Lovely {Suicide squad}

By ChibsandChill

Joker x OC x Harley Quinn They were his queens and he their king and god help anyone who disrespects the quee... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 2

27.3K 521 182
By ChibsandChill

Amanda Waller walked into the closed restaurant with determined, fast steps and a blank look on her face. Sitting down at the only occupied table in the big room she greets the two men in matching suits that were standing by their seats with a curt nod and they all sat down. Waller looks around the room with a curious and yet guarded look on her face, it's been a long time since she's been in this room, seven years to be exact. It brings back memories, memories of a little girl that had tragically lost her parents, a girl that fell into the wrong inner circles in this city.

"We lose a national hero but you sit there looking the cat that ate the canary" One of the men tells her, breaking her out of her reminiscent thoughts and Waller snaps her eyes to him and gives him a look that screams not impressed. It's her job, it's her job to make sure that the country keeps on running through it all, alien attacks, terrorist attacks, national heroes dying, you name it. She had never been a very caring person and this job fit her perfectly.

"I've eaten a lot of canaries" She bites back coldly, her voice so cold that the men could feel the temperature in the room drop. "It's taken some work but I finally have them, the worst of the worst"

She reached down in her bag that she had left leaning against her chair, pulling up a thick leather binder that was seemingly bursting at the seams from all the papers in it and drops it on the satin covered table. It hit with a loud thud and despite the loud noise there was no reaction from the man who had just spoken, he only continued eating, only casting a fast glance at the thing.

"There's rumors, Amanda, that some of them have abilities." The man glance at his companion in matching clothing before turning his accusing eyes towards Amanda.

"Oh, the rumors are right. You know what the problem with a metahuman is? The human part" Amanda tells the man while cutting some of her meat, showing him that he is worth less of her attention than the tiny piece of meat in front of her. "We got lucky with Superman; he shared our values. The next Superman might not" Waller continues, her focus still on her food.

"You're playing with fire, Amanda" The man warns her with a pointed look and fingers nervously drumming the table in a rhythm Waller couldn't recognize. The trio had been through this before, the secret meetings, Amanda Waller slamming her information on the table and then playing it cool with her everlasting mask of indifference, but there's something different this time. Something that she didn't have before, the binder thicker than ever before and her confidence through the roof, whatever she had made her confident of her winning this meeting. And that made them nervous, nervous because her idea was so controversial and out of the norm that it scared them, the insecurity around the whole operation put them all on edge and the duo of men shared a feeling of something big approaching, something bad.

Amanda slightly shakes her head, grabbing her wine glass and sips it. "I'm fighting fire with fire"

"Oh, god" The man that had yet to speak to the others sigh, not meeting the glares that Waller sent him. She knew what he had to say and she didn't like it, not one bit. She had come this far and this time she was not going to fail, she was going to get this project through. "You're not going to pitch us that Task Force X project of yours again, are you?"

Waller turn towards him with a serious look on her face, the mask of cold indifference dropped, placing her glass down with slow, controlled movements. "Yes, but this time, you're going to listen"and with that she opened the binder and explained each and every person inside, slowly but surely gaining their attention, for the first time.

The next two pages really grabs his attention, it had two different pictures of two very different women. He recognised one of them but not the other one.

The next two pages of the overly thick binder really grabs his attention, the first page was decorated with a small mugshot picture of a woman and the other page also had a picture of a woman, only a different one and not a mugshot. The two pages also contain a small column of information, probably used by the guards or doctors. Waller smirks when she sees how the stories she tells them captures their interest.

Name: Quinzel, Harleen

Aliases: Harley Quinn

Height: 5''6

Age: 26

Gender: female

Affiliation: Joker, Lin

Info: Harleen is in a relationship with Lin and Joker. Normally calm but will attack if provoked. Kept in the same room but not same cell as Lin.

Name: Lin (last name unknown)

Aliases: None

Height: 5"3

Gender: Female

Age: 24

Affiliation: Joker, Harley Quinn

Info: Very aggressive, will attack without any kind of provoking, approaching Lin is highly advised against. The inmate is in a relationship with Harley Quinn and Joker. The inmate is kept in the same room but not same cell as Harley Quinn.

"I've never heard of her, Lin" The man comments looking at the picture of Lin. It was the only picture they had of her, a mugshot taken before she was detained in Belle reve. It was said to be the only picture of the woman besides those that the Joker had taken himself, anytime anyone got a picture of her the Joker would destroy the picture. Harley on the other hand they had lots of pictures of, almost too many of them.

"Joker keeps her to himself, she never leaves his side" Amanda answer the man vaguely, not wanting to spend too much time on explaining the complicated story that was Lin. Even the name brought back memories she would rather forget.

" How'd they meet" He asks Waller curiously, his eyes wide and filled with intrigue. he'd assumed that if you were as involved with the Clown Prince of Crime people would know of you and recognize you but with Lin that was not the case.

"They met in his club, Lin and her friends were there to party but she got his attention." Amanda reply coldly and then waved a hand, signaling that she was done with that particular bit of the subject.

"And Harley?" One of the men asked, having picked up that Waller didn't want to talk about Lin anymore.

"Before she ran off and joined the circus she was known as Dr. Harleen Quinzel, she was a psychiatrist at Arkham asylum." Amanda throw a smirk at the other man present, knowing she had them hooked before continuing her little story. "She was assigned to the Clown himself, and his queen. She thought she was curing them but she was falling in love"

" They manipulated and seduced her, she broke them out" Amanda continue eating her food, not showing any emotions for either the girl or the casualties. She even looked a little amused by what she was telling them, as if it was just an amusing story that never happened in real life. "Talk about work romance gone wrong"

"A lot of people were killed that day because of her" she continues, taking her time chewing through the last pieces of her expensive meal " Joker turned her brain to mush using electro-shock therapy, Lin was cuddled up to him pressing little kisses wherever she could"

"And then?" The other man ask as if it was merely a nighttime story that he couldn't get enough of. The story intrigued the man, pulling all sorts of strings inside of him, effectively making him her little puppet. Which was just what she needed to continue with her plan.

"They became his queens and he their king and god help anyone who disrespect the queens" Amanda tells them before taking the last bit of her food, savoring all the spices and juices.

Flashback 7 months ago

" We finally meet" A man covered in tattoos and glittering golden chains and jewelry say before pulling his hand out to the crime boss in front of him. The crime boss that wasn't paying him any attention, the crime boss he had been eager to meet. It was considered an honor to be granted a private meeting with the man, especially with his queen present, and since he got out of Arkham the last time he had been even more reserved with his private meetings.

" Eh, He don't shake hands" Frost tell the man called Monster T before he could make a deadly mistake. It often surprised Frost how many people could make the same mistake, he'd have assumed a rumor would have spread by now but no, no such rumor could be found. "But sit down, have a drink" Frost gesture to the booth. Gently sitting down Monster T did as he was told.

Monster T observed the man in front of him, assessing him. Joker hadn't once looked at him since he walked in, he had his eyes firmly locked on the beautiful woman dancing in front of him. With his hands on his cane he stared captivated at the woman who dropped into a smooth squat and she too only had eyes for Mistah J. Shifting slightly in his seat, uncomfortable by being ignored, Lin's eyes suddenly snap to his, anger shining clear in them, and she bares her teeth at him while walking over to J with long strides and swinging hips.

Lin sits down in J's lap like it was her throne before pressing a short kiss to his lips with her both her hands on his cheeks, slightly squishing them together. "He's watching us" She whisper in his ear, her tones low and sultry. Lin pulls away slightly, making eye contact again with a small grin on her painted lips. She brings up one of his hands to her head and he starts combing his fingers through the strands by instinct. Lin let out a sound that was a mixture between a purr and a moan at the feeling of his strong fingers running through her hair. She then turns her attention towards Harley who was currently dancing to the music blasting through the heavy speakers in their club.

"Hey J, on behalf of everybody welcome back" Monster T clears his dry throat before speaking up to get Joker's attention. " I wanted to come by and personally say thank you. You making me good money, I'm making you good money"

Lifting a hand up to his face before bringing it down Mr J answer the man. "Are you sweet talkin' me?" He brings his tattooed hand to cover his mouth, making it look as if he had a big smile on his face, and lets out a long, slow laugh clearly testing the man. Monster T didn't fall for that trap and instead takes off his sunglasses.

"I love this guy, he's so intense" Joker announced to the room suddenly, having decided that he liked the man that sat in front of him. Monster T turned his attention to Harley dancing in the cage closest to the private area they were in, not noticing the dark glare that Lin had on her face as she watched the man stare at her Harley. If glares could kill he would be long gone.

"Mhm, you're a lucky man, you got yourself some bad bitches" Monster T tells Joker, looking back and forth between Lin and Harley. The before mentioned having looked away from the offending man, bored of him already. Instead she shifted her attention back to Joker, she was currently tracing the tattoos he had on his arm with an attentive look on her face.

Joker was a very possessive man and he did not like this man bad talking his girl. He couldn't stand it when someone bad talked Lin, it made his blood boil and a fire light in his normally icy blue eyes. Bringing his arm back around Lin he squeezed her slightly and then he points to Harley with a shaking hand. "That they are, the fire in my loins, the itch in my crotch, the one, the only, the infamous Harley Quinn" He continues dramatically as his voice get louder and his gestures more dramatic. Frost just looks on with a bored look in his face, he'd been through this many times before. Almost too many times.

Monster T, clearly not understanding the situation he was in, dare ask Joker who Lin was.

"She's my perfect little aggressive monster" He answers without revealing too much, she was his and he didn't share. She was always by his side, she was his secret and only people in his closest inner circle knew her name. He wanted her to remain only his.

Bringing a hand up to his mouth, J whistle a low note which Harley instantly reacts to and starts making her way to her King and Queen. Monster T downs his drinks at seeing her approach, he's going to need a lot of drinks to make it through the meeting without touching one of his girls.

"Oh come to daddy" Jay purrs out when Harley arrives and she giggles out a Puddin'. "Oh yeah" he groans out, performing his part perfectly, and Lin is watching angrily as Monster T stares at Harley with hunger in his eyes. She could practically see the saliva forming in his mouth and his eyes forming hearts as he observes Harley.

"Listen, you are my gift to this handsome hunka hunka!" he announces gesturing to Monster T with his arms open wide.

Bringing a hand up to slick his hair back he continues" You belong to him now" He guides Harley over to the other gangster before returning back to Lin and lifts her back into his lap.

"What about her?" The dark-skinned man asks pointing a finger at Lin who glares at him, her eyes blazing with anger and anticipation.

"Oh, her. She's all mine" Joker grins eerily at the man but he's clearly not amused by Monster T's demand. Linnie is his, forever and always.

Leaning forward on his lap Harley gets close to his face, looking straight into his eyes. "You're cute. Do you want me?" She press herself closer, trying to push herself as close as possible to his body. "I'm all yours"

At first Monster T looks like he's in heaven touching Harley but when he looks past her head and see the clearly angry couple glaring at him. He could actually hear Joker's heavy breaths. "I don't want no beef" Monster T quickly tell J in order to try and save his skin but this time he had fallen into the trap.

"You don't want no beef? You don't want no beef?" Joker mocks him with an incredulous look on his face as if he couldn't believe what the man in front of him was talking about.

" Why what's wrong" Harley ask him. "You don't like me? Fine don't waste my time then" She state getting up and moving over to Lin.

Standing up again Joker slicks his hair back again before putting his hands in the air in front of him. "Look, are you enjoying yourself?" Moving over Harley Joker sits down close to the man and sends him a big, toothy grin, one that people normally run away from.

"Noo, that's your lady, Joker" The man was desperately trying to save himself but he knew he had fucked up and one does not walk into a meeting with Joker and fuck up.

"That's right" Joker almost laughs out, they were in the end part of the game. The endgame is always the best part, the most satisfying part of it all. Frost was watching Joker attentive with a little bit of amusement in his eyes as he watched his boss stand up and draw his decorated gun. The crime boss sends a flirtatious wink to his queen before turning back around to face the man he was going to shoot.

"Yo, J!"

A shot rang out and screams followed.

--------------

The trio was sitting in Joker's favorite car; a purple lamborghini that's rushing through Gotham's busy streets. Lin never understood how it was so much traffic during the late hours in Gotham, especially because the city is renowned for the high crime rate. Harley and Joker sit in the front seats of the small car and Lin's curled up in the little space in the back, she liked curling up in tight small places. It made her feel safe. Laughter was filling the car and not before long J noticed that a certain hero was following them.

"We've got company" He tells his ladies with an excited look on his face, his smile stretching from ear to ear.

"batsy, batsy, batsy" Harley smiles out, twisting a part of her pink ponytail around her fingers.

A heavy thump on the ceiling rung out in the car. " He's on the roof" Lin sings out to her partners, sitting up with tense muscles. She was ready to fight of the dark menace.

"Stupid bats you're ruining date night" Harley growls out, angry at the interruption so she grabs a gun and starts shooting through the car's roof hoping to get Batman off. Mr J laughs loudly, he personally liked these little visits from the bat, they made him feel wanted and it was always amusing to fight the costumed bat.

Turning around a corner the car rushes towards the water and Harley desperately tries to grab J's attention. "Puddin'?, Puddin' I can't swim" She yells out just before the car crashes into the water. Lin is knocked out as soon she the car enters the water...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 694 31
this is kinda just for fun so uh yea a girl named honey just moved to gotham to live with her best friend. one day her life gets turned around when...
28.8K 844 19
These characters are based off of Harley quinn and joker from suicide squad Disclaimer I do not own Harley Quinn or joker I only own their actions
100K 2.2K 19
You're there, With all the attention directed your way. They're intrigued to say the least. You prove yourself when you protect Harley in a dangerous...
119K 4.6K 42
The love story of Harley Quinn and the joker. All Characters belong to DC