Love on Hold||✔️ (Editing)

arya_writes21

Love seems to give a tougher way out for both Shivay and Anika. Shivay is not ready to accept Anika and Anik... Еще

PREFACE
( Characters & Aesthatics )
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
▪︎I believe her, she will take care▪︎
▪︎Dr.Anika is the best▪︎
▪︎She is my wife▪︎
▪︎Am I late?▪︎
▪︎Will you be my Friend?▪︎
▪︎Dr.Anika is your wife?▪︎
▪︎Accident▪︎
▪︎Divorce▪︎
▪︎Pretended Husband▪︎
▪︎Anika or Diya▪︎
▪︎Don't Leave▪︎
▪︎Anika weds Siddharth▪︎
▪︎The Shivaay Singh Oberoi is back▪︎
▪︎You are My Wife▪︎
▪︎You are selfish!▪︎
▪︎Don't snatch her▪︎
▪︎Caring Singh Oberoi▪︎
▪︎ Jealous Cat ▪︎
▪︎ Billu ▪︎
▪︎ Hitler ▪︎
▪︎ Anika is strong ▪︎
▪︎ Mine ▪︎
▪︎ Love Resumed ▪︎
▪︎ EPILOGUE ▪︎
▪︎ GRATITUDE ▪︎

▪︎Shift to my room▪︎

5.1K 446 29
arya_writes21

SHIVAAY

I know she is not at fault but I can't accept her as my wife having Diya in my heart. It'll be like betraying both Anika as well as Diya.

The day when I felt my niece or nephew's heart beat it was really an emotional euphoria. I didn't know what was the feeling but one thing I decided, at least I'll treat Anika as my friend. It's because of her Prinku and the baby is safe.

She took care and stood by my family when I was drowning in my own sorrow. Despite of my arrogance, rudeness, she took all in her and never retaliated.

It is known that I was being rude to her all these years, my anger on her for accepting this marriage. Even after knowing my love for Diya and will not accept her as my wife or in my life, still never giving up on my family.

I should have at least treated her better after knowing about her from childhood, the memory of Anika when she was born is still in my brain. My presence was there. Her tiny hands, legs, nose, pink face all together made my heart flutter.

Arnav was being possessive of her, he didn't even let me touch her for a long time, after a point I snatched her from him telling " even I want to carry her "

When she came to my hands, she opened her eyes slowly, I thought she would start her cries. To my surprise instead she gave me a toothless smile.

That day I was on top of the world, with determination I decided whatever happens she'll always be with me and I'll never give her to anyone.

She was named Anika in few days, the name I have her was Nikki on the first day. Nikki! yes, I used to call her that and she also used to smile ear to ear hearing that name.

Arnav used to jealous of me as Nikki always used be with me, I was behind her talking, walking, running and scolding.

She would never by careful always falling down, tripping and crying
I always used to scold and treat her every time and she used to show me her puppy face which I can never deny.

Years passed and the Trivedi's shifted to London and that day I cried almost whole night hugging her and she never understood anything but wiped my tears.

Things changed she was no more in my mind that's what I told people but she was always there as my Nikki. When she came back and joined the same school I was studying. My attitude and pride didn't let me to show her the care I used to have.

Whereas I acted as if not remembering her because of the class which I needed to maintain. Deep down the urge to meet and talk to her was getting greater day by day. Soon I went to abroad for studies and met Diya there.

Now I know why Anika married me and took care of the whole family. Actually, I eavesdropped her conversation with mom after she woke up. I was coming inside the room at night to give mom medicines where they both were in deep discussion.

"Ani. Thank you, beta, for fulfilling my promise to take care of my family especially Shivaay during my absence.
I know it would have been difficult but, I didn't believe none except you" my mom told making Anika sit beside her and shocking me

" Ma, what are you talking! your family? our family ma. Don't forget and what is this? does a mother thank her daughter? Either you don't consider me as your daughter or I'm not your daughter" Anika told wiping mom's tears.

" You are my daughter understood? May be Nishi might have given birth to you but, you are my daughter okay!" mom told twisting Anika's ears making her wince and making me chuckle at their bond.

I returned back knowing if Anika is there, I needn't worry about mom's health. The guilt for blaming her and taking my whole anger on that girl was eating me. I should have at least thought about her as Nikki but, I didn't! My fault.

Suddenly something strikes me! mom thinks we both live together and are happy, what will she think when she knows the truth.

I can't lose my mom again, no I cannot give her stress after knowing her critical condition I think I need to talk to Anika. But how?

I saw her going towards kitchen, I think the talk should be done now itself. Oh god! please save me. Following her I went in. May, be my presence was felt.

She turned back and my fingers already started to fidget. I thought she would ask something to me and will start a conversation. Then, she silently turned the other side.

I went near her a pretense of drinking water. To my surprise she went behind, doing some other work. Actually, it is good that I'm not facing her. Clearing my throat, the words came like a whisper.

" umm. I know it's weird but actually" The moment I turn to look at her the shock was written on my face to see her long gone. I was there talking like a mad. What the hell!

Okay. Cool down. Cool down Shivaay... Nikki here I come. Searching her I went towards the dinning; she was there setting up the table for dinner.

Going near her, I think again she sensed my presence how does she do it even! Once more she started leaving but, then I held her wrist stopping her

" I need to talk to you, sit!" My voice was firm enough for her to nodded and settle in the chair.

I sat beside her sighing, my fingers were not in my control and the urge to do something while talking to her was high. The awkwardness was between us and I couldn't handle.

My hands went towards the vessel kept, immediately I felt a push from the other side. She pushed my hands, this wasn't expected.

" Ugh it's hot" her voice was low and her gaze down. what is this girl made of?

Nikki! Now I'm feeling bad and guilty looking at you. Huffing some breath, I started

" Listen, mom woke up now and I really don't want to give her stress seeing us. So, there is a need to act like a couple at least in front of her. And the request is placed on front. I hope you agree with me" Wow, I without any problem. Great!

" okay! " was the word which came from her mouth with wide opened yes.

okay? only okay? nothing else oh god where have you made me stand? She got up and started going. Why do I keep stopping her? Coming ahead of her

" Where are you going?" Just now asked her to act as a couple. Now where is she going.

" To my room " her voice was very feeble. Like, where did the loud speaker Nikki go?

why doesn't she look at me? I know she is not along those wives who don't dare tell their husband's name or don't look at them while talking. God knows!

" Shift to my room " The amount of shock I saw on her was made me to rethink my sentence. Damn!

" I. me. mean we need to show mom did you forget? " It was immediate correction and on the spot manipulation. Indeed, I'm good at this.

It was 9 in the morning how is it even possible that I slept this long? that to yesterday it was early when I went to sleep.

Oh yes! Now I remember, as I didn't want any awkwardness to take place and also, I didn't want to look at her during night. I turned and saw the place empty maybe she left to hospital, shrugging I woke up.

The whole mansion was empty and silent when I came down, where did these people go now?

" Hey listen, where did all go?" The staff who passed by came to halt hearing my question.

" Sir Jhanvi mam and Tej sir went to temple, Om sir and Rudra sir went with Ishaan sir for some work and Priyanka mam in her room "he told looking at me.

Where did she go? did she tell and go? She should have told me; stupid why would she tell you when you itself didn't care these years.

" Where is Anika? " I didn't know where this question came from. Safe play!

" Sir mam went to hospital" It is obvious that she would be there and why did I even ask.

I think I should stay, Prinku can't be left alone when her delivery date is nearby, I don't have much work to do today. With files and my laptop, I settled on the living room couch.

After some hours the scream I heard from Prinku's room made me jump, I lost my breath for a minute what happened?

I ran to Prinku's room with my heart beats raising second by second. Breathless I entered her room only to look at a fallen Prinku with bleeding forehead. I freaked out!

"Prinku" the shout made her flinch along with the pain she

Her head my lap. My sister. Oh god. I

dint know what to do, the first person who came to my mind " Anika "

Immediately dialing up her with my trembling hands and I kept my phone on speaker, she picked in the 3rd ring

"Hello. Hello Anika I Prinku fell done and is bleeding, I think her water broke what to do? " I told shuttering and panicking. She understood my state hearing my voice and screams of Prinku.

" Shivaay. Shivaay don't panic listen to me carefully take her and come to the hospital immediately okay! don't panic stay call. You need to be calm now and handle Prinku ok! " she told panicking, she panics and asks me to be calm.

" okay " my voice was breaking. The next second she told

" Shivaay put Prinku on call" I saw Prinku and the phone is on speaker

"Anika the phone is on speaker" I told and picked Prinku in my arms and rushing out of the mansion. Placing her in the back seat I drove like a manic.

" Prinku listen take a deep breath okay! don't give up, we will make it through okay don't worry'" she was comforting her. And I am proud of her, she is something else without any doubt.

" Shivaay reach soon I'm arranging everything okay!" she told and I was in no sense

" Okay " after a long gap

" Anika please stay on line and keep talking to me, I can't handle please!" I couldn't believe my own words

-------

Arya

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Our Entwined Faith Krisha🧡

Любовные романы

73.1K 5.8K 61
Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his life. Starting from business to his famil...
Falling In love Again!!! NiharNika

Любовные романы

135K 12.9K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...
23K 2.3K 44
Annika Vardhan Trivedi and Shivaay Singh Oberoi find themselves engaged in a marriage of convenience orchestrated by their families at a very tender...
106K 12.7K 49
You know when I had saw her first time my breath had been stopped. I felt different that time. As her rounded black eyes caught with my blue eyes...