Your Guidance

By TerrestrialParadise

Gang banging is a survival instinct, regardless of how anybody tries to paint it-Nipsey The Great More

Chapter One: How Bad Do You Want It?
Chapter Two: Whew Chile The Ghetto
Chapter Three: You Aint In The Hills No More, Erin
Chapter Four: Ain't Nuthin' But A Gangsta Party
Chapter Five: There's A Thug In My Life, How Am I Gonna Tell My Momma?
Chapter Seven: Hollywooooood, Hollywood Hands Swinging.
Chapter Eight: I'm A Better Actor.
Chapter Nine: I Wasn't Giving Up On You.
Chapter Ten: It's A Family Affair, Raise Your Glass In The Air EXCEPT Erin.
Chapter Eleven: I Guess You Were Right
Chapter Twelve: Mommy Issues
Chapter Thirteen: Number Two
Chapter Fourteen: Ruined
Chapter Fifteen: Playing House
Chapter Sixteen: Positions
Chapter Seventeen: Entanglement
Chapter Eighteen: You Know What It Is

Chapter Six: He Marked His Territory, That's Yo Man

2.9K 273 167
By TerrestrialParadise

January 6th
Location: W60th Street

Nipsey H.

"What y'all doing here?"

My mom and my very pregnant baby sister Sammie stood at my front door early in the morning.

" We was told you got a famous actress living in yo crib and we wanted to see for ourselves, move aside nigga" Sammie pushed me back letting her in my mother in.

"House cleaner than usual"

My mom wiped her fingers across my counters rubbing them together, Sammie stood with her hands on her hips looking around.

" Would you look here mommy, size four sneakers just neatly placed by the sofa"

"Size four? Couldn't be Ermias shoe his foot is three times bigger" I smiled rubbing my forehead, they sarcastic asses knew Erin was up in here.

"Lemme save y'all da trouble, aye Boog can you come down here?"

"He got nicknames for her" Sammie whispered loudly to my mom.

Erin walked down the steps looking at all of us, I played it off like everything was kosher between us after last night.

"Boogie dis my mom Angelique and my daughter Samantha"

"Don't listen to him I'm his baby sister"

"It's really nice to meet the both of you"

Erin politely shook their hands with a smile on her face.

"We are so glad you are here keeping my Ermias on the straight and narrow"

" Oh I can't take the credit for that, he's doing all of this on his own"

A quality I liked about Erin was she was humble and never tried to step on anybody's toes to make herself look better.

" I was told by Samiel that you are out here for a movie role"

"Yes ma'am, I'm here trying to get in character by shadowing Nipsey" Sammie scoffed.

" You should come out for the day with us, we are going to the hair salon and nail salon so I can get done up before I give birth and we can gossip about this nigga here"

"That's if my son is okay with us stealing you away from him"

"I'm sure he doesn't care"

I was deep up in them guts the other night of course I cared if she was away from me. I reached in my back pocket taking a few bills out.

"My treat"

" Mommy can you believe this he really acting brand new cause he got Erin around"

"Just take the money Samantha before he change his mind"

My mom chastised her, she took the money putting it in her purse.

"Y'all gonna be out long?"

"We promise not to keep your baby out too long"

"I'm not his-

"She ain't my-

Erin and I spoke simultaneously, Sammie made duck lips not believing us.

"I'm just asking"

"We will bring her back, thanks for the money baby" My mom kissed my cheek, I reached over her pushing Sammie upside the head.

"I'll see you later"

"Okay"

We awkwardly hugged trying to show my mom and sister we were cool, I walked them to the car while dialing Blacc's number.

"Yo E?"

"Nigga why would you tell mom and nosey ass Sammie my business"

He laughed into the phone loudly, I ain't find shit funny.

"I felt like she needed women to hang around and what better women to put her with"

"Yeah aight, meet me on Slauson we got shit to do cuz"

Erin L.

"How long are you out here for?" Miss Angelique asked me while we drove to the hair salon.

"Three months and then I'll be back once filming starts"

" What role are you trying to get into?"

"Queen Pin"

Sammie turned around in her seat looking me up and down shaking her head.

"Yo look needs work, you got have edge to you go play a drug lord"

"I'll take all the help I can get"

"Well we got to work on yo accent you got a little California in it but we need hood shit, the only way you learn is you use our lingo all day"

"Good advice baby"

"So what words do I have to use?"

Miss Angelique looked to Sammie they both nodded.

"ON HOOOD!" They yelled together mimicking Nipsey throwing up the set.

"And we use yo in place of your"

"So like yo skin looks beautiful?" I tried copying off of Sammie.

"Exactly but don't say it so hard let it flow I know you got some type of hood up in you"

Oh I most definitely had something hood in me two nights ago. I instantly shook the dirty thoughts from my head.

" You listen to rap music I hope"

"I love Tupac" Sammie smiled back at me.

" I knew you was little ratchet when you be having yo fight scenes in movies you be going off"

Sammie held up her hand closing her eyes and rubbing her round belly, Miss Angelique rubbed her thigh gently.

" Deep breaths in deep breaths out"

"Is she okay?" I was concerned at how much pain she looked to be in.

"I'm in labor, that's why I'm trying to get cute before I drop this kid"

"Wow you are a warrior"

"Do you want any children Erin?"

I was twenty-nine and hadn't ever even had a pregnancy scare, I wanted kids but at the right time with the right man.

"Yeah but I would have to get a man first"

" Mom you got your first grand child on the way stop trying to plot and get another one from her and E"

I chuckled nervously, it was no way I could get pregnant now at the peak of my career.

"I'm good on that I want to keep building my brand and doubling my money"

"You sure you only knew my son for five days? You are sounding just like him"

We made it to the hair and nail salon, the women inside greeted Sammie and Miss Angelique like celebrities.

"Girl you still pregnant?"

"I'm in labor right now so hopefully Khalil make an appearance by tonight, Kim this is Erin Nipsey's lady friend"

" I saw you on the news last night, nice to meet you"

"You too"

"Erin needs a little make over for a movie she's gonna be in, this preppy look got to go"

Kim touched my hair for the texture and flipped the ends to see if I needed a cut.

" What kind of role you playing?"

"Queen Pin"

"She don't need much for that I'll hook her up with a nice high ponytail add some hair to it and give her some lashes"

I still had hickies and I hadn't put any make up on it. Kim pulled my hair up revealing them.

"Girl done found her some thug love out here"

"I-I"

I was at loss for words Miss Angelique and Sammie gave me look telling me they knew who they were from.

"Shouldn't be no shame in yo game thug niggas give some of the best loving, look at Sammie she's proof"

"Kim don't come for me!"

Kim sat me in the shampoo station while the other stylist handled Sammie and Miss Angelique.

"How is this thug in bed?"

"Kim it's my fucking brother don't nobody wanna hear that shit"

Kim gasped looking down at me, I shut my eyes nodding my head.

" I need to hear about this y'all just gonna have to go under the dryers so you can't hear this conversation"

The most pathetic part about this all was I barely had any memory of it.

"We were drunk so my memory sucks"

"Do it again sober then come back here and let me know how it went"

"Kimberley! I'm not tryna hear that cuz"

"I'll make you look extra sexy for yo man that way I can get a proper sex story" Kim whispered in my ear.

Could we do that again but this time sober? What was I thinking? Nipsey wanted no parts of me after I rejected him and hurt his ego.

"He's not my man"

"By the way he marked his territory that's yo man"

" For once I'm in agreement wit you Kim" Sammie commented, I sat up with my wet hair looking at her in disbelief, Miss Angelique fake read a magazine.

"Foreal he's not my man, Miss Angelique?"

I called her out to help me with them putting her son as my boyfriend.

"Sorry beautiful I'm going to agree with Kim it's something going on between you two"

"You have got to be kidding me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 287 38
* YOU'LL HAVE TO READ TO FIND OUT WHAT ITS ABOUT***
23.4K 1K 37
"Grief is the final act of love, my heart hears you. I feel you everywhere. I'm so grateful that I had you. I love you beyond this earth and until we...