Disbelief
Watching Me
Tension in the Shortest Moment
A Familiar Kiss
"Goodbye."
'His' Detective

New Case

12.5K 274 502
By xOumasai_Loverx

My Detective

Chapter 1: New Case
"So as you may know, the Phantom thief is still on the loose which is why I called you into my office today.." my uncle spoke. He handed me a letter, "This is the last thing the thief left us, I want you to read it and unmask this thief.. We need to arrest this person so they won't harm our society." He spoke sternly. I nodded and took it in my hand, "When did he last strike?" I asked. "Two days ago, we weren't able to uncover the clue so I figured I'd get help from you." He answered. "Wait! Doesn't that mean that he could possibly come today?! I mean, it's already been two days—"

"It's fine, with you here it'll be a lot easier and hopefully you'll be able to find out what this thief wants. I have trust in you." He smiled softly. "I'll be leaving now I guess, thanks for telling me about the case.." I returned the smile. While I was walking, he opened the door for me, "I hope you solve this case, Saihara.. Good luck." He looked at me reassuringly. I stepped out of the door and started walking towards my house. I opened the door to find myself back in my small apartment. It was quite small but comfortable. There were only 3 rooms in the apartment (excluding the bathroom). The bedroom walls were white yet the room was quite small, a bed laid by the corner next to a window as a desk full of books with unknown texts stood ready to show itself. The dim light was the only thing apart from the moonlight shining through the window. Everything in the room seemed cheap, which it was. The bed had a small duvet which was white as well along with only one pillow that barely even had a cover and looked as if it would be destroyed within a day.

I laid onto my bed but knowing that I've got a case to  solve which stressed me out more. Why? I barely got to relax today, that's why. I took off my clothes changing into a bit of an oversized grey shirt and plain boxers. I grabbed my laptop which was on my desk just in case I needed to do some research and started reading the letter.

"Fairy Tales are special and tragic yet they always seem to focus on one main character."

What does that mean? Fairy tales? I mean, the only place which makes me think of fairy tales is the theatre.. Wait.. Focus on one main character? That's right! In every fairy tale and in theatres there's always this main character at the start. So perhaps it's the movie theatre the Phantom thief is after but there's definitely someone else he's after since it did say main character? When is it anyways? My uncle did say that they received it 2 days ago.. Who would know about a theatre that's going to happen soon? Or today? I took my phone and started checking through my contacts putting my laptop back onto my desk knowing I won't really need it anymore. Before I even went onto my contacts, I saw Kaede calling me. That's right! She knows a couple of people and stuff so I should ask her. Raising the phone to my ear, I allowed the words to come out of my mouth. "Hello?" I asked "Shuichi, I'm glad you picked up. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out for a while?" She asked in curiosity. "If you mean by today then I can't do today since I'm busy right now—"

"No, no! I-I mean, after tomorrow of course! Like, just at the cafe to chat since it's been a while.." She spoke softly. "Yeah, of course I'll go with you. You mean that cafe we used to always go to?" I tilted my head. "Yeah! That one" she answered. "Oh alright, anyways great timing- I need to ask you something."

"What's up?"

"Do you know if there's a theatre happening today or soon?"

"Well, there is one. It's called Rubia Theatre which is happening tomorrow at 8. Do you mind if I ask why?"

"Ah, Uhm I'll tell you later! I need to go now but thanks anyways!"

"Oh alright! Before I go, I'll send you what time we'll go to the cafe too."

"Okay, bye Kaede.."

"Bye!"

I placed the letter onto the table and laid my head onto the pillow. I made a small sigh and turned to the other side of the bed hoping to get some sleep today especially since my uncle had called me about the case at 9:34pm which was unusual. I closed my eyes and let sleep overtake me.

I woke up groaning at the light forgetting to close the curtains before I fell asleep and went off into the kitchen. I made myself a cup of coffee and a piece of toast then went into the living room. After that, I suddenly remembered about the calling card and the theatre. I decided to just relax watching TV since I barely got to do any of that yesterday and thought that maybe later I could head over to Kaede's house. After a while, I got a bit bored and called Kaede. I realised that it was already five o'clock and yawned in tiredness. After asking her if I could stay at her place for a while, she seemed to be a bit happy to hear that I wanted to come over. I reached towards Kaede's house and knocked onto her door only to be greeted by the loving girl we all knew as Akumatsu. "Hey Shuichi, come in!" I walked in to the smell of vanilla which made me feel comfortable and sat onto the couch as well as Kaede who followed along too. Her house was wonderful and lovable just like her. The living room displayed a sofa covered in the coloration peach, it was pretty large. Then there stood a flat-screen TV on the wall within the center of the room, the light shone vivid like a celebrity and the grey carpet on the floor felt too smooth as if you may just drown in it. Upstairs lead to her bedroom along with the bathroom, as for the kitchen it looked like an ordinary room. It gave the look of an everyday kitchen but it smelt like home and had a small balcony. The white walls followed everywhere across the kitchen too. "So, what brings you here?" She asked. "Oh uhm I just thought it'd be nice if we hung out since we couldn't yesterday." I smiled softly at her while she returned one as well.

"Oh alright, since your here how about we watch a movie?" She asked. I nodded with a much brighter smile now thanks to her, she can easily make anyone's day. After a while of watching, we thought we should watch a second one since it seemed alright so after a while it turned 7:12pm and I decided I should head out. "Oh I need to go Kaede, thanks a lot for today! I'll make sure to see you at the cafe." I spoke. "Oh it's no problem really." She smiled warmly at me. We said our goodbyes and I headed out. When I reached to the theatre, I realised that there was no way I'd be allowed to get in unless I showed proof of me working with the police so I called my uncle and told him about it. After the police came and was able to tell the person who was in charge of the building I was allowed in but so was a couple of officers while the remaining stayed outside including my uncle to avoid any intruders including the thief from sneaking in. When it turned eight, the theatre started and many people came yet there was something I had forgotten..

The main character!

That's right, the main character is meant to be Romeo since at the start he's seen speaking. Romeo and Juliet is quite a tragic tale like it said in the card. Maybe I'll be able to catch the phantom thief already! But wouldn't that be too quick? After a while of no sign of the thief entering, I started to doubt myself. What did I do wrong? Then all of a sudden, the lights turned off. Crap. That was weird, I'm at the back of the stage where the lights are.. How did they turn off?? The lights turned back on to reveal a man in white who is also known as The Phantom Thief. Though he did have a mask to cover his face. "Nishishi~ thank you all for coming everyone! Who am I kidding, you freaks are sooo annoying!" He sneered out loud. I was debating on wether to confront the thief since he's right on front of me and I could sneak up on him but I stopped myself seeing as there were police officers pointing guns at him. "Stop! Get down from here and put your arms up!"

"Tch.. Well aren't you annoying!" He said to the officer.

Oh crap, the main character! He's still up there! "I only came for one thing after all so there's no need for a party!" The shorter said. He quickly grabbed the other who was known as Romeo in the play and ripped off the bracelet off his hand and pushed him off the stage. Luckily he was caught by a few officers. "I'll be going now, bye bye~" He snickered. "Stop!" I screamed out to him finally revealing myself out from behind. Though I guess it was too late since there was sleeping gas making the officers faint as well as the crowd. "Huh? S-sleeping gas?!" I freaked out but then I noticed that I was growing a bit tired. Even through all this, the thief continued looking at me blankly which was weird and he wasn't even fazed at all. He just stood still staring at me. I limped towards him and said, "D-Don't leave, I can't let you.." I begged tiredly. Finally I reached towards him while limping all this time and was close enough to take his mask off but strangely enough he still stood there staring at me as if he was dead. When I put my hand forward and tried taking his mask off, I reached my limit. I finally fell asleep. Though before I did, I felt a pair of hands holding onto me while I laid there in his arms.

What is he going to do to me? I thought and finally...

Fell asleep...

In his arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 221 15
Saiouma/Oumasai Phantom Thief AU. Contains: DEATH, some BULLYING, NO SMUT. Just kinda sad and fluffy. So. . . this is my first time doing this. Feedb...
2.3K 112 19
{Yandere male x female chubby reader} In a world with magical beings, there is a kingdom, far, far, away where a servant named Y/n lives. You work in...
12.6K 231 14
ever since pico had come back into his life, boyfriend kept having this weird suspicion that someone was following him. just thinking about it drives...