Yuna, 2 Polos Opuestos Englis...

By AgeProgressionZone

Koichi is a 20 years old smart student who has no luck with woman. When he's not studying, he spends his free... More

Part 2 written by Marta Pozo Medina
Part 3 written by Marta Pozo Medina
Part 4 written by Marta Pozo Medina
Part 5 written by Marta Pozo Medina

Part 1 written by Dess M

205 0 0
By AgeProgressionZone

7:00 a.m., Japan.

Knock knock

Koichi ran to the door, a few days ago he ordered a fabulous drawing kit online, which he was looking forward to having arrived.

When he opened the door, there was the package, with its magnificent pencils, or so Koichi thought.

He took the package to put it inside the house, it was heavy enough to be what he had asked for.

Placed already on the table, he took a cutter to cut the American tape that kept it protected, when it suddenly opened inside the package.

"At last, you know I have claustrophobia, you should be more considerate," said a being who was born from a package.

-Ehhm you're not my drawing kit, what were you doing in there? - Koichi's face was a surprise.

What the fuck does a girl do in a package? - Koichi wondered all the time.

"My name is 852482AntherYuna, but you can call me Yuna, you don't seem very smart to remember all that," Yuna said while laughing.

Excuse me, what are you implying? I'm at the college of fine arts, I'm not stupid and well my name is Koichi, Tie Koichi.

What do you have to eat? "I want dangos," Yuna said as she put her fingers in Koichi's mouth to stretch it out.

-No.. I don't have.

Yuna began to cry begging Koichi to go buy him some, and he obviously accepted.

"Yunaa, I'm already here," Koichi shouted cheerfully, as he opened the door.

Where are you, little girl?

Koichi had no answer from this one, so he started looking for her around the house.

Upon entering his room, he found little Yuna looking at his computer with a surprised face.

With the fact that you were hiding here, look, I brought you what you asked me for.

–Koichi-kun... Why do you have photos of girls in bikinis in the University Projects folder? Wasn't it a university of fine arts?

What were you doing looking at that? Intrusious brat - shouted Koichi.

"You disappoint me, bring that," Yuna said while laughing.

"We're going to play a Koichi game, catch it, you take it," he said as he played Koichi and ran away.

That's how they started playing until 10:00 pm, at the end of the game the two set out to rest in the big armchair.

Yuna got on top of Koichi, face him and fell asleep hugging him.

8:00am, Sunday.

-Wake up Koichiiiiiiiii, make me breakfast.

-Are you always so hungry? At least you could say good morning.

"Good morning," Yuna exclaimed.

While they were having breakfast, Koichi didn't stop looking at Yuna, it was incredible how someone so small ate so much and so eagerly.

-Yuna... What are you? Where do you come from? You haven't told me anything about yourself...

-Yoshito is my "creator" and well let's say I'm an experiment, he only sent me to see my behavior with humans from abroad.

-Yoshito..? And why do I send you to me?

-He was one of those who lived in this house, so he only came up with this address.

-What about the experiment, are you kidding me?

-I came from a Koichi box, do you think humans come out of the boxes? I didn't think you were so stupid Koichi-kun.

-So what are you? -Koichi looked at Yuna surprised, he didn't know if the girl was laughing at him or all that was true.

-I am a "human" created with cells. Yoshito is investigating the topic of clones and the creation of life. Don't you think he's crazy? -The little girl laughed.

-I think the only one who is right in the head is me, honestly.

Knock knock

-Run Koichiiiiiiii, the door rings.

When the door was opened, it was Kaity ku, a companion of Koichi, the typical hyperactive companion who interferes in the life of everyone, yes, that one.

"Koichi, I missed you," Kaity said as she hugged him.

-And I, go ahead.

They sat on the couch, when Yuna appeared with a ball and extended it to Kaity.

-Here, play with me.

-Wow, I didn't know you had Koichi company, what a cute girl. Is she your cousin?

"Well, no, it came from a box, this is difficult to explain," Koichi said, looking at Kaity, who was already distracted playing with Yuna.

- Well, Koichi, have you finished your part of our project?

"The one with the girls in swimsuits, Koichi-Kun?" Yuna shouted.

-Shut up Yuna, no.. I haven't started yet.

10:00 am, Japan.

Koichi and Yuna are having breakfast.

Yuna takes her cup of chocolate and puts some gummy bears in it, because that has become her favorite breakfast, Koichi doesn't even know how to look at it anymore.

-Koichi, I thought you could take me to the amusement park, you're bitter, I want fun.

"I don't have another choice, do I?" Koichi laughs.

Suddenly the doorbell rings, Yuna runs to the door and when she opens it she finds a small box, without hesitation, she takes the box, takes it to the living room table and opens it.

Inside there is an even smaller box, and above there is a folded note in which you can see the name of YUNA.

Yuna opens the note:

Dear and valuable experiment, here is the pill I told you, keep me informed of everything.

Regards

YOSHITO

"Porrrr fiiiiiin," Yuna exclaimed.

Then he put the pink pill, which was inside the box, in his mouth and there was a small explosion causing Koichi to be thrown to the other end of the room, falling to the ground and becoming unconscious.

3 hours later...

Yuna wraps Koichi tightly, in bed.

–Koichi... "Please wake up," Yuna whispers.

Koichi, as if he had listened to her, blinks.

–Yu... Yu... Yuna? - he whispers even with his eyes closed.

I'm glad you're well, you had me very worried. You know?

Suddenly Koichi opens his eyes and is stunned.

You're not Yuna! Who the fuck are you? -Shouts Koichi.

No, don't worry, it's me, I'm Yuna, I promise. Do you remember that I mentioned some pills to you, right? Haven't you seen when I was taking it? This is the consequence, don't worry, Koichi.

-Yuna... if you've grown up... But... "What do you do with my clothes?" says Koichi with a resignation face.

You'll see with the roll of the explosion and the change of body, since I obviously get a few centimeters from the previous Yuna, those clothes weren't even worth it to me and I thought you wouldn't mind... Sorry, Koichi.

-Hahaha wow I'm an inconsiderate, it's okay, what happens is that I still haven't gotten used to seeing you so like that, so beautiful, so my age, the truth is strange to me, I had already gotten used to little Yuna, the capricious one.

"Wow, aren't you used to the pretty Yuna?" says Yuna with an angry face.

"No, it's not that, of course you were beautiful before, but there's no comparison with now," says Koichi blushing.

You've got rid of it but only because you've told me that you're going to take me to the amusement park.

It's okay... But first I have to go somewhere, wait for me here.

12:00, Koichi's House.

Toc toc, on the outside is Koichi with two bags.

"It goes, it goes," Yuna answers as she opens the door.

"Go Koichi if it's you, if you've been late," sighs Yuna.

-This... I... I'm sorry, but to compensate you take -Koichi extends his hand handing one of the bags to Yuna.

Yuna opened the bag, inside there were all kinds of clothes.

"Koichiii, thank you, I'm running and we're leaving, wait for me," Yuna said as she took a skirt from the bag.

Koichi waited in the living room for Yuna, while he tidy up the living room a little.

-Koi... Chi.. I forgot the bag... Can you bring it to me?

Koichi turned his face looking for the bag, when he finally found it he went up to his room where Yuna was and opened the door.

-What are you doing, pervert? It's touched before Koichi enters! -Scream Yuna.

-Per... "Sorry, it wasn't my intention, I'll leave it here," Koichi said quickly with a blush on his cheeks.

Already at the fair, Koichi didn't stop looking at Yuna but not in the same way he always looked at her.

-Koichi.. I want to go up there - Yuna said pointing to the largest roller coaster of all.

-No, I'm not going to go up on that.

"KOICHII LET'S GO," he said as he grabbed his sleeve.

23 minutes of queue had to pass, but finally they were on the roller coaster, at the top, everything was very quiet except because the face that Koichi wore as soon as he got off.

-Yuna, this time let me choose attraction to me, if you don't want me to end up vomiting.

-It's okay.

-Look, I want in that one.

"But Koichi, that's a wheel, it's an attraction of the elderly," Yuna said indignantly.

"Come on, shut up silly, I told you that I would choose this time," Koichi said, grabbing Yuna while she threw herself resignedly on the floor.

Inside the ferris, everything was quiet, Yuna looked through the glass at the beautiful views, while Koichi sat while he looked at Yuna.

"WOOOH, this is great," Yuna said.

-I told you.

-Koichi, what do you think?

-How? What do you mean?

-Well, I'm for you.

-No.. I don't know.. You are a good person, although sometimes you are unbearable, but...

-Hahahaha I love it when you get nervous, you're so cute Koichi.

"Yuna..." Koichi said quietly.

She was getting closer to Koichi and when the ferrist got at the highest point, she approached him and kissed him.

-Yuna... What... what are you doing?

Excuse me.. Koichi..I.. I'm very sorry.

Koichi was speechless, his voice could not come out, he watched Yuna, until they came down from the farris.

"Koichi, say something, it hasn't been that bad either," Yuna shouted, believing that everyone around will turn around.

-Don't worry Yuna, no... it's okay, it's just that I'm surprised... it's weird that you're the first.

"What do you mean it's the first?" Yuna shouted and then ran away.

Wait, Yuna-Koichi ran towards her.

Where do you think you're going, sir? "I leave that young lady alone," said a guard, getting in his way and holding him back.

Yuna ran out of the fairgrounds.

He walked aimlessly and could only cry, he approached the train station and sat on a bench.

Everything was dark, not a soul walked around.

"Look, look, but who is that over there?" A voice whispered.

"I don't know, but she's pretty cute, what do you think if...

Two hooded men sat with Yuna, one on each side, she raised her head scared, one of the men caressed her hair, while the other touched her leg.

"Leaf me alone," Yuna shouted.

"Wow, wow, if you know how to talk.

"Hey Jack, grab her, let's get her in the car.

Between struggle and struggle, the two hooded people managed to get Yuna in the car, but not before giving her a blow that left her unconscious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
71.5K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
78.7K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...