Clichés✅

Galing kay Driwed

Katsuki starts to see Izuku as more than a rival. Shoto knows exactly what's going on with Katsuki and uses I... Higit pa

Ch1
Ch2
Ch3
Ch4
Ch5
Ch6
Ch7
Ch8
Ch9
Ch10
Ch11
Ch12
Ch13
Ch15
Ch16
Ch17
Epilogue pt1
Epilogue pt2
Epilogue pt3
Epilogue Final

Ch14

12 0 0
Galing kay Driwed

Izuku silently studied as they had a big test coming up. He looked up and saw Katsuki not sitting in his seat. Shoto had then filled his sight. He went back to studying.

"So, how were your days off?" Shoto asked quietly.

"Pretty good. I think we're finally starting to understand each other." Izuku replied as he thought of acronyms.

"Do you mind if I get serious with you for a moment? I'd prefer to talk in private. I swear it's not about Bakugo." Shoto said quickly.

"Make it quick. I don't want to fail." said Izuku as he followed him out.

They walked a bit away from the classroom before he spoke.

"I was out of line that night. When I kissed you. I wanted to apologize that night but you completely disappeared on me. I tried the next morning but you were already gone. Sending a text is hardly appropriate for this kind of situation. So, from the depths of my heart, I apologize." explained Shoto with a sorrowful look.

"Why'd you do it? What made you think I'd be okay lip locking with a guy? Do you even know my orientation?" Izuku asked in disappointment.

"I was trying to get back at Bakugo without bullying him. I know he likes you in that way, so I figured I'd get you to like me instead. Believe it or not, I kind of like you too. I think..." Shoto said with a heavy sigh. "I liked the kiss. I know that..."

Izuku clasped his hands together with a sigh, knowing he was probably making the mistake of a lifetime. He'd probably learn later on when it was too late.

"Shoto, I like the way things are between us. The friendly flirts and teases, the conversations, the small gestures of familiarity. I like the us of now. I'm sorry, Shoto." Izuku replied coolly without missing a beat.

"It's Bakugo isn't it?" Shoto asked with a knowing look. "You can deny it all you want, but I see how you look at him. It's completely different than before."

"Stop it. There's nothing going in between us. Stop being bitter and prejudice against him." Izuku said defensively.

"You're going to look up and realize I was right. Don't fall for him. That's just asking for trouble." said Shoto before walking back to the classroom.

Izuku opened the classroom door and was face to face with Katsuki. Did he do something wrong? He didn't look upset, but he didn't look happy either.

"What did he say to you?" Katsuki asked as he followed him back to his seat.

"Stop being nosy and study." said Izuku as he buried his face in his notes.

"Deku, tell me..." Katsuki said softly.

Izuku felt goosebumps on his arms. Hearing Katsuki call him Deku had a different kind of effect this time around. A name he used to detest was given a new life by the both of them. He looked at Katsuki who awaited an answer.

"I told him I like him. I mean, I told him I like you. I mean, I told him I like the way things are!" said Izuku quickly then hid behind his book. "Embarrassing..."

"You're okay with me calling you Deku?" he asked curiously.

"As long as you don't mean it in the derogatory way." Izuku mumbled as his face was still flushed from messing up his words.

"Of course not. You're my precious Deku after all." said Katsuki happily, purposely teasing him.

"Go back to studying!" Izuku exclaimed as he couldn't focus.

Katsuki laughed happily as he ruffled his hair before rejoining Denki's group. Izuku fanned his face in hopes it'd cool him down.

˗ˏˋ❀ˋˏ ˏˋ❀ˋˏ˗

Izuku waved Katsuki down then scooted over to make space. Ochako and Tenya exchanged looks, hoping they'd get to eat in peace. Katsuki looked at the two of them and smiled.

"Oh, there's something I want to show you. Stop by my room when you get a chance." Katsuki said as it just came to mind.

"What is it?" Izuku asked.

"They're talking normally..." Ochako whispered to Tenya. "I'm scared."

"You and me both..." Tenya whispered back.

Shoto watched in envy as Katsuki laughed it up with Izuku. That should be him laughing with Izuku. Yet here he was pushed off to the side. What qualities did Katsuki have that he didn't? Was it years of "friendship"? He sighed then stopped thinking about it. It was the sole fact he plotted against Katsuki that he ended up in this mess anyway.

"Here, eat more." Izuku said ask he placed some of his vegetables on Katsuki's plate. "You hardly had any."

"What are you, my mom?" Katsuki sneered as he gave back the vegetables.

"Yes, now eat." Izuku said, placing them back.

Tenya and Ochako watched as the two boys exchanged the vegetables back and forth nonstop.

"How about..." Ochako said placing half on Izuku's and the other on Katsuki's. "You each get half."

They looked at each other then shrugged. Izuku discreetly slipped Katsuki another then ate his. Katsuki was grinning widely on the inside. Izuku was showing concern out in the open. That had to be a good sign. Izuku glanced up at Katsuki then felt a small fluttering in his stomach. Shoto didn't understand. Maybe he was purposefully trying not to understand. Katsuki was becoming a different person.

˗ˏˋ❀ˋˏ ˏˋ❀ˋˏ˗

Katsuki yawned as Mr. Aizawa dismissed them after a long day of hard work. Izuku bounced over to him with a friendly smile. Shoto noticed them from afar then sauntered over to disrupt their peacefulness.

"What can we do for you, Todoroki?" Katsuki asked then felt his hand being held by Izuku.

It was probably out of reflex, so he didn't think much of it. Shoto hid his hands behind his back then smiled.

"Just seeing what you two were up to since I wanted to invite Izuku to study with me on the ground floor." Shoto said innocently.

"Maybe later. Kacchan already booked me..." Izuku said, hoping it'd deter him.

"Oh, later's fine. Not like we have a big chunk of our final grades coming up." said Shoto before walking away, subtly trying to guilt trip Izuku.

"Maybe we should study too..." Izuku muttered then looked at Katsuki. "Can we? After you show me whatever it is?"

"I have nothing against that, but bring your notes. They're much clearer." Katsuki replied then felt himself being pulled away by Izuku.

˗ˏˋ❀ˋˏ ˏˋ❀ˋˏ˗

"Wow. Isn't this that limited time only poster of young All Might? That they only sold 100 of? Is this even authentic?" Izuku asked with wide eyes.

"Sure is. I never showed you because I know how much of an All Might fiend you are. Didn't want you thieving it." Katsuki said with a swelled ego.

Izuku sighed in envy. Just how did he get it? Did he buy it off of someone? He let it roll back up then handed it back. Katsuki really was blessed as a young child.

"That's it? You could look at it more you know." Katsuki said.

"I've had my fill." Izuku said then started pulling his notebooks out to study from. "We should start studying."

Katsuki pulled out his books as well then remembered that summer vacation would be upon them in a few months.

"Are you still going with Todoroki to the States?" Katsuki asked as he read over different rescue situations.

"Yeah. My mom and I still want to go. It'd be nice if you could go too, but I doubt Shoto and Endeavor would want you tagging along." Izuku said with a hint of sadness.

"Guess I'll be alone for the summer..." Katsuki mumbled as he turned the page.

"Alone? There's everyone in the school to hang out with. Aren't you and Eijiro close friends?" Izuku said in disbelief at what he just heard.

"And? It's not like he's going to another country..." Katsuki said in a pout.

"Stop being childish, Kacchan." Izuku said with a shake of his head.

"What's so wrong with me wanting to spend my summer with you?" Katsuki blurted out then frowned. "Whatever..."

Izuku watched as he left the room. Katsuki wanted to spend the summer together? It was a first in god knew how many years. Though, he had really wanted to leave the country for vacation during his lifetime. Izuku sighed then peeked at Katsuki's notebook. He noticed some writing on it that didn't seem like notes.

"'Romantic attraction'? What's this about? I wish there was context... Oh." said Izuku as he felt his heart drop. Underneath what he read was a name. Momo. "Momo... he likes Momo... He has taste."

Izuku closed his books then put them in his bag. He didn't know what he was feeling, but it didn't feel good. He wasn't keen on studying with Shoto, so he took the stairs down to head to his own room. As his luck would have it, Shoto was coming up the staircase.

"Are you done with Bakugo? If you-" Shoto said then watched as Izuku walked right past him and onto his floor. "What's his deal...?"

Izuku tossed his bag to the side then bellyflopped onto his bed. The feeling wouldn't go away. It was stressing him out. He let out a low scream then rolled onto his back. Maybe Shoto was right. Getting further involved with Katsuki was a bad idea. He was already suffering. His phone vibrated. He tossed his phone onto the floor. He didn't want to be bothered.

˗ˏˋ❀ˋˏ ˏˋ❀ˋˏ˗

Izuku woke up then looked around. When did he fall asleep? It was already dark out. Did he miss dinner? He opened the curtains then unlocked the door to the balcony. He stepped out then sighed as he leaned against the railing. A small bit of light caught his eye. What was out there? Should he risk it? Being the curious person he was, he leapt from his balcony using his quirk and ran towards where he saw the light.

He looked around and wondered if he accidentally made a turn when he wasn't supposed to. Could he find his way back? He didn't know. He did mark the trees, so as long nothing happened to them, he'd be fine. At least that's what he hoped. He noticed the light again and hurried towards it.

"Kacchan...?" Izuku called out as he recognized the hairdo anywhere.

"Oh, Deku." Katsuki said then rose from his squatted position. "What are you doing out here?"

"I can ask you the same thing." said Izuku as he walked over to him. "Whatever you were doing was bright enough that I could see it from my room."

"Ah... I know it's dangerous, but I'm trying to learn how to be able to use my quirk in places that I normally wouldn't be able to. You know, make the explosions smaller." explained Katsuki then let out a little explosion. "So far I've done well, but I'm still a bit worried that I might mess up."

"Have you talked to the teachers about it? You know they'd be happy to help." Izuku said with a smile.

"I have. Just doing some unsupervised practice. Promise you won't tell them." Katsuki said as he held Izuku's hands.

Izuku felt his face heat up and quickly pulled away from him. He didn't dislike the feelings, but it still felt weird to him. Katsuki frowned and figured Izuku would rat him out.

"Wait, I promise I won't tell. Just... don't do it here anymore. Okay?" Izuku said as his cheeks started to cool.

"Really? I promise then." Katsuki said then linked their pinkies. "Oh right, why did you leave so suddenly earlier? Did something happen?"

The disgusting feeling came back and festered in his stomach. He didn't want to speak in fear of something nasty coming out. So he just walked away. Katsuki looked at him with a weird look, but followed after him.

"Did I do something to you?" Katsuki asked as they were back by the building in the blink of an eye.

Izuku remained silent. Katsuki was starting to worry and panic.

"Izuku, tell me. What happened?" Katsuki asked as he grabbed him by the wrist.

Izuku harshly pulled away then glared at him. Katsuki was taken aback. Just what exactly happened to him?

"Go away. Seeing you makes me feel sick." Izuku spat before hurrying ahead.

Katsuki stood there in shock. He took a deep breath then headed back inside as well. The pain in his chest was unbearable. He felt like dying. He somehow made it back to his room without any problems. He slid down his door and let his tears fall. He thought being called a friend hurt, but this was worse. He couldn't stop crying. The only thing he could think of was when he found out about the photos he took. Even then, he was forgiven for it. Just what did he do?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

359 0 23
After All Might loses the last bit of One for All for good, both Izuku and Katsuki have been dealing with guilty feelings. Katsuki, as expected of hi...
65.2K 2K 39
⚠️ SLOW REWRITING⚠️ Izuku Midoriya, a common blood nobody chased by two overly powerful naive young men who can't hold the grasp of their positions...
805 18 10
Growing together. What a time huh? Transferring at U.A, he grew onto you. Like a parasite.. in a good way, like the way you grew onto him. The love...
1.6M 45.7K 80
Y/N L/N, an insanely talented 15 year old girl with an incredible quirk. Accepted into UA High School, the best hero school in all of Japan with the...