The Pastor's Daughter [BLACKP...

By ChaengsCheeks

You've recently decided to explore a new church that your best friend, Lisa, has invited you to. After a litt... More

PROLOGUE: New You, New Adventure
CHAPTER 1: Roseanne
CHAPTER 2: Cliché Encounters
CHAPTER 3: A Late Night Visit
CHAPTER 4: Full Speed Ahead?
CHAPTER 5: Our Past
CHAPTER 6: You Can't Deny It
CHAPTER 7: God's Tests of Fate
CHAPTER 8: Timing
CHAPTER 9: A Memorable Dinner
CHAPTER 10: She's Not So Joyful
CHAPTER 11: Too Soon? Not At All.
CHAPTER 13: [M] Surprise!
CHAPTER 14: May 14th
CHAPTER 15: Back Home
CHAPTER 16: [M] Hotel Y/N
CHAPTER 17: Parental Visit
CHAPTER 18: Old Habits

CHAPTER 12: [M] Farewell For Now

6.4K 124 62
By ChaengsCheeks

It's been about two weeks since your breathtaking day of confession and your adorable bike-ride-picnic date with Chaeyoung; where you shared chocolate dipped strawberries, egg salad, sandwiches, fruit salad, fresh coconut juice, and one of those straight-from-the-store creme brûlées that you attempted to eat without making a mess.

You made a mess, though.

But - it was kind of a romantic mess. Romantic because it ended up on Chaeyoung's cheek which then prompted you to wipe it off for her using a napkin. That then concluded in you both staring into each other's eyes for a little while with the sounds of little kids playing around and wind rustling the leaves on the trees above you, and you both sharing a kiss that communicated so much love in it that Chaeyoung started to become a little teary. "I really love you, Y/N/N."

In the past week you've been busy preparing for your trip overseas for work; you leave in about three days. The schedule has been rearranged because one of the crucial crew member's newborn baby girl is meant to be due around the original time of bulk filming in Asia. This means you'll be away for half of April and about half of May. You'll be spending about two weeks in Auckland, New Zealand. Since you've been busy preparing for your trip, packing up all the little things you need to bring with you for work, Chaeyoung's just been chilling around at your place, keeping you company when she doesn't have work since you won't be physically seeing each other for over a month.

You've been bent over on the floor in your production room for the past half an hour, taking apart an old computer so that you can take the 2TB drive from it to use on your trip. Man, I've really got to put aside a day to buy things that I need for work. I'm running out of storage space.

"Baby... Stop that."

"Stop what?" You're currently in a baggy crop top and booty shorts that hug you just right. Each time you pull something apart from the computer, you have to be careful to not damage anything inside, so because of this, you need to be really skilful with your hands. Chaeyoung has been standing at the door frame to your room staring at your hands for the past ten minutes before her eyes started to drift towards your butt.

"Everything. Just stop. You're... You're turning me on..." the last sentence was more of a whisper than the rest. You sit up in a kneeling position, arms dangling between your thighs as you look up at your beloved.

"Huh?"

"I'm... never mind. It's almost six, are you hungry?"

You cock your eyebrow up, questioning your girlfriend for a moment. "I could've sworn I heard you say you were turn-"

"Yes, okay. Yes, I got turned on just... watching you. Wow. Those shorts hug you just right. And your hands... ANYWAY. Dinner. I was thinking we should invite the girls over."

You laugh a little at how adorable Chaeyoung is. "Aww... Don't be shy, baby." You go up and press her up against the doorframe. "Though, you're one to talk. Walking around with this spaghetti strap tank top on. I love seeing you in spaghetti straps..." Chaeyoung's breathing begins to quicken when you lean in closer to her. You start to kiss her softly, hands holding onto her shoulders to move her to the wall instead, then allowing your hands to slowly rub her sides as you continue to teasingly kiss each other, her hands now in your hair.

Grumble.

"Mmm... Baby, was that your stomach?"

"Mhm." You both start laughing into your kiss, hearing your stomach grumble one more time. "I'm not sure if I'm hungry for food or just hungry for you, Rosie."

"You haven't eaten much today, Y/N/N," Chaeyoung pulls away from you, eyeing you up and down, biting her lower lip. "God, as badly as I want to rip those shorts off of you, I want you to keep eating regularly. Come on, we should make dinner. Wanna invite the girls?"

"Yeah, let's invite them over. They've been messaging me nonstop about hanging out before I leave "for an eternity"," You give Chaeyoung a peck on her squishy cheek before grabbing her hand to lead her to the kitchen. "I bought a bunch of steaks and lamb chops to make for us this week. I'll start preparing food now; it'll take like forty minutes max, probably."

Chaeyoung FaceTime's the group using your phone since hers was already connected to the speaker playing music. The connecting tone can be heard from where you are taking things out from the fridge and placing them onto the kitchen island in the middle. On the other side is Chaeyoung, sitting on a stool just chilling, waiting for someone to join.

"YO YO YOOOOO!" Lalisa. Every time. "Oh! Chaeyoung-ah! Y/N 어디야? (Where's Y/N?)"

"What's up, what's up, man?" Kim Jisoo enters. "Ah, Park Chaengie-yah! Nyeong-an!"

Chaeyoung giggles at everyone's antics, seeing Lisa holding Leo in her arms, Jisoo with her headset on from gaming, Jennie entering like an adorably silent ninja observing what is happening, focusing 80 percent of her attention on tying her hair up into a bun. "Hey, everyone! Y/N is cooking at the moment." At that current moment you had just finished seasoning the meat. You're waiting for the frying pan to heat up a little more. Grabbing some veggies, you start chopping and dicing like a pro.

"자기야 (Babe), can you preheat the oven for me at 180?"

"Sure, baby." She hops off of the stool, taking a little detour in order to give your cheek a soft peck before getting to the oven.

As soon as she gets back to the stool, your girlfriend turns the camera around so that everyone can see you in the background prepping a lot of food. "Is this an invitation to come over for dinner? Cause I'm in."

"All three of your butts better be over here for dinner in half an hour."

"What she means to say is; we were wondering if you guys wanna come over for dinner tonight."

"Emphasis on the "we", you guys. I can't believe our little Y/N is all grown up!" Jennie pretends to start choking up, wiping away her metaphorical tear.

"I love how domestic you two are already. Gosh, it's sickeningly adorable and I love you both so damn much." Lisa adds.

"Right? They're my favourite married couple." Jisoo chimes in right before you all hear the doorbell go off.

"Alright, which one of you are already here?" They all answer you with a quick 'not me', so you look over to Chaeyoung to see if she was expecting anyone even if she doesn't live here. She shakes her head also. You go over to the call machine to see that it's actually Clare. "어머님! (Mum!)" You can hear the girls mutter something in confusion and you can see Clare waving at you through the camera, holding up a little big beside her head. "잠깐만요 (Hold on one second), I'll buzz you in. I'm cooking at the moment, so I'll leave the door unlocked for you," You quickly hit the key to let her in, immediately looking over to Chaeyoung. "Babe, did you know your mother was coming over?"

She simply shrugs. "She didn't say anything to me when I left the house this morning. Maybe she misses you since you haven't been over in a little while. Sunday's aren't enough for her." You quickly strut over to Chaeyoung to give her a sweet kiss on the lips before you go back to preparing the vegetables. Chaeyoung blushes lightly, remembering that the girls are still on call with you both.

"Y/N, kiss her again! Make her red!" You look up from the chopping board to see her looking at you shyly, one hand covering half of her face. Taking Lisa's advice, you bring your hand up, motioning for her to lean over the counter that is separating the two of you with a smirk. Putting the knife to the side, you meet her in the middle; placing both hands on either side, holding her face to you as you kiss her passionately with the girls all hollering in the background through the phone. They've got a view of Chaeyoung's face since she is still holding your phone and the slight profile of yours, but they can see you going for it. You lower your hands to pull away but then Chaeyoung's free hand comes up and hooks itself around the back of your neck to keep you close as her tongue comes out to enter your mouth. I'm not done with you yet, Y/N. With this, you then turn your head a little further to the side in the opposite direction of the phone to deepen the kiss, giving the girls a show. It goes on for a few more seconds until...

Cough, cough. "Alright, alright. Lisa said to make her red, not to start the baby making process." You giggle at Jennie's comment as Chaeyoung pulls away, the tiniest string of saliva bridging between you and Chaeyoung. She looks away immediately, avoiding eye contact with everyone because she got a little carried away. You quickly grab the phone from her and bring it to her face.

"She's so red! Look how adorable she is!"

"자기야... (Babe...)"

"Jisoo-unnie, stop teasing my tomato."

"Y/N~!" Chaeyoung whines cutely while you put the phone down on a nearby stand to bring Chaeyoung in for a hug, burying her head in your chest since she is still sitting down on the stool.

"I love you, Sunshine."

"I love you, too." You bring your head down to kiss the top of hers.

Clare opens the door to your apartment, looking around for you and her daughter when she suddenly hears a commotion coming from the kitchen. She'd been to your apartment once before to pick up Chaeyoung and to see your place. She was very impressed with what she saw. The sight she walked in on was the girls bombarding you both while Chaeyoung was still hiding in your arms.

"Y/N, did you just say "I love you"?!"

"Rosie, did you just say "I love you" back?!"

"How are neither of you freaking out? Chaeng... How are you not crying?"

Clare walks in and comes into full view to the girls. "They've said "I love you" before. Oh, and Chaeyoung did cry."

There's a bit of a pause until the three voices irrupt all at once in unison. "And you didn't tell us?!" Along with a greeting to Mrs Park, of course.

"Well, I don't know. It probably would've come up tonight at some point when you all come over for dinner. Which reminds me, you should probably start getting ready to come over now, no?"

The girls all bid their bye's and see you later's to the three of you. Chaeyoung moves from your arms to her mother's, having not spent that much time with her this week; though not before giving you another peck on the cheek. "What have you got there, mum?"

You've returned to your spot on the other side of the counter to chop up vegetables, setting aside the ones that are ready to go on a baking tray. Clare sets her little bag down on a free space on the island beside you, revealing a bunch of Korean side dishes packed away in Tupperware containers. Your mouth starts to drool at the sight; you love Clare's homemade side dishes. "I thought I would bring some over for Y/N to enjoy before she goes on her work trip. I guess it's a good thing I packed extra since the girls are coming over for dinner tonight."

You stop what you're doing straight away and wipe your hands on your apron. "와... 고맙습니다! 와 진짜... 난 너무 행복해요 어머님. (Whoa... Thank you! Wow, seriously... I'm so happy, mum.)"

"Eat well, my dears! I just wanted to stop by to see you since you're going to be leaving in a few days, Y/N. How are you getting to the airport?"

"Your beautiful daughter will be seeing me off."

"I'm sure she'll miss you very much so it's good that you both get to spend that little bit of time left together."

"I'm really going to miss her, too."

Chaeyoung just looks back and forth between the two of you, not believing you're both speaking as if she weren't actually there to say those things for herself. She lets out a little chuckle while putting the chopped up veggies onto the covered baking tray. "Mum, I can speak for myself, you know."

"Well, go on."

By now you've gone ahead and drizzled olive oil onto the vegetables and seasoned it with some salt and pepper. Chaeyoung looks over to you and pouts a little. "I will really miss you and I am glad we'll get to spend that little bit of extra time that you have left together..." She reaches over to put the tray into the oven while you reach around her to grab the platter of meat to start cooking. Upon putting the plate down beside the stove, your girlfriend's arms wrap around your waist, squeezing you slightly. You can feel her cheek being mushed up against the back of your neck; she turns your body around so that you face each other, arms now coming up and wrapping around your neck. You feel your cheeks heating up, becoming shy in front of her mother, not knowing what she has planned in that beautiful mind of hers. "Can I?"

Your mind runs blank for a second until you catch a glimpse of her looking down at your lips and back up to your eyes. Your eyes widen a little and cheeks become a little hotter. Whispering to her, "We've never kissed in front of any of your family members before."

"I won't do it if you really don't want me to, 자기야 (babe)."

Your eyes fall down to her lips and stay there. Your subconscious giving Chaeyoung the response she was hoping to get as she leans in and gives you a sweet kiss, pulling away sooner than she normally would because she didn't want to get too carried away again with her mother around. As Chaeyoung pulls away you can't help the wide smile that forms on your lips, causing Clare to coo at the sweetness that you both always share with each other.

"Alright, I'm going to get out of your hair now. I have an appointment to get to, so I hope you enjoy your evening, ladies! I love you both. Sweetie, I'll see you at home later?"

"Yep, I'll be home. I'm only going to be sleeping over the night before Y/N's flight." Clare nods, giving you both a kiss on the temple before leaving.

You begin cooking the steaks first, one by one, knowing that everyone likes their meat cooked at medium rare, you do your best to not over cook anything. Your apartment starts to fill with the smells of grilled meat, the aroma floating around and into your senses, making you really hungry. Chaeyoung starts cooking up the lamb chops beside you, the two of you glancing at one another every now and then. "I'm really glad you're here, Chaeng."

"I know. I'm glad to be here, too."

"Good. I'm glad."

"Good. I'm glad, too."

You both pause for a moment just to share another laugh and another kiss. You both really can't keep apart from each other, still being in the honeymoon phase and all. If it even is simply a phase. The doorbell rings and you do what you did earlier, hit the key to let the three girls in. The three of them know the passcode to your lock already so there's no need to keep it unlocked like you did for Chaeyoung's mother. "They're all here?"

"Yeah, must've carpooled or something." You continue to watch over the meat as Chaeyoung starts to get plates out, setting them on the kitchen island so that she can put the roasted veggies out. Working in perfect sync with one another, the girls walk in with some drinks and dessert for afterwards.

"Smells good in here, ladies!"
"We have drinks!"
"I brought my big mouth! Oh, and dessert."

You set all the meat down onto a big platter in the middle of the island along along with the roasted vegetables beside it. You go over and give the three girls a big hug before sitting down to eat and to catch up. "Oh! Before I forget, babe, can you get out the side dishes your mum brought over earlier?"

"Already on it!"

Everyone sits down around the dining table; eating, laughing, bantering. It brings a big smile to yourself seeing them all in front of you like this. You may not be that close with your actual immediate family, but you sure as hell are glad to call these girls your real family; and you're sure to tell them that. "I love you girls so much; thanks for being by my side."

"Isn't this a speech you should be giving to just your girlfriend, Y/N?" Jennie smacks Lisa on the arm, making everyone laugh and Lisa grunt in pain. "Ouch! I was joking!"

"We love you too, maknae. Why do you have to be gone for a month?!" Jisoo gives you a warm look, her smile reaching her eyes as well.

"Over a month, actually." Her smile falls. She gives you an over exaggerated gasp, hand coming up to her chest as she stares at you.

Jennie gets up and gives you a bit of a cuddle through the back of your chair, you still being seated and all. "You're feeling mushy today. Everything alright, little one?"

"Jennie, literally, I'm so much taller than you."

"Shut up!"

"Love you!"

"Yeah, whatever." Jennie remains still hugging you, her dumpling cheeks now mushed against the top of your head, grumbling a little, "Love you, too." Causing everyone to laugh.

++

"Where the hell did I leave my laptop?!" Your flight to New Zealand is tomorrow right after lunch. You've unpacked and repacked your bags at least three times, paranoid that you might have forgotten something regardless of the list you've created once you've physically put them into your bag. Chaeyoung offered to help after getting back from work and a quick stop to the shops with Lisa, but you continue doing it on your own.

"Baby, you put your laptop back in your carry-on bag."

"I did?" You glance up at her to see her nod, two cups of tea in her hand. You walk out of the room and into your bedroom to see half of it poking out of the bag. You sigh - both in relief and out of frustration.

"Babe, have some rest. I can assure you, after watching you pack and repack a bunch of times, that you're all set. Have some tea, just sit and breathe for a few minutes."

"But what if-"

"자기야 (Babe), please." You groan a little to yourself, hands brushing your hair back and out of your face. Chaeyoung's right, you need to relax a little bit. Your girlfriend walks towards you, handing you a cup of tea. The smell of the chamomile eases you, the warmth coming from the cup seeps through the palms of your hands and into your system. Taking a sip, you feel immediate ease; it helps that your girlfriend's head is resting on your shoulder. "We should leave the house around 11 tomorrow. We can go grab some lunch on the way before your flight. Sound okay?"

"Mmm," sipping at the tea in your hands, you hum in agreement. You both just remain seated on your bed for a little while longer, talking about nothing in particular, just being in each other's company. Checking the time, you see that it's already quarter to nine.

"Are you hungry at all? Wanna eat something?"

"You?" Chaeyoung heaves out a little laugh; little did you know she bought something a little earlier to entertain that little comment when she went out with Lisa. 'I guarantee she'll love this on you. I'll buy you a meal if I'm wrong.'

"Come on, I'll help you finish packing the rest of your stuff, alright?"

"Alright. Thank you, Chae."

It's decided that you'll go and pack up the rest of your equipment for work while Chaeyoung helps you pack your personal items. After another half an hour, you're finally done and Chaeyoung assures you that you don't need to unpack to quadruple check you have everything again. "I'm gonna go wash up real quick."

"Okie dokie, I'll just be in bed." You part ways with her with a deep kiss, sighing once more - but this time in content. "I love you."

"And I love you. Now go!" She pushes you into the bathroom, pecking your lips one more time before you close the door. She waits a solid five or so minutes after the water has already started running to take the opportunity to quickly grab her shopping bag to get changed. She's goes into your walk-in closet, stripping herself down to nothing and slipping into the somewhat skimpy nightgown she'd bought earlier. Tussling her hair to make it a little messy, she checks out her reflection in the mirror. Is this too much? Maybe we should just cuddle tonight, have a good rest for tomorrow. With the back and forth going on in her mind, she realises that the shower has actually stopped running. Panicking a little, she decides that it's too late and to just go with it. Looking back into the reflection once more, she pictures you standing behind her with your hands roaming uncontrollably, kissing her neck hungrily. She moans internally, feeling a lot more confident now with her decision. She struts out, making herself comfortable on your bed.

"Are you all done in there, baby?"

"Yeah, all done. I think I spilled a little moisturiser on the side of the sink, though," You walk out in a baggy t-shirt and panties, still drying your slightly damp hair. "So I gotta clean it up-" You stop immediately in your tracks as soon as you look up. Chaeyoung's kneeling in your bed with her legs spread; her hair is tousled and the very revealing nightgown she's wearing is riding up due to her current position.

All day while you had been doing your last minute prep and she was at work, a song had come on in the café that she just couldn't get out of her head. It reminded her of you and it reminded her of how good you always look and feel to her. She just couldn't stop thinking about how good you look full stop. All day, Chaeyoung had been thinking about when she'd finally get to see you. When she walked into your apartment and saw you doing pull-ups in the hallway, her insides freaked out. She was so glad she bought the raunchy nightgown; she'd bought it just for you, knowing you like her in spaghetti straps.

"Chaeyoung..."

Replying seductively with a, "Yes, baby?" Your breathing becomes heavy as you start to become hotter all of a sudden.

"I, um... Whatcha doin over there?"

⚠️🔞⚠️

No verbal response. All she does is lick her lips, bites the lower, looking you up and down, exposing her neck in the process. That's response enough for you. You throw your towel to the side, not caring where it lands, quickly making your way over to your girlfriend. Your lips connect instantly and everything becomes hazy with hormones. You gently push her down, climbing on top of her as you continue making out. Her tongue traces your bottom lip, you grant her immediate access as you both fight each other for dominance. You win. But she flips you over, anyway. She pulls away and bites at your lower lip, pulling at it a little, causing a groan to escape from the back of your throat. "Babe, what's gotten into you?"

"I was listening to a song at work that just reminded me of how beautiful you are. Then I come back here to you doing pull-ups in the hallway," Chaeyoung takes a pause, tracing the slight outlines of your biceps. "I'm so hot for you right now," scratching at yours arms slightly, "I've been needy for you all day."

"Oh, my god." You quickly pull her back down and reconnect your lips. Sure, you were turned on before, but if there's a level higher than that, that's what you currently are. Your hands immediately find their way to the ends of her short nightgown, taking it off of her slowly, not wanting to rip it. She's not wearing anything underneath, holy shit. You flip her over so that she's beneath you now. You dive down, taking a breast in your mouth, kneading the other with your hand. Chaeyoung moans lightly at this, feeling your tongue swirling around her now-hard nub. You feel her hands snake around to hold you close, her hips grinding on you a little bit subconsciously.

"Shirt... Off." At her command, you quickly pull your shirt off and throw it away. Chaeyoung reconnects your lips once more, pulling your body down to connect with hers, your boobs rubbing against each other. "Are... Are you sure you're ready do this, Y/N?"

"I'm always ready for you, Rosie. I'm all yours."

You continue making out, kissing becoming sloppier the moment you feel hands roaming further down your body to where you need to feel her the most. Chaeyoung's hand reaches down to your covered mound, sending shivers up and down your spine. It'd been so long since you've felt any kind of pleasure like this that you almost forgot how good it was. She flips you over once again, coming on top, rubbing you through the fabric of your panties softly. She earns sensual little moans from you, your hip rising to meet with her hand with more force until she uses her free hand to hold you down in place. "Patience, my love," She moves her hand away, coming up to the rim of your underwear, fingers dipping in to yank them down in a flash. You shiver slightly at the cold air hitting you. She stops kissing you and moves herself down your body. Breath taken away by how vulnerable you look for her at the moment, legs spreading wider just for her and only her. "Baby... You're so wet; so beautiful. Is this all for me?"

Knowing the answer already, she goes ahead and runs a finger through your slit, gathering up some of your juices on her finger. Your hand immediately reaches out for the bed sheets beside you, grasping onto them slightly. "I'm going to need an answer, love."

She brings her finger up to her face, staring right into your eyes as she sucks her finger clean, moaning in response to the way you taste. You become wetter at the mere sight of her doing that, shutting your eyes tightly as a rough yet quiet moan escapes you. "Y-Yes, it's all for you," Her finger dips down again, this time going all the way from your opening to your clit, rubbing the bundle of nerves lightly. Another moan escapes you. "Please stop teasing me, Chaeng."

"I'm going to need you to beg for it, Y/N."

"God, Roseanne, please do something. I need you to fuck me so hard that I won't be able to do anything tomorrow." As soon as the words leave your mouth, Topsé comes into full swing. She brings her face back up to kiss you harshly, tongue entering your mouth the exact same time two of her fingers enter you. Your back arches up off of the bed; you try to focus on kissing her back, but there's so much going on that you just don't know what to do aside from moan into her kisses. Her thumb comes up, rubbing your clit as she continues her pace in you. Your hips thrust up, wanting more of her. "Baby, faster."

Obeying your wish, she speeds up, adding another finger. Your moans increase, back arching up off of the bed occasionally. "Jesus Christ, Park Chaeyoung!" She moves herself down to your neck, looking for your sensitive spot, sucking on it harshly. As if she couldn't put you any further over the edge, she slows her pace down which earns her a frown from you; that is, until you see her smirk. She'd just found what she was looking for. Feeling for something spongey inside of you, she thrusts against it repeatedly, steadfastly. She's relentless and your mind and body disassociate from one another as you start to shake uncontrollably beneath your lover, screaming her name. "Chaeyoung! AHH- right there! Oh, yes! Jesus, don't stop, Roseanne!"

Chaeyoung smirks in triumph seeing the state she's gotten you in. As soon as she sees your legs start to shake and feels your walls slowly start to clench around her, she stops completely and pulls out of you. You stare at her in disbelief, panting furiously, not believing you've been left like this. "Babe... No offence, but what the hell?"

She giggles at you. Giggles. "There's something I've always wanted to try. Lie on your side, baby. Keep your beautiful legs open for me if you can." You do as she says, turning to your side slightly, resting your head on your palm so you can still look at her. You're still in the midst of catching your breath, seeing Chaeyoung come closer to you, spreading her own legs apart. Her magical hands message your thighs softly, really taking the time to admire your legs before you realise what she's about to do. It's something you've always wanted to try, as well.

She kneels above one of your legs, holding the other one up higher, resting it on her shoulder. "I love you so much, Y/N L/N."

"I love you, too, Park Chaeyoung. So God damn much." She reaches out to hold one of your hands, your fingers intertwining. You see an intoxicating mix of love, passion, and lust brewing in her beautiful eyes. She thrusts onto you, both of your drenched mounds rubbing together. Squelching noises can be heard as your juices mix, you moan and groan for her at the top of your lungs as she starts to moan herself. Those vocals are certainly something else when they're moaning your name.

"Ugh, God! Y/N, you feel so damn good!" Your hips thrust up to meet hers. It's sloppy at first, but you both then find a steady rhythm with each other.

"Are you close, baby?"

"Yes. Oh, my God, yes," she speaks in pants and in between moans. "I am so close, baby." Her grip on your thigh strengthens, she's so close already. You muster up the strength you have left in you to reach down, finally getting to pleasure your lover properly-ish. You begin to thumb her clit at the pace you are both rocking at. It's sloppy once more, the two of you trying to reach a heavenly climax. And you do.

"OHH-" You shake violently, juices spewing out of you and onto Chaeyoung as she continues to rock, attempting to reach climax herself. 'Christ, that was one of the hottest things I've ever seen', Chaeyoung thinks. You hold on as much as you can but eventually become too sensitive and your legs immediately start coming together on their own. Chaeyoung notices this and starts to slow down straight away, caressing your inner thighs in the process. Chaeyoung shifts her body, bringing her face down to your opening to lap up all your juices; nothing but soft kitten licks to put the cherry on top to your climax. You grasp her hair softly, bringing her closer to you. "Oh, God. Babe, I think- I think I'm going to cum again. Keep going."

"Let it all out, baby." And before you know it, you feel that familiar knot in the pit of your stomach and release once more. When done, you pull Chaeyoung's face up to your own, kissing the life out of her, tasting yourself on her. "Don't you taste so good, baby?"

"I bet you taste better."

Chaeyoung smirks at you, a wicked grin forming on her perfectly sculpted face. "Why don't you find out?"

"Oh believe me, I plan on it. Sit up, babe." Following your instruction, she sits up. You immediately pull her up onto you completely, surprising her. You shift your own body down simultaneously, facing her pussy directly. In the midst of the shock, Chaeyoung forgets to hold on to the headboard of the bed and almost stumbles off of you when you start to suck on her clit; and she would've if you didn't have such a firm grip on her thighs.

"Fuck- Y/N! Holy shit!" You shift your movements down, sticking your tongue inside of Chaeyoung, hand coming up to ferociously rub at her bundle of nerves. "I'm- Baby, I'm so close. Don't stop, oh my God." One of her hands clutches the headboard while the other grasps at your hair, bringing your face closer, grinding herself on you. Her legs start to shake around you and she pulls on your hair briefly as she reaches her euphoric state of bliss. You continue to lap up her juices, not wanting a single drop to go to waste. Your nose rubs at her clit each time you go in deeper, making her moan over and over. Seeing as she hasn't had enough yet, you decide to place her body down onto the bed, moving yourself so that you can position your fingers at her entrance, pushing in unexpectedly, causing her to scream.

"That's right, Sunshine. Let this entire building know who's making you feel so damn good right now." You continue to thrust into her, showing her no mercy as she did to you earlier. Going down to mark her neck where she's sensitive, you poke around for her g-spot, finding it after a few attempts, knowing you're successful when her vocals come into full range, squealing for you to continue. You sound like heaven to my ears, Roseanne.

"Y/N! Y/N! Dear God, OHH don't stop- don't ever stop!" Her arms, currently wrapped around your neck loosely, become much tighter. Her hands tangled in your hair. You nibble at her earlobes, earning another gasp on top of the noise she's making. Her legs begin to shake, making you remove yourself from her grasp.

"Look at me, Sunshine. I wanna remember the look in your eyes the first time of many that I make you cum." She stares deep into your eyes, lip being bitten down as she attempts to hold on for longer. Her legs begin to shake, her mouth falls agape, forming a beautiful 'o' shape as she screams out your name one more time. She cums onto your fingers but you don't stop. At this point, Chaeyoung doesn't know if she's having multiple orgasms or just a really prolonged one. You pull out of her eventually, going down on her to clean up the spilled juices. Hearing her let out short moans and groans each time you lick her and your tongue pokes at her opening slightly sends you into bliss. Eventually, she pulls you back up, locking lips, cuddling with you.

⚠️🔞⚠️

After resting for a little while, you climb out of bed to find a small towel in your bathroom, soaking it in warm water to help clean up your girlfriend. She's panting on your bed at the moment, catching her breath from the longest orgasm of her life. You sit beside her and begin to clean her up, her taking the towel from you and doing the same for you. "You are truly vocal in bed, Sunshine. Topsé is probably my favourite alter ego of yours."

"Topsé? Baby... Are you serious? Topsé?" Chaeyoung laughs quietly at your remark, pulling you close to her so that she can kiss your hickies and caress your body, helping to ease you into a good night's sleep.

"That was amazing, though. Seriously."

"Maybe I should get pent up about you more often."

"Baby, you know I wouldn't complain about that." Putting the towel aside and pulling the blanket up to cover your naked bodies, you share a few more small kisses before cuddling in bed again.

"Will you have enough energy for tomorrow?"

"Even if I don't, that was so worth it."

++

Lisa and Jisoo meet you and Chaeyoung at the airport. After last night's escapade, both your and Chaeyoung's legs were a little sore, and this doesn't go unnoticed by the other two girls with you. "Walking a little funny there, you two. Are you alright?" Chaeyoung quickly nods, not wanting Jisoo to worry too much.

"Yeah, it almost seems like you both... Had a bit of a long night last night." Lisa smirks at you causing you to blush, then turns to Chaeyoung, wiggling her eyebrows, mouthing 'I told you so'.

Chaeyoung laughs quietly before walking up to Lisa and lightly smacking her arm. "Haha! What are you talking about?"

"Gosh, how hard did you both go at it last night?"

"Oh look! That's my gate over there. I should go check myself in. Be right back!" Quickly making a beeline for the queue, you escape the questions that are being thrown at you, leaving Chaeyoung there on her own to fend through the questions herself.

"Well?"

"Are we really going to-"

"Yes." They both day in unison, beyond curious as to how it all went down. Chaeyoung's face becomes red just remembering how good you felt between her legs last night, munching on her bottom lip at the memory.

"Oh, my God. That good, huh?"

"Lisa, I haven't even said anything yet."

"Yeah, but that face right now is all you need to say. Damn you are one lucky girl." Jisoo laughs at Chaeyoung's reaction to her comment, making Lisa go and wrap her arms around the chipmunk whilst giggling too.

"I'm gonna tell you something important now that you both have gotten to this stage in your relationship," Chaeyoung quirks an eyebrow up at Lisa, curiosity seeping through her veins. This stage? As in having sex? "Y/N's got a kink for doing it in public with the risk of getting caught."

Chaeyoung's eyes widen, not realising that the bad girl side of you goes that deep. "Are you serious?" Lisa nods. Jisoo looks a little shocked to see Chaeyoung smirk like that as she lets them know she'll be right back and to mind her bag. The new information given to her made her feel hot and needy for you again, so she waits for you to finish at the end of the the check-in line, and as soon as you do, you feel a hand yanking onto you, pulling you away.

"Babe, where are we going?" She says nothing as she continues to yank you towards the bathroom. She spots a staff bathroom in the corner, praying that it is unlocked - and it is. Ducking her head in to see if there was anyone inside, she pulls you in with her. "If you needed to go to the bathroom why didn't you just say so?" Chaeyoung locks the door and pulls you towards her, smashing her face onto you, pushing you up against the wall. Your eyes widen before they shut, falling under Chaeyoung's spell. Knowing that you're at the airport right now - a very public place - is really getting you going.

"Lisa let me in on a little secret of yours."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhmm... Got me going a little, to be honest."

"Well I'm gonna have to help my girlfriend out with that now, aren't I?" You continue making out for a few minutes, you pick her up and place her onto the sink. Your hand reaches down into her shorts and you hear her moan softly into your ear as your hand comes in contact with her.

Meanwhile, Lisa and Jisoo are sitting outside minding your bags, talking amongst themselves and wondering how much longer you're going to be getting busy in there. It's been at least fifteen minutes since they saw Chaeyoung drag you away. "How much longer do you reckon they'll be in there for?"

"Who knows. Y/N needs to get going soon, though," And at that moment, you're both seen sneaking out of the staff bathroom, no one batting a single eyelash towards the both of you and Chaeyoung's somewhat disheveled appearance (aside from your friends). "Daaaaamn, the pastor's daughter is really out here getting busy at an airport."

"Park Chaeyoung, where is your bible?!" She bites her lip as she hides her face in the crook of your neck, you wrapping your arms around her.

"You girls took a little while in there..."

"She's insatiable."

Jisoo stares at you both in shock, not believing it. "Bible reader here? Seriously?"

Chaeyoung smacks your arm lightly while you trace last night's hickey with your finger. "Speaking of which, I put some concealer in your bag for later if you feel like you need it."

"Come on, lovers. We gotta go get Y/N through security." The four of you hook your arms together as you make your way towards the security gate, making jokes about how smitten you both have become with each other.

It's gonna be a long month or so without you, Chaeyoung.

______
Weeeeeeeeell? Thoughts? Hope this chapter was alright ;) let me know what you guys thought! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 10K 33
You, an ordinary person, meet Rosé by accident, completely unaware of who she is - and she prefers it that way. But she can't keep her secret forever...
132K 6.6K 40
Jennie Kim and Roseanne Park couldn't be more different. Jennie was the popular cheerleader and Roseanne was the shy girl hated by all. To everyone's...
12.4K 526 9
You recently moved to Korea to get back in touch with your roots. Your mum suggests that you find friends through a local church as your family did y...
49.8K 2.3K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...