The Casibella

By urbantrendsetters

**DISCONTINUED** 🔞🔞🔞 ⚠ Warning ⚠ Mature audience Sexual Content❗ 🔞strong language Beatriz & Quavari sound... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 PART 1/2
8 PART 2/2
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21

16

1.6K 45 8
By urbantrendsetters

"Bruh How did I cheat?! I played fair and now you gon have to run me my money, hand it over nigga!" I said to Quay.

"I'm bout to head out to work, foods on the stove," my mom said as she rushed to put on her ear rings.

She said her goodbyes before she left. I held my hand out before he smacked the $20 in my hand.

"Thank you," I said before rolling my neck and going to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I fixed myself a plate before he came and did the same. We joked and played until we were done eating. I was throwing our trash away when he came around the corner and shot me with the nerf gun.

He shot me back to back causing me to duck under the table. He pulled me from under the table before he started tickling me. I reached for the nerf gun before I shot at him.

I got on top of him and continued to shoot at him. I felt him underneath me causing my laughter to die down.

We had already agreed that the kiss the night of prom was well and forgotten but it wasn't no matter how hard we tried.

I tried to get up but he pulled my shirt to stay.

"Where you goin?" He asked causing my heart to skip a beat.

He sat up but held my waist to keep me right there.

"Quay-"

"What you nervous fa I ain't gon bite you," he smiled.

"Yeah but I thought we weren't on that?" I said as he rubbed my ass.

"People change their minds about things everyday," he said before kissing me.

As the kiss got deeper I started grinding on him. I only had on spandex and a tank top. He put his hand in my shirt and felt on my breast as I moaned in his mouth.

He lifted up my shirt before he started sucking on my nipples causing me to moan softly. He kissed me again before he said, "get up real quick."

I stood up and pulled my shirt down before he stood up and picked me up. He took me into my room before setting me on the bed. He snatched his shirt off exposing his chest and abs.

He got on top of me and started kissing me. He moved to my neck as he put his hand in my shorts. He rubbed my clit as I moaned softly. He took off my shirt before he started kissing and sucking on my nipples.

He kissed his way down as he pulled off my shorts.

"Quay," I moaned as he looked up at me.

"Hmm?" He answered before he started eating.

My mouth opened a jar as I enjoyed the new feeling that was taking over. He opened my legs wider as he pinned them to the bed giving him more access.

I moaned uncontrollably as I put my hand on his head. I hissed as I felt my orgasm coming. I tried to squirm out of his hold but I couldn't. I started moaning louder before my eyes started rolling to the back of my head.

I was in a completely different world at this point. He licked me clean before he came back up. We kissed passionately. I put my hand in his shorts before I started stroking him.

"Quay," I whispered.

"What's up?"

"I want to do it," I said before opening my eyes.

He looked at me a second before asking, "you sure?"

"I'd rather it be you, someone I've known my whole live than someone I just met," I said.

He licked his lips before asking, "do you got any condoms or anything?"

"I thought you did," I said.

"Well I didn't really expect this to happen so nah."

"Uh.. okay hold up," I said before getting up.

I threw on his shirt before going into my mom and Dre's room. I looked in their nightstand before getting a condom. I gave it to him before I tucked some hair behind my ear. I went to get under the covers while he put it on.

I took off his shirt before tossing it on the ground. He got under the covers with me before he kissed me softly. He put in a little by little at a time until it was in.

I wrapped my legs around his waist before he started stroking. They were slow and deep.

"How you feelin baby?" He whispered in my ear as I scratched his back.

He put my hands above my head as he continued. I moaned as he kept eye contact with me.

"What's my name?" He groaned.

"Daddy!" I screamed.

He lowered his head before he said, "I can't hear you baby."

"Daddy! Please daddy!"

"Please what?" He asked and when I didn't answer he asked again.

"Faster," I moaned before he licked his lips.

He started speeding up as I moaned louder. He let my hands go before he held my legs open. He lifted one leg higher than the other as he bit his lip.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

His strokes started to get a little sloppy as his eyebrows furrowed.

"Daddy! Yes!" I screamed before he threw his head back.

He slowed down a little before he kissed me. He pulled out before laying down beside me. We both breathed heavily before it registered in my mind what had just happened.

He looked over at me before I looked at him. We smiled at each other before we started laughing. He got up to get rid of his condom before he kissed me.

We showered before we went out to the backyard. Quay lit up a blunt before he passed it to me.

"So," He said before he took a pull from the blunt before smiling at me.

"What?" I chuckled.

"What you mean what? Nigga you up to speed wimme now-"

"First of all you lost your virginity in like the 5th grade so we could never compare," I said before taking the blunt.

He chuckled as he shook his head.

"So what about us?" He asked looking at me with his pretty eyes.

"What about us?"

"I mean we just fucked I think we've made it past friends," he said before I took another pill from the blunt.

"Quay, we haven't been just friends since before we hit puberty let's just be honest. And to be honest I'm cool with that."

"So what we're just gonna act like nothin happened?" He asked.

"We could," I said before looking at him.
"But that's gonna be hard... I just don't want to loose this ya know-"

"And we won't-"

"We could. If we were to actually do that couples shit and act like we were just so meant for each other and we're not then what? Years of friendship gone down the drain. So why put a title on it? Why make it public?" I said as he looked at me.

"Y-Yeah," he nodded before I smiled.

"You feel me?"

"Yeah I gotchu," he said.

"Good, I was startin to think you were goin soft on me or somethin," I chuckled causing him to chuckle in return.

He wanted to be more than just friends with benefits and in all honesty so did I but if it meant risking loosing him and this moment I'd put all of it to the side.

Present time..... 9:32 PM.
Beatriz Buxton

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing.

"Who the fuck-"

"I got it," Quay said as he got out of bed to answer the door.

I sat up as he went to go answer. I heard a female come in before I got up. I walked out into the front before they stopped talking.

"Who's this?" I asked eyebrows furrowed.

"Is that-" she stopped when he nodded.

"I thought you said she was dead," she said as if she felt lied to.

"She was- well she wasn't but I ain't know that-"

"Uh... hello? Nobody is going to answer my question?" I asked.

"Are you gonna tell her?" The girl said crossing her arms.

"Tell me what?" I said before Quay drug his hand down his face.

"I'm his soon to be baby mother and you are?" She said looking at me.

"Bitch you know who I am the real question is who the fuck are you to stand yo hot ass in my house tryna call yourself bein bold. Bitch don't ask me who I am because I'll let ya know thoroughly-"

"Baby, baby chill," Quay said standing in between me and the girl.

"Kas you need to go for real," he said before she looked at him.

She stormed out before slamming the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 574 16
Two juniors in college get into a relationship. They fall quick and hard for each other, but so would their worlds when the past of her boyfriend col...
290K 10.7K 63
She never thought she would find someone that she could fall so fast in love with. He changed everything. He showed her that she could have someone...
REVENGE By Kristian Birley

Mystery / Thriller

113 11 6
I won't spoil you, so read to find out. . . This story contains, sexual assault, kidnapping, smut, bullying. Read at your own risk, highly recommende...
1.1K 34 21
a romance which ends in a sudden tragedy. - disclaimer : contains sexual context enjoy reading you horny fuckers 😼