| Reaper / Gabriel Reyes x R...

Galing kay xxKnbxx

Some are comedic, others are serious. Some are Gabriel and some are Reaper one shots. Some are from request... Higit pa

The Trade Off Part One [ Gabriel Reyes x Reader ]
The Trade Off Part Two [ Gabriel Reyes x Reader ]
The Trade Off Part Three [Gabriel Reyes x Reader ]
A Distraction [ Reaper x Reader ]
Flabergasted [ Gabriel Reyes x Female Blackwatch Reader ]
Happy Father's Day! [ Gabriel Reyes x Pregnant Female Blackwatch Reader ]
Watermelon That I Love [ Gabriel Reyes x Pregnant Female Blackwatch Reader ]
Boom! (Part 1) [Gabriel Reyes x Female Blackwatch Operative Reader]
Boom! (Part 2) [Gabriel Reyes x Female Blackwatch Operative Reader]
Boom! (Part 3) [ Gabriel Reyes x Female Blackwatch Operative ]
100 Bucks! Part 1 [ Gabriel Reyes x Flirtatious Female Blackwatch Operative ]
100 Bucks! Part 2 [ Gabriel Reyes x Flirtatious Blackwatch Operative Reader]
100 Bucks! Part 3 [ Gabriel Reyes x Flirtatious Blackwatch Operative Reader ]
100 Bucks! Part 4 [ Gabriel Reyes x Flirtatious Blackwatch Operative ]
Baby Doll (Part 2) [ Reaper x Tortured Female Reader ]
My Favorite Song! [ Gabriel Reyes x Female Blackwatch Secretary Reader ]
Deepest Secret [ Captured Gabriel Reyes x Captured Female Blackwatch Operative ]
I Must Have Her (Part 1) [ Puppet Master Gabriel Reyes x Female Reader ]
I Must Have Her (Part 2) [ Puppet Master Gabriel Reyes x Female Reader ]
I Must Have Her (Part 3) [ Puppet Master Gabriel Reyes x Female Reader ]
You'll Be in My Heart [ Gabriel Reyes x Female Blackwatch Operative Reader ]

Baby Doll (Part 1) [ Reaper x Tortured Female Reader ]

2.9K 72 5
Galing kay xxKnbxx

"She's been out for quite a while now." The words barely made any sense to me.

I've been 'out'? Who is that and where am I? That voice sounds oddly familiar.

I was engulfed in a darkness but I was coming to. The first thing I felt was the harsh throbbing of my forehead.

As I began to get a feel of my surroundings, I realized that I was bound by the wrists to something above my head. I dangled from there, with my feet unable to touch the ground.

"Well, we did hit her head pretty hard off that metal railing." Another voice presented itself. It was gruff and hoarse.

Who's that? I don't recognize that voice one bit.

I struggled to open my eyes. When I finally managed to raise my eyelids, I was met with more darkness.

What the-

"I'm gonna take the bag off her head." The first man that had spoke announced. The voice was very familiar to me, yet no name came into my mind of who owned it.

I quickly shut my eyes while keeping my breathing shallow and even.

I felt fabric graze upon my face as the bag was removed. Despite the ticklish sensation, I did not break. I continued to play the part of an unconscious victim of kidnapping.

As the men grew impatient, silence filled the room.

"Y'know what?" The man with the gruff voice sounded mad.

"What?" The other man responded.

"I'm tired of waiting like sitting ducks!" The man seemed to be impatient and slightly incompetent! I recognize his voice, it's so distinct. Who is that?

"We can't do anything, Foyer, we know the orders Talon's higher ups gave us-"

Foyer? Unless that guy means Le-

The next thing I knew, a fist made contact with my stomach. I pretended to wake up abruptly and groan. The pain wasn't that bad, but I wanted to hype the man up.

"Look who's up!" The man smiled up at my dangling body. I could have sworn he was checking me out but now wasn't the time to be analyzing dumb things like that.

"Leo Foyer." I breathed out, pretending to be confused and shocked.

"Long time no see, [y/n]!"

"You have turned to the dark side I see."

"Yeah, I guess I have. Overwatch wasn't doing it for me anyways. This was an offer I couldn't refuse."

"We all knew you were going behind our backs right from the moment you stepped foot into headquarters. None of us gave you any important information for that exact reason! You were merely a recruit anyways." I muttered the last part under my breath.

"What was that, [l/n]?"

A knife went to my throat.

"You. Were. Merely. A. Recruit. Anyways." I kept direct eye contact with him.

He growled.

"Did I stutter, Mr. Foyer?" I challenged him.

The next thing I knew, the knife sliced into my cheek. I didn't make a sound, as I didn't want to give him the satisfaction it would bring.

Blood slowly dripped down my face as my eye contact remained unwavering. The other man in the room quickly moved towards Leo while putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Staying silent, huh?" Leo twisted the knife around in his hand. He ignored the man behind him.

"Leo, stop!" The man looked concerned and slightly worried by the situation. "Our orders were clear. It isn't supposed to happen this way!"

"Kent, I know what I'm doing." Leo grumbled.

So his name is Kent. How ironic, I'd expect him to be my hero or something!

"But Reaper said-"

"I don't care what he said! This wench doesn't get to disrespect me like that without receiving some form of punishment!"

The next thing I knew my uniform's top was sliced in one fluid motion. I looked down and watched the material fall to the ground.

"Foyer, stop this now-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, Leo's fist made contact with Kent's temple. The man was out before I could even blink.

"Jesus Christ." I muttered.

"Now that he's not here to stop me anymore," Leo smirked, "we can have some fun."

"Oh, what I've always wanted!" I kept my chin held high and my spirits up.

"Let the fun begin!" Leo got closer to me.

"Okay, let it." I egged him on.

I have a plan, and I know this idiot's big ego won't let me down.

Leo began to carve.

*****

Blood was dripping from almost every surface of my body. My face, arms, legs, and torso were all littered with cuts of varying sizes and depths. I was barely holding onto consciousness.

Kent remained on the ground throughout the entirety of the torture. He finally came to after Leo had finished his job.

"Leo, what did you do!?" Kent slowly got up from the cold concrete floor. "You're gonna get us-"

The sound of the door being pounded filled the room. Before either men could say anything, the door flew open.

It was Reaper. He had been yet to see my bleeding out figure in the back of the dark room as he approached Leo and Kent.

"You got her here, unharmed. Correct?" Reaper's voice sounded like a growl.

"Yes, Sir," Kent started, "but Leo knocked me out and proceeded to-"

Reaper walked through the two men in front of him. He finally got close enough to see that I was tortured.

He froze up. I couldn't tell what he was thinking due to the mask covering his face.

Next phase of my plan. Although at this point, I won't be acting anymore.

I groaned softly. My voice croaked, as if it were hoarse.

Reaper immediately rushed up to me.

"NO NO NO NO!" His voice echoed against the walls.

He immediately removed the chains that had held me above the ground.

As I plummeted down, he caught me.

"You're okay, you're okay." He repeated in my ear as he gently brought me down to the floor.

I began to mumble inaudible words.

"You have to stay awake, [y/n]."

Why is the bad guy trying to help me out? He had me kidnapped after all!

"I can't...Reaper." My head rolled in towards his chest.

"Yes you can, baby doll." Reaper cooed in my ear.

Wait...who used to call me baby doll? And why is this guy that's supposed to be evil trying to keep me alive?

I watched as Reaper got up. His body language made it obvious that he wanted to kill the two men in front of him.

"Kent, get out of of here." Reaper's voice was eerily calm.

Kent was out the door within seconds of the command.

"Foyer," Reaper started, "I knew I could never trust you. I gave you one job to do! One job damnit!"

"Sir, I-"

"You will always let your ego get to your head. It makes you unuseful to me."

Before Leo could respond to him, Reaper snapped his neck. Leo's limp body was thrown down to the ground.

Thinking I was next, I huddled myself into a ball.

Reaper stepped in my blood as he made his way down to me.

"Baby doll, I am going to fix this, I promise."

"W-who are you?" I was holding onto consciousness by a thread.

"An old friend."

Oh my God! It can be him!?

"Ga-"

I slipped into the darkness before I could finish my thought.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

22.7K 181 21
These are either gonna be silly, sad or overall romantic. I do not do smut/lemons (yet) but I will go a little extreme at sometimes. Requests are ope...
5.3K 50 24
(Complete) Idk what to really put here, its a love story between Tracer and a Male Talon agent so um...enjoy? 😇 They're working now! The pictures th...
163K 2.3K 48
So, I love Overwatch too much, and I love the characters a lot, so I'm making a book of one-shots b/c there are a lot of them, but I still wanna ma...
60.3K 2.3K 42
Lazy to think of a description. RIP.