Bullied by Magcon

By Alyssa_L17

This is a book about going to high school an being bullied by a group of boys called magcon will she make it... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Quick note
Another note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Authurs note!
Thank u and chapter 5
A/N
Cast!!! And question!!!!
Chapter 6
A/N
IM SO SORRY
Sorry
Omg!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors not and ty!!❤️
Contest and sorry
Contest!!
Chapter 9
Please read
PLZ READ
NEW FANFIC PLZ READ!
LOOKING FOR HELP

Authors note sry

3.5K 51 4
By Alyssa_L17

Hey guys sry I haven't updated I have been talking to a few ppl lately and they said I could as them in my story! I'm so happy but I also need ur guys help to give me some ideas for this story I have writers block so I'm just like umm? so yeah I need y'all's help so plz just tell me in the comments and I am adding 3 more girls so now there is Ani,Kyler,Olivia or Liv,Ginnina,and last but not least Alyssa! ok do tell me in the comments ur ideas and tell me if I should make a twitter for this account if so then I will! alright guys and girls probably girls but if there's guys then guys but that's all for today and I will post soon hopefully!bye!!!!

Xoxo,Alyssa 💜❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.7M 99.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
85.5K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
80.8K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...