COME TO ME | PJM

By notmylilmochi

The story of a man who abandons his wife and son to be with his mistress in a foreign country. He spends four... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 - Jimin's perspective
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
CHAPTER 100
Polling
Sequel
THIRD BOOK
TRILOGY
3M READS

Chapter 69

31.6K 1.1K 829
By notmylilmochi

"Jimin..."

"Hm?" Jimin replied, his eyes still closed. He leaned in and placed his lips against Y/N's forehead, kissing her gently.

"Why can't I get pregnant?"

Jimin's eyes fluttered open at the sound of Y/N's heartbroken voice. He looked down at Y/N who was staring back at him sadly.

Now that Y/N was thinking about this, she didn't feel sleepy anymore. She didn't understand why she wasn't pregnant yet even though she did it with Jimin almost every night. Y/N couldn't help but feel discouraged.

Jimin stroked her hair lightly. "You can't rush it Y/N."

Y/N's voice cracked a little. "I have to Jimin... Joonie can't wait for us forever."

Joon Min needed treatment as soon as possible, and even if Y/N got pregnant they still needed to wait nine months. Time was ticking and Jimin knew that all too well; yet he didn't know why Y/N wasn't getting pregnant either. He sighed and pulled Y/N in closer to his chest. "I know that you are worried, but the most important thing now is that you need to take care of your health. If you stress too much it won't be good for you."

Y/N was silent for a while, resting her head against Jimin's chest and feeling it rise and fall with every breath. "I've been eating the medicine from the doctor that helps to increase my fertility, so...." Y/N paused mid sentence, pushing away from Jimin's embrace to make eye contact.

"Maybe you have a problem?"

Jimin frowned slightly. It was a bit of a blow to his pride to be accused of having fertility issues. Leaning into Y/N's ear, he whispered. "If you think that way then let's have another round right now... Increase the chances?"

Y/N pulled back in panic, seeing Jimin smirking at her. "No, no, no..."

She already felt exhausted from their activity in the shower, and she wanted to at least be able to get off the bed tomorrow.

Jimin chuckled, wrapping his arms around Y/N's slim waist and pulling her back into his embrace. He reached over her and turned off the light before lying back down. "Don't think too much, let's sleep now alright?" Y/N didn't say anything and Jimin noticed that she still had a worried expression on her face. Jimin patted her back slowly and reassuringly. "If you're still worried we can go for a checkup okay? I'll get checked too."

Y/N sighed and nodded, closing her eyes.

She also thought about it, perhaps she really pressured herself too hard. Her health was not in the best condition recently; her period cycle was a complete mess. Maybe that's why she's having difficulty conceiving a kid.

Shin Ji and Jimin are right. If she wanted to conceive, then she need to be a hundred percent healthy.

"Can you call me oppa just like you call Taemin?" Jimin asked bluntly.

"Stop talking nonsense Jimin."

———

Grandma watched Y/N with worry as she walked weirdly towards the dining table. Y/N had an uncomfortable expression on her face as she tried to look as normal as possible. "Are you okay Y/N?" Grandma asked.

"I'm okay Grandma." Y/N smiled, sitting down next to Jimin and greeting Taemin who sat across from her..

Jimin smirked at Y/N. "I thought you wouldn't be able to get up today." He teased.

Taemin started coughing violently as he choked on his food in shock, reaching over to pick up a glass of water. He wiped his mouth with a napkin before turning back to his food, not looking up at the couple.

Y/N turned beet red and Grandma raised her eyebrows in amusement. Y/N shook her head, waving her hands in panic. "No no, I-I just stumbled into the bathroom counter last night." She stuttered.

Jimin chuckled slightly and Y/N quickly looked down in embarrassment, focusing on her breakfast instead.

—————

After Jimin told Taehyung to have a chat with the editor of the magazine about Y/N and Jeon Jungkook, they indeed didn't dare to sell anymore copies of that issue, pulling the magazines off the shelf.

The company then made a public announcement that the article was being withdrawn as it was all speculation and there was no reliable proof of the said relationship.

The announcement made its rounds, and they expected the false article to pass within a few days. What they didn't expect to see was that after a couple days, every major newspaper company, magazine and even entertainment news reporters had reposted this article. The relationship accusations between Y/N and Jeon Jungkook blew up bigger than it did before, and it became the talk of the town. Even online, netizens buzzed about this, posting the pictures on social media and in forums.

Even though the Park Family had power, they weren't powerful enough to stop news travelling from all media outlets in the country. The article had started circulating excessively fast and there was only so much they could do.

Jimin was getting extremely frustrated with this problem. Finally, he decided to issue an official statement as the CEO of Park Company. Any media companies or individuals that continued to try and spread false information about his wife being in a relationship with another man will be sued for defamation!

This statement caused an uproar online, but many companies did not want to face backlash from Park Company. Because of this, articles were slowly deleted and the development of the rumors were halted. The media did not dare continue to publicly discuss this matter and moved onto other topics in an attempt to cover it up. However, there was no way to stop the spread of news on the internet, and there were still groups of people online that continued to discuss and distort the truth of this matter.

Online, malicious comments about the Park family dominated the search engines. There were mixed reactions over this matter, but most netizens criticised Y/N and the Park family's decision to protect her with an official statement.

'Grandma Park sure is smart.... Letting a cheating whore marry into their family.'

'I bet Y/N blackmailed Park Jimin to release that official statement lol what a dumb bitxh.'

'She ruined the family reputation and took Park Jimin away from Seulgi... She deserves all this hate!'

'Don't fall for her tricks Jungkook 😂'

Grandma read the comments disapprovingly, shaking her head. "These people must have a lot of free time on their hands to care so much about our family business." Grandma closed the laptop and handed it back to the maid.

"Mr Park already did his best to handle this matter." The maid spoke. "Although main media companies have stopped talking about this issue, it is hard to stop netizens from spreading false rumors."

"I understand." Grandma sighed. She knew that there was never really a way to stop rumors from spreading online, they could only wait for it to die down.

Grandma massaged her forehead, she didn't want to think about this anymore. She looked around the house; she knew that Y/N was upstairs accompanying Joon Min, but she didn't see Jimin at home. Grandma turned towards the maid.

"Where is Jimin?" She asked.

"Mr Kim Taehyung had picked him up early this morning." The maid replied.

Grandma was worried that Jimin may have gone to see Seulgi, but hearing that he was with Taehyung she felt quite relieved. Since they were together, it must be a business matter.

———-

Jimin looked at his watch and pursed his lips. "Are we still far?"

"It's just up ahead at the next corner" Taehyung nodded towards the intersection a little way ahead of them.

This area was the other side of the city; it was a bit far away from the Park residence. A lot of labourers from outside of the city worked here, meaning that it got extremely crowded during peak hours. Now that it was lunch break, there was heavy traffic. To make it worse, people crowded the streets which made it harder to move.

Their car had been stuck in the same area for quite a while now, and there were no signs of moving.

Jimin tapped his thigh impatiently and looked out the window. It wasn't really the time to get stuck in traffic..

After some time, the cars finally started moving and they eventually reached their destination. Taehyung pulled into the parking next to the building, stopping the car.

The two unbuckled their seatbelts and exited the car. "What floor?" Jimin asked Taehyung.

"Third floor."

Jimin nodded, and the two walked towards the apartment building.

There were many apartment complexes in this part of town to accommodate the ever growing number of workers. The security wasn't great and it was really easy to get into residential buildings. Because of this, Jimin and Taehyung entered the building easily and took the elevator to the third floor.

Neither Taehyung or Jimin had ever been to a place like this.

Taehyung stopped in front of a door. 304

"Mr Park, it's here."

"Knock on the door."

Taehyung knocked, but there was no sign of movement from inside the house. Jimin frowned and beckoned for Taehyung to knock again. After knocking for quite a while, the door creaked open. A man in his pajamas stood looked at the two; it appeared that he had just woken up and he had an annoyed expression on his face. "Who are you?"

Taehyung pushed open the door and Jimin walked into the house. The man stumbled to the side as the door hit him. Taehyung entered after Jimin, closing the door behind him and locking it.

The man looked at the two angrily. "What the hell! Why are you in my house? Leave now or I'll call the cops!" He threatened.

Before he could say any more, Taehyung walked over to him and pinned his arms behind his back. The man screamed in pain and shock and tried to struggle against Taehyung's grip. Although Taehyung is tall and lean, he was indeed much stronger than he looked. He gives off a rather non threatening vibe, but when it comes to it, not many people were a match for Taehyung's strength.

————-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.5K 2.9K 26
⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...
550K 16.9K 64
( Fetus writing until chapter 10, after that the story turns exciting ig..。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。) That one ruthless Mafia boss gets forcefully "MARRIED" to a pers...
27.1K 974 28
"Who gave you the right to get near my son?" "Who gave you the right to touch my son?" "I don't allow anyone to hurt my son, not even you or anyone e...
166K 9.7K 25
Y/n, a talented romance novelist, pours her heart into her novels but struggles to find love in her own life. Despite her cynicism towards love, she...