Part 1 written by Dess M

7:00 a.m., Japan.

Knock knock

Koichi ran to the door, a few days ago he ordered a fabulous drawing kit online, which he was looking forward to having arrived.

When he opened the door, there was the package, with its magnificent pencils, or so Koichi thought.

He took the package to put it inside the house, it was heavy enough to be what he had asked for.

Placed already on the table, he took a cutter to cut the American tape that kept it protected, when it suddenly opened inside the package.

"At last, you know I have claustrophobia, you should be more considerate," said a being who was born from a package.

-Ehhm you're not my drawing kit, what were you doing in there? - Koichi's face was a surprise.

What the fuck does a girl do in a package? - Koichi wondered all the time.

"My name is 852482AntherYuna, but you can call me Yuna, you don't seem very smart to remember all that," Yuna said while laughing.

Excuse me, what are you implying? I'm at the college of fine arts, I'm not stupid and well my name is Koichi, Tie Koichi.

What do you have to eat? "I want dangos," Yuna said as she put her fingers in Koichi's mouth to stretch it out.

-No.. I don't have.

Yuna began to cry begging Koichi to go buy him some, and he obviously accepted.

"Yunaa, I'm already here," Koichi shouted cheerfully, as he opened the door.

Where are you, little girl?

Koichi had no answer from this one, so he started looking for her around the house.

Upon entering his room, he found little Yuna looking at his computer with a surprised face.

With the fact that you were hiding here, look, I brought you what you asked me for.

–Koichi-kun... Why do you have photos of girls in bikinis in the University Projects folder? Wasn't it a university of fine arts?

What were you doing looking at that? Intrusious brat - shouted Koichi.

"You disappoint me, bring that," Yuna said while laughing.

"We're going to play a Koichi game, catch it, you take it," he said as he played Koichi and ran away.

That's how they started playing until 10:00 pm, at the end of the game the two set out to rest in the big armchair.

Yuna got on top of Koichi, face him and fell asleep hugging him.

8:00am, Sunday.

-Wake up Koichiiiiiiiii, make me breakfast.

-Are you always so hungry? At least you could say good morning.

"Good morning," Yuna exclaimed.

While they were having breakfast, Koichi didn't stop looking at Yuna, it was incredible how someone so small ate so much and so eagerly.

-Yuna... What are you? Where do you come from? You haven't told me anything about yourself...

-Yoshito is my "creator" and well let's say I'm an experiment, he only sent me to see my behavior with humans from abroad.

-Yoshito..? And why do I send you to me?

-He was one of those who lived in this house, so he only came up with this address.