No Love Needed [BOYxBOY]

By Imbrication

Dmitri Daniels is a 22-year old male dancer who is a total player. Growing up he never received love so he do... More

Chapter 1: Dmitri
Chapter 2: Andre
Chapter 3: The Best Sex Yet
Chapter 4: Talk Over Breakfast
Chapter 5: Along Came Quinton
Chapter 7: Technically Not a Date
Chapter 8: Pardon the Interruption
Chapter 9: Sexual Tension
Chapter 10: Daytime Liquor
Chapter 11: Let's Play a Little Game
Chapter 12: Sex in the Movies
Chapter 13: Blows and Kisses
Chapter 14: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 15: Thick Tension
Chapter 16: The Revelations
Chapter 17: Dmitri & Yvonne's Talk
Chapter 18: Smile For Me
Chapter 19: Private Talk
Chapter 20: The First Time
Chapter 21: Leaving Childish Things

Chapter 6: We Meet Again

2.8K 126 19
By Imbrication

*Dmitri’s Point-of-View*

            I rolled over on my back as I reached my climax, panting. Damn I love being me! Next to me lied a guy who was pretty hot, though I didn’t really find myself that attracted to him. But shit, the sex was good so I won’t complain.

“Damn, you were amazing.” The guy breathed out.

“Well…duh. I’m me.” I replied smirking. Ha, I’m so fucking arrogant. The guy rolled his eyes.

“I mean, you were great too…uh…Kyle?” I said, more so like a question. I think that was his name.

“My name is Kevin. What the hell?” He replied angrily. I sighed, really not caring about his attitude. I got to hit, so it is what it is.

“Anyways, I’m going to go now. It’s been real!” I declared, hopping up and pulling on my shorts. I could feel his burning glare on me.

“So, that’s it?” Kevin asked with anger clear in his voice. I chuckled, slipping my shirt over my head.

“What? Were you expecting us to frolic in a meadow? I have things to do.” I stated, grabbing my work bag and turning to face him. Hmm, he looked kind of pissed but whatever.

“Ugh! I can’t believe I let you sleep with me!” He yelled. All I could do was laugh. If he had any respect for his damn self, he wouldn’t have slept with a stranger. I mean, I don’t get into anything serious or expect much substance once I get it on with someone. Honestly, he shouldn’t have either, given once again, I was a stranger to him.

“I’ll catch you on the flip side.” I said, ignoring his clear frustration and leaving his apartment. As usual, I had went home with someone after I danced at a club last night. I wasn’t drunk or anything, so I had good memory of what had happened. For once, I had driven myself and the dude back to his place. Apparently, he had came with his friend so he didn’t have to worry about his own car. But that’s neither here nor there.

            It had been a good several days since my encounter with that other dude. If I remember correctly, his name was Andre. Why the fuck I remember his name? I don’t even know. But he seemed to creep into my mind at times. Thinking about the night I slept with him and the morning after, he was really what I wasn’t used to dealing with. I can’t even understand why the hell I’m even still thinking about that nigga. I like to tell myself that it obviously has to do with the sex, so I stick to that. The sun was high as usual, making it hot as hell and the seats in my car were hot to the touch.

“Goddamn leather seats…” I mumbled to myself as I got in and shut the door. The thought of buying a new car crossed my mind. With some of the money I had been saving, I could buy a pretty nice used one. But for some reason, I can’t bring myself to part with this old thing. Oh well. I started my car and left this place, hurrying home so that I could shower and what not.

            As always, the smell of weed permeated the air as I headed up the stairs in my apartment complex. For the most part, no one was really out yet which was fine by me. I got to my door and pulled out my keys, opening it. The first thing I see is Yvonne on top of MY couch, straddling her boyfriend, Trevor.

“Oh my fucking god. Ugh you bitch!” I exclaimed, shaking my head. Yvonne and Trevor gasped, quickly moving pillows to cover their naked bodies.

“Oh hey cousin!” Yvonne replied, laughing. Trevor looked so embarrassed, but sexy at the same time. If he wasn’t my cousin’s man, I’d definitely try and hit that.

“Now I’m going to have to burn the couch.” I said, placing my work bag down and shielding my eyes. Yvonne scoffed.

“I know you aren’t talking when you be in every nigga’s pants every other night.” She retorted, clasping on her bra. I smiled, feeling proud about her statement. I’m so terrible.

“Even so, I don’t bring none of them here. So like…yeah. Nice try.” I countered, shrugging. Yvonne rolled her eyes, not even responding, while Trevor pulled up his pants. I walked into my room and grabbed a towel to prepare and take my shower. When I walked out, I could hear Yvonne and Trevor talking, but couldn’t exactly make anything out. I simply just headed into the bathroom and began taking my shower. Once again though, Andre came to mind while I was in there. I wonder how it would be to fuck him in the shower…hmm. A man could only dream. But as fast as the thought had come, I instantly shook it away.

            Once I got out the shower, I wrapped my towel around my waist and walked out the bathroom. I nearly ran into Yvonne.

“Ah, what the hell?” I almost yelled. Yvonne laughed.

“Sorry Dmitri, but uh. Me and Trevor were talking and I think I’m going to move in with him.” She said slowly. Anytime Yvonne talked about moving out in the past, I got insanely pissed. I liked that Yvonne lived with me, cause she was just so fun to be around and was the only blood family I had.

“Umm, why?” I asked.

“Because I’m over there all the time anyway. I didn’t even think you’d mind nowadays.” Yvonne said, placing her hands on her hips.

“What the fuck? You know I love you being here.” I said hurt. Ugh, how could she move out on me for him?

“Look, you know I’ll always be there for you. Plus I don’t want to cramp your bachelor lifestyle.” Yvonne said with a shrug.

“Bullshit. You’re not cramping anything because I don’t bring none of them niggas here.” I was getting annoyed. But as I stood there, just listening to her, I began not to care. If she wanted to go and live with Trevor, who was I to stop her? For once, I decided not to think selfishly.

“Another thing is…he wants to start a family.” She stated, smiling a little. I rolled my eyes. I honestly couldn’t believe my cousin was being like this. Like she’s only 21 and she already wants to settle? Couldn’t be me.

“Ok whatever. I guess I’ll support you in whatever you do.” I groaned out. Yvonne hugged me, which I wasn’t too thrilled to about since I was basically naked.

“Thank you Dmitri. I probably won’t be out till the end of the month. So don’t worry.” She assured. I shrugged. Regardless, she was going to be leaving me so whatever. After we finished talking, I went into my room and got dressed. Instead of dwelling on these thoughts of mines, I decided to get into something. I wasn’t planning on dancing tonight either, so I had a lot of time for things. Weird thing is, I’ve barely gotten any sleep but I feel wide awake.

            I had decided to head downtown and just look at the river alongside the Riverwalk. Honestly, I wasn’t always about sex or clubs. Sometimes I just needed to chill and be by myself. As much of a spit-fire I was, sometimes it was just good to be silent and say nothing. I still don’t give a fuck in general though. I saw no point in opening yourself up to other people. Once you open up to someone, they instantly become someone who can hurt you. It’s hard knowing that I’m so opened up to Brooke and Yvonne, because in all honesty, they can hurt me. Kinda like how I’m mad at the idea of Yvonne leaving me, but at the end of the day, she a grown ass woman and I can’t be selfish. If she’s ready to start a family with that Trevor, I support her. It’ll just be weird knowing she won’t be there anymore, and ultimately, the 2nd bedroom would become of no use. Maybe it was a sign for me to move, like Brooke had been wanting me to do for months now. But where would I move to?

            After hours of just looking at the water and walking up and down the Riverwalk, I began to feel real sleepy. It was only a matter of time before this would happen I guess. I started walking towards my car, but then I saw that guy. That guy from the other night! Andre? Ugh. For someone who doesn’t reside in Detroit, he tends to be here a lot. Wait, I remembered he didn’t stay in Detroit? Anyway, I couldn’t help but stare. It looked like he was laughing it up with some guy. Wasn’t sure who it was, but I didn’t care either. I buried my hands in my pockets and walked on past without looking their way too much. But something made me look back…I don’t know why though. The dark skinned dude he was with was fine as hell, and maybe that’s what had me staring. But it looks like it might be his boyfriend.

*Andre’s Point-of-View*

            Quinton and I had been chilling for a few days and decided to enjoy some fresh air. He told me that the Riverwalk was a good place to go. I must admit that he wasn’t wrong. It was very beautiful out here and the water was calming. Quinton kept me laughing a lot and I really enjoyed his company. He really kept me from dwelling too much on the negative.

“I used to love being here as a kid.” Quinton said, leaning on the railing alongside the pavement of the Riverwalk.

“I can see why.” I responded, gazing out into our surroundings. Quinton smiled, still not taking his eyes from the water. The more I hung out with Quinton, the more I began to open up. Even though he was straight, he really tried to be that non-judgmental shoulder to cry on. It had only been maybe 2 days since we started hanging out, but it felt like we had been friends for a while.

“Have you ever considered moving closer to Detroit?” Quinton suddenly asked me.

“Yeah, a couple times. I tend to find myself always in this area anyway.” I said smiling. He nodded at my answer but didn’t say much else. I can probably assume he was thinking, especially since we were in a peaceful place like this. My eyes wondered and in the corner of them, I caught a glimpse of Dmitri. Oh my God! It was Dmitri. I spun around and saw him staring in this direction with his hands in his pockets.

“Quinton.” I said just over a whisper. Quinton turned to me.

“Huh?” He asked.

“That’s the guy I told you about! That’s Dmitri.” I exclaimed. Quinton rose an eyebrow.

“You want to go talk to him?”

“I don’t know. He probably won’t want to talk.” I said looking down.

“Remember what I said? About if the connection was there, y’all would be bond to meet again? Well take the chance, cause he’s looking this way anyway.” Quinton said, urging me to go. It’s like Dmitri was waiting for me to come over to him. But suddenly, he gave his back to us and slowly began walking,

“Go!” Quinton said, nudging me. “I’ll come with you if you want.” He added. That made me feel better to do so.

“Well OK, let’s hurry.” I said with enthusiasm. We began walking at a pretty moderate pace, faster than what he was walking but not too fast. Dmitri did not seem aware that we saw him or was even being followed.

*Dmitri’s Point-of-View*

            After a while, I felt I had stared too long. It’s like I just was thinking as I looked at Andre and the other fine ass dude. Wasn’t sure why I had went into thought, but I just did. I was really sleepy and just wanted to head home and rest. But all of a sudden, I hear my name being called.

“Dmitri!” The voice called. I stopped and looked behind me. Ah shit, it was Andre. Why did my dumb ass stop and stare? Ugh, I could just beat my own ass for this. I just looked at him with a blank stare.

“Oh hey. Weird I’d run into you.” I said nonchalantly. Not far behind him was the dude. Instantly felt myself wake up a bit as he neared as well.

“Yeah. It’s been a few days since that night.” Andre said, chuckling a little. The other dude seemed to stay back a bit, I guess to let us talk?

“Well, I had kinda explained how that worked…sooo.” I explained, a little sarcastically. Once again, Andre smiles at my sarcasm.

“You’re right. I just…haven’t stopped thinking about that night.” He finally said, seeming nervous.

“Having sex with me is like a drug.” I replied laughing. Andre looked at me and shook his head.

“Did you really get nothing out of the sex we had? Like not even a little something?” He questioned. I sighed, feeling myself get annoyed.

“Who’s your friend?” I asked, completely ignoring his question.

“Answer my question first.”

“What did you not get when I explained all that shit at your house?” I said annoyed. Andre frowned. Why was he so infatuated with me?

“I know what you said. I am very well aware of what you said. But it doesn’t mean that your emotions just don’t work. Why can’t you admit if you felt anything?” Andre pestered.

“Goddammit man! So what if I felt anything? It won’t fucking matter because I will never commit myself to someone or give them the power to hurt me!” I yelled as I lost my patience. “I explained this all! Fuck what you people call love. I don’t need it and I don’t want it!” I added, causing Andre to wince. He didn’t say anything for a while. All he did was stare. The dude that had been standing behind had came alongside Andre now.

“Andre, you don’t need this shit.” The guy said. I raised an eyebrow. Who was this guy?

“I just wanted to make sure I did all I could so that I wouldn’t have a ‘what if’ moment in the future…” Andre replied sadly, slowly turning to face the guy. For some reason, I felt bad and intrigued. The guy frowned at me and began walking away with Andre following behind. Andre glimpsed back for a minute.

“Wait.” I said, surprising myself and obviously surprising those two.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo, sometimes Dmitri can be pretty harsh. Do you think Dmitri has too much of a wall up? Comment, Vote, Fan. :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.7K 39
[Status: Complete] A Powerful Mob Boss one day saw a guy, nothing about him stood extraordinary, yet he could not pull his gaze away from him, becaus...
13.4K 310 21
Ace Johnson is a troubled kid, always has attitude with everyone and always getting into trouble constantly. A lot of people just thinks he is troubl...
245K 10.4K 50
BOOK 1 Angelo is a young, soft and humble guy who just got out of a dramatic melt down with his dad for being gay. He and his father are now closer t...
930K 18.3K 23
NOW PUBLISHED. GET THE BARTENDER ON AMAZON!! TW: Homophobia, Self-harm, Drug-use and insinuations of Sexual Assault are heavily present in this story...