The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

By BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... More

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

47: Report

1.6K 46 12
By BlueChipMochi

A/N: I'm back guys! sorry for the long wait.

Notes: the plot is continued after Haeun went back from Mingyu's house and she attended the academy.

HAEUN POV:

"Great Wonwoo. Now you're laughing. I told you I still suck solving the maths question. Why did you even, ugh!" I crossed my arms and walked ahead of Wonwoo in fast pace.

We were going to go home together as usual since the academy class had ended. But something happened at the class which made me kinda pissed off at him.

He let out a deep chuckled, which he scrunched his nose and grabbed onto my arm. "Come on, Hae, Seungkwan told me you are good, so I suggested your name to the teacher."

"And why did you even believe in him? That kid is just playing with you."

"Because I know you really capable of it." I knew he grinned behind his mask.

Man, when will I have the chance to see his whole face. I'm so damn curious.

"Arasseo, mianhae... How about we grab some tteokbokki? It's on me." Wonwoo slung his arm over my shoulder and pulled me closer.

I gave him a long stare, before grabbed his wrist and twisted it to his back.

"Yah yah who give you a permission to do that to me?" I frowned in disapproval but without realizing it, a smile slipped onto my lips as I watched Wonwoo was kind of in pain.

"Yah, Ah! take it easy Haeun!" Wonwoo let out a laugh while in pain, his deep laughter never failed to give me a tingling sensation at the corner of my heart.

And I didn't know why. This is so wrong Kim Haeun!

I finally let him go. But, the next thing I knew, it was me who being spun in no time and now Wonwoo was choking me lightly from behind. His face was right next to mine and I felt his mask on my face. My body frozed.

"You know.. I'm good at fight too. I'm sorry if I make you feel embarrassed at the class just now, can you forgive me?" He whispered against my skin.

With that, I felt my heartbeat raced faster. That was always a wonder, I always let my guard down easily with Wonwoo. I inwardly cursed myself as I inhaled deeply and recomposed myself.

I tapped his arm over my neck twice, "O-okay, whatever makes you happy." Slowly, I broke his embrace over my neck apart and turned around.

"Tch, this is all because of Seungkwan. He need to stop to blabber his mouth." I muttered, straightening my cloth from the spin.

I was waiting for Wonwoo to speak but it was all silence. Usually, he would chuckle or add any comments to my words. So, I looked up to look at him.

Wonwoo was staring at the floor but I noticed his jaw clenched as his forehead creased a little. He looked like he was suffocating, like he was lost in thoughts. I frowned at I looked at him with mixed of worries and curiosity.

"Wonwoo-ya,"

Instantly, he stared back down at me. His eyes creased into a quick force smile before he looked away.

"Are you sick? If you're feeling unwell then go home." My hand unconsciously went up to his forehead to feel his body temperature.

Wonwoo looked up and we stared at each other until he removed my hand from his forehead and held it tightly.

"You're so adorable... I wish I could turn back the time ..." Wonwoo held onto a gentle expression as his eyes were looking deeply through me. His gaze slowly became in distance as if he was reminiscing some memories.

I blinked momentarily, wondering why did Wonwoo give me that kind of look. He exhaled heavily as before looked up at me again. I raised my brows at him.

"Are you okay? You're acting weird, Wonwoo." I scanned his behavior while pressing my lips into a fine line.

He snickered and simply shrugged, "Everything is okay. I just- ah nothing. Come on, it's getting late." He gently ruffled my hair while showing his warm eyes to assure me. But, I looked at him cynically, giving him the eyes of saying he's lying.

"Don't worry, I'm really okay." He shoved his hand into his windbreaker's pocket and walked ahead of me. I heaved a sigh before catching up to Wonwoo.

WONWOO POV:

"Ah, Hoshi didn't come to school today, right? It's not like him. Is he sick?" I changed the topic and tried to distract her from asking me further more.

"Yeah.. his parents come from Japan. He.. probably wanna spend his time more with them." She mumbled, half-heartedly.

"I see. He's a family man. Soonyoung is someone that loved his family so dearly including you. Although he always giving you hard time." I jested.

"Tch, really? Is that what you see in him Wonwoo?" Haeun had her gaze on the road and her tone was somehow cold.

"Am I wrong?" I frowned at her.

Haeun sent a smile which I didn't expect that. "Aniya! You're right! Well, you know him more than me. I don't have any rights to deny."

My heart ached in weird way instantly upon seeing that simple gesture from her. Because seeing that, it suddenly reminded me that I was missing the warm radiated from her smile, and it reminded me to our memories together.

"You know that you're so cute just now." I ruffled her hair and she quickly swatted my hand away.

When she noticed that I had been staring at her, she dropped her smile, somehow pouting.

"Tch, all of you treat me like an 8 years old child. I'm not weak like any other ordinary girls okay." Haeun huffed out a tired sigh.

"Yeah, not gonna deny it. That's why Dokyeom is traumatized with your punch." I commented and Haeun acted innocent like it was her first time hearing it.

"Ah, I feel so sleepy. Let's go home faster." She fake a yawn. I chuckled at her.

"Kaja!" I said as I looped my arm with hers and dragged her to the street. Haeun groaned but didn't remove my hand which I was glad for that.

Silently, on the way to her house, I adored her face and would smile to myself. I couldn't help to reminisce our time together back then. I missed to be this close with her. Memory about her feels like home to me. So whenever my mind wanders, it always finds it's way back to her. I miss that feeling of connection. Knowing she was out there somewhere thinking about me at the same time I was thinking about her. Her smile and her laughter lit my whole world.

After awhile, we reached at her house. Haeun turned around, looking at me with her beautiful eyes. I let out a grin behind my mask.

"You know, you can tell me everything okay, Wonwoo." Haeun said softly.

My eyes continued observing her every movement and silently compared to how different she was from years ago.

Because...Haeun would be so emotionless with everyone except me. She would usually have a frown or blank expression on her face. But, it was a good change as I heard from Seungkwan and Dokyeom that, Haeun smiled more often now. They said she was never this alive before.

I couldn't help but felt a pang of hurt in my chest because I didn't want her happiness to be gone if I ever reveal myself.

She held my forearms when I didn't reply her.

"Hm?"

"What's gotten into you? Tell me, Wonwoo."

"What? Aniya." I tried to fix my voice and laughed awkwardly. "I was thinking..this would be the last time I walk you to home. Since the exam is next week."

I was not lying. It was true anyway. I had a very wonderful time everytime I spent my day with her,so it was sad when I won't be doing it anymore. The risk of my secret behind this mask that I was wearing was highly could be expose though, but it didn't stop me to keep her by my side.

I knew, I knew that I was being selfish. But, it stings so much when to look at something and not saw it for the way it used to be.

"Aish.. dramatic jerk." Haeun hissed under her breath and that was the time I looked up at her, surprised.

"Yah! It's not like we can't see each other again. Why would you say that? As if it was our last meeting." She snapped and crossed her arms out in frustration.

That's it, her temper. I missed listening to her grumble.

"Haa.. right. I almost forgot Seungkwan Dokyeom and Minghao are your friends. Ah, not leaving that De Caprio boy Hansol. They are so dramatic like you. I don't really understand you guys." She shook her head and raked her silky hair to the back.

I looked at Haeun, feeling helpless. No, I don't want to hurt her. I knew she was just barely wanted to start fresh with her new life here. Without her father's bullshits and torture. So, I slowly embraced her.

"I'm sorry Haeun," I apologized softly while tightening the hug. "I'm not in the right mind now. I'm feeling unwell."

"Wonwoo.." Haeun muttered slowly.

I don't think I could hold it in anymore. Whenever I think about Haeun, and our time together back then, I felt so weak inside and out. I pulled away and kept my gaze at her eyes.

"I know you can do really well in your exam, Kim Haeun. Go in, see you at school next week." I flashed her a smile before I walked away at a quick pace.

As soon as I left and quite far from her house, a tear trailed down my cheeks. I stopped at a dark alley and squatted down. Before I knew, I started to sob hard. The memories of me leaving her at her unstable state started flood my mind.

Lately, I really didn't think I deserve to see her again if in the end I would hurt her. We would always spend most our time at the arcade, book store and the park in our hometown at Daegu. Sometimes, we would be accompanied by my friends, Seungcheol and Joshua. They always said we were inseparable, but it was me who leaving her behind.

"Haeun ah, I miss you so much." I whispered between my sobs as I covered my face. "I'm so sorry."

It was three years ago the last time I saw her. That time, I was just a weak boy whom leaving under his mom's finger. Everything she wanted, I had to accomplish it. Including, the very thing that I hate to do.

A glimpse of Wonwoo's flashback.

"You look so disturbed, yah what's wrong?"Haeun raised a brow, taking bite of her pizza.

"Nothing," Wonwoo simply muttered, sitting across Haeun.

"Really?" She put on her cold expression, not satisfied with his answer. "I might a problematic kid and be totally cold, but you know you can rely on me right? You helped me alot, can't I be the one who help you now, Wonu?"

"I know." Wonwoo smiled warmly.

"And you don't want to tell me?" She frowned, somehow pouting.

"Hae you don't have to worry about me. It's really nothing, okay. I'm just tired." He assured pinching her cheek.

She felt that her cheek went numb but Haeun let him if it will make him happy.

"Okay I trust you for now, but don't forget that I'll be beside you if you need someone." She said carelessly but Wonwoo internally smile.

He knew she cared so much but tried not show it.

After the two celebrate Wonwoo's winning, he walked Haeun home.

"You could share me your thoughts if that would make you feel better," encouraged Haeun, smiling innocently.

As soon as Wonwoo saw Haeun's expression, he held his words back. He didn't want to take away the smile he had always seen on Haeun's face. Her smile was too precious, and it always kept him feeling giddy. He dared not to risk not seeing it anymore, when she only smile for him.

He stared at her eyes before hugged her tightly.

"I love you Hae," He whispered, "I truly loved you. No matter how many times you lose hope to live, I'll always be here, Haeun."

"I love you too, but I can't breath," she spoke softly,

Her sweet vanilla scent clouds in his mind, making it harder to let her go.

"I miss you already." Wonwoo whispered, making Haeun frowned and pulled the hug away.

"You sound weird to say that."

Haeun's glum eyes fell while looking at him, he knew too well that Haeun would overthink about it despite his assurance.

Wonwoo had no time to prepare and it happened so fast. And he just couldn't will himself to tell Haeun. Heck, his head became blank, there was just no way he could tell her. He smiled and stared at Haeun, assuring himself that she would be fine without him, and he would too.

'I am sorry Haeun, I really am sorry... I know one day I will see you again.'

"It's cold. You go enter the house. I have to go home early tonight, my mother need help." He caressed her cheeks and she nodded, smiling.

End.

I'm sorry if I hurt you, Haeun, in the future after revealing myself. But god, let me enjoy the moment with her until the end.

Cause I still love her.

HAEUN POV:

Something was definitely wrong with Wonwoo. It somehow slowly getting on my nerve. I sighed and pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind before entered the house.

He gave me one look before he left me there just now, feeling nothing but curiousity that slowly eating the hell out of me.

"I'm home." I mumbled weakly but only to be greeted by silence.

Maybe Uncle Jaehun and Hoshi weren't at home. I walked up to the stairs and saw my door was opened ajar. I cocked a brow at this and walked into my room. Immediately, I felt something inside of me snapped when I saw Hoshi standing by the window of my room.

"What are you doing at my room?" My voice was dripping with irritation, which I didn't expect. I glared at Hoshi with much intensity.

"O-oh Haeun-ah. You're home? I-I was waiting for you." Hoshi panicked like he was caught red-handed.

When he tried to come closer to me, I immediately walked to the other part of the room. He really pissed my off to the point that it would build anxiety and shady feeling.

"Did Wonwoo send you home?" He asked.

"I'm tired. Get out of my room now." I put my bag down on chair and didn't look at him at all.

"Haeun-ah, what's wrong? If you have a problem then you can tell me anything, I will help you as much as I can." He said. His voice sounded gentle, like he was very concern.

"I just want to rest so get out of my room, Hoshi." I said in low tone voice and closed my eyes, holding my anger in. After a moment, I heard Hoshi heaved a sigh.

"Haeun, can I ask you something?" Hoshi tried to look at me but I was avoiding his eyes.

"Did anything happen in the past that involved you with your friend, Wonwoo? Who's him?" He asked.

Immediately, I felt tense up. I looked up with a glimpse of surprise flickered across my eyes. I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Why was he asking about this out of blue? I stared at Hoshi until I turned my back against him.

"I'm sorry, Soonyoung.. there's nothing I can tell you about him." My voice was low and shaky.

"Now, please. Get out from my room."

"I have been wondering about him a long time ago. Every time Uncle Jaehun mentioned his name, you'll lost yourself. So I was curious."

"Soonyoung, he's just in the past... you don't have to bother to know about him." I faced him again , still holding myself from raging up.

"I've told you right, I want to be your best brother. I saw you cried at your mother's charnel house, while talking about him. Am I suppose to act like I didn't notice all of this?" He was starting to get persistent.

Once again, I was shocked by Hoshi's statement. Somehow, the anxiety of being exposed build up inside me. I frowned to him as my mind was questioning where the hell he knew about that, and it finally hit me with realization...

"You followed me behind?" I let out a disbelief scoff as I felt my heart ache. I felt so pathetic and helpless.

His eyes blinked with surprise, and slowly it replaced with worries and panics.

"Haeun, that's not what I mean. I just worried-"

"I said there's nothing you should know about him!" I got frustrated because he was like digging my wound back. I was yelling out causing Hoshi to flinch at my words.

"Yes! You are supposed to act you don't know nothing! Why should you ask about this? Was it because you want to tell the whole world about my dark world and let them feel sympathy towards me?" I finally lost my patience.

"Haeun,I-" He grabbed my hand and I quickly shoved his hand away as I glowered at him.

"If you really want to be my brother then get out from my room now, Kwon Soonyoung." I gritted my teeth, pointing Hoshi the way out.

"Mianhae, my princess. But I promise to be your best brother." Hoshi made his way out from my room which I quickly slammed the door close and locked it.

I let out a deep breath and licked my lips to make it moist. I didn't feel right treating him this way. But my insecurities couldn't help it.

I looked down when I couldn't ease the feeling of being betrayed.

Not knowing what exactly the boys know about me, and what really they thought about me were giving me an anxiety, maybe it was because of my trust issues. I just hoped that my imagination was not true.

-----------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV:

Exam week

"Stop being a kid! We have to go now!"

"Eomma, let me see her! Please!"

"Wonu..?"

Slowly, she opened her heavy eyes to the voice of desperate boy. The room which white in colour welcome her when she came to her consciousness.

Her vision was blurry and all she could see was a familiar back of a boy being dragged out by two nurses. She tried to lift her hand up but she didn't have any energy in her body and she felt drowsy.

The beeping sound from the machine became louder and her breathing rate increased. A commotion started to raise as the nurse was calling out the doctor and everyone surrounded her bed.

"Hae!"

Haeun wanted to keep her eyes open and see his expression but she felt so weak that she couldn't hold it anymore. And with that....

Shoving away all the thoughts, you smiled when Seungkwan greeted you excitedly from his class which was next to your class.

"Haeun-ah!!!! Yah, do your best in the exam okay! I'm cheering for you. Remember all of the formulas I've taught. Don't be panic or else you'll for-"

You cut him off from giving a long good nagging early in the morning.

"Alright you rascal. You too, good luck." You sent him a warm smile while patted his shoulder lightly.

Seungkwan looked at you amusingly, he got a lot to say but he held himself up. He smiled back meaningfully , somehow felt like a proud brother seeing his sister grew up very well.

"Arasseo." He fisted bump with you and chuckled.

Just as you went to your seat and about to sit, your smile slowly drifted away as you stood there for a few seconds in daze, staring at the fresh milk carton placed on the table.

Your heart slowly covered in darkness. Fresh milk was your favourite drink ever since you were little, it was like a jinx for you everytime you take an exam. And only particular someone knew about it.

It wasn't the first time to see the milk drink that morning, in fact, every single morning for almost two weeks now. You only felt a hollow feeling creeping in your stomach.

As you settle yourself down, there was a faint sound of knock at the door. You looked at your phone waiting for Mingyu's text as he didn't reply to your kakao talk.

Me: I've arrived at school. Where are you, Gyu?

Suddenly, you felt a heavy stares around you. Everyone faced to the back, observing you like you were a criminal. You cocked a brow, confused with the gazes.

"Haeun, the director asked to report yourself at his room, now." The guy sitting infront of you informed.

"Oh," You answered lamely, knowing what is coming next.

-----------------------------------------

"Miss Haeun, I heard a report saying that you provoked someone into a fight, and had broken down their belonging. Is it true?" Director Kim asked in strict voice with his intertwined hands placed on the table.

You had your hands in your pocket, standing before him almost with no emotion and expression.

"It's not true. I-"

"Nevermind, I don't want to hear any explanation anyway." He cut you off and beamed a look,

"A delinquent will be always caused trouble no matter how many times they've been punished." He added causing you to smirk.

"I am not doing any trouble though. So you don't have to listen to an explanation from me anyway." You voiced out calmly as if it didn't affect you at all.

You knew the part of breaking Somin's phone was to defend yourself, and indirectly save the old man in front of you from getting his so call secret to be exposed. He should thank you for that. And to begin with, it was Somin who start all of that, she attacked you and slapped you first.

He raised his brows."I've heard the story from the girl's side, I bet you know who she is right?"

You snickered at how unfair he was right now. At the same time, you found it quite funny that Somin report this to the director. It was like she was trying to dig her own grave.

"So you blindly trust her just because she report to you first? You have to listen to both sides to be fair. Isn't that a basic thing?" You defended yourself as you didn't want to get into trouble or punishment this time.

"It is," He looked up to you, "But you just claimed that you don't have anything to explain."

You became speechless at how he counter back using your statement earlier. You crossed your arms and looked at him with anger creeping inside you.

"What to do with this, Miss Haeun? You had broken her wrist."

You eyes grew bigger as you were surprised at the information. Did I went too much on her?

Upon wondering that, your heart literally dropped to your stomach. If it is true about Director Kim that he would do anything as long as his school reputation remain untouchable, like Mingyu and others said, you would blame yourself for this.

So funny, you tried so hard not to cause trouble and not want to disappoint Uncle Jaehun but you failed. A crept of breath left your mouth as you were ready to face the punishment.

Suddenly, both of you flinched when someone knocked the door loudly before barged into the room without Director Kim's permission. You turned around only to see Mingyu entered the room.

"Why did ask Haeun to come to see you, ?" Mingyu stride across the spaceous office and stood beside you.

"Kim Mingyu?"

He beamed you a smile and a look. You know, it was the scariest look that had too much meaning in it.

Damn, I got caught.

A/N: How was it? So sorry if my story gets boring.
The past is slowly being revealed. The puzzles are not yet complete. Keep support this story until the end! I love you guys so much❤🌻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 8.3K 63
"From now on you're living with 13 boys"
13.5K 307 43
[Completed] Most of them loved for what she was, well some hated too . While many wanted to make their way through her heart but there was already so...
72.1K 2.1K 21
"So name?" "What name ?" "You know what I'm talking about" "I don't know?" "I'm blocking you" In which Lee Chaeyoung doesn't want to reveal her ident...
399K 12.1K 50
{completed} Opposite minds, opposite social status's, opposite lives. But both craving the same love and attention. You'd been competing in all aspe...